Seven Nights at Lust Royale Pt. 02

Story Info
Chapters 4 to 7 are up!
6.9k words
4.64
1.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 03/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - Isla

For the second time today, I'm waking up from an erotic dream. Or am I? Was it a dream? This handsome man, his fingers inside me, his thrusts, our voices getting louder... I don't have the time to dwell on it though, as I can feel a hand shaking my shoulder.

"Hey," the voice says gently. A girl.

I'm lying on my stomach and turning my head to the voice. I see a girl crouching next to me, a pretty face with big blue eyes and a short bob of blonde hair smiling at me.

"Hey," I answer sleepily.

"Sorry to wake you up," she says. "But you fell asleep under the sun. I went all the way to the edge of the beach and back and you were still sleeping... I just fear that you'll get sunburnt!"

"Oh," I say, "thanks, that's super nice of you." I sit down and realize I'm completely naked. The girl doesn't seem to mind. She's topless herself and only sports a very small purple side tie.

"No worries,"she says with a wave of her hand. "I'm Amber, by the way."

"Isla," I answer, wrapping myself in my sarong. "Do you know what time it is?"

She takes her phone out of her purse. "Nine-ish. Had breakfast already? Want to share a table?"

"Sure, I just need to swing by my bungalow to...er...change."

"Cool! I'll go grab a tshirt too, and I'll wait for you at the restaurant! My bungalow is close to the hotel facilities.". Her smile is wide and her spontaneity refreshing. She waves at me before sauntering towards the center of the island.

I watch her for a moment, a smile on my lips, and gather my stuff in my beach bag. I'm glad she decided to save me from the sun, as I had no idea how to approach people. This place looks promising and exciting but it's also completely new to me. Emma D. didn't give me any clue, she just told me that it was better if I just discovered everything by myself. I tend to agree, but I'm glad to have a friend here anyway.

After a quick wash, I put on my denim shorts and a white crop tee and start walking to the restaurant.

This place is absolutely amazing, I think, looking around me, taking in everything. As I arrived yesterday night I didn't get to have a good look at the place. The white sand beach seems wild and everlasting, peppered by palm trees that mark the edge of the resort. Each bungalow is spaced enough to have privacy. Not enough to not hear me coming this morning though, I blush. There seems to be seven bungalows on each side of the shared facilities. The walk takes a while but I don't mind, as it gives me the occasion to explore and get my bearings.

I arrive at the restaurant and a pretty hostess takes me to Amber's table after checking in my bungalow number.

"Girl, this breakfast is insane," she says as I sit down. "I'm sorry I didn't wait for you but have you seen those waffles?"

She gestures at a pile of waffles drowned in melted chocolate. I laugh and get myself some pancakes and maple syrup, a bowl of fruit salad and a hot mug of coffee.

"So," I ask. "Do you come here often?"

She snorts. "Oh god no, it's my first time here! My sister sponsored me. I was only able to actually join because I got some unexpected money from a good investment, thanks to her actually. She works in finance... Don't ask me exactly what though, I never really got it. You?"

"First time too," I answer, glad we're in the same boat. "My boss sponsored me and gifted me this week. She's some kind of long time patron, I guess?"

"Okay, I don't know what you do for a living, but I want to work for your boss?"

"She's intense but very kind," I say, "she had decided that my sex life sucked and she couldn't, I quote, "go on like this. This sexual sadness is making my plants die"."

We both laugh at that.

"Okay, details please? Why does your sex life sucks?" Amber asks.

I sigh. "Nothing major, just...bad hook-ups. Boring sex."

She nods. "Orgasms in your own hands only?"

"Exactly! I don't even remember the last time I had a..." I stop myself. Well, I guess this morning resets the meter.

"What?" Amber asks, raising an eyebrow.

We're interrupted by a gorgeous redhead carrying a bunch of plastic bracelets and a paperclip. Her long ponytail is swinging in her back, and her blue polo shirt is stretched by large, perky breasts. She takes a pen from the back pocket of her matching sport shorts.

"Morning ladies!" she greets, "Sorry to interrupt, my name is Mallory and I'm here to explain how those little things work." She jiggles the handful of bracelets. "Would you prefer me to come back later?"

Amber and I look at each other.

"No, that's fine," I say, after a nod from Amber. "Please take a seat!"

Mallory sits next to Amber, across from me, and orders a fruit cocktail from our waitress who's bringing us more coffee.

