Seven Nights at Lust Royale Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had my fingers inside you before even kissing you," he says.

We look at each other like we could just go for a second round right now but his phone rings and he ends up sitting instead. He fishes out his phone from his swimming trunks and stares at the screen without picking up.

"Shit, I need to go," he sighs. "I know what it looks like but..."

"Oh don't worry, I loved that we hooked up like this, but you're free to go," I say with a smile.

He looks at me with an unreadable look in his eyes and nods. He gets up and puts on his trunks."I don't think I can go on with my day not knowing if I will ever get to fuck you again, hot girl."

It makes my pussy clench and I can't stop my hand going down to apply some pressure.

"I really wish I could stay," he adds, watching my hand go between my legs.

"I'd really like to fuck you again," I say. "I'll be around for a week, I'm easy to find. That's my bungalow right there."

He glances behind me and nods, a smile on his lips. "Bungalow 14, noted. Enjoy your day, 14. I'll see you around."

Chapter 3 - Cal

"What?" I ask Lorena, as I haven't listened to a damn word since we sat around this table for our weekly board meeting. I'm honestly trying

to focus but my mind wanders to the mad curves of this girl I met on the beach this morning. Her body is straight out of every man's wet dreams. Big boobs, flat stomach, firm round ass. Tight pussy.

"I said," she repeats slowly, "tell me who you fucked last night, because you have this look on your face that I haven't seen in a while, and also I can see your semi".

I glance at my cock and she's right.

"Sorry Lo," I say, wincing. I'm not shy, no one is here, especially when it's about our bodies or our very open sex lives, but I know Lorena doesn't really want to be here either. Her girlfriend just arrived from a month-long work trip and she may not carry a semi right now, but I bet she'd rather be staring at someone else's crotch.

Lorena and Mallory are one of the rare exclusive couples we have on the island. They mingle with others sometimes, as they're not against watching or being watched, but they only fuck each other. It has been a long month for Lorena and her right hand.

"Looking good today," I wink, noticing that she wears her long icy blond hair down and that the bra I can see through her blouse is black and lacy.

She narrows her eyes at me. "Don't change the subject..."

I sigh. "I didn't fuck anyone last night," I start, and she's already about to cut me off but I hold out a hand, "it was this morning."

She raises an eyebrow. "One of the new cleaning girls? Room service?"

"On the beach."

She frowns. "Might have been early as hell, no way the beach attendants were out and running already. Who was it then?"

I pretend to check my phone so I don't have to look at her when I say it.

"Bungalow 14."

She gasps as soon as I say "bungalow".

"A patron? You fucked... a patron?"

It's not forbidden, nothing is, really, as long as it's consensual. But I haven't fucked a patron in years. Not wise considering I own the place. It could lead to a lot of shit I'd rather avoid.

"She's hot, Lo."

"There's a lot of hot people here, Cal. There are only hot people here, actually."

"I didn't plan for it, I was out for a surf session and I saw her on the beach, getting herself off. I watched her come and she had the hottest body I've ever seen and suddenly I was balls deep into her, pounding into her like a horny teenage boy."

Lorena's look softens.

"I'm very happy you're having a sex life again outside the staff interviews, but be careful okay? Outsiders are always tricky."

I remember what Hot Girl said.

"She doesn't even know my name," I say.

"What?"

"She said "I don't even know your name", right after we fucked. She has no idea who I am."

Lorena's eyes go wide. "How the fuck is that even possible?"

I shrug. "I don't know. I've never seen her before but that doesn't mean anything, I'm not here all the time. Can you run a background check?"

"Sure," Lo says, "If you finally found a girl you can fuck without risking being blackmailed, threatened, stolen from, accused of whatever - just to grab some of your money or connections, I can definitely take a few minutes to clear that up."

