Seven-on-Seven Orgy

Story Info
Seven soccer mates fuck their girlfriends in a hot sweaty orgy.
7.7k words
4.3
16.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** This is fantasy fiction. If you don't like descriptions of rough sex, DPs, swapping, etc., please move on. This isn't the story for you.***

There's 7 guys (me, Carl, Jack, Pete, Brad, Derrick, and Nick) and 7 GORGEOUS women. Three blondes, two brunettes, one red head, and one Asian chick with jet black hair. The girl's heights range from 5' to probably almost 6'. I don't know all of them. There's Jenny, my petite blonde girl with C cup tits, perky pink nipples, and a PHAT ass. Carl's dating Lacy, the 6' red headed stripper with legs a mile long. Jack brought his blonde girlfriend, Candy, and I know one of the brunette's is dating Pete. Beyond that, I've never met them before. How the guys convinced their girls to join in this having never met the rest of us, I don't know and, frankly, I don't give a shit. I'm just happy to see so much gorgeous pussy here for a fuck fest!

There're bottles of oil everywhere. Two on each nightstand, several on the dresser, more on the floor around the bed. Several toys are scattered around too. It's a king size bed with no footboard: one of those platform beds that aren't very high. Perfect for bending a girl over while you fuck her. There's also a sofa against one wall. It's leather: easily wipeable.

They guys and I are all on a local rec soccer team and we're in pretty good shape. This is not our first rodeo. We've all been in threesomes and foursomes at various points with various girls. We discovered one drunken night a few years ago at Brad's house that swapping pussy around was damn fun. This is, however, definitely the biggest orgy we've pulled together and the most organized. 14 people fucking and swinging in one room doesn't just "happen."

Us guys all popped blue pills about 30 minutes ago. You pretty much have to in a situation like this. Even if you've got incredible stamina, with all the fucking and sucking and watching and swapping, you're going to cum. A lot. And with all this pussy on offer, I want my boner to last a several hours. I got a lot of fucking planned!

We have stripped to our boxers/boxer briefs with obvious raging hard-ons. The girls have stripped to their panties. Some are still wearing their bras. Jenny is not. Knowing things were bound to be a little awkward getting started, Pete brought several sets of dirty dice. He tosses them around. I catch one set and roll. It lands on "suck" and "cock." I couldn't be happier. I look expectantly at Jenny and haul my boxer-briefs to the floor, my cock bouncing in the air. Standing by the bed, I focus on Jenny as she gets on her knees and takes my cock in her mouth. She's tentative at first, running her tongue around my cock head before she opens her lips and sucks me in. Jenny can deep throat like no other girl I've had. And I've bragged about it so all the guys know. She's going to be popular today.

She starts bobbing her head up and down my dick. I grab ahold of her bleach blonde ponytail and start to press deeper into her mouth each time she takes me in. She looks up and nods slightly. Taking my cue, I press my hips forward and, gripping her pony tail tight and pressing against the back of her head, force my dick right down her throat. I hold her there a moment, relishing the feel of her trying to swallow my cock before letting her back off. Thick spit trails from my cock to her lips as she catches her breath. Then she goes back to vigorously sucking on me. I look around. Carl must have landed on "suck" and "pussy": Lacy is laid back on the bed with Carl's face buried in her cunt, her fingers in his hair and her legs thrown over his shoulders as he licks. Brad's in a similar position with the Asian chick next to them. Jack is stood on the other side of the bed, boning Candy's tits. Pete is getting head from his brunette girl (Stacy, I think?) but he's watching Jenny suck on me. I look back down quickly as Jenny suddenly deep throats me again. I grab her head and push into her throat. I feel her tongue on my balls as her throat grips by cock head. FUCK, she's good. Gagging, she pulls back, takes a breath and starts to lick my balls.

I stroke my cock and look back around as Jenny sucks my nuts. Derrick has a blonde bent over the bed next to Jack and is fucking her while watching Jenny and me. I look at the couch and raise my eyebrows in surprise. Nick's sat on the sofa holding a bottle of oil with his dick buried hilt deep in the other brunette's ass. I suddenly remember Nick saying his girl was an ass whore. Jenny loves anal too, but she usually works up for it. I wonder if they even bothered with the dice? I smile in anticipation. This is going to be incredible.

