Seven Seas for Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the two of them enter their room, she switches on the TV.

Some hotels get special channels, but this one's family-friendly. It would be rad, though, watching Dad pretending to not watch some porn star ooh and ahh.

A travelogue about animals of Argentina is all that she can find, rabbits making more rabbits.

Sara hooks the chain in case Flagship Light Spectacular ends early and motions for him to sit beside her on the bed, then hops up into his lap and pulls his hands around her.

As she thought he might, he begins to rub, first her middle, just a little, but then more. He pulls away when she wiggles, but then returns.

Again she moves, but this time sideways to where she can find his buckle. As she undoes it, he works down her shorts. The TV drones on -- something about sheep.

Smart idea, gym shorts, he tells herself.

****

PHIL

Was what happened on the shuttle just his imagination? Phil had wondered as he and Sara waited for the elevator, and who should have appeared but the mom and boy with whom they'd shared the speedboat racetrack. Phil unsuccessfully tried not to look at her breasts.

"Skipping the light show thing?" the woman had asked, moving to where he had a better view, to which he'd explained that the other two had stayed, but he and Sara had watched it last night.

"Same for us two. You two want to hang out?"

"Uhh..." unsure what she meant.

"Maybe Brian," indicating her boy, "comes to your room and you hang out in mine."

"Uhh..."

"He'll put on what he's supposed to," the woman promised. "It's a rule."

Phil had to think fast. "Sara's still... you know..."

The woman looked surprised, then grinned. "Shouldn't be slowing you up, then! Beth and Karl hung out, her first time, last night. Why we two stayed for the light thing," and with that, she and her boy headed up to themselves hang out. "He doesn't have to wear one for me, though." she clarified. "I'm covered."

Phil and Sara waited for the next elevator, and once in it, she kissed him as she fished in his front pocket for the key card.

At last in their room, Phil needs to decompress.

When Sara calls from the shower that she needs some of that oil on the counter, he does his best to not peek.

"Water's fine," from behind the glass. "Probably room for two," opening it. He's seen her naked before, of course, but that was when she was little. She seems unfazed that he sees her so now.

He knows he shouldn't, but strips to his underpants.

She eyes them. "Mom will wonder why they're wet," and he gets as she is, trying with the vial of bath oil to cover what can't be hidden.

"The oil," she requests, placing it beside the one already on the soap holder.

***

SARA

"We got time," Sara declares, wondering if he thinks turning away hides anything.

"Time?"

Directness conveys authority, something she learned in English. Go for it, she tells herself. "To masturbate you back."

"What?"

Keep up your momentum, she reminds herself. "You made me come when I was driving the boat, right?" but not a question.

"I what?"

"That girl running the ride gave us a thumbs-up, even. I'll oil us up," retrieving the vial from the soap rack.

"Listen..." her dad swallows, as she begins on his shoulders.

"Those two girls in the submarine. You were almost there when I saved you, right?" as what she wanted was for him to know she was in charge.

"It was just..." his explanation as she does his chest.

"I tried to do it back on the bus," dismissing him, "but there wasn't enough time." Not true, actually, but she'd not wanted it to be a transit thing. Almost got beyond her, though.

She waits a moment. "We could have gone with that lady and her boy, but that would have been different," and with that, takes into hand that part of him that might require extra bath oil. He'd felt big through his trousers nearly all day, but now in the buff, he seems even bigger. She makes a point of inspecting so he'll know who's the boss.

It's not as if she actually knows what next to do, but once he begins to move in response to her stroking, she knows she's on the right track. She pulls him out of the shower stream to not miss seeing his squirts, as which she's heard, they can be really high.

But then she decides differently I'm the monkey and you're the tree?" hooking her arms around his shoulders to shinny up to where she can roll him back and forth over where her legs come together.

This she does for a moment or two, but then she slides higher, high enough for his roll to become an upward poke.

But why wait till my birthday, she asks herself.

. "My early fifteen," she informs him.

"Huh?" but too late, as she's begun to slide herself down.

She'd assumed she'd be on the bottom for her first, like what happened to her girlfriends, but being on top is better and she's the one in charge.

But she's hardly halfway onto him when the hallway door begins banging.