Yeah, a girl I can enjoy fucking. That's been a while for sure. The last ones were all after something and it even went to court once. Money and power are dangerous things, I need to be extra careful with who I take to bed - except when it's for work. Lo, my cousin Ryder and I regularly contractually test our staff and their performances, but we also check they're still comfortable and happy doing their jobs. Which is basically working in a luxury hotel and fucking a lot. Fucking. Like I fucked 14's on the beach. Fuck I can still hear her moans.

When I come back to the present, Lorena is staring at me with disbelief. "You look like you've been fucked by a holy goddess."

I snort. "That's exactly what happened, for all I know."

She pats me on the head. "I hope you made her come a lot."

"She came once," I say distractedly. "Can you run a background check now?"

I can't believe I'm this close to fuck anonymously again. The thought of it, of not being conned or used or blackmailed, or whatever shit you can think of, is making my head swim.

Lorena grimaces. "Once? Jesus, Cal, you're better than that."

I roll my eyes at her. "Hey, I've not had it in a while, and at least she came before I did. I had not been that turned on in a century. I almost lost it when she sucked my cock."

"Ooh, she gave you a head already? Hot! She's a wild one."

"Yeah," I say, thinking about her bouncing tits. They're big and firm and just the memory of her tight buds between my fingers is getting me hard again.

"Cal," chastises Lo, staring at my dick. She claps her hands. "Okay, I'm calling this pretend board meeting off, go jerk off, or fuck her again, or fuck someone, but you're useless right now."

"I'm not fucking her until you confirm she has really no idea who I am," I tell Lo, closing my laptop. "So hurry up, please."

"Knowing I hold your sex life in my hands makes me feel so powerful," she jokes. "Do you want me to page a girl to help you out with this?" she gestures at my growing dick. I think about it, about to say no but... I need to check something.

"Yeah, send one of the new staff. I haven't had the time to check the new girls yet."

"I'm sending in Elena" says Lo, while typing on her phone. "She's on her way. You'll like her, big F-cup. Call you later!"

"Kiss Mallory for me," I yell as she closes the door.

-------

When Elena enters the room, I'm sprawled on my office chair, slowly rubbing the head of my cock through my trousers. I couldn't help but think about 14 and her tight pussy and my hands couldn't stay put.

Elena sees me and comes standing between my legs, after setting down two towels and a tray with fresh water on the meeting table.

She's wearing the light blue uniform dress of the maids. The hem is very short, the cleavage very low and I can see her generous tits half spilling from it. She had the first two buttons open and the next two are straining the fabric so much you can see her caramel skin underneath.

She sees me staring and explains "I chose a size down, sir, so it would still hug my butt," and as she turns to show me, I can see her dress barely covering her molded ass. It's round and firm and the patrons will love this butt for sure.

I reach to undo the next two buttons of her blouse, they come undone with a pop. Her dress is only covering her nipples now, the top of her breasts finally free.

"You look good, Elena," I say as she kneels between my legs, taking over my hand with her own. It feels good, but not as good as thrusting in 14's hand.

"Thank you, sir. What would you enjoy this afternoon?" she asks with a teasing smile. I look at her pretty face, at her amazing tits.

"Why are you here, Elena?" I ask, moving my hand on top of hers to speed up the rhythm.

"To please you in any way you want," she answers without hesitation.

I chuckle. "Sorry, I meant why are you here, on this island? What made you apply for a position here?"

Her eyes widen. "Sorry sir, I misunderstood! Your resort came highly recommended by Allie, she said we could be fucked at work by respectful and pretty people."

I laugh but it pleases me. Allie has been working for me the past two years. "I'm glad Allie feels this way about my place," I say, honestly.

"We both do. And I like working with my body," she adds, stroking my whole length with the flat of her hand "So it really looked like the perfect place for me."

I grow bigger as she increases her pace.

"Can you suck my dick, Elena, if that's okay with you?" I ask, running my thumb on her lower lip.

He tongue darts out to lick my thumb. "With pleasure, sir," she answers, taking my pants and boxers down.