I pull Jenny off my nuts and, standing her up, walk her over to the bed. Dropping her panties, she lays down next to the Asian girl (who is French kissing Lacy while they get their cunts eaten out). I manhandle her a little, spinning her round so her head is hanging over the edge of the bed and plunge my cock down her throat. I start to roughly face fuck her. Brad comes up for air next to me and watches my cock disappear down Jenny's throat. His girl (who I later find out is Cynth) stops frenching Lacy and watches too. I feel Brad move and look over to see him standing up, moustache and chin shining with cunt juice, and positioning his cock at Cynth's sopping wet cunt. I watch as he spreads her pussy with his dick, grunting in pleasure as she whimpers happily. Her black bush is trimmed and waxed into a sexy triangle. Brad spreads her legs as he starts to fuck her with purpose, her right leg bumping into my arm and shoulder as I keep my cock thrusting in and out of Jenny's throat. I look down as Cynth reaches over and grabs Jenny's right leg, pulling it down and spreading Jenny's bald pussy. Cynth rolls on her side slightly (Brad's still spreading her legs and pumping in and out of her cunt), holds Jenny's leg down and starts to stroke Jenny's pussy with her other hand. Jenny always gets turned on with rough sex and she loves when I face fuck her. Her cunt is soaked: Cynth's fingers slide right in and she immediately starts to stroke Jenny's G-spot. I can see Jenny's mons rising and falling with Cynth's strokes.

Looking over, I see Brad is enjoying the show also. Our eyes meet and I raise my eyebrows in question, "Swap?" He grins and nods. I pull my cock out of Jenny's mouth and kneel down, giving her an upside down, very wet sloppy kiss. Her eyes are closed as she relishes Cynth's fingers in her cunt. Brad pulls out of Cynth, who looks up at us, never missing a beat in Jenny's pussy. She smiles as I grab her ankles and line my dick up. Her cunt is soaked and my dick's dripping with Jenny's spit. I slide all the way in, balls deep, with my first thrust. Cynth gasps. I hear Jenny grunt as she realizes a new cock just got fed into her throat. Looking across the bed, I watch Derrick pull out the blonde he's been banging. He tells her to stay put as he climbs up on the bed, lays back between Jenny's legs, and holds his cock up for his blonde girl to start sucking. Obediently, she bends down over the bed further and takes his wet cock in her mouth. Derrick is pressing the back of his head into Jenny's cunt and she's humping the back of his head, rubbing her clit against his scalp. Cynth has her pussy soaked fingers in Derrick's mouth, letting him suck Jenny's juice.

I hear a "smack" and look back to my left. Brad has pulled out of Jenny in surprise because she just smacked his ass. "FUCK my face," she spits at him.

"Dude, go for it. Fuckin' ram it in there," I tell him.

"All right," he grunts with a "bitch" under his breath as he shoves his cock all the way down her throat. I feel the bed shake more with his thrusts and mine. I'm really pounding Cynth's cunt now, relishing the wet smacking sound each time my dick pounds home, making her tits with their dark nipples bounce in little circles. I feel movement to my right. I haven't paid much attention but I know Carl stood up and started fucking Lacy next to me a while ago. I've heard the wet smacking sound and my right hand (on Cynth's ankle) has bumped into Lacy's spread leg several times. But now Carl's pulled out of her and is rolling her over on the bed. She's on her hands and knees as he directs her to climb on top of Cynth and put her pussy on her face. Cynth hears him and lays back, pulling her fingers out of Derrick's mouth. Lacy straddles Cynth's face, facing me, and lowers her cunt onto Cynth's waiting lips. Derrick, Brad, Carl, and I all stare as Cynth eagerly licks Lacy's swollen pussy. Lacy's a true redhead: her pussy is waxed bare except for a hot little red landing strip.

The orgy is really starting to heat up now. Both literally and figuratively. So many hot bodies, so much sex in one room has the temp up. Everyone has a sheen of sweat on them; I can feel it running down my back and dripping off my chin as I fuck Cynth. I pull out of her, planning to taste her cunt for a minute before looking for some other pussy. Before I can move, Lacy has leaned down and started sucking my slick wet cock. I grab her pretty red hair and thrust my hips forward. Lacy and I have fucked before and I know she can take some dick. She swallows me easy as I thrust in and out of her mouth, inches from Cynth's cunt. I'm focused on the head I'm getting and I miss what is happening behind Lacy. I suddenly feel her being pushed down on my dick by another force and look up to see Brad is behind her, fucking her. Cynth still has her lips locked around Lacy's clit as Brad fucks her, forcing Lacy's head up and down my cock. I realize Nick is next to me, throat fucking Jenny. I don't know where he came from and I wonder if he's pulled his dick right out of the brunette's ass and shoved it straight down Jenny's throat. It'd be pretty hot if he did.

As I pull my cock out of Lacy's mouth and slide it back into Cynth's cunt for a minute, I realize Pete has Jenny spread by the ankles and is railing his dick into her cunt as Nick keeps up the pace throat fucking her. I grab the base of my cock and alternate between Cynth's cunt and Lacy's mouth. It feels so fucking dirty, I almost cum. I step back, panting a little. Cynth moans disappointment into Lacy's cock filled cunt, but she's fine. Derrick swaggers up and rams his dick into her, filling the void I left.

