Seven Nights at Lust Royale Pt. 01

Story Info
Isla's getting wild in this luxury resort on a secret island.
6.4k words
4.7
3.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 03/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Isla

I'm waking up with a sigh, my hand slowly moving between my legs. I can't remember what I was dreaming about but it was probably hot because I'm wet. It makes me giggle as I stretch in bed.

The sheets are so soft, it feels good on my naked body and my sensitive skin, heated by my hot dream, shivers. I sigh again, a big smile on my face. Finally, I'm on holidays, on the most beautiful island in the world, in a bungalow on the beach, all by myself, ready to enjoy some lazy time. The Haven is a well guarded secret and I'm incredibly lucky to be here. If my boss, the scandalous Emma D., had not decided to reward my hard work with this outstanding gift, I would have never gotten a glimpse of this exclusive place.

Few people know about it, and you have to be sponsored to get in. Not that weird, as it's a place that claims to satisfy your every need, whatever they may be, especially the ones of sexual nature.

Emma D. loves it here, and she promised I would have the time of my life. She also promised with a wink not to be a guest during my week, so no awkward situation would follow at work. The thought makes me laugh, as "horrified" doesn't really suit Emma D. She probably said that to reassure me, as she wouldn't have given a damn herself.

I check the clock on my phone, and I'm amazed to see it's super early, barely six in the morning. I lay in bed a few more minutes, my hands lightly skimming my breasts, giving me goose bumps, when I decide that touching myself in bed isn't what I want for my first day here. I want to take my time to come. I want to tease myself, to feel hot and needy, to wait for my orgasm to crash into me when I will not be able to take it anymore.

It's not gonna be easy as I'm already wet from my dream, and grazing my hard nipples while naked in bed have not helped making me less horny, but I'm gonna try.

I get up and head to the shower. It's a beautiful granite shower, in an open-roofed bathroom. I imagine what it would feel like to be fucked here, against the wall, with water sliding on my breasts, on my belly, tickling my clit on its way down to my legs.

I grab the shower gel and pour some directly on my breasts. It smells of jasmine and vanilla, my favorite scents, as mentioned on the questionnaire I filled up prior to my arrival.

I rub slowly and feel my nipples go hard again.

My breasts are more than a handful, firm and heavy, and I love touching them. Boys do love them too, I think with a light laugh. They're slippery in my hands and I tug on my nipples a couple of times, a moan escaping my lips. Fuck, I feel so hot right now, I suddently wish I wasn't alone. I love masturbating, I think it's so sexy and powerful, but the strong pounding of a man between my legs isn't something that can be replaced by my hands or some toys.

I press my breast together and they feel firm and soft. I'm panting and I realise with a throaty moan that I'm rocking my hips back and forth, fucking the air. Fuck, I really need it. Emma D. was right, my string of disappointing hook-ups left me yearning for good sex.

I finish washing my body and get out of the shower to get dressed. Well, dressed is a big word as all I'm putting on is one of my two-piece bikinis. It's yellow and very small and I'm not entirely sure it's not see-through when wet, and it looks perfect for this place.

Sliding the pieces of soft fabric on my breasts, letting them brush my nipples, feels so erotic to me right now. My bikini bottom is already getting wet and clings to my folds when I walk, only slightly peeling off, creating the ghost of a suction, teasing me at every step.

I tie a sarong around my hips, grab my beach bag and get out of the bungalow, directly on the beach. I'm in bungalow 14, the last on the beach, so I have no neighbours on my right and the nearest bungalow on the left is far enough that I don't really worry about privacy. It's a luxury complex for a reason! And anyway, people can do as they please here, even if I'm not sure of the boundaries yet.

I lie on my towel, under the morning sun and let its heat warm my skin. I think about sex. I think about how I'd like to be fucked out here, on the beach, the danger of being caught turning me on even more.

Maybe I wouldn't mind being watched.

I think about that for a while, imagining it, how it would feel to be seen by people while coming around a hot man's dick. I imagine them getting aroused and starting to touch each other. I love thinking that people could get off watching me get fucked. I realize that I'm panting again and it's time to get some release. Just a bit, at least.

I take off my sarong and kneel on the wet sand, near the waves. There's a light warm breeze skimming my skin. I untie my long light brown hair and let it fall on my back. It almost reaches my waist now. The breeze makes them caress my lower back and I feel sexy as hell.

