Seven Nights at Lust Royale Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Plus the staff," I add.

"Oh, that's right, he could be staff, right? I ran into this maid girl this morning - long black hair, blue eyes, huge boobs - on my way to breakfast, she was...jeeze, she was wearing a blue uniform but she could have been naked for all I know. The staff is delicious indeed. What did he look like?"

"Tall, brown hair, hazel eyes I think? I'm not sure about the eyes, everything happened in such a daze... hot bod, strong shoulders, lean."

"Big dick," adds Amber and we both snicker like school girls.

"You should Cinderella his dick," offers Amber. "Try all the dicks and find the right one!"

I burst out laughing. "Well, in a place like this, it's certainly an option!"

While we wash, I tell her how his hands felt on my skin, how his fingers made me wet, how I rode him on the beach. I tell her about his dirty mouth, his strong hands, the feel of him coming inside of me.

We were both already feeling quite horny, I think, after the yoga session, with Mallory and her large breasts, tight in her white shirt, showing us yoga positions that made us stretch and expose ourselves. The gaze of some boys on us as we stretched, their hard-ons visible under their shorts. Everything's so arousing here.

"Do you masturbate a lot?" Amber asks me, spreading the foam over her breasts, rubbing slowly.

"Yeah," I nod, "I love it. No one will know you better than yourself. And more, no one will make you feel good if you don't know your own body."

Amber chews on her lip, like she can't decide if she wants to ask something or not.

"How do you do it?" she finally asks.

"Depends, there are hundreds of way... Have you tried the shower head? Or rubbing your pussy on a pillow, straddling it? Or even against the corner of a table. It's quite hot actually, I love the position..."

"Would you show me? How you do it, I mean?." she asks, blushing.

"Sure," I smile, spreading some foam on my lower belly and between my legs. Amber is watching my hands move.

She sighs. "I feel it would help me to...practice with someone...friendly. I really want to enjoy it here and it really looks great but it's like... I don't really know how to...proceed?"

I nod, letting my hand go back and forth a couple of times between my legs. It feels soft and all that sex talk is getting me wet. "I'm glad that guy showed up, stuff just happened and I didn't really get to think twice."

"I think I'd like to get that maid naked," Amber tells me. "And I'd feel better if I could, I don't know, be sure my body has awakened before? Does that make sense?"

"I think I get what you mean," I say. "Let's get your body working at full capacity!"

She gives a delighted laugh and bounce on her feet.

" Okay, I usually start with my boobs." I say as I reach for them, grabbing them in my hands. "I rub my nipples a bit, so they're hard. Well, they're already hard now, but you know." I pinch them and make them roll between my fingers. "If I pinch the right way... I can feel it in my clit."

Amber is looking at my breasts, doing the same to hers, rolling her tight buds between her fingers. "I love your boobs, they're so big."

"Thanks," I say, still rubbing. "I love yours too, they're so firm and round."

Amber has one hand sliding down on her stomach already. I stop her.

"Don't be in a hurry, that's not making a good orgasm. You need to take your time okay?"

"Okay," she whispers.

I lift her hand back to her boobs and guide her movements. "I like it when I rub them with the palm of my hand, just brushing. Teasing? Yeah?"

"Yeah," she breathes. "That feels good."

"Now, brush and then pinch, and brush again."

"Yes, yes," she moans, her eyes shut tight.

"Do you want me to suck on your tits? I mean, that's not something you'll be able to do on your own, but I'd like to," I say, hands kneading my breasts.

"God yes, please," Amber says, breathing hard.

I give both nipples a couple of pinches and lower my head. I lick her right nipple. It's tight on my tongue and I hear her make a strangled noise. I take her nipple in my mouth and lightly suck on it and I hear Amber yell. I do the same with her other nipple, then press her boobs together, lapping at one and the other in quick thrusts of my tongue.

