Seven Palms Nudist Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes slammed shut against the bright sunlight. I slitted them. Jill stood outside the other tent, the side of her hand in her mouth. Seeing me, she rushed over, fell against me. My eyes adjusted. She was stunned. Her eyes wide. I knew.

"Mike?"

She hugged me hard, "Yes. I had no idea. Molly?"

"Yes, she said they found the book."

Jill looked up at me, "How, why? They've never done anything, said anything. That book was buried way in the back. You think they are...? How long? I had no idea. How did they know about this place? Where are they?"

I let her ramble, I had all the same thoughts, "Let's go back to the tent."

We walked hand in hand. I'd had an amazing hour of sex. In one afternoon, I'd had sex with more women than in my entire life. I thought I'd fucked my Aunt and never knew I'd had sex with my daughter, till she spoke. Jill was lost in thought too. I wanted to hear about the rest of her partners, if she had any. But that would wait.

The day was hot and the sky cloudless, no breeze to break the humidity. By the time we got to the tent, we were sweaty. Jill unzipped the door and we slipped in.

They stood at the other end of the tent. Mike behind his sister. His arms around her, one cupping her modest breast, the other between her legs. Her head was back against his chest. Her hand behind her holding his fat cock. They looked at us as we closed the zipper, not stopping their touching. Molly bit her lip, gasped and I watched a torrent squirt out over her brother's hand. They disengaged.

"Hi folks." Mike said.

I've been a nudist since college and for the first time ever, felt uncomfortable being naked. Molly was a younger version of Jill. Almost identical. Mike had the same lean runners' body I have. More hair, he didn't get waxed, but shaved his cock area. His cock looked a lot like mine. As Jill and I checked them out, they checked us out. Mike was smiling.

"Better in the light?"

Jill was not amused, "Okay, you two need to explain. Everything. Start at the beginning, whenever that was. When did this start? How long have you two been fucking each other? How did you find that book? How did you find us? What the fuck is going on? Who else knows?"

Molly gently disengaged from her brother.

"Mom, are you mad?"

Jill opened her mouth, closed it, paused and then spoke, "I'm not sure. I need to know more."

Molly looked at me. I looked at her smooth pussy that had held my cock, not too long ago, "Dad? Are you mad?"

"I agree with mom. You two need to explain everything."

Mike and Molly pulled up two folding soccer chairs and settled in, Molly looping her leg over one of the arms, putting her pussy, red with our recent activity, on display. Jill and I settled on the edge of the bed. I took her hand. She sort-of glared at Molly, who smiled back.

"Well, you two. Tell us how we got to where we are right now."

Mike started. His cock had gone soft after his sister stopped stroking it. He sat normally, unlike his sister.

"Moll and I fucking only started this summer. I don't know, a week or so ago?" He looked at his sister, who nodded. He continued.

"We're twins and I know now that sexual relations between twins are a lot more common than I would have thought. We never had that drive. Yes, we've seen each other naked, by accident, showers loose doors, like that. But I never peeked, or stole her panties, she was my twin, my pal, that's all. We've both had lovers, lost our virginity a while ago. We never discussed our sex lives.

"That brings us to this summer. You two were off visiting dad's folks, now we know why, and we had the house to ourselves. We're both getting ready to start college, thinking about what to take and all that. Molly wanted some dumb stuffed animal she had as a kid."

Molly interrupted. "Mr. Dork, my brother, thought I was being immature. I had to explain how I felt about leaving home and the stress of a new environment. In spite of being a dork, he understood."

She looked at Jill. "I thought you told me that all my stuffed animals were in a box at the garage end of the attic."

Jill interrupted, "You listen like your brother. I said opposite the garage end. The garage end is where dad and I keep our stuff. But you seem to know that now."

Mike picked up the story, "It was Saturday morning. We'd both just gotten up and were having breakfast when Moll asked me about Dusty, her stuffed dog and how she wanted it and all. I teased her and she got upset. I backed off and said I'd help find it.

"We finished eating and Molly led the way. Going up the stairs I noticed that my sister was still in the old tank top and loose shorts she slept in and I could almost see all of her. I looked away, but I was curious. I was also aware I was still in the tank top and worn gym shorts I slept in.

"Molly pulled the folding stairs down and flicked on the light. I stood at the bottom as she climbed up. I should have looked away, but I liked looking. The stairs are steep and as Molly went up, I could see right up her loose shorts and I saw my sister's vagina for the first time, soft, unexcited, surrounded by brown hair. I had to stop looking, my cock was getting hard. I felt badly. I followed Molly up, trying to keep my boner concealed."