I spread my knees a bit more so my throbbing pussy can get a bit of relief on the hard sand. The cold wet sand on my hot wet folds is soothing at first, but the need for friction starts almost immediately.

I try to ignore it for a minute, keeping my hands busy playing with strands of my hair, watching the beautiful emerald sea come and go in front of me in soft waves. A few strands are brushing my breasts, my skin alight with sensation. The rhythm of the waves are enthralling, and I soon find myself moving my hips in sync with them.

I spread my knees wider, to be able to rub that spot, just at the entrance of my slit, that is so needy right now. The wet sand is pushing on my bikini bottom with every sway of my hips, it feels so good I can't help but moan short, high-pitched moans that I'm trying to keep low enough so the sound wouldn't carry too far. Every pressure on my clit is sending an electric shock in my tits, all the way to my nipples. They're swaying softly with my movements and I wish someone was here to give them a lick.

I need to put one hand on the sand to support me as my hips are grinding harder. I need to stop, it's too soon, but the feel of this oversensitive part of my clit getting rubbed in the sand, my perky nipples stroked by the flimsy fabric of my bikini top, is maddening. I can feel my bikini bottom massaging the whole length of my pussy.

I lift my other hand to one of my tits, which are bouncing with my hip thrusts now. I grab one hard nipple and roll it between my thumb and forefinger. It sends a jolt of pleasure to my core and my moan is louder this time. I'm gonna come. I want to wait but I can't. My pussy is starting to clench. I'm rubbing it harder and harder, the movement of my hips getting wilder. I can feel that high pressure, that tight rope stretched to its maximum right before it snaps. My whole body tense, my nipples harder than ever, I'm panting, moaning, my head low, the tip of my hair lapped up by the sea.

I bite my lower lip and my orgasm hits like a lightning strike. I come with a too loud "fuck, yes!" as my pussy clenches hard, again and again. I'm riding the waves of my orgasm watching my breasts bounce and it's amazing. I'm grinding against the ground hard and fast, my orgasm intense and lasting, my pussy pulsing with release.

I stay kneeling wide on the stand to ride the aftermath, my breath heavy. I caress the tip of my breasts again, lightly, with the palm of my hands. I close my eyes, still rocking my hips softly to milk the last drops of pleasure when I hear a low, masculine voice.

"Well, fuck yes indeed."

Chapter 2 - Isla

I spin around and the first thing I see are red swimming trunks stretched by a huge erection. Then my eyes go up and I see a tall, tanned guy with unruly brown hair - not scratch that, I see abs first, then I see his face - watching me with astonishment and... yeah, probably lust. He's holding a surfboard.I bit on my lower lip, not really knowing what to do, or what to say.

"Have you been here for a long time?" I finally ask, then check his erection again. "I guess you have."

He gives me a low laugh. "Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't mean to pry". He makes a chin gesture to his board. "I was about to go surfing. But I saw you and you seemed pretty busy, I didn't want to interrupt."

"That's... nice of you, I guess," I say, blushing a bit. I take a good look at him. He's gorgeous. From his hair falling on his light brown eyes, to his strong arms and abs. He's tall and lean and looks like he could carry me with one arm.

He plants his board in the sand and holds out a hand to help me get up. "But then I found myself just a few meters away from you."

His eyes are roaming over my body, stopping longer when going over my breasts. They feel so heavy. My nipples are still poking through the thin yellow fabric.

"You're stunning." He looks at me like I'm unreal and it makes me feel hot inside.

I tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear but it falls again. "You think so?"

His other hand reaches for my loose strand and tuck it again behind my ear. "I think you know the answer to that," he drawls, letting his retiring hand brush the side of my breast.

He watches me bite my lip and interprets it as embarrassment, I guess, because he apologizes, "I'm sorry," he says with a sigh, his hand letting go of mine and going through his messy hair. "I'm probably too forward. It's just... You just..."

"I just came in front of you, I guess that's pretty forward too," I say, taking his hand again.

He laughs at that and I love the sound of it. I have no idea where this man comes from but I'm willing to let him do anything he wants to my body.

"D'you want to come swim with me?" he asks, a slow smile on his lips. "I can surf later".

He's giving me the choice. I can leave, I can say no. But I want to say yes. I remember how I clenched hard a minute ago, how I clenched hard on nothing.