I suck again and again, my hands her soft skin, her body writhing in front of mine. Amber is moaning, her hand holding my head to her breasts. I like the feeling of her nipples on my tongue. I like how she jerks every time i suck on her, just like Hot Guy jerked when I sucked on his cock.

"I guess next time, you lick your fingers, cover them in saliva and give them a tweak. It feels good to touch them when they're wet." I say, letting go of her nipples.

The shower is still running hot and I lay back on the tiles, licking my lips. "Go on Amber, keep a hand on your nipples and take the other one down."

Amber slowly lets her fingers slide on her lower stomach, reaching for her clit.

"How do you feel?" I ask, taking my own clit between my index and middle finger.

"My pussy is throbbing," she says breathily, "I'm feeling so hot."

I watch her hand sliding up and down her slit, her hips starting to rock in rhythm. I continue slowly rubbing my clit, watching her getting herself off. Like I got myself off on the beach, not knowing yet that boy was watching me.

"Now finger yourself, Amber," I say, panting a bit. "One or two fingers, slide them inside. Move them slow, move them deep. Find that spot, the one that makes you feel good and wet."

Amber is moaning loudly now, with each thrust of her fingers. She takes her other hand from her boobs to her clit, and she starts rubbing in rhythm. Her moans are getting wilder, a hand on her clit, the other inside her wet pussy. "My clit is so swollen, Isla," she moans.

"That's good, Amber," I pant, getting a finger inside me, just at the entrance, stroking my favorite spot. This one gets me so fucking ready. "Keep going. Follow your needs."

Amber is thrusting her hips faster and faster.

"Fuck that hand, Amber," I say, lazily stroking my slit. "Fuck it hard. Get those fingers wet, girl.." I think about how I came around Hot Boy's dick and my pussy clenches. "Feel yourself come around your fingers."

And she does. It feels fucking great to see a girl come this freely, both hands between her legs, her arms pushing her boobs together, water sliding on her shaking body. It reminds me of myself, clenching hard around that stranger's fingers, screaming in pleasure.

"Yes, yes, yes," Amber chants, milking her own hand until she's spent.

I bite my lower lip, thrusting two fingers inside my pussy.

"God, Isla," she pants once she stopped coming. "That was awesome!"

I laugh, still fucking my fingers. "I'm so glad it worked!"

She gives me a smile and then realizes I'm rocking on my hand, arching my back against the tiles. "Oh... can I help?"

I nod, panting.

She comes close to me and starts stroking my nipples. "Am I doing it right? Do you feel it in your clit?" Her thumbs are rubbing me delicately, hitting the right spot every time.

"Yes," I moan, arching even more.

She comes closer, pressing her boobs against mine.

"Can I...can I eat your pussy, Isla?" she asks, blushing.

As an answer, I push her head down so she kneels in front of me. My pussy is so hot and wet I might come with the first lick of her tongue. I know Amber wants to practice, it will make her feel more confident. And I need to come, so really, it's a win-win.

She slowly licks my clit before going for my whole slit. Her tongue is not entering my pussy and I need more pressure, I need to be filled. I think about how fucking good Hot Boy felt between my legs this morning. I pull Amber's head to me and start lightly thrusting my pussy on her mouth. She's lapping at my folds hungrily, flicking my clit with her tongue with each lap.

"More," I moan, thrusting harder. Back and forth, back and forth. I need Hot Boy's dick. I need his powerful thrusts.

Amber slides her tongue inside me and my hips jerk. She moves her tongue deep inside me and I moan loudly. It feels good and fucking Amber's mouth in my shower is exciting and unexpected but I still need more.

I rock my hips quicker and Amber grabs my ass to give herself the push to take me deeper. I'm full on fucking her mouth now, and I can hear myself yelling. Fuck, how I want his mouth on me. How I need his dick pounding into me.

I come on Amber's mouth, my pussy clenching around her soft tongue, the feel of his taste in my mouth, of his cock bursting inside me.