I look around, sweat pouring off me now and cock pulsing. I look over at the couch and see Nick's brunette bent over the arm rest with Carl's hands on her throat, feeding her his dick. It looks like she can deep throat like a champ also. Deciding to check out her ass, I walk up behind her and put my hands on her ass cheeks. I think Carl must have just pulled out of her: her ass is slick with oil and still slightly gaped. I reach down and grab a bottle of oil, pouring it over her ass and on my cock. I massage her ass with one hand and direct my cock into her cunt with the other. I think she's only been fucked in the ass so far because she's tight as hell. I grunt with pleasure as I start to fuck her. She's moaning on Carl's cock. Carl and I get in synchronized, shoving the brunette down on each other's dicks with each thrust. Just to make sure she knows I'll have my dick up her ass in a minute, I hook my thumb into her asshole, keeping her a little stretched out. She moans more on Carl's dick.

I feel hands squeeze my ass as I thrust into the brunette's tight cunt. They slide around my hips and a woman's hand grabs the base of my cock as I fuck the brunette bent over the sofa. Her other hand is pouring oil on my shoulders and rubbing me down. She reaches round and grabs my left chest with her left hand while her right is still holding the base of my dick, fingers reaching around and stroking the base of my balls. I feel her breasts pressed against my back.

She whispers in my ear, "Cum in her ass." Ah. It's Candy. Candy pours more oil over the brunette's ass as I slide two fingers in and out of her asshole. I feel the girl shudder beneath me. Pulling out of her cunt, I keep my hands on her waist while Candy keeps hold of my dick, lining it up with the brunette's asshole. I push in, feeling the head of my cock push pass the tight muscle. The brunette yelps a little but can't make much noise: Carl hasn't let up with his throat fucking even though his eyes are glued on me penetrating the brunette's tight asshole. Candy guides me in the rest of the way: I press my dick right into her bowels. I start to fuck, really pounding her ass. Candy has let go of my cock and is still behind me, pressing her tits into my back and sliding her hands up and down my oiled chest and abs. It is SO hot. Bottoming out in the brunette's ass, I blow my first load of the day. With a loud grunt, I keep my cock balls deep in her ass, draining my cum into her. I see Carl tense up across from me and shove his dick into her throat, one hand on the back of her head holding her down, the other choking her slightly as he blows his own load down her throat.

Chest heaving and sweating, I stay there a minute, relishing the feel of the rut. Then I feel Candy tugging on my hips. I step back, cock popping out of the brunette's ass. Candy is on her knees, sucking the brunette's ass off my cock and slurping the cum still dribbling from the tip of my cock. Carl is suddenly next to me, offering his cock to Candy. She alternates between us, sucking the tips of our cocks, making my toes curl as she drains more cum from me. Then she turns to the brunette still bent over the arm of the sofa, trying to catch her breath. My cum has started to run out of her asshole, running down the lips of her pussy. Carl and I watch as Candy runs her tongue up the brunette's pussy licking and sucking my cum before she slides her finger into the brunette's ass, encouraging more cum to leak out. Candy licks and sucks, hungry for any cum she can coax from the brunette's gaping ass.

Carl and I look at each other and shake our heads before turning out attention back to the mass of sweaty, oiled, flesh fucking away on the bed. The room reeks of sex. It's hard to tell who's doing what to whom. There are cocks in girls' asses, pussies being licked, cunts getting fucked, dicks being sucked, and sometimes more than one thing at the same time.

I spy Jenny's ass in the air: she's bent over alternating between sucking Jack's dick and licking the pussy that belongs to whoever's ass he's fucking. I can't tell which girl it is. I still don't have any pussy juice in my beard, so I decide to fix that. Laying back on the bed, I slide into the mass of bodies, positioning my head under her cunt and grabbing her ass and pulling her down onto my face. Instinctively, she spreads her legs and lowers her cunt to my mouth. I lick up and down her pussy before locking my lips around her clit and sucking and tonguing her. Her pussy is salty and tangy, and a little sweet from all the lube oil. She's grinding her cunt right down onto my face, bucking against my tongue when I feel someone grab hold of my hard cock.

