Seven Palms Nudist Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprised, I looked at Mike, who just smiled and let his eyes go from mine to my hard cock, now in Jill's hand.

Molly groaned, "Ugh, I'm so fucking horny. I can't take much more of this. I need a cock in me. But I'll finish. Mike and I rested and talked, trying to figure out what to do next. Then it dawned on us we had made a Queen Mother mess of your bed. Even if we disclosed everything it would be rude. So, we stripped the bed and mattress cover and started washing them. Of course, Mike fucked me while I rode the washer. Mmmmm, all those stories are true. I wouldn't let him fuck me while we made the bed, since we just got the whole room cleaned, but he did bend me over the couch and fill my pussy with this nice cock again. We like fucking, but we had managed to wear ourselves out.

We were naked till you two got home. We noticed how tired you were and joked to each other about it. After you went to bed, I went to Mike's room. We sucked each other off and slept together. Then we talked about what to do. We could let you catch us. Or We could walk into your room naked. Or we could just bring it up at breakfast. Mike had the idea about meeting you all here. We knew it was coming up."

Jill interrupted, "How did you know where this place is? We just told you it was a trip."

Molly laughed, "Ummm the picture you took with all of you standing naked in front of the sign?" I laughed and got an elbow in the ribs. My daughter continued.

"We didn't even know if this was where you were going or whether everybody else would be there. We were pretty sure though. We figured we'd risk it and, worst case we'd walk around with naked people and fuck at night.

"We got here and had no plan. But we loved walking around with other naked people, none of them knowing about our special relationship. Then it got complicated. We saw you two and dad's sister and husband. They weren't in the pictures. We saw you avoiding them, and we knew we were right. The new section thing inspired us. We figured we'd sneak into your tent or something. When we saw the secret tent, we knew. And now, here we are!"

Mike got up out of the folding chair. He went to the far side of the bed, which I had not noticed was down to just the sheet. He lay on the far side, leaving space. He patted the bed to his left. "Sis." Molly smiled, walked around us, and lay next to her brother, to his left. They were in the middle of the bed. Jill and I got up. We didn't know what to do, so we just watched. Molly leaned over and they kissed. We could see the tongue action. Jill gasped and squeezed my hand. My hand was on her ass and I clenched it, my finger poking her rose bud.

Mikes hand moved to his sister's pussy and ran over her wet lush lips. His finger rubbed her clit, causing her to groan into his mouth. Molly took Mikes' erection in her hand. He's as big as me, I was a little jealous watching her hand stroke him, rubbing the pre-cum off of the big fat head and over the skin pulled tightly over his penis.

Molly broke the kiss. She moved her head lower and, as her mother and father watched she slid her lips over her brother's erect penis Molly slathered saliva all over Mike's cock, looking at us the whole time, her hand holding the base. Mike watched us too. "Pretty hot, huh?" We had no reply. Jill was rubbing her pussy and I was stroking my cock.

Molly let Mike's cock slip out of her mouth. "Gotta get him nice and wet. Found that out the first time. He slipped this thing in me and it was like a phone pole. But he was so gentle, and I came when he hit bottom. It was, and is, the best sex I've ever had."

She moved around, straddled her brother. Jill and I reflexively moved to the foot of the bed to get a better view. Molly, my daughter was bent over her brother, her pussy fat, open and running with milky white fluid. She panted, holding his cock, and settling it in her entrance. "I get so fucking wet anticipating. Dad, I almost came over you before you were in me."

As her mother gasped Molly settled her pussy on her brother's erect cock, taking all of him in a slow decent. Mike groaned as his sister's hips settled on his.

"They're watching us fuck, sis."

"I know, I'm gonna cum."

Mike looked past his sister posting on his cock, "Mom, remember what it felt like when you mounted me?"

Jill groaned her hand busy between her legs. I stroked my painful erection watching my daughter take her brother's cock deep in her pussy. This was better than watching Jill and her brother. As Molly quaked on her brother, Jill gasped and a torrent spewed out of her, splashing the floor as Molly doused her brother with her spend. Jill put her hand on my shoulder to regain her balance.

"Well, that was intense."

Molly rolled off Mike, "You aint' shittin."

Jill looked at me, "well, what's next?"

I moved towards Molly's side of the bed, "Let's go fuck our kids."

Jill laughed, "pervert."

"says the lady that just creamed the floor watching her kids fuck."

