Seven Seconds on the Seven Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be embarrassed, we all enjoy the show!" Alisha exclaimed with a wink. She reached down and cupped Jacob lightly, wrapping her fingers around his cock through his woolen breeches.

"I can tell Jacob sure does!" She continued, laughing with a sparkle in her eyes. Quinn smiled back, holding the bottle but not spinning it. After a moment, she spoke.

"I think this is enough of this particular game. Let's try another. A game of combat, and of skill. Let us wrestle and see who among us is the best."

Edward spoke up from his quiet corner.

"And what do we win for this game of wrestling?"

Alisha responded, interrupting Quinn.

"We pair up. The winners of each pair fight in the dark of the powder magazine. A short brawl, only lasting to the count of seven, and then we swing the door open and whomever is left standing, is the victor amongst us."

A silent agreement passed around the four. Quinn opened another bottle of rum and took a swig before passing it to Jacob.

"So who pairs with who?" Alisha asked, reaching back and stroking Jacobs neck.

"We spin for it, I'll go first." Edward answered. He reached forward and gave the bottle a spin. It landed on Quinn. She smirked and gave him a wink before responding.

"Well then, you think it's lucky for you but we'll see."

Quinn and Edward both stood up, and stepped to a clear part of the deck away from the piled up sailcloth and empty bottles. They squared up, Quinn took a wide stance with her feet even with her shoulders, knees slightly bent, and arms both up in a guard.

Edward was more relaxed. Right foot slightly ahead of the left, one arm guarding high and the other guarding the body. They both locked eyes and circled for a revolution around their selected ring.

Edward stepped forward first, and grappled for her waist. She jabbed with a palm strike into his unprotected liver, and he crumpled to the floor, it looked over before it began. She dove down for the pin, but he rolled to the left and swung an elbow down to the center of her back. She gasped, but grabbed his ankle and they both flipped to the ground one atop another.

Meanwhile, Alisha was taking advantage of the distraction to stroke at Jacobs' hardening cock through his thin breeches. He had been looking back over his shoulder at the fight, but now he turned to face her as she sat sideways in his lap. Their eyes locked, both shimmering in the pale light. He kissed her lightly.

Quinn had rolled on top of Edward, pinning him down on his stomach as he tried to twist out before she achieved a choke hold. He reached back with a free hand, and grabbed her waistband, and pulled hard. Now he had the leverage to spin himself onto his back. She sqeeezed with her thighs around his waist, to keep him from tossing her off, and grabbed at his wrists.

He kept up the grip on her waistband though, and used it to push her over and then roll on top of her. She pushed down against his wrists before relaxing her thighs, and slipped out of her breeches. He was left holding them, with her completely naked, but free from his grapple. She stood back up in a flash and took a guard, but he was stunned for a half a second.

Her skin was pale and damp with sweat, and sparkled in the flickering lamplight. A red trail of hair along her sex that matched her flowing locks mesmerized his attention.

She took advantage, and struck with the heel of her palm just behind his ear, and then mounted him again in a grapple. Her thighs were wrapped around his waist once more, and his cock started to harden between her legs as he struggled to get free. She clenched her thighs tighter, seeing an opportunity to further distract him, and rocked back and forth, pressing her dampening pussy against his cock through his thin breeches.

Alisha meanwhile, had pulled Jacobs cock from his breeches, and had wrapped her hands around the base. She smiled, locking eyes with him, before kissing the tip, and taking it into her mouth gently. He exhaled loudly, and ran his fingers through her hair. He held her hair back for her as she started bobbing up and down, taking a bit more of him into her mouth each bob. He caught his breath, not wanting to give them away, and glanced over his shoulder at Quinn and Edward.

Quinn had managed to flip Edward, and had him in a chokehold. He tapped out on her arm, and Jacob tapped Alisha's cheek in warning. She slipped his cock from her mouth with a gentle pop, kissed the tip, and then placed it back into his breeches before sliding up into his lap once again.

"Quinn is the winner!" Jacob announced loudly, giving mocking applause in mimicry of a gentleman at the opera.