"Okay, as you both arrived late yesterday, we didn't want to bother you with the tour or the complete set of instructions. So, first there are very few rules but the ones that we apply are firm : no sex in the restaurant, its terrace or the ballroom, those are neutral places."

Amber and I both nod.

"Then there are those bracelets you can wear to set things clearly for others. Consent is mandatory and implied, except for those wearing the yellow bracelets. If it's your kink, wear it or look for them on others. Otherwise, it's a big no, alright?"

"Sure," I say, tying my hair up in a messy high bun. The hem of my crop top goes up and Amber looks at my breasts.

"Nice," she says approvingly, "I can't believe you can sport this top and these boobs without a bra."

Mallory takes her eyes up from her checking list and glances at my chest too. "Nice underboob." she says, smiling wide.

I blush, finishing my hairdo. "Thanks, girls," I say. "I like being bare under my shirts, but that's not something I can do often..."

"Please do it every day here," says Mallory. "If it makes you feel good, that means you're doing things right."

"Plus you're giving all of us something amazing to look at," winks Amber."I think those boys over there are gonna break their necks checking you out."

I glance at the table Amber is speaking about. Three boys, wearing sports gear, looking our way indeed. I smile at them and one of them winks at me, not trying to hide his eyes going from my eyes to my breasts.

"They're members of some ice hockey team," whispers Mallory. "If I was into boys, I'd find it quite hot."

Hot, they are. I give the blond one who winked at me a onceover.

"Their rooms are in the condos," she adds, "but I didn't tell you anything!"

Mallory then slides the pile of bracelets in the middle of the table. "Which brings us to the rest of these. Green means "just looking". Some people are here because they like to watch, and they like to be watched but nothing more."

"If you're into boys, wear blue. If you're into girls, wear red, If you're into both, wear purple. Easy peasy."

"Right, easy," nods Amber. "I'll take the purple one."

"Can I get all of them?" I ask. "And switch according to my mood?"

"You sure can!" Mallory says, giving her bracelet to Amber and scribbling on her paperclip, then pushing five coloured ones to me and writing it down too. She clicks her pen close with a satisfied smile and takes a sip of her fruit cocktail. "What do you guys have planned for today?"

Amber and I look at each other. We both shrug. "Beach? Swimming pool? I don't know, we haven't really thought about it yet."

"If you're interested, I'm giving yoga classes every afternoon, and you can find the schedule for all the sports activities in the lobby."

"Yoga class sounds good," I say and Amber nods in approval. "Have you been working here for a long time?"

"It's my third year here," Mallory says, glancing behind me and starting waving."Oh, let me introduce you to my girlfriend!"

I turn around and see a beautiful woman in a white shirt and black pencil skirt coming towards us at a brisk pace, her long white-blond hair floating behind her.

"Girls, this impressive woman in her hot business attire is Lorena," Mallory introduces with a big smile.

"Ladies," greets Lorena with a nod of her head. "I hope you're having a nice morning and that Mallory isn't talking you to death already."

Mallory rolls her eyes in a good humored way as Lorena squeezes her shoulder.

"Why are you doing Allie's job?" Lorena asks.

"Allie had to go with Ryder and his scuba-diving group. More people than initially planned, they were short on girls."

"Lo," Mallory keeps going, "this is Amber - bungalow 3, and Isla - bungalow 14, they're our late check-ins from yesterday."

Lorena's head snaps to me again. Her smile widens and I smile back, wiggling in my seat at her insisting stare.

She pulls out the chair next to me and sits down. That makes Mallory frowns.

"Excuse me, wow, you're sitting down? On a chair? Like, you're voluntarily pausing your schedule?"

"My schedule is flexible," Lorena answers, waving at the hostess for a coffee.

"Weren't you on your way to terrorize some workers or something?" asks Mallory and turns to us. "Lorena runs this place, well her and -"

"Me and my glowing personality. Amber and Isla, then. Nice to officially meet you. I have obviously heard a lot from...from your sponsors. But it's always a pleasure to meet in person."

"Oh, so you're the general manager here?" Amber asks. "I thought that was a man. I probably wasn't really listening to my sister when she explained some stuff to me..."

"Do not worry about it, the owner is a man, that's why you were probably confused. He's never here. He's just funding the place and trusts me and the team with everything else."

"This place is absolutely stunning," I say, "You're doing an amazing job."

"Well, thank you, dear!" Lorena beams. She's really nice but she stills reminds me of a shark. A hot, beautiful shark.

"The bungalows are exquisitely designed, and the bed is dreamy" I add.