I got on the bed and lay next to my daughter. We were propped up on the pillows watching. I remembered the feel of her on me, and me in her.

Jill climbed up next to Mike, "Good point. So, son, ever thought of your mom sexually?"

"Up until I saw those pictures, not really. But that changed. I loved having you ride me in the dark."

My wife leaned over and kissed her son like no mother should. Deep and hard. Her hand rubbing down his chest until she held his resting penis. My cock was so hard, it hurt.

Jill moved down and held her son's cock up to her mouth. Molly smiled, "Mom that was just in my pussy."

Jill gave her daughter a leer, "You're next, kitten. I want you to gush in mommy's mouth." She looked at me, holding her son's growing penis, "Maybe you'll help me with this next time."

Molly gasped and smiled at me, "would you?"

I leaned over and nibbled Molly's ear while my hand stroked her leg, "would it turn you on?"

Molly took my hand and moved it over her sex. I could feel Mike's cum. "When grandad came in your mouth, I almost fainted from my orgasm."

I ran my fingers around her drenched sex, "Want me to lick your brother's cum out of your pussy?"

I heard Jill groan around her son's cock. Her eyes catching mine with a glint of 'oh yes' in them.

Molly shuddered, "That's nasty, dad. Next time."

"Our secret."

Molly leaned forward and licked the head of my cock, "Our dirty little family secret." Then my cock slid into my daughter's mouth. At that point I understood how my mother felt. So wrong, but so good.

Jill had our son hard again. He lay, waiting for his mother to mount his cock. She got off the bed.

"Get up. I rode you, now I want to be on the bottom. I want to look into my son's eyes as he puts his cock in my pussy while dad and sis watch."

I almost came in Molly's mouth. She sat up to watch.

They both got up. Jill lay on the bed and spread her legs. My wife's vagina was running with fluid, already wetting the sheets. Mike got on from the bottom and, on his knees, moved between his mother's legs. He stopped when his erection almost touched her lips. He leaned down and supported himself on his arms as he kissed his mother deep and hard. Molly lay across me and watched, "So nasty."

They broke their kiss. Jill looked at me, "Help me out Ry?"

Molly gasped as I reached between my son's legs, my arm brushing his balls and cock, and got my hand covered in Jill's juice. I moved my hand back and stroked my sons' cock, spreading his mother's juice over his balls too. As Molly panted, I finished by rubbing a little into my son's rosebud. He groaned.

"Thanks, dad."

Mike put the head of his cock at his mother's entrance. He looked down into his mother's eyes and as he slid in whispered, "I love you mom."

Molly flopped off me and spread her legs, "Daddy, stick it in me. I can't stand it anymore."

I moved over my daughter as I listened to my wife cum. Molly took my cock and lined me up. "Just fuck me, dad. I'm so wet."

I, like my son, rested on my elbows over my daughter, looked in her eyes and said, "I love you Molly," as I filled her pussy with dad cock. I fought not to cum. She did, squirting around my thrusting penis, writhing under me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. So much better than the first time."

Mike panted as he fucked his mother. Jill squealed as she came again. I looked into my daughter's eyes as I felt her pussy clench on my cock as she came again.

"Can't hold back mom. Gotta cum."

Jill's legs were clamped around her son's thighs, "Hammer mom and cum deep baby."

Molly and I were eye-to-eye. Her legs around my thighs. She came when she heard her mother.

"Ahhhhhhh, so fuckin good. You gonna cum daddy?"

That did it for me, "I am now, little girl. Daddy's gonna fill his daughter."

I went deep and held the head of my cock against her cervix as I jetted. I had never cum so hard.

We lay in a sweaty heap on our backs. I had landed next to Mike, our bodies in full contact. Molly fingered her pussy, "I'm a mess."

Jill laughed doing the same, "Yeah, we need to be cleaned up. Ryan?"

I rolled over my son, surprising him and moved down between my wife's legs. Molly gasped, "Really?"

Jill touched my head as my mouth captured her pussy, tasting her and my son, "Really. You've seen the video he loves it from the source too."

I looked up from Jill's pussy, Mike's cum on my lips. Molly looked at her brother. Mike looked at me and then at Molly, "We talked about it but now it's kinda here."

Molly stroked his arm, "You don't have to bro."

Mike moved between his sister's legs, "I've never even thought of this, sis, but you saw how much it turned me on. I gotta try. I've tasted my own, can't be too different."