Her tongue licks my length once, then again, from balls to head. She then focuses on the head like she's lapping at an ice cream that is running under the sun, with urgency and quick laps of her tongue and I can't deny it feels fucking good.

When she sucks me in her mouth, I groan.

She takes me deep and suctions the head of my cock every time her head bobs up. She has the perfect lips for a BJ, plump and soft. I grab her head, fisting her hair in my hand and pulling her to me a bit faster. I stare at her lips as they go up and down, swallowing my length.

14's lips were better, I think involuntarily, bucking in Elena's mouth at the thought of those pink plump lips licking her own juices from my painfully hard cock. She was trembling with need.

"Elena," I groan.

She lets go of my cock and raises her eyes at me. I can see she's hot and bothered, and I could take her right now, she would be happy about it, but I don't want to feel someone else coming on my cock just yet.

"I want to fuck your tits."

She giggles and stands up, opening her blouse entirely and letting it slide on the ground. She is entirely naked, not wearing any underwear. It's not a rule as we don't force any employee to do it but it is highly encouraged. I'm glad she feels confident enough to go commando in her first week. Her body is - though unsurprisingly - perfect. She could walk around naked all day.

"Are you also into girls, Elena?" I ask, kicking off my shoes.

She lies on the couch, and teases her nipples while waiting for me to position myself. I fully

take off my pants and boxers, watching her pinch her nipples and writhe her hips. She seems very turned on, I need to check how wet she is. Elena will have a lot of requests this season, with her big boobs, full lips and innocent but lusty behavior.

"Yes...sir," she's breathing hard and has trouble answering me.

I straddle her and tease her nipples with my cock.

"Have you fucked a lot in these first few days, Elena?"

She moans and presses her tits around my length. "Yes... Patrons are... patrons are very...demanding."

"You like it?" I start thrusting and fuck, it looks good and it feels amazing, my cock wet from her mouth, sliding between those huge boobs, but all I think about is my cock sliding into 14's pussy. I haven't fucked her boobs. Yet.

"Yes sir," she cries, "Yes!"

I remember her wanting pussy and I reach behind me and plunge a finger inside her. She screams of frustration when I take it off, drenched with her juices. She's wet alright.

"What did you prefer so far?"

"Yesterday," she pants, "a girl ate my pussy... in front of her girl friends. They were... all masturbating, telling me how ...hot I was and I came... hard."

"And then?" I ask, pumping my cock between her huge breasts.

"I ate... the four of them...one after... the other."

"Did they come, Elena?" I ask, groaning, thrusting. "Did you feel them come in your mouth?"

"Yes!" she yells.

I fuck her tits hard, watching her panting and feeling her rock her pussy in the air, craving for release. Every now and then, she sucks my dick to get it wet again. She's whimpering, clearly in need. I stop fucking her boobs and start jerking off instead.

"Touch yourself," I tell her, and she doesn't hesitate, burying two fingers in her pussy and thrusting them in and out urgently, arching her back. "Show me how you come, Elena."

It seems to turn her on even more, as she increases her pace, her moans getting louder.

I'm pounding in my fist, watching her fuck her hand and I come in a few messy thrusts, hot spurts of cum splashing on her big, bouncy chest. It feels fucking great, but it's missing something. It's missing 14, I think, pumping my release until the end, still spilling cum.

Elena moans and bucks on her hand, coming loudly. She's shaking and I can see goosebumps on her skin.

"You did a good job, Elena," I drawl.

"Don't you want to fuck my pussy, sir?" she moans, still coming on her hand.

"You're a good girl," I say, massaging her clit. She bucks her hips again, yelling. I roll her bud between my fingers and whatever orgasm she had left in her body comes rushing her. Her moans are hot, she will make patrons crazy. I stroke her until she stills and then clean myself as I can with the one of the towels Elena carried with her.

I start to dress up, thinking this is apparently a thing today. "I have to go, but take your time."

12