She looks at me with pride. "Ha, don't mind if I let the owner know about that. I designed those bungalows from scratch myself when we renovated them five years ago."

"Hum, okay, boss" says Mallory, frowning slightly at Lorena. "I have to go get ready for my tennis lesson with Mr O'Hare."

Lorena downs her ristretto like I'd take a vodka shot. "Sure."

When Lorena doesn't move, Mallory adds, "I need you to come with me, there's an...issue. With the lockers."

Lorena squints at Mallory. "That's a really unsubtle way to ask for a quickie, love."

I snort in my orange juice and Amber lets out a laugh.

"Sorry," I mutter to Mallory who shakes her head, laughing.

"That's okay, that was also the occasion for a quickie. But there are issues with the lockers, so move your nice ass and come with me, pretty please."

Chapter 5 - Cal

I'm on the phone with one of our investors when Mallory bursts in my office, followed by Lorena. Mallory is bouncing on her feet and gestures that she wants to tell me something.

"I'm working," I mouth at her, covering the phone with my hand. "Go away!"

She gives me the finger and motions for me to end the call. I look at Lorena for help but she gives me a shrug and turns to inspect the couch with a dubious look, trying to decide if she should sit on it or not.

She shouldn't. She sits. I snicker internally, that's karma for you.

"That is an excellent point, Mr Davenport," I say on the phone, because he actually was making an excellent point and also because I need him to stop talking. "Let me review this with my team, and my exec will go back to your exec with a reverse schedule... Sure... Yes... Obviously... Have a nice day too, Mr Davenport."

I push the red button of my phone and exhale loudly.

"The fuck, Mal?"

Mallory waves my frown away. "Cal, my twin, my soul -"

"That has always been excessive considering it is based on our nicknames sharing a couple of letters..." I point out.

She scoffs and turns to Lorena, who's typing on her Ipad, completely unconcerned. "He's not his normal self!" she cries, as I am being my totally normal self. "No one is today!"

Lorena just makes a noncommittal noise and keeps typing.

"I'm reconsidering letting you work in the outside world for an extended period of time again," I say, browsing through my emails. Boring, boring, can wait, transfer to Lo, transfer to Lo. Let's just transfer all to Lo.

"Why don't you tell me what's going on here?" asks Mallory.

"Nothing is going -"

"Okay so why is Lo telling patrons she's in charge? That "the man who owns the place" is never there?"

That got my attention. I look at Lo, interested. She finishes typing whatever she's typing and looks up and sighs.

"I'm not telling "patrons" that I'm in charge. I was telling Fourteen."

Oh. Oh.

"And Mal didn't catch the secret eye-wink."

"There was no secret eye-wink," answers Mal flatly.

"No there wasn't, because it's cheesy," continues Lorena. "Anyway, I just emailed Roz to ask for Fourteen's file."

Rosalie is Lorena's older sister. She lives on the continent and she and her small, trusted team are the only people to have access to the patrons' details. Take it as a precaution. I don't want those details because I don't want to know more than I should, I get blackmailed enough as it is. The staff don't need those details for obvious reasons. Confidentiality and as much anonymity as possible is our number one promise.

"She will probably video-call me later today, I'll keep you posted."

Efficient. Just like Lorena always is.

"Thanks," I say, "I owe you one."

Mallory makes a frustrated noise. "Okay, is anybody going to tell me what's going on? Because something is definitely going on and you are both irritating as fuck right now, with your mystery talk!"

"Cal fucked Bungalow Fourteen on the beach this morning," Lorena starts, back to her Ipad, "never had better sex in his life and now he's obsessed, I'd say in a healthy way but we'll have to check in a couple of days."

"Oh, wow." Mallory says, her mouth hanging slightly open. "Okay. Check in a couple of days, noted."

"That is completely unnecessary," I scoff.

"Shut up, Cal." Lorena goes on. "More importantly, Fourteen doesn't know who he is so Cal asked me to check if she was telling the truth, what's her background, etcetera, to see if he could keep fucking her."

Mallory's smile slowly spreads across her face to the point of beaming.

"Dude! You're gonna have a secret identity! That's so cool!"

I frown. "What?"

"Considering Fourteen, which by the way is called Isla, is as pure as they come, what was your plan? Hiding here all day and coming out at night with a mask like the Phantom of the Opera?"

I'm about to answer but I realize I have no idea what to say and my mind goes blank. Well, I haven't considered that at all. I haven't been thinking much between work and the occasional intrusive thoughts about Fourteen's - Isla's - body.

"How do you know her name?" I ask Mal.