"You sure you're not... bothered by what you just saw?" I ask, suddenly a bit self-conscious.

He lets out another small laugh. "Bothered? That was hot as fuck."

I laugh a little too.

"You're free to do whatever you like here," he says more seriously. "You know the Haven is a safe place for all your needs."

"That's what I was told, yeah," I nod. "I just arrived last night."

"I'm sure you'll like it, you seem to have grasped the spirit of this place pretty quickly," he adds with a mischievous smile.

I blush, thinking about him watching me come. "Let's go swimming then", I decide, leading him in the ocean. I can feel his eyes on me. I like it. I love it. That gorgeous man, clearly being turned on by my body.

We're thigh-deep in the sea when he comes closer to me, the sea lapping lazily at my still sensitive pussy. It's soothing and arousing at the same time.

We stare at each other for a while, absorbing our mutual attraction. I can feel heat between our bodies, despite standing in cool water. I let my eyes wander on his lean body, his sun-kissed skin, the defined muscles of his arms, the hard lines of his abs. My gaze goes lower and his erection makes me lick my lips in anticipation.

He tips my chin up with a finger.

"Is it okay if I touch you, hot girl?" he asks with hooded eyes. I can't believe what's happening right now, but it makes me feel horny as fuck. I'm about to let this hot stranger touch me here, on the beach. Where people can see us.

I nod slowly. "I need to take off the sand, it's everywhere," I say, taking some water and splashing it on my tits, covered in a thin layer of sand from all the earlier rubbing. My bikini top goes clingy and see-through, just how I suspected.

He slowly raises a hand out of the water and flicks one of my nipples with his thumb. My breath itches.

"You're so gorgeous," he says, giving it a small tug that I can feel straight in my core, "Let me help clean you up. From what I've seen, there's another place that needs to get sand free."

His other hand slides on my flat stomach and shortly stops at the hem of my bikini bottoms before going under. I feel his fingers on my pussy, slowly stroking then going along the whole length of my slit. "Better?" he asks.

I spread my legs. "Yes", I whisper, looking him in the eyes.

He holds my stare and slides a finger inside me. I let out a small cry. I can't believe how ready I am. My breath itches at the feeling of him. He starts slowly pumping his finger in and out, putting it all in, and dragging it out, again and again. The slow speed is driving me crazy.

"You're the hottest thing I've ever seen," he whispers, putting a second finger inside me. I'm matching his rhythm with thrusts of my hips and he makes me moan again, high and short, and he groans. "Fuck, you're gonna make me come just like that."

"I need... I need..." I pant, fucking his hand at a leisure pace, "I need...you to...I need to be fucked."

He groans louder and takes off his fingers and my pussy feels so empty and so needy it makes me whimper.

He takes my hand and wraps it around his long length. "Feel how hard you make me, hot girl".

I start stroking, amazed at its hardness despite the water. He lightly thrusts into my hand with low moans. "Fuck, I want to feel you coming around my cock."

His words make me wild, I come closer and start rubbing his length against my clit. His hands are on my ass, pushing me to him, my breasts crushed against his body. We're both panting and moaning, and it's the hottest thing I've ever done. Public sex with a stranger. It makes me feel so dizzy, my knees go weak.

Our mouths come together hungrily, me sucking on his lower lip. He parts my lips with his tongue, sliding inside me with need. He's devouring me whole and I want more.

"Come with me", he says, leading me out of the sea when he sees I can't take it anymore.

Back on the beach, he takes off his swimming trunks. I stare at his length, strong and hard and ready for me. He sits down on my towel, lies back on his forearms and motions for me to come to him. I look him in the eyes as I play with my nipples. I couldn't wait for his hands while he was getting ready and I see his dick twitch.

I take my top off, slowly, peeling one triangle, then the other, from my wet breasts. Then I slide my bottoms down my legs. His eyes darken when he sees me bare, even if my nearly transparent swimsuit didn't let many things to imagination. He already could guess my nipples and probably the shape of my swollen clit and the slit of my clean shaven sex.

I straddle him, his hard shaft pressing against my pussy. He groans, shutting his eyes when he feels how I'm pulsing against his cock, ready to be fucked. And I'm so ready, it's all I can think about. Not the fact we're out in the open, not the fact that my moans will probably be too loud for the neighbors to ignore this time. I just think about this handsome stranger pounding into me.

