Seven-on-Seven Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start to move Stacy back and forth on my cock again. She shudders in pleasure and Pete and I push our cocks in synch into her. The squeezing and stroking sensation around my cock is incredible. I start to move her faster, sliding her up and down our cocks. She gives a sexy little yelp each time we bottom out in her, me in her ass and Pete in her pussy. He pulls out of her so I slide her up and off of me, exposing her asshole I must have fully gaped. I feel her pressure against me as Pete rams his dick into her pussy then her ass, going back and forth. Meanwhile, I look down and Lacy has showed up and is sucking Stacy's ass off my cock. I start to lower Stacy back toward my cock and Pete pulls back, letting Lacy guide my dick back into Stacy's asshole. I release Stacy's head and let her legs start to lower. Pete grabs her ankles before sliding his dick back in her cunt. I feel more weight on me and look up to see the Jenny straddling Stacy, leaning down to suck her clit while Pete and I fuck her.

Thrusting my cock into Stacy's ass, I watch as Jenny lowers her cunt into Stacy's face and Stacy starts licking her clit. Then oil drips on my forehead. I look up and see Derrick standing on the bed above us, pressing his cock into Jenny's ass. I feel Stacy clench around our dicks as Pete and I keep fucking her and Jenny sucks her clit. Derrick's cock disappears into Jenny's ass. I watch as his balls smack into Jenny's cunt and Stacy's nose as she sucks Jenny's clit and he ass fucks her. He doesn't warm up to it, he's pounding my girl right from the start. Balls to cock tip and back with hard, rough thrusts.

I decide to grab Stacy's hair and bend her head back toward me, pulling her off Jenny's clit and straightening her throat with her mouth. Derrick must have seen her open mouth because pops his cock out of Jenny's ass and rams it down Stacy's throat. I hear her groan and cough at the same time, causing her ass to clench around my cock. Grabbing her by the throat from below, I hold her steady as Derrick thrusts into her mouth and rams his cock down her throat. I feel her throat swell under my fingers each time he impales her. Stacy's is now officially airtight.

I feel my cock swell in Stacy's ass and my balls clench and I don't try to hold back. Pistoning my dick in and out of her ass, I feel Pete keep time with me. Stacy's groaning and gagging around Derrick's dick and I slam my cock as deep in Stacy's shitter as I can and blow my nut. I realize Pete's growling and holding still; he must be blowing his own load in her cunt. I watch as Derrick drives his dick down Stacy's throat a few more times before slamming it deep, his balls spasming against her nose as he creams her throat. She's coughing and gagging around his cock, squeezing my dick that's still rammed deep in her ass.

Derrick finally pulls his cock out of Stacy's throat and wanders off. Jenny climbs off Stacy and we all untangle, panting and sweating. Stacy has cum on her chin and is leaking from both holes. She lays back on the bed and next thing I know, Jenny has her face in Stacy's snatch, sucking and lapping at mine and Pete's loads.

I'm bushed: it's fun but hard work being the bottom of a wild sex sandwich. I look around for a spot to breathe a minute. I plop on the sofa next a DP sandwich of Jack, Candy, and Brad and watch as Brad sucks Candy's tits with his cock up her cunt and Jack's up her ass. I feel a hand on my dick and look down to see Cynth on her hands and knees between my legs, stroking my hard cock. It's sticky from all the pussy, cum, and lube. She opens her mouth and starts to lick the tip of me. I put my head back and relax, enjoying the blow job. Before I know it, I feel a tongue on my balls AND my cock being sucked. Looking down, I see Derrick's blond girl has joined Cynth and is gently sucking my nuts while Cynth pushes my dick down her throat. Again, I'm in heaven. I put my head back and let the girls service my well fucked genitals.

After a bit, I'm ready for more. I stand up, keeping both girls mouths on my cock and balls. Grabbing Cynth's head, I push deep into her throat. She gags but takes it well. I pull out and do the same to the blonde girl. Her eyes water but she's good for it. Pulling out, spit trailing from my dick, I tell Cynth to go get on the sofa. She obediently sits on the sofa and I push her knees up by her tits.