Molly spread her legs as her brother moved his mouth over her sex. He got into it, slurping and tonguing. Molly held his head, "Oh fuck this is so dirty."

I'd finished licking my son out of my wife and we watched Molly orgasm from her brother's mouth. Mike moved up and held Molly close.

"So, how did you all end up in that room?"

I moved behind Jill and pulled her to me.

"This unlikely event has a logical origin. To make this short, I had a sexual relationship with both my parents. I was of the proper age and it has made us an incredibly loving family.

"I was very awkward when I was a kid. In High School I tried to talk to girls. It just didn't work. The summer after I graduated, on my eighteenth birthday it all changed. The next morning mom told me that my awkwardness had to end. I'll give you all the details another time, I'm too tired and overwhelmed right now. With my father's permission and eventual involvement, mom trained me by being my girlfriend, but not all the time. We had dates. She trained me well and, of course I ended up having sex with her. After that, dad watched, then participated and I was introduced to a bi-sexual life."

Molly sighed, "Wow, I knew Grandma and Grandpa were cool, but I had no idea."

"That was the point. Your mom and I decided to keep that quiet unless we saw some indication you were interested."

Mike nuzzled Molly's ear. She sighed. He looked up.

"Mom?"

Jill sighed, "This is not where I pictured myself when your dad and I made the plans for this trip but it's all in the open now, so I guess I'll share.

You don't know much about my family because my parents cut off contact. They were difficult to live with growing up. Denis and Holly, my older twin siblings, protected me and, as I got older, we became a team, dealing with dysfunctional parents. Our best times were at our Grandparent's farm. We got sent there for most of every summer. That was my father's parents. They were normal, except they had become nudists. The three of us found out by accident and since this change had happened after my dad moved away, he did not know. I was eighteen at the time and looking back I wonder how much of an accident it was. Well, they were such loving people we accepted it and I got used to saggy boobs and bottoms and a fat belly and little dick. None of the three of us volunteered to go nude or were asked.

"The next big change was when I caught my siblings fucking. I had been helping Grandma and we got done faster than planned. Denis and Holly were up in the hayloft, naked, her riding him. I watched for a long time and then snuck away after masturbating and cumming.

"The next day we were out at the pond at the back of the farm. It was hot and I said we should swim. Denis and Holly said it was too far to go change. I just started taking off my clothes saying 'y'all didn't mind in the loft yesterday'.

"Well, I'll tell more later but we swam and had a lot of sex that day and we've been doing it ever since. Our parents never knew. Grandma and Grandpa must have known but never said a word, love them for that."

Molly toyed with her brother's cock, "Cool story. I want to hear the slippery details sometime. So, it's kinda unlikely you two would meet."

I smiled, "Almost impossible, except for the internet.

"I met mom in an incest chat room in college. We got on well on the board and went to a private chat where we confirmed our family sexual encounters. There was lots of chatting and phone calls, sharing our unique and secret lives. We both felt a bond. Our first date was at a nude beach. While we behaved on the beach, we devoured each other in a motel room later. We decided to tell our family sex partners. Everybody was thrilled.

"We all hit it off. Group chats etc. The six of us met for the first time in a rented house at a nude beach. It helped that we had common interests besides naturalism. My parents were the one's Jill and her siblings wished they had, and they were the siblings I wish I had. Awkward at first, but after a lot of beer and wine and a hot tub, we all shared each other. We have been close ever since. We've found naturalist venues and beaches and take vacations together. Days before we got married, we all rented a VRBO and had a two-day party to celebrate our wedding. My dad, an amateur photographer, set up video and we passed around a still camera. Our incest orgy was well documented. We all got a book and ours was buried deep in our attic, well until now.

Six of us, Jill and I, my parents, and Jill's brother and sister, shared a secret. At least once a year we'd meet here, and in my parent's very large RV we all would have sex. Yes, I have sex with Jill's brother and my father. I much prefer women but when us boys play it makes the women insanely horny."

Jill squirmed and put her hand between her legs, "Oh yeah."

I got up, "Well, I'm a little tired and very sticky. I need a shower and then we need to check our phones. Everybody is on their way and your Aunt and Uncle could be here any minute."

Molly got up, "sounds like fun. Can I wash you, daddy?"

I massaged my daughter's firm ass, "no. This is a sort of hedo section, but we will be recognized as a family and public displays are not a good idea."

Mike stood behind his mother arms around her, holding her small, firm breasts, "But they will hear us in here."