"I had a nice chat with her and her friend - bungalow 3, Amber," she adds before I ask. "She's super hot. Lo, have you seen that otherworldly underboob scenery we had at breakfast?"

Lorena nods. "I have indeed. This half tshirt and nothing underneath? Bold and sexy."

Well, that's not gonna help my brain to work again. Her thin waist, her big breasts, a half tshirt covering barely anything...

I hear Lorena say : "He's staring into blank space again. Slap him before he gets a boner." and I blink. I check my watch. I need to meet two future investors in two hours at the massage salon but first I need to swing by my villa, which is on the other side of the island.

"So, a secret identity?" I ask, grabbing my phone and access pass on the desk.

"You need to be a patron, dumbass!" Mallory says, throwing her hands up. "You can't be Cal the boss anymore, you will have to be Cal, the... the guy. The surfer... person."

"What with the whole staff?" I ask in disbelief, getting up and walking to my office door. "We're not gonna hold a meeting to ask them to pretend it's the first time they see my face."

Lorena looks up briefly from her Ipad again. "That's exactly what I just did. The staff has received a message saying you're incognito and a whole set of directives to not fuck up so you can have sex again."

I stop dead in my tracks.

"I... You have... What?"

"I didn't mention the sex part," she adds with a smile. "They just think it's some sort of patron inspection, to "feel the field", you know? Anyway, I don't have any free bungalows left but one of the condos is free. I held it for the week, I'm waiting to hear from Roz and I'll send someone to bring your stuff there."

I don't know what to say. This whole thing is crazy. I check my watch again. I have to go.

I look at Lo, then at Mal.

"I can't decide if you're my best friends or my fucking damnation. You're having way too much fun, Lo, that's suspicious."

Lorena rolls her eyes, Mallory promises to help me with my new identity later, help I'm 95% positive I don't need, and I get out of my own office not really knowing what I got myself into.

Chapter 6 - Isla

Later this afternoon, Amber and I get in my bungalow exhausted after our hour of yoga with Mallory. We're both sweaty and our thin clothes cling to our bodies.

"I need fresh water," pants Amber. "Yoga plus the walk back under the afternoon sun is too much for my body."

I take two bottles of water out of the mini fridge and hand one to her. We both gulp water down like we're just out of the desert, some water sliding from Amber's mouth to her neck and chest, wetting her white top even more.

"Do you like it here so far?" I ask her.

"Yeah," she says, wiping her mouth. "People are friendly, and hot and I don't know, the general vibe is cool!"

I agree, taking another swing of water. "Let's have a shower. I'm sticky and I hate it."

We both undress in the bathroom, our bodies covered in sweat. We throw our shorts and tops in a corner. I'm not wearing any underwear but Amber does and she unclasps her pretty purple bra, her boobs round and firm and she looks hot as hell in the half-light.

I tell her and she giggles. "Thanks! You know, I came here because I want to explore my attraction to girls. So your opinion is quite important to me right now!"

"Oh, that's why the purple bracelet then. Have you had sex with a girl before?" I ask, curious.

"Once. It wasn't amazing, yet I feel the pull to it. I thought that trying it here, with experienced hot people could help me sort it out."

"Makes sense," I say, turning the shower on. The cold water makes me cry out, my skin getting goosebumps, my nipples hardening. I wait for it to warm up before going in.

Amber gasps. "Hey! We never finished that talk this morning! You were telling me it was forever since you came with a dude and...? Mallory arrived and we dropped the topic."

"Oh right! Yeah, well, I was about to say it had been forever since a boy had me orgasm but actually, it happened... this morning."

"No way!" she beams. "That's why you were naked on the beach?"

"Yeah," I blush, spreading some shower gel on my body. "That handsome guy came out of nowhere and well..."

"What?"

I sigh. "I was touching myself, I felt so hot, you know? So horny? I came quite loudly and when I opened my eyes he was standing there, his mouth open, his dick rock hard...and well... it kinda happened? "

Amber was laughing her ass off. She gets in the shower with me, and I give her the shower gel. "And it was good, uh?"

"It was so fucking amazing, like, a fantasy come true. I'm even doubting it happened, actually,", I frown.

"Girl, you were naked and smelled of sex, there's no way it was in your head," Amber says,

"Who's this guy anyway?"

"I don't know, he had to go...somewhere. I don't even know his name."

"We have to find him!" she says excitedly. "Oh, that's so exciting, and to be honest, it shouldn't be that hard... there are only fourteen bungalows and the condos!"

12