Molly took a turn, "I had no idea I was showing my muffin to my brother. I was excited about having a memory to bring to college. My little Dusty. I was glad Mike was going to help. Yeah, he teased me, but I knew he would help. It's a twin thing.

"I got up there and headed to where I thought the box was. I didn't see my pervy brother hiding his stiff dick."

She reached over and poked Mike's arm. He pretended to be hurt.

"So, my dick had calmed down, but the attic was stifling, even this early in the day. I stood next to Molly as she moved boxes and opened them. I noticed that the old tank top wasn't covering much and, as she moved, I could see her entire breast. Plus, her shirt, like mine was soaked in sweat. I couldn't help it. I'd broken up with Rebecca over a month ago and masturbating was a poor substitute. Seeing a real breast, even if it was my sisters was making me hard. The heat and the activity made Molly's nipples hard and I was amazed at how long and fat they were. My cock got stiff and I stood behind her to keep her from seeing and tried to think about something else other than my hot twin."

Molly's hand moved to her thigh, "So, I'm going through boxes and it's all your guys stuff. I admit I had not paid attention, so I thought it was all mixed in and just kept going. Mr. Dork wasn't helping. I didn't know my little boobs were on display. I was freakin hot and wanted to get this done. I asked him to help and he got on the floor to open more boxes. From the way he sat I couldn't see that he had a boner. Never occurred to me. We were deep into a pile of boxes. I opened the one marked 'memories' on the bottom of the pile."

Jill looked at me. She had written that on the box to remind us of the sensitive content. I smiled, she shrugged. Mike took up the tale.

"Molly was excited. She thought she'd found her dog. The box slipped out of her hands, fell sideways and a scrap book fell out, open. We both looked, stunned, looked some more. Molly whispered, 'Mike, is that...?'

"The pictures, as you know, were very well done. There was no question. I whispered back, even though we had the house to ourselves, we were acting like spies, 'Yes. Yes it is.' I was thinking, we'd invaded your privacy. This was obviously a very big secret. The right thing to do would have been to close the book and put it away and never say a word to anybody even between us. But I wanted to look. I needed to know what Molly was going to do. I watched as she reached out. If she grabbed the cover, it was over. She gripped the small bunch of pages on the left side of the binder. She looked at me, I nodded. And like that our family's life changed."

Molly's fingers ran up and down her thigh, right where her vagina, now in full flower met her thigh. Mike's cock was hard again, his hand holding the base. Neither of them seemed to be aware. Molly took a breath and continued.

"Mike didn't say stop so I folded the pages back until we were at the first page. It was just before you got married. Our parents, the PTO, soccer, normal, wholesome folks that never, ever looked at us in inappropriate ways and always dressed properly were naked with dad's parents and mom's siblings. I know my mouth hung open. I turned the pages. Mike moved closer till he was leaning on me. We were both sweaty, and curious. We silently kept turning pages, the pictures painting a new image of our family. Dad with his cock in his mother. Mom's brother mounting her from behind. Shocking would be an understatement. I was embarrassed that it was exciting me. I looked down. My nipples were like bullets and I finally noticed that my pussy was wet, and my sagging shirt was putting my little mounds on full display. I turned a page and looked at Mike. He'd shifted and now I could see the head of his cock sticking out the leg of his shorts, hard. If he knew he didn't care."

Mike was now openly masturbating. I was surprised, though I don't know why. He spoke.

"Molly pointed to a picture. 'That's dad and grandma.' I pointed to another, 'mom and uncle Ralph.' She turned the page and we both gasped. Molly touched a picture, 'that's mom and her sister.' I touched one, 'that's dad and grandpa, and Uncle Ralph.' I was blown away. My mom and dad, having sex with family and bi-sexual besides. I'd never thought of doing that but somehow, it excited me. I put my hand on Molly's shoulder as we kept turning pages of incestuous sex. The attic was hot. I pulled off my tank top, saying, 'it's so hot up here.' Molly watched, then spoke. 'How long do you think this has been going on?' I shrugged, 'long time, the first pics are real old.' Molly turned a page, 'I had no idea. Doesn't seem to have effected their relationship.' 'no, it doesn't' I replied as I looked at a picture of mom licking Aunt Sarah's hairy pussy while Uncle Ralph fucked her from behind. 'Looks like they are having a lot of fun.' Molly's hand was between her legs, 'yeah.' We stopped looking at the first book and checked the box. Molly gasped, 'video.' She looked at me, sort of smiled and said, 'yeah, it's hot up here.' I just stared as my sister flipped off her top letting those cute little breasts free. 'You mind?' she asked. 'no, like it. They're beautiful' I replied. Molly put the stuff back in the box, got up with it and headed for the stairs. 'Let's go look where it's cooler.' I think we both knew where this was going but didn't want to say."