Chapter 7 - Cal

When I arrive at the salon a few minutes early, with a fresh shirt rolled at the elbows, the evening sun still too warm for formal clothes, Tessa is at the reception, waiting for me.

I really like Tessa, she's a quiet, peaceful girl with long pale pink hair and brown eyes. She's managing the salon like the professional she is, with a soft hand, a soft smile and a hell of a sexy body.

She's standing behind the desk, her white masseuse blouse tight around her curves, her long hair in a high ponytail.

"Hey Tess," I greet her. "How's your day? Is everything set up for our two special guests?"

I see her hesitating. "Hey... Sir. I'm sorry," she whispers, "are we supposed to pretend you're not the boss now? Because it makes no sense but I got Lorena's text and..."

I half laugh, half choke on my own tongue when another message beeps on her phone. Tess checks it quickly and gives me a reassuring smile. "That's okay, Sir, Lorena just sent that the operation was starting tomorrow and that she will confirm or abort before lunchtime."

The operation. I don't even know what to say.

"Thanks, Tess," I answer blandly.

She smiles again and goes on, "Everything is ready for our potential investors, Sir. Leo went to pick them up at the reception, booths one and two have been prepared according to their preference sheets and the masseur and masseuse are waiting inside. We got Mr Lowendal two girls, and Ms Black one guy and one girl."

I nod.

"Don't be anxious, Sir," she says reassuringly. "You know us, everything will go greatly."

I'm not worried about that, but I can't really elaborate and Leo is already coming back with our investors. Ms Black and Mr Lowendal enter the salon and I present to them the place and Tessa. They seem really enthusiastic with what they see and what they have already seen on the island so far.

I let Tess take the lead for the following, and they're soon on their way to their booths, led by Leo.

"Sir, would you like a massage?" Tessa asks, concerned. "You seem tense and I have a free slot right now."

I sigh. "That's a great idea Tess, thank you."

I text Lorena to let her know I'll meet her in an hour and I follow Tess in a stall, the one at the very end of the salon so we have a few booths of separation between us and our guests who are already starting to get loud. I'm smiling at the sounds of pleasure coming from their own stalls. My staff really is amazing.

Once inside, Tess turns to me and starts to unbutton her blouse, keeping it on but letting it hang open so I can admire her body. Her pale skin and full breasts, her nice hips that give her an hourglass shape. Her bare pussy.

"What would you like today, Sir," she asks, coming to me and starting to undress me. She starts undoing my shirt, taking it off with her soft hands, brushing my shoulders. "A full body massage? Would you prefer a paizuri? Or something more straight to the point? I advise taking your time, though."

Her hands are on my belt and soon unzipping my pants. I can feel my dick getting hard at her words and at the sight of her body half covered by her blouse.

"I'd like your body on mine, Tess," I say, letting her get rid of my boxers. "The massage you gave Ryder on New Year's Eve that he kept talking about for days."

Tess laughs lightly. "The full body it is, then. Please get on the table and lie on your stomach, Sir."

She takes off her blouse as I do so. Once I'm lying down, my dick getting harder between the table and my stomach, I hear her grab something - an oil bottle - and when she touches my back, her hands slide on my skin and I smell vanilla. Fourteen's breasts tasted of vanilla when I sucked on them.

Her hands go slow as she spreads the oil on my body with long, easy strokes. She goes up to my shoulders and neck and down to my legs and feet.

I feel her touch the back of my calf, light, going up and up, teasing between my thighs, and then they're gone and on my calf again. She keeps going, teasing me until I groan.

I feel her hands massaging my ass, her thumbs going down there again, close to my sack and I grunt. Her fingers are soft and delicate and it's devastating. I grow harder by the minute.

Her hands leave me again to go on my lower back and trail up my back until she reaches my neck.

"How do you feel, Sir," Tess asks me. "Are you starting to relax?"

I turn my head to the side and catch a glimpse of her round ass. "I'm hard as a fucking rock, Tess, I don't know if it counts as relaxed".