"Well, let's not make it obvious, okay?"

There was nobody in the temporary communal tent shower. It's a nudist park so who needs anything else? We fooled around some, did a lot of washing but behaved.

When we checked our phones, we had to laugh. The repair shop had screwed up the wiring on the RV and set it on fire. Small fire, but mom and dad said that they were going to have to bail. Jill's siblings got into a car wreck. Not injured but the car was totaled. Jill and I grinned at each other, put the phones away and walked back to the tent.

Jill unzipped the flap and we slipped in. Mike was flat on the bed. His sister was between his legs sucking his cock. Her ass was up in the air and she was fingering her pussy. She looked up, "Well?"

We quickly explained, closing with, "So, it's just going to be us four."

Mike smiled, "I'm sorry they had to bail, but I really wanted our first time to be this way."

Molly got off the bed and Mike sat on the edge, "Hey, dad, come over here."

As I stepped to his side of the bed he slipped off and got on his knees. I stood in front of him, my cock rigid. My son looked up at me, my cock inches from his mouth.

"May I, dad?"

The women gasped.

"You don't have to."

Mikes hand moved up, "I want to try it."

"I'm all yours, son."

I felt his hand gently touch and hold my cock. He stroked me and I got hard. He laughed.

"It's like holding my own cock but I don't feel it."

Mike played with my hard cock, exploring, touching. We kept glancing at each other, smiling. He stopped stroking and looked up at me, "Well, here goes."

The three of us groaned as my son took his father's cock into his mouth.

"So fuckin nasty." Molly said.

"But so exciting." Jill replied.

Mike got most of me in and used his tongue to explore. I watched him. If there was any reticence on his part, it was gone now. He sucked my cock like he'd done it all his life. Jill and Molly masturbated as they watched. I gently held my son's head as he serviced my erect penis. I love family sex.

Then I felt Mike's hand cupping my balls and rolling them. I wasn't sure how long I was going to last. His finger moved back and rubbed my star.

"Don't try and go in, son. No lube.

Jill jumped off the bed and stood next to me, legs spread, "Here son, use mine."

Mike got some of Jill's juice and rubbed it on my asshole. He got more and I felt a wet finger probe.

"You put a finger in dad's ass, son and I'm going to cum in your mouth."

Mike hummed on my cock and I felt his finger open my asshole.

When he had all his finger in, he massaged my prostate.

"Gonna cum, son."

He stayed on my cock as I quivered and jetted into my son's mouth. It felt amazing. After three hard shots, I was sensitive. I touched his head and he released me.

"I liked that."

I helped him up, "the taste?"

"Like mine, no big deal."

"Well, if you want to do it again..."

"Oh, I do. Just not all the time."

I got on my knees, "My turn. If you don't mind."

My son's cock was purple with need. I held him, examined, caressed. I cupped his sac and rolled his young balls in my hand. Mike moaned.

"Nice dad. Gotta say the wrongness is a huge turn-on."

I looked up into my son's eyes as I placed my lips against the end of his erection, "Ready?"

"Fuck yes."

Holding my son's balls in my hand, a finger extended rubbing that spot behind them, I took his cock into my mouth until my lips touched his abdomen. I felt his cock lurch.

"Fuck dad, almost came."

I opened my mouth around his cock, "Don't hold back. Cum in dad's mouth."

Jill and Molly moaned.

I had practice and could take him all easily. But, I knew that the best way was to concentrate on that fat cock head, lick the underside, while I stroked him. He didn't last two minutes. Gasping, "fuck dad, gonna cum. Oh fuck!"

The first spurt bounced off the back of my mouth. My tongue flooded with my son's salty essence. I'm such a perv.

Mike helped me up and I looked at him and visibly swallowed.

"Nice dad. How do I taste?"

I laughed, "Like more. But let's watch the girls."

Molly blushed, looking at her mother, "I've never had sex with a woman."

Jill took her hand, "Baby, you don't have to."

Molly gently pushed her mother flat on the bed and moved over her, "I said I never had. I didn't say I didn't want to."

With that, my daughter lay on top of her mother and kissed her with all the passion she could muster. Jill returned the energy and Mike and stood and watched the sapphic display of family love.

My daughter moved her lips down her mother's chin and shoulders and soon Molly's lips captured her mom's nipple. Jill yelped and gush came out of her pussy.

"Like that, mommy? Like your little girl sucking on your little titties?"