"At the stairs, I went down first, making no attempt to hide my boner. Molly held the box and just looked and smiled. 'Nice cock bro.' I'd never heard my sister say that word. It was weird, but exciting. I took the box and set it on the floor. As I turned around Molly was coming down, facing the ladder. She had her legs as wide as they would go, and I could see her pussy right up the leg. She was excited. Her sex in full flower and the whole area wet. She climbed down and just smiled at me. 'Nice vagina.' I said. She blushed and picked up the box.

"I had always wondered why you had that old VCR in your bedroom, now I know. Molly put the box on the floor, grabbed the tape and got everything started. I pulled the covers off the bed, stacked the pillows and settled in. As Molly settled next to me the tape started."

Molly was slowly running her hand over her pussy. Rubbing her clit and slipping two fingers inside her very wet sex. She had a dreamy look in her eyes, and she was staring at my hard cock. She picked up the story.

"Well, you know that tape, you were there. Even having seen the pictures we were slammed. This was video, with sound. Grandad, walking back from setting up the camera, standing next to dad and Uncle Ralph. Mom, on her knees sucking Uncle Ralph's cock. Grandma, sucking dad's cock. Aunt Sarah, on her knee's taking grandad's fat cock in her mouth. I was drenched and kept fidgeting on the bed. Mike just stared. I could see the huge tent his cock made. We had both fidgeted lower and when we shoved ourselves back up on the pillows, the back of our shorts slid down over our asses. I left my shorts half off, so did Mike. We didn't look at each other, only that huge TV with the most amazing porn ever.

Next, it was bi-time. I'd never seen real people have sex and now I'm watching my family break almost every rule. Mom and her sister, embracing, kissing, their hands on each other's breast and pussy. Dad and his father, jacking each other off. My mouth hung open. I heard Mike whisper, 'but everybody is so normal.' I was sure my pussy was already soaking through my old shorts and wetting the bed. 'Guess what we've heard about incest isn't true.' I replied as I watched my father suck his brother-in laws cock as my mother licked her sister's pussy. Oh, and you all talk so much during this. That was what really got me going. I couldn't take any more. I shoved my shorts off and threw them off the bed. Mike stared as my hands went to one of my long nipples and the other to my pussy. I ignored my brother's stares and masturbated."

Jill's hand moved over and held my cock. I moved my hand between her legs and found her clit. Mike wiped a large drop of pre-cum off the head of his cock and fed it to his giggling sister.

"That morning was like every morning. I woke up a normal guy. I mean I had a boner, but that's every morning. Now, two hours later, I'm lying, half-naked with a huge hard on, on my parent's bed, next to my naked sister, who is masturbating while we watch everybody in our family having sex. It was overwhelming, but I was so turned on. I'd never thought of Molly sexually. Well, I sure was then. I shoved my shorts off and lay back, stroking my cock as we watched. Molly was so wet I could hear it.

"Molly said, 'Uncle Ralph, Aunt Sarah and mom. They are so normal. I'd never guess.' I replied, 'Well, they all wanted to, I guess. Maybe it's just family love a more intense way.'

"We lay there and touched ourselves. Molly's hand left her pussy and moved to my thigh. She gently brushed my hand off my cock. I trembled as my sister took my erection in her hand. 'You're a lot bigger than Joe.' That was her boyfriend that she broke up with. I moved my hand over and onto her thigh. Her skin was so soft and warm. I slid my hand up and touched my sister's pussy. She gasped. 'You're wetter than Judy ever got.' I told her. I could feel her clit. Her lips were slick, her tunnel warm and tight.

"Molly whispered, 'you'll have to go slow. Let me get used to all that cock.'

"My cock surged. I turned my head and looked at my sister. She had turned her head, our faces inches apart. 'May I?' I asked. 'Would you please?' my sister replied. I moved in and our mouths met. We kissed frantically, I rolled over on top of my sister and took her breasts in my hands. Our mouths parted. 'I love these breasts.' I told her. 'Joe said they were too small.' Molly replied. "Joe's an ass.' Molly laughed, 'I love you Mike.' My cock was brushing the wet lips of her sex. 'I love you Molly.' She touched my face. 'I want to do it all. I want you to cum in my mouth, my pussy, hell, even my ass. I want to cum all over your face. Wrestle, kiss caress. But right now, brother, I need you inside me.' She spread her legs and lifted them.