"Come here," I tell Derrick's blonde. Understanding, she comes over and climbs on top on Cynth, pinning Cynth's legs up with her own thighs. I've now got two sets of ass and pussy at my disposal. Moving forward, I grab a bottle of oil and pour it over the blonde's ass, letting it run over her ass hole, her cunt, and drip down onto Cynth's pussy and ass. I oil my dick up on Cynth's pussy lips and firmly press my cock into her asshole. She's slick as hell, fully lubed up, and my cock slides in right to the hilt. I relish the feeling, glancing over at the action next to me. Brad has lifted Candy off his cock, still sucking a tit, while Jack has pulled out of her ass and is plowing her cunt for a minute. Turning my attention bock to my own cock, I pull out of Cynth's ass and start pumping her cunt. She groans in pleasure as I press my thumb on her clit, flicking the nub back and forth causing her pussy to tighten around my dick. Derrick's blonde (let's call her Blondie) has leaned forward and is kissing Jack while he fucks Candy. I move my hand from Cynth's clit to Blondie's pussy, pressing two fingers into her cunt and stroking back and up, pressing on her o-spot and causing her asshole to pucker. She releases Jack and puts her head down toward Cynth, bucking back against my fingers.

I pull my fingers out of her snatch. Still straddling the girls, I climb up on the sofa and mount Blondie's ass. She lets out a little scream that is silenced by Cynth's mouth as I ass fuck her doggy style. I've got one hand on my knee and the other on the couch, steadying myself as I rail my cock into Blondie. Her ass is tight, I'm loving watching it stretch around my dick each time I sink my cock in her. I smack her ass hard with the hand from my knee, still holding onto the sofa with the other. She grunts into Cynth. I left a red hand print on her ass. Glancing back over at Candy, I see Jack has been replaced by Nick with Brad's cock still firmly in her cunt. Nick is eying my stacked pussies.

I pull my cock out of Blondie's ass and, considering the fucking I just gave her ass, almost gently slide into her cunt. She's wet as fuck, clearly another anal whore. I give her a few slow deep thrusts, relishing the feeling of a sopping wet pussy clutching my cock. Then I pull out. This is an orgy after all.

I tap Nick on the shoulder. He's back to focusing on bulldozing Candy's ass. Looking up quickly, he see's Cynth's and Blondie's vacant holes and immediately pulls out of Candy. I watch as he steps sideways and stabs his dick into Cynth's waiting cunt. He slides his arms under Blondie's legs and lifts her up to start sucking on her ass.

I eye Candy's gaping asshole, watching Brad's cock pump in and out of her pussy. She's sopping wet; her juice is running down his balls. Blondie's tight wet pussy has left me wanting more. I tap his thigh and he looks up at me.

"Flip?" I ask. He grunts assent and stops thrusting, pushing Candy more upright. She's in a cock drunk daze, and looks around confused for a minute. "Turn over, baby," I order. I see she understands and she smiles. Lifting herself off Brad's cock, she bends down for a quick suck. Her ass is bent over in front of me and I can't resist. One hand on my cock and the other on her hip, I plunge my cock into her asshole for a fast pound. Then I grab her hair into a ponytail and press her mouth down around Brad's dick. I piston in and out of her ass, bobbing her head up and down Brad's prick in time with my thrusts. He puts his hands behind his head and thrusts his hips forward, letting her choke on his cock as I rail on her ass.

After a minute, I let up, pulling out of her ass. She spins round quickly, grabs a bottle of oil and hands it to Brad, and backs up toward his cock. Brad obediently pours oil on her ass and his cock. She reaches down and lines his dick up with her asshole, then locks eyes with me as she slowly lowers her ass around his rod. I step forward, expecting her to lay back against Brad and offer me her cunt. Instead, she grabs my cock and starts to suck her ass off my dick. I stand there, arms back and hips thrust forward, watching her slob all over my own knob while Brad thrusts up into her ass. Then I grab my shaft and pull up, spreading my legs a little more. She starts licking and sucking my sweaty balls, sucking the cum, the ass and pussy juice, the lube off them. It feels incredible but after a minute, I'm ready to fuck again.

"Lay back," I grunt. She looks up at me, releases my balls from her mouth, and leans back against Brad. He grabs her ankles and spreads her legs, bumping her right foot into Nicks sweaty shoulder. I'm not sure what hole he's fucking over there, but from the grunts, groans, and little screams, they're all having a great time.

Candy's wet cunt looks so hot. Brad's cock is buried deep in her ass and her pussy looks swollen. I press two fingers into her for a minute, thumbing her clit with my other hand. She's just as wet and tight as she looked and she moans as I frig her clit briefly. Stepping forward, I bump into Brads thighs causing him to shift a little and spread his legs more. I line my cock up with Candy's cunt and dive in. She grips my cock like a vice. For a minute, Brad and I are both still, relishing the tight feeling around our cocks. Candy is shuddering. I must be thicker than Nick.