She gives me her airy laugh again. "I will take care of that in due time, Sir."

Tess climbs on top of me and straddles me. I can feel her pussy on my ass as she stretches. Then I feel her nice, soft breasts on my back. She teases me with her nipples, going up and down, grazing my skin. Fuck, it's hard to stay put.

When she presses her breasts fully on my back and starts sliding up and down, massaging my back with her boobs, I can't help but thrust a couple of times on the table. I can feel her bare pussy grinding on me, spreading her wetness on my ass and on my lower back. A moan escapes her lips as she keeps her rhythmic motion.

She grips my shoulders and starts grinding a bit harder. I can hear her boobs slapping with each drive of her hips. She moans another time and gradually stops rubbing her pussy, like she forgot herself and needs to go back to work.

Tessa gets off me and asks me to turn around, her breath a bit short.

I gladly do, my rigid cock finally free. I look at Tess, her skin gleaming with a thin layer of sweat, her nipples poking hard, one hand on my stomach and one hand lightly stroking her clit.

"You feel so good, Sir," she says with hooded eyes. She takes the oil bottle again and spreads some on her breasts, making them shine with oil. She extends her strokes to her stomach, and back on her tits.

"You feel amazing, Tess. I want to feel you more."

She climbs on me again, at the bottom of the table, kneeling at my feet, her legs spread wide. Her eyes are on my dick and all I want right now is to feel the release. She lets her hands go up and down my legs until she almost touches my crotch but stops short every time. She walks on her hands and knees until she can massage my dick with her boobs. The oil is making it slide so good between her breasts I groan loudly.

"Sir," Tess pants, pressing her boobs around my raging erection. "I'm going to take your cock in my hand and jerk you off. Ryder fucked me soon after I did that. Would you like to come in my hand or inside me?"

Tess straddles me and slides the palm of her hand up and down my cock a couple of times before taking it firmly in her hand. She starts stroking the whole length, fully, taking her time, giving my cock a full massage with both hands. Fuck, it feels fucking great. My hands shoot to her hips.

"Tess," I groan, "come here."

She keeps moving one hand up and down my cock and lies over me, her other hand supporting her.

Her pussy is now close enough so I can touch it. I let my right hand go down on her until I reach her clit, swollen and wet. I slide two fingers inside her and rub her clit with my thumb. She cries and jerks on my hand.

"Sir," she says, humping my hand, "I'm the one... who's supposed to take... care of you."

"I want you to come, Isla. That's the best feeling in the world, a hot girl coming on your cock."

"Yes," she pants.

"Did Ryder make you come," I ask, pumping my fingers into her. Her own hand is jerking me off at full speed now.

"Yes," she moans.

"He liked your pussy very much."

"Thank you for telling me, Sir." she pants, "Why did you call me Isla?"

Tessa is angling my dick to the entrance of her pussy and I take my fingers out to let her sink on me. We're both quite loud when my cock hits her deep.

"Did I?"

"Yes," she moans, rocking on me. "Is she your lover?"

"I hope she will be," I say, pulling her by the hips to hit her deeper.

"An Isla has an appointment...with me...tomorrow," Tessa pants, "Should I give her...the full experience or...would you rather me...not to?"

I take one hand to Tessa's clit and start rubbing. It makes her fuck me fiercely, her hips pushing on me harder. She lets herself fall on her forearms and grinds on me, fucking my cock and rubbing her clit at the same time, her tits pressing on my chest. I grab her hips again to help her go faster.

"You give her everything she wants, Tess."

I can hear Tessa's short moans close to my ear.

"You finger her, lick her, eat her, you do everything and more to her."

"Yes, Sir," she cries,

"And you make her come real good."

"Yes, Sir, yes!" Tess yells, her pussy clenching on my dick.

I imagine Tessa going down on Fourteen, her mouth sucking on Fourteen's clit, and I come loudly with brutal thrusts of my hips, impaling Tess on my cock.

12