***

PHIL

Not that he'd actually do anything on Sara's birthday, of course, but he'd bring a rubber -- one of those lubricated kinds -- just in case.

But as he was thinking that maybe now's the time to lay her back -- maybe she'd let him -- she'd hopped up. "I need a shower. They've got lavender."

"What?"

"Soap."

He'd still been unsure when she'd called for him to get her the bath oil, but once in the shower with her, the way she'd grinned at his hardon meant he really didn't have a choice. He'd just never thought of doing it to her in a shower, was all. He'd always imagined it being on her bed. Not that where really mattered, though. Here is a perfect place for it, actually.

He'd lined her up above him so she'd slip onto him. Not by him pushing her down, but by letting gravity take its course. An accident, he could thus claim, and later say that as it had in fact happened, there's really no reason to not try it again. She'd get into it, of that he was positive.

She'd begun to descend, was just about around his tip, and was twitching like she was about to begin her orgasm even before he was all the way, but that's when Kathy and Rob knocked.

He shouldn't have panicked.

Now in bed, though, it's not Sara he's with; it's Kathy who responds the moment he touches her. Show me what your honkin' rod of steel can do, she's probably saying.

You bet, honey! You're in for major fun tonight.

He hopes Sara's asleep, but if not, she'll hear what he's doing and start masturbating.

***

KATHY

Kathy and Rob had hardly gotten started when they passed the family they'd seen at the Crows Nest The mother waved and Kathy waved back, not missing that the other was today sans bra.

Kathy had removed hers in the first lavatory she and Rob passed, but she'd found the rides too bouncy and put it back on.

At the cave, Ahoy, I'm Crystal had grinned and declared the boat behind them to be unseaworthy, making the next folks wait. Kathy parked herself on Rob without being instructed and Ahoy, I'm Crystal sent them off with, "Your boat won't tip over."

But in the boat ahead, there had been children looking backward.

Had the two of them had the Crows Nest to themselves, the whole of Seven Seas could have watched their heads with no clue about below the parapet, but no such luck.

She nixed another submarine ride, picturing a troop of boys taking turns making her orgasm. Not that she could have more than maybe twice, but Rob would have noticed.

Just as well she'd nixed it, seeing Phil and Sara heading that way soon thereafter and she imagined the two coming upon her and Rob. She'd have had to do some quick thinking.

Polly's Pancakes -- Rob's choice, not hers -- had had its moment as they sampled syrups from every port. But only so much can happen on a dining patio. He'd learned enough to know where to reach, but her shorts were in the way. She'd draped a napkin of tropical motif over his efforts, but had he succeeded, it would have fallen off.

She'd almost let Rob do her at the light show, but for the clan behind them. Probably Mormons, the older girls being junior wives. Watching the skyrockets, she was rather sure she could hear them behind her the making of more Latter-Day Saints.

The problem on the shuttle was the gay couple across the aisle. Nothing against gays, of course, just how they overdo it.

Now lying next to her husband, she has so much to think about.

After they'd split from Sara and Phil this morning, she should have brought Rob back here. The hotel staff's probably used to a mother and son returning mid-morning, hanging the Do Not Disturb on the doorknob.

Did the other two have intercourse at the light show while she and Rob were having it on the bed? He'd clearly been a virgin, and as best she knew, so had been Sara. What are the odds of both parents with their virgin kids at the same time? Really slim.

That family she'd seen at the Crows Nest and by the pool is probably right now together on the same bed, side by side, working the box springs to the max. A place like this wouldn't have cheap ones, but they still could make some noise. That's why for a place like this, they probably install double soundproofing.

Having herself come to age in a close-knit family, she knows things can happen.

Were the other two again at it when she and Rob got back tonight? Phil had looked flustered and Sara seemed so displeased to see them.

A crazy place, a theme park -- riding rides with your kids and having sex with them afterward. Would Phil have thought to bring a rubber? Probably not, but Sara will remind him in the future. Once Kathy ferrets out where he stashes them, she'll know how often.

She again thinks of that other family. Maybe they'll be at the breakfast bar tomorrow. She'll get to chatting with the mother and they'll decide to meet up back here next year. Just a thought, but she'll look around at breakfast.