Slowly, I start to thrust in and out of her. Brad stays lodged in her ass, holding still for a second, before starting to thrust in time with me. With Brad holding Candy spread, my hands are free. I grab her tit with one hand, rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. My other hand is the one I was fingering her with. I press those fingers to her lips and she hungrily sucks her juice off me. Then I firmly grip her throat and start to really ram it home. She runs her hands along my arms, chest, and abs, slick with sweat and oil, squeezing my biceps and pinching my own nipples while my buddy and I bury our dicks in her. I watch her face. She's cock drunk again. Keeping my left hand on her throat, my right releases her tit as I reach down and thumb her clit. She squeals a little and I feel her constrict around my dick.

"Rub your clit," I order. I feel her hand reach down over mine. I snatch up a bottle of oil and pour it all over her stomach and cunt. I feel it run down around my cock and drip off my balls as I fuck her. She starts to rub her clit, making her tighten around my dick again. I hear Brad groan. Sounds like he's enjoying himself. Then he starts pulling her legs back, causing the angle to change and I pull out of her. He pulls Candy off his cock; his chest is heaving, causing her to rise and fall on him. He keeps her pulled back; her ass gaped from his cock. He must not want to come yet.

I dive in her ass, alternating from ass to pussy as Brad holds Candy's legs spread for me. She keeps frigging her clit, keeping her holes tight as she gets close to an orgasm.

She starts moaning, "I'm gonna cum!" Brad promptly lowers her back down. He's not about to miss that. I let him get his cock seated in her ass and plunge mine back in her cunt. She starts frigging again with purpose. Candy squeals, "Cuuuuuuuuuuuuming!!!!"

I feel her cunt lock around me like a vice and I feel Brad ram his cock deep in her, roaring beneath us. Her pussy convulses around my dick while his cock pumps cum up her ass. I stay still, feeling my member get massaged by the orgasm and watching her cock drunk expression. As she starts to come down, I begin moving in her again. Brad keeps his cock lodged balls deep in her ass and her legs spread wide as I start to pummel still twitching cunt. I'm thrusting hard and deep into her, feeling my balls smack her taint and her cunt juice drip down me.

"Fuck yeah!" I snarl and I blast another load into her tight, swollen cunt. After a moment, I pull out and look around, leaving Brad and Candy to their post climax high.

Next to me, Nick has somehow wedged himself up on the side of the sofa and is getting head from Cynth and Blondie while they're now getting fucked by Jack. I missed that turnover during my own exploits. Looking back at the bed, Carl is laid in the middle, getting head from Lacy with Jenny sat firmly on his face. Derrick is doggystyle pounding someone's ass next to them. Stacy, it looks like. And Pete has the other brunette pinned over the bed pulling her hair as he lays pipe up her ass.

Cock still swinging at attention (thank FUCK for Viagra!), I walk over to the bed, taking in the sex and deciding what next. Lacy's ass waving in the air as she sucks Carl's cock is too tempting. Climbing up on the bed I swagger over, standing above her with my legs on either side of her ass and watch her bob up and down on Carl's cock for a minute. Next to me, Derrick's got Stacy on her knees and is pinning her head down to the mattress as he sweats and grunts with effort, railing his dick in her. Taking that as a cue, I bend down and ram my cock up Lacy's cunt without warning. Jenny has raised her cunt off Carl for a minute, giving him a breather. He is watching me and has his hands behind Lacy's head, holding her down on his cock as she tries to raise up in in surprise. I put my hand next to his and hold her down. He lays back and Jenny lowers her snatch back to his face. I watch as he wraps his arms around Jenny's legs and buries his tongue in her snatch. Jenny watches as I slowly pull my shaft back out of Lacy, continuing to hold her head down in Carl's crotch. Then I slam my dick back in. This time, she just grunts and keeps sucking Carl's cock. So, I pull my dick all the way out of her and slam it in her ass. Lacy tries to raise up again but I hold her down. Jenny is transfixed, griding her cunt on Carl as she watches me ruthlessly pound Lacy. Now, with my cock in her ass, I start fucking, matching strokes with Derrick and Stacy next to me. Soon, I'm grunting and sweating with effort also. Lacy has settled in to the ass plowing and is sucking Carl's balls, stroking his shaft, deep throating him, and generally giving amazing head.