Quinn released Edward, and pushed him playfully down on the deck before standing up. They smiled at one another, and she winked before speaking to him in a quiet tone.

"Not a bad match, I hope it was exquisite enough for you."

He grinned back, rubbing his neck, and nodded before standing.

"Aye, as exquisite as I could hope to expect in losing."

"Well." She replied. "You may yet get a consolation prize."

With that, she sauntered over to the pile of sailcloth and lounged back against a cushion.

"We're up big man" Alisha cooed, standing up and leading him with her by the hand.

They squared up, Jacob chose a boxing stance with his hands high. Alisha, paced like a caged animal. She kept her hands on her hips, and her eyes were glued to his.

He charged, swinging with a body jab that she deftly dodged, before sweeping her leg around his, tripping him to the deck. She pounced, and in a few seamless movements had his arms trapped above his head and her thighs wrapped around his waist. His cock pressed into her, and she leaned down almost touching her lips to his own.

She pressed down onto his cock, feeling it grind against her bare pussy through his thin breeches. When he groaned in reply, she kissed his chin, and then ran her tongue down his neck to his left nipple, tracing the lines of his tattoos as they snaked around his scars. When she reached his nipple, she bit down hard and slid up his body. Now she had his left arm in a lock between her legs, and his right arm bent above his head. She whispered into his ear.

"Still a fight darling."

Meanwhile, Edward had collapsed onto his pile of cushions, breathing heavily from his own fight. He closed his eyes, and then opened them again when something landed in his lap. Quinn was straddling him, still naked, and holding his face in her hands as she gyrated slightly.

"How about that consolation prize?" She purred, before kissing him deeply on the lips.

He nodded, and kissed her back, holding her lightly around the waist. She smacked his hands away playfully, then stood up and turned around. She slowly lowered herself back down onto his lap, grinding her ass up and down his cock through his breeches while holding his knees for support. When he started to moan slightly, she pulled at his breeches until his cock popped free, smacking her on the ass.

Smiling, she turned around again, and wrapped her legs around his waist, pressing his cock against her bare pussy, wrapped in the warm folds as she rocked back and forth. He had his eyes closed, lost in the ecstasy, so she kissed him lightly until he opened them. She ran her hands up his chest, letting them wrap around the curves of his tight and lean musculature, then she continued around his shoulders and down his arms, grinding his cock as she stroked. He wasn't penetrating, but it was tantalizingly close every time she rocked forward, and the tip would press just against her entrance before sliding off and grinding against her clit.

When she reached Edwards hands, she took them in her own, and guided them to her breasts, letting him caress her in a tender embrace as his cock probed at her below.

Jacob meanwhile, had lost his breeches in the fight, and Alisha had her thighs wrapped around his head as she held his left leg and arm in a wrestling hold. Her skirt hid from view what might be happening under it, but she was struggling to maintain focus and keep him held down as his tongue probed at her exposed clit. She finally gave a muffled scream and let go, and he flipped her over onto her back.

She was still gasping for breath as he stroked her clit with his tongue, in neat and careful circles, and pinned her arms. Then, he rolled his head out from between her thighs, and pressed her lower body into the deck with his shoulder. She squealed out as he increased the pressure, and tapped out acknowledging that he had won the match.

Quinn, was watching the fight over Edwards shoulder, and just as he thought his cock might finally breach the entrance and slide happily into her, she stood up and applauded Jacob.

"Congratulations. Now, shall we see what we can accomplish without the aid of lanterns and light?" She jeered playfully.

Jacob stood up, offering a hand for Alisha, who was still struggling to catch her breath. When she was on her feet, whe whispered into her ear before biting it lightly.

"Good match, I do hope you'll find a way to occupy yourself while I finish this."

She gave Jacob a half smile and a shrug before walking over to the sailcloth, and dropped next to Edward who had just hurriedly pulled his breeches up.

"Alisha, shout out a count to seven as soon as this hatch shuts behind us." Quinn ordered.