"'Stick it in me, now.' She said. I kissed my sister again as I slowly pressed my cock into her pussy. She gasped, I paused. She nudged, I pushed. Soon I was all in. Molly looked up at me, 'fuck your sister Mike. Make me cum.' 'I won't last long sis.' 'S'ok, I'm about to cum. I'll warn you, it's gonna be messy.'"

Our kids sat across from us, masturbating as they told us about the first time they had sex with each other. Not a Normal Rockwell moment.

"When Molly came it was off the charts. I lost my virginity to Judy and she was so-so, as I found out. My sister's pussy exploded around my cock. Juice jetted out. She'd warned but I'd never seen this before. It set me off. I rammed deep and, as she came all over me, I shot deep in her."

Molly and I shared a look, me at her pussy, and she at my cock. She smiled.

"Mike and I rested for a bit, hugging and kissing. It was amazing, like we were different people. After a few minutes, he shifted, kissing down my body. I had not stopped being wet since I saw that book. My brother was about to put his mouth on my pussy. The second person to ever do that. I touched his head. 'um, bro. I really want you to lick me, but you just came in me.' He paused and smiled. 'Yeah, I know. Those pics, dad and his dad, I'm curious. I figure this is me so, why not?' I touched his head, guiding him lower while whispering, 'lick your cum out of your sister's pussy and I'll blast all over your face.'

"I'd tasted Joe's cum. He loved shooting off in my mouth. It's a unique taste and some of my girlfriends hated it. I liked it, mostly because I was sharing, taking something of his, but I wasn't sure what my brother would think. I spread my legs wide, displaying my dripping pussy as Mike's lips touched mine. I was panting. My brother had his mouth where I pee. On my vagina which was running with our combined fluids. He didn't stop. I felt his hard tongue spread my lips and caress the bundle of nerves at my entrance. I moaned. He put his hand on my belly and pressed down as he sucked on my pussy. He liked it, a lot. I came. Not a big one but there was a flood. He gulped, paused, swallowed and sucked some more. Then he got serious. He moved his mouth to cover my clit and slipped two fingers into my pussy, up against my G-spot. I warned him, 'I'm gonna cum in a blast'. He rubbed harder. In a few minutes I felt my orgasm coming. My brother, making me cum with his mouth. I held his head, groaned, and exploded. Mike choked as my juice shot into his mouth. He quickly swallowed and sucked more as I jetted a second time. I was past euphoric, just writhing on the bed as I came in my brother's mouth. It was so filthy, so wrong and so, so wonderful."

Molly's hand was covered in her spend. Mike looked at my hard cock. I looked at his, said nothing. Mike picked up the story.

"Judy let me lick her pussy once and said it was gross. I loved it. When Molly didn't stop me, I was in heaven. Yeah, I almost choked but it was amazing. So much more intimate than fucking and she tasted great. I even tasted my own cum, not bad, different. I moved up and lay next to her. She was still panting. Sis took my cock in her hand. 'looks like my brother could use a little help.' I was rock hard from licking her. She moved lower and between my legs. She took my cock in her hand. I was still covered in her, and my cum from fucking her. 'Sis, you don't have to, it's okay.' I said. My sister gave me the most loving look as she licked the hard head of my penis, 'that's the point, I don't. I want to. I want to put my brother's cock into my mouth and suck it till he blasts cum. I want to taste you, Mike. You tasted me. It's the most intimate thing we can do. Cum for me bro.'

"Molly, my sister, put my cock in her mouth. I was so turned on. Until today I'd never thought of my sister as a sex partner. Now that's all I wanted to do. I'd love to say I lasted, but I didn't. As she sucked me, Molly put her hand on her pussy and covered it. She massaged her spend on my balls and then lower. She got more and spread it all over my asshole. Nobody had ever played there. It felt good. It got better. My sister started using her lube to slide a finger into my ass. I thought it would hurt, feel gross but, no way, it was awesome.

Two minutes of my sister's hot mouth and busy fingers had me on the brink. I tapped her head as a warning, groaned and shot a jet of cum into her mouth. She moaned and sucked harder, fingering my asshole while taking the other two shots. She let my cock slip out and slid up my body, capturing my mouth with hers. I was shocked when I felt my cum flow out of her mouth into mine. But it was so intimate. We kissed and swallowed, and I knew I wanted to try more. Molly sealed my fate when she whispered, 'I want to see you suck dad's cock.'"