My hips start to gently rub against his cock, and he sits up, grabbing my hips, helping me move against him. The feeling is amazing and I've never felt sexier in my life, with the eyes of this guy I don't even know the name of on my body.

My nipples are getting harder every time they brush against his chest when he pulls me to him and I can't help but let out small moans with every thrust.

"You're a living wet dream," he growls, his hands sliding on my ass, pulling harder. I'm full on grinding now, the tip of his cock nudging the entrance of my pussy at every back and forth. We're still staring at each other, our breaths shallow, the intensity in his eyes burning a hole in my core. I'm so wet I can feel it leaking on my thighs.

He feels it too, dripping on his cock. My forehead falls on his and we keep dancing like this, panting, moaning. He swears and takes my mouth with his, his tongue lacing with mine, mimicking the movements below. His kiss is hot and wanting and I want to feel him inside of me. I'm so fucking ready for him, I don't think I can take this for long, I need to come soon.

As if hearing my thoughts, he positions himself at the entrance of my pussy and pushes hard, taking me deep in one thrust. I cry out, my nails digging on his skin. I feel hot everywhere, my skin burning, his cock stretching me wide, filling me like I needed to be filled since this morning, when I woke up already needy.

I start rocking my hips but he grabs them and holds me still.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he chants. "Give me a second, hot girl, you feel way too good and I don't want to come before I can feel you milking my cock, alright?"

His words makes me want to fuck him hard, to make him come instantly. To know I have this power between my legs is intoxicating. He sees it in my eyes, that his words arouse me even more, and gives me a smug smile.

"Don't worry, I got it under control," he says, pinching my nipples. I take his hands off me with a coy smile and he lets me do it, curious about what I'm gonna do.

I slid off his cock too, and it takes all the strength I have in me not to fall back on it.

"I'm glad you do, hot boy." I say, kneeling between his thighs. I splay a hand on his abs as I bend and lick the tip of his cock, feeling it twitching under my tongue. I can feel his abs contracting under my hand. I look up and see him watching my mouth, his jaw locked, fighting for control.

Holding the base of his cock, I suck on its head, once, twice, a third time, my lips wrapping around him hungrily.

"Fuck!", I hear him yell and I feel his hand grabbing my hair as he starts fucking my mouth as slowly as he can but I know he's gonna lose it. I take the bigger part of his length in, but he's too big for me to swallow him whole. I can taste myself on his cock and I like it, it makes me feel... extreme, licking my own juices from his shaft.

I suck it a couple more times and stop. I don't want him to come just yet, I need him inside me. He watches me licking my lips. "You feel fucking good, hot girl."

"I'd let you come in my mouth but I need to feel you," I say, straddling him again, "inside."

I sit on his dick in one swift movement. I'm drenched and he's leaking precum so it slides all the way in one go. He swears again and we both let out loud moans as we start moving, me on top of him, him lying on his back, his hands on my hips, so he can watch my heavy breasts bounce while thrusting into me.

"Come on hot girl, ride me hard," he groans.

Oh, I love his dirty mouth. I'm fucking him harder, and his thrusts are getting more intense. We meet with passion and urgency, like we cannot fuck each other hard enough.

The feel of his cock is excruciatingly good, and I know my orgasm will hit quickly. Every time we slam into each other, I can feel my pussy getting tighter and tighter.

When he reaches between my legs to rub my clit, I know I'm done. A few flicks of his thumb grazing my bud, a few strong thrusts and I'm coming hard again, for the second time today.

My pussy clenches around his cock and I hear him swear, but I'm so full that after a few seconds he pulls out and finishes me with his fingers, so I can clench all the way.

"Yeah, come on hot girl, just like this, yeah, fuck, you feel so fucking good," he tells me as I ride my orgasm. My moans are loud and I can hear myself yell "yes, fuck yes, oh god, yes" as I grab my nipples to rub them and squeeze all the pleasure I can from my body.

He slides his cock into me again and fucks me harder, quicker, as he's about to come too, watching me touch my breasts. He yells when his cum shoots into me, giving him the release he craved, stilling inside me after a last powerful shove.

He rides his own orgasm by thrusting lazily into me a couple of times, milking his own pleasure to the end.

We lie down, facing each other, both breathing heavily. My body is exhausted but over sensitive and his hand caresses my hip in a maddening way.

"I don't even know your name," I say when I can breathe again.

12