But back to the here and now. The kids look asleep. She's needing it.

"Long day," she whispers to no one in particular, flips on the radio -- one of those hotel-room models with oversized numbers -- finds an easy listening station and cranks up the volume of John Denver.

If you can't finish your day right at Seven Seas, you might have just as well stayed ashore.

***

ROB

Rob's awakened by a poke to his ribs. Rudely so, as a matter of fact. He'd been dreaming, about standing in front of the school assembly and Mom being the principal, except she's an Eskimo and he's lost his sealskin trousers but she's the only one who knows and...

"They're doing it!" his sister whispers, though between James Taylor, the air conditioning, and now their folks' mattress, there's no need to whisper.

"What?"

"Listen, dummy!"

Once he does, Holy crap! Mom and Dad, right here! As he doesn't want to appear nonplussed, however, "That's how Mom likes it -- noisy."

"Like you know?"

"How I did her when you were at the light show."

"You what?"

"Laid her."

"For real?"

"Came inside her, even."

"Pervert"

"Like you didn't with Dad?"

"We were just in the shower. You better not have made a baby."

"I don't think so," as if he'd thought about it.

***

SARA

Rob's having laid Mom she finds questionable, but it explains a few things. Most likely it was Mom who laid Rob, but she'll not deflate his version.

She and Rob have a perfect view of their folks. They wouldn't be making so much racket if they wanted it a secret.

"We could do something, too, you think?" Rob interrupts her watching.

"Like what?" as if she'd not been thinking along those lines, herself.

"Just with our hands."

"You don't even know how."

"You could teach me."

She thinks for a minute. It would be fun, but she's no longer little. "No way!"

"Just an idea."

Dad's birthday fifteen will be so awesome; of that she's certain. That plus some new clothes, or better yet, a gift certificate. Uncle Larry can give her his fifteen, too. She always sits on his lap to open it, him behind her unwrapping, updating himself on how much better she now fills her bra, her pretending not to notice. It makes her feel older. That plus how what she's sitting on becomes more interesting. Pretty fun. This year while the others are looking at her cake and he's feeling her nipples, she'll slip her hand behind her to let him know what else she's now old enough for.

Sometimes when Dad's away, Uncle Larry stops by for longer, and she and Rob hear Mom and her brother in the bedroom, but they never tell Dad.

But it's a long time till her birthday.

Half her soccer team says they've done it, but they're exaggerating, except for Katelyn. But if she waits too long, Jessica will beat her out for second. It having been with Dad would mean that she won't be able to say with who. With her brother, though, they'll think it's cool.

Why wait any longer?

"How about what you did to Mom," pulling off her top before pulling the covers over her to shed her bottoms. It's one thing, showing your brother your boobs; it's another, showing the rest.

"Like you mean...?"

"Before I change my mind," reaching for his penis. She's somewhat impressed, actually. Not that she hadn't goosed him before and gotten him hard, but knowing it's about to go into you makes it seem larger.

As he seems to know approximately what to do, she allows that maybe he was telling the truth, but as that would make this just his second time, she shouldn't have great expectations.

When she begins making little sounds, he tries to shush her, but she doesn't see why. She wishes she'd not mentioned babies -- a girl shouldn't start with a halfway -- but he seems to have already forgotten. Just in case, though, she hooks her heels around him so he'll finish where she wants him to.

She finishes about as she'd have on her own, but that's OK. Lots of girls don't come that much, their first time. She's heard that afterward you can feel the sperm swimming, but doesn't find that to apply to her brother's. He'll get better with practice.

"Wow!" she whispers for Mom to overhear. Dad's probably not even listening.

***

On the radio, the Carpenters' "Close to You."

Two hotel-quality mattresses, sometimes swishing, sometimes squeaking, sometimes thumping, sometimes recuperating. Sometimes in concert and sometimes one taking cues from the other. Familiarities and discoveries. Encouragements, giggles. Oohs and ahhs. A sea-going quartet sometimes flying like dolphins, sometimes floating like jellyfish.

The radio turns off because it has some sort of a timer.

A family of four at Seven Seas.