She then took Jacob by the arm and ushered him to the entrance to the empty powder magazine. She opened the hatch with a flourish, and pushed him inside before closing it behind them. It was pitch black in the darkness, and Jacob didn't waste a moment before slamming Quinn up against the bulkhead.

"1" Came the shout from outside.

Quinn pulled Jacobs breeches down, exposing his long hard cock, and wrapped her legs around him. He groaned, and bit down on her ear while he reached down and lined his cock up to her damp and awaiting pussy.

"2" Alisha called out, sounding muffled.

Jacob pressed the tip inside of Quinn, and she drove back down in reply, sinking him to the shaft in her warm folds. She moaned into his neck, before biting his ear in return and tearing at his back with her fingernails.

A quiet squeal could be heard from beyond the walls of the magazine, and between her giggles Alisha announced:

"3"

Jacob thrusted harder into Quinn, the sound of their damp bodies coming together filled the space, and her soft moans intertwined with his heavy breathing. She pushed off from the wall, catching Jacob off balance, and he fell to the floor on his back, with Quinn still impaled upon him. She placed her hands in the center of his chest, and started to bounce. Her ass slapped against his hips with a sound like the crack of a whip.

"4" Alisha moaned from outside. Jacob could feel a rhythmic thumping along the deck not matching Quinn and his own.

His hands slid from Quinns waist, up her abdomen and chest, until he was cupping her breasts lightly. With each bounce upon his cock, he twisted his thumbs around her nipples, tightening with each bounce until it was a tight pinch. She tipped her head back in ecstasy and stopped bouncing. Looking forward again, she intended to look into Jacobs eyes but only found the darkness of the magazine.

Instead, she started rocking her hips, grinding his cock against her g-spot.

"5" Came a sudden shout from outside. Alisha sounded winded.

Jacob slid one hand up further, around Quinns neck, and held it there lightly while the other slid back down her body, and then he stroked her clit with his thumb as she rode him. They were both close.

"6" came Alisha's voice, from close this time. Just outside the hatch.

Quinn came, shuddering atop Jacobs cock in great quakes of passion. He drove hard up into her, and tightened his grip around her neck.

The hatch swung open, revealing a blinding light. When it subsided, there in the hatch opening Alisha was bent forward staring hungrily at their bodies entwined together. Edward was playing with Alisha's hair as he thrusted his cock into her from behind.

Quinn smiled, and took Alisha's face in her hands, and pulled her close, kissing her lightly on the lips as she rocked once more on Jacobs cock, and Edward continued to thrust into Alisha.

The sound of Alisha's muffled squeals as she kissed Quinn pushed Jacob over the edge, and he convulsed, pumping himself deep inside of Quinn, and she moaned back into Alisha, feeling his warmth fill her.

Alisha, tapped on Edwards hip, and he withdrew his cock from her allowing her to stand up. She took Quinns hands in hers and lifted her up and off of Jacob. His cock slid out of her with a pop. It was damp and sparkled in the light with their mixed fluids. As Quinn stepped aside, Alisha crouched over Jacobs face, lowered her pussy onto his mouth, and kissed the tip of his cum covered cock.

Quinn, pulled Edward into the magazine, and slammed the hatch behind him, engulfing them all in the darkness before pushing him against the bulkhead. She wrapped one leg around his waist, and guided his still damp cock into her. He thrusted back in response, and she moaned into his neck, running her hands through his hair as he pushed deeper inside her.

Alisha, engulfed Jacobs whole cock, licking it clean and bringing it back to hardness as she sucked at the tip. He moaned into her pussy, and stroked out with his tongue, until she began to shake uncontrollably. She whimpered around his cock and then drove down on it, taking it deep into her throat again and again, until she felt him flood her mouth with cum.

Edward, at the same time, wrapped his arms around Quinn before losing himself inside of her. She felt the warmth flow, mixing with that of Jacobs, and melted into his arms.

...

Three days later, the four were standing once more upon the deck awaiting the gun crews and sailors to finish their ballet of warfare. They waited stoically, glaring at the approaching enemy, as the Quartermaster gave his bloodthirsty scream.

12