All Comments on 'Seven Palms Nudist Resort'

by RCscrudato

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bixxx55bixxx55about 3 years ago
Great story. Hoping for more!

This story, like other stories from RCscrudata is positively incandescent! I sure hope this is the first of a new series. It pushed all my buttons for sure.

andrepkandrepkabout 3 years ago
Nobody does bi better!

Yet another cock-stirring story of delicious family incest. When the grandparents' technical problems are over, there's going to be an explosive family reunion for sure...

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
Perfect family

What an erotic dream !

What happens tomorrow?

I am excited!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very hot

Enjoyed this one very much. Really not into male/male but you handle it well. Definite 5 🌟!

One note: Did Ralph & Sarah somehow change to Denis & Holly? Those were the only siblings of Jill you talked about until her family story was told.

rodavrodavabout 3 years ago
Exciting

Aside from the male gay thing, this story is very exciting. Specially while the dad and sister watches as the mother and son lovingly started the intercourse, at the same time as the father and daughter intercourse too. The whole family having sex all at once in the same bed.

By the way it is Naturist and not Naturalist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Really shows how hot and wonderful full family sex can be. So yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nice story but i wish a sequel went the father and son fuck eachother ass

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

An interesting story, the family dynamic worked at all levels, what was with the red herring of the Aunt and Uncle.

RatherbnudeRatherbnudealmost 2 years ago

I thought it sounded like the writer wasn't a swinger and had never been to a swinger club. The anonymous tent was a bit far fetched. Aside from a gloryhole with a hidden entrance there's no way for anonymous sex.

I totally lost interest when he said he easily had the largest cock. Just like when a writer says " my hard nine and a half inches" it is unrealistic and unreadable after that as though you lose credibility. John Holmes was huge. We'll all agree. But even he was about 10 inches. Fewer than 0.2% at larger than 9 1/2' . Average erect is between 5 and 6". I've read other comments who day the same thing " quit reading after you did my 8 1/2 cock.

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXX4 months ago

What a perverted family! they can't stop and they love every minute of it. so do I. it's a terrific tale of very taboo sex.

Some comments decry the lack of realism which makes zero sense for fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It’s naturist! Not naturalist—that’s a scientist who studies nature!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCscrudato@RCscrudato
If I wanted to put information down I would not have chosen that ridiculous name. BUT I also submit stories to storiesonline.net which has a more realistic policy about age. I also post on storiesonline.net (a more enlightened site) under the name, familylove1954.