I spread my legs, feeling myself bump into several sweaty, thrusting bodies, as I give whoever more access to my crotch while I keep lashing Jenny's cunt with my tongue. I can't see who is jacking me off and I don't care. It feels good. Next thing I know, they're sucking my cock, sucking my balls, stroking me. I feel my dick go right down someone's throat and I raise my hips up, pressing for more. It feels amazing. I hear gagging as she pulls up for air, releasing my cock. Then there's oil running down my dick and around my balls just before I feel my cock pressing into someone. They're tight, soooo tight. They're gripping the base of my cock, holding me straight up as they lower their hole (ass, I'm guessing, based on the oil and how fucking tight she is) down onto my cock. Finally, Jenny lifts off my face for a split second, letting me glance down to see who's fucking me. Her back is to me, riding me reverse cowgirl. She's brunette, but not the one I fucked a minute ago. This one has a tattoo on her back. Must be Pete's Stacy. And that's it. Jenny is grinding her cunt back on my face and I can't see any more. I lay back, licking cunt and letting a hot brunette bounce her asshole on my dick. I'm in heaven.

Now I feel something on my balls. Holy fuck, someone's sucking my balls while Stacy rides me. She sucks both my balls in her mouth and I am moaning into Jenny's cunt. I pull my arms out from under Jenny and reach down to grab Stacy's ass. I want to thrust my cock up into her ass but I hold my hips still so whoever can keep sucking my balls while I get fucked. It's an incredible feeling.

I realize I can feel thrusting bodies on either side of me, sliding against my shoulders and upper arms. Jenny lifts off my face and moves away. I look down to see Stacy, grinding my cock in her ass while she leans to my right to let Nick shove his tongue down her throat. I realize he's fucking someone missionary on my right, his knee is pressed against my calf and her hip and thigh are pressed against my thigh. I look left and see it's Cynth. Her eyes are closed and she clutching her tits as Nick bounces her back and forth next to me. I still don't know who's licking and sucking my balls. They must be sucking Stacy's clit at times because I feel her ass clench around my dick every time the mysterious ball sucker stops sucking on me. Nick bends Cynth's left leg back and hooks it behind Stacy. Cynth's leg rests across my abdomen, blocking the view of my cock in Stacy's ass. Nick is still fucking her mercilessly, occasionally kissing Stacy. I twist slightly to my right, sliding my sweaty right arm under Cynth and pull her towards me a little. She turns her head to me and we kiss. She can taste Jenny's cunt in my beard: she alternates between kissing me and sucking on my upper lip and chin. I grope her left tit with my left hand, feeling Nick bounce her with his thrusts while I push my tongue into her mouth and twist her dark nipple.

Keeping my lips on hers, I slide my left hand down her torso, feeling for her clit. Realizing Nick's got his cock buried in her ass, I press my two middle fingers in her cunt and stroke her g-spot. She moans into my mouth.

Whoever is sucking my balls stops. They feel cold and wet but now I can start thrusting into Stacy. Still fingering Cynth and sucking on her tongue, I start to buck my hips up into Stacy's asshole. She releases Nick's mouth and focuses on the fucking she's getting. I release Cynth's cunt and put my left hand on Stacy's back, feeling the sweat run down her back and onto my abs. I slide my arm out from under Cynth so I have both to focus on Stacy. I pull her back toward me. She leans against my hands as I lay her back against my chest then slide my hands down her splayed legs. I grip her knees, pulling them back toward me and sliding my arms under her knees. Realize what I'm getting ready to do, she lifts her head forward, letting me get my hands behind her head. I've got her in a full nelson lock with my cock spearing her up the ass. I start to rock her back and forth on my dick, making her watch as my dick slides in and out of her ass.

I am relishing the feeling of control, with Stacy bound in my arms and me controlling the movement of her ass up and down my cock. Suddenly Pete is standing over us with his hands on Candy's head, guiding her face to Stacy's cunt. I feel Stacy's ass clench as Candy must be sucking Stacy's clit. Then I feel Candy's tongue on my nuts. I look around Stacy and see Pete straddling Candy's ass. She moans into my balls as Pete slides his dick into her. I feel her mouth rocking back and forth on my balls in time to Pete's thrusts. I keep rocking Stacy back and forth on my cock. She must have a hell of a show: watching my cock disappear up her ass while a hot blond alternates between licking and sucking my balls and her clit.

I hear Pete say something and suddenly Candy is gone. I feel someone spreading my legs a little further apart and look around Stacy again to see Pete is now kneeling between my legs. His arms are busy and I feel him finger fucking Stacy while I rock my cock in and out of her. I know what he wants so I hold Stacy still while Pete knee walks forward a little more and starts to press his prick into Stacy's open cunt. I feel pressure around my cock as Stacy involuntarily clenches with the additional invasion. She gasps and flaps her arms but I've still got her in a full nelson. She reaches down around her ass and starts to stroke her clit as Pete pushes deeper into her. I feel him slide in, feeling the pressure from the thin membrane between her ass and her cunt. She's now INCREDIBLY tight, it feels like her ass is sucking my cock.

12