Derrick bumps shoulders with me and I look over as he nods his head toward Lacy. I nod. Quickly, I haul my cock out of her ass as he pops his out of Stacy's. We swap places and are immediately pounding away in the other girl. As I make Stacy's ass cheeks shake with my relentless thrusting, I watch as Jenny reaches down and starts to finger her clit as Carl eats her out. She is SO turned on. Derrick leans way forward and roughly grabs Jenny's hair and pulls her down toward Carl's cock. She immediately starts stroking and sucking him, taking turns with Lacy. Carl breathes deeply, keeping his hips thrust forward as they suck.

I grab Stacy's arms and pull them behind her back, putting her forearms together and holding them like reins and pulling her torso up in the air as I plow her ass even harder. Then I pull out and fuck her cunt a minute before diving back in her ass.

With her arms held behind her and her torso up in the air, I pull back more so she's practically held up by my dick. Then I slide my arms under her legs and lift, throwing her up off my cock and forward on the bed. She's pushed forward, parallel with Carl and Jenny. I move up and plant my cock in her pussy, then ass, then pussy, before pulling out and looking expectantly at Jenny. She's stopped sucking Carl for a minute and is sat up, fingering her clit again while Carl licks but she puts her other hand on Stacy's back and leans forward and takes my dick in her mouth. I hold her head against Stacy's sweaty back as I shift forward and push my cock deeper in her throat. It's hard for her to take all of me at this angle, but I keep pushing and she keeps swallowing until my balls are at her lips. Breathing deeply, sweat pouring off me, I straddle Stacy and release Jenny, letting her start to bob up and down my dick at will.

I hear a smack and look to my right. Derrick smacked Lacy's ass and is pulling out of her, pushing her forward toward Carl and me. She knee walks up Carl's legs until she's straddling him. Jenny moves off Carl's face but stays with her head near my crotch. Lacy's left leg is pressed against my right as she starts to lower her cunt down on Carl's cock.

Carl grunts a "No, turn over", and she stops. I slide my dick back in Stacy's pussy just to keep my position as they rearrange. Now, Lacy is sat on Carl's stomach, working to get Carl's cock in her ass. Stacy and I are kinda in the way but I'm not moving. I hold Lacy's right leg up and Derrick holds her left as Carl slides his cock up her ass. I help pull her forward, letting Carl get his cock firmly ensconced in her asshole. Then Derrick moves forward next to me and presses his cock in Lacy's cunt. I pull out of Stacy's cunt and slide in her ass in preparation. Derrick and I are hip to hip, fucking two girls side by side. Jenny has leaned forward and is resting her head, mouth open on Stacy's ass in front of us, ready to suck any cock available. Carl is sucking Stacy's tits as he thrusts his dick up Lacy's ass.

I give Jenny another taste of Stacy's ass, pulling my cock out and letting her suck it clean before sliding back in her cunt. Derrick immediately follows, pulling out of Lacy's pussy and feeding his hard prick to Jenny. She swallows him in the first go, backing off to bob up and down on him before he pulls back and thrusts back into Lacy. After a while of swapping from ass to pussy to Jenny's mouth, I bump Derrick's shoulder and nod toward Lacy. He shrugs in agreement.

We pull out and swap places again. Carl has Lacy impaled on his dick. He's balls deep up her ass. I press my cock into her pussy, forcing her to open up her tight cunt. I grunt in pleasure and look over to see Derrick sliding home in Stacy's ass. We all start pumping. With Carl up her ass, Lacy is TIGHT. I shift position, lifting my right leg over her left so I have my left knee between her legs and Carl's and my right leg is planted next to Carl's chest. I can really push into her from here, so I start to increase my pace. Pounding rhythmically, Carl keeps pace. Soon, Lacy is squealing she's gonna cum. Carl and I keep thrusting as she wails and her groin clamps down on my cock. I keep pumping, close to coming again myself. I roughly grab Jenny and pull her over to my crotch. As Lacy's orgasm subsides around my dick, mine erupts. I pull my cock out of Lacy's cunt and savagely shove it down Jenny's throat, pumping my load down her neck. Growling, I hold her down on my cock as my balls empty. Then I release her and throw myself back on the bed, leaving the others to continue fucking.

Pete still has the brunette bent over the edge of the bed. They've been watching our fuck fest as Pete fucked her senseless himself. The brunette leans forward and starts kissing me deeply as she bobs up and down from Pete's thrusts. I sigh and tongue her mouth a minute before swinging round to let her lick my cock clean while I try to decide if I'm done with this orgy or not.

12