Seven Sunny Sunsets Ch. 06: Friday

Story Info
An affluent young futanari has two weeks to find a wife.
6.5k words
4.48
4.5k
8
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassidy Black woke up that Friday morning and groaned in agony, even before the harsh beep of the alarm clock. She knew it would ring soon, but she remained still with anticipatory dread. It didn't matter. She was miserable because Cassidy hated Fridays.

Her futon's rust-worn coils squeaked and screeched when she rolled upright. Her plump toes searched the floor for a clear place to step. Cassidy arched her back as she stood, yawning wide. Even after a full night's sleep, the cushionless slate of her bed taxed her aching back. She shifted her weight from each side; Her back cracked and popped as she stomached the stiffness.

"Wait." She whispered. Without glasses, Cassidy's face was a permanent squint. Her hands flopped around her nightstand until her fingers found the needed specs. Her eyes focused on the alarm, and sighed at the confirmation. The LCD was blank. "Damn." She cursed before shouting out. "MOM! The electric's out again!" Cassidy waited with eager ears for a reply. When none came, she called again.

"Mom?" She whimpered, her voice tinged with dread. Cassidy crept towards the open door and creaked through. Down the tight, weathered hallway of the tiny apartment, Cassidy tiptoed to the kitchen. It was all the courage she had to move her legs forward. The prospect of what she could find made her bile bubble and sway. Her trembling hand touched the crackling paint on the wall as she braced the corner. "MOM!"

Cassidy gawked at her mother's state. She was alive- thank god. From underneath an overturned chair, Cathy Black lay as a frail shell of her former self. The woman tried to push herself up, but her tiny arms buckled under what little weight she still carried. She grunted with relief when Cassidy pulled her upright. "I-I needed to reset the breaker to get the electricity back on." She groaned with her hoarse throat.

"Thank you, mom." Cassidy wanted to be angry but smiled instead. "Still, I could have done that. You shouldn't be out of bed. I don't mind."

That was a lie. Cassidy didn't mind the role-reversal most of the time, but sometimes the pressure of taking care of a sick mother took its toll. She fished behind her and propped the fallen chair upright and lifted Cathy to rest there. "I'll reset the breaker and fix breakfast."

The mother and daughter ate breakfast in silence. Cassidy knew her mother wanted to hear about her day ahead. But she couldn't share- Cathy would be disappointed.

"Justin was asking for you the other day," Cathy said. "Have you seen him?"

Cassidy stopped her eye-roll at the last second. This was not the day to focus on her borderline annoying neighbor, who clearly had a crush on her. "No, I haven't." She said. "And I probably won't tonight. Sunny and I are going to hang out." Cathy's shoulders sank as she recoiled. Just as Cassidy predicted. Even the mention of Sunny's name was enough to ruin her mother's mood. Cassidy stared into her dark cup of coffee in silence. She decided not to defend Sunny today. The moments with her mother were too painfully fleeting.

--

Outside of her apartment tower, Cassidy peered up into the sky. The chill of early spring breeze flapped the pleats on her skirt as she waited. It was her favorite season- which was bittersweet. She'd kill to be able to take a full breath of fresh air. The gridlock on the busy road in front of her suggested that notion, not such a great idea. She sighed and kicked at a piece of broken sidewalk as she paced. Nervousness balled in her chest until the top of a dark blue town car crept into view. Cassidy smiled. She strode towards the car, warmly smiled at the driver as he came into view.

"Good morning, Miss Skye." Cassidy greeted as she slid inside the car. She slammed the door and returned her attention to Sunny. "How was your date with Miss McCall?"

"Fine." Sunny's eyes remained locked on the bright pages of her magazine. The hot blonde sat cross-legged on the car's far side and failed to further acknowledge her assistant. "Alice is a prospect."

Cassidy returned an awkward smile. "That's good, then." Her hand played with the seat buckle, but she hesitated to fasten. "Did you have time to serve yourself this morning?" Sunny's page-turning cut at the silence as Cassidy waited for a response. She even started to undo the taut buttons of her blouse.

"Huh?" Sunny's ears perked at last. "No, I didn't. But I'm not really in the mood for sex right now." She sighed and dropped her magazine. "Ugh... That's a lie." Sunny yawned her thighs to reveal her panty-less crotch. Her fingers clasped around her flaccid member and pressed the foreskin back with her thumb. She worked the flesh with slow rhythm until it stood at attention. Sunny smiled with content as she surveyed her cock. "Say, Cass," She said. "You're on birth control, right?"

"Of course, Miss Skye." She spoke with a jocular tone. "All of your girlfriends do."

"Heh." Sunny cocked her eyebrow. "Of course." She puckered her lips and let a rope of spittle pour on her cockhead. "Cass, last night was kinda weird. I just need to squeeze one out to take my mind off things." She worked the wetness around her cock until the top was moist. "Mmm..." Sunny moaned, her full six inches throbbed in all its glory. Her hips bucked as she stroked herself.

Cassidy gawked with bated breath as Sunny fucked herself. Her eyes grew wide as she drank in all of Sunny's beauty. She watched her friend's head toss back and forth and gave in to ecstasy. The sight made her loins groan for attention. Amazing, Cassidy thought. That the mere idea of sex sometimes repulses me. But never when you're around, Sunny. Cassidy forced a pair of fingers past her chubby thighs. They sank in with ease. There was no question of how soaked watching Sunny made her. Cassidy bit her lip to stifle her moan as she gently fucked herself. Her chest heaved as she waited for instructions.

"Gah-" Sunny grimaced. She ground her legs together as her climax approached. "Towel." She panted. "Gimmie towel now."

"There's no towel." Cassidy panted back- even though she didn't look. She inched herself over to her writhing friend and wrapped her lips around Sunny's cock. "MMPH!" Cassidy's heart fluttered as she tasted Sunny's delicious skin. She sucked and ran her tongue over every vein and ridge.

"Cass-CASS!" Sunny cried. Another spasm of her hips and her cock exploded. Ropes of cum erupted from her throbbing shaft and splashed mercilessly against the back of Cassidy's throat. With her palms planted on Cassidy's neck, Sunny whimpered as her balls continued to empty. Her muscles relaxed after she slid her wilted, spend cock from Cassidy's mouth. "GOD, Cass." She mouthed before curling into a ball.

Cassidy was meanwhile enjoying the sweet saltiness Sunny had just left in her mouth. She slowly let the hot cream work down her throat as she relished in the fluid's unusual consistency. Her pussy still ached to be touched, but she was pleased to have served her mistress. "You came an awful lot, Miss Skye." Cassidy panted as she licked her lips.

"You worry too much." Sunny opened her eyes and smiled at her. "I'll have plenty of load for Zara tonight."

"Yeah," Cassidy frowned. "About Miss Stanton. Have you spoken to her this week?" She fastened the buttons on her blouse and strapped herself in her seat. "I don't know if she-"

"Stop worrying, Cassidy. I sent her a ton of texts about tonight." Sunny readjusted her uniform and crossed her legs.

Cassidy busied herself on her tablet as Sunny returned her face to the magazine. She scrolled through the date planning app and tapped the day's date. She stifled a bored sigh. Advanced German was her only obligation. Her finger came to rest at the squares containing the evening hours. Cassidy had already tentatively labeled the blocks' SUNNY?'

--

The girls slid from the car at the edge of the campus. Cassidy watched Sunny's hips swish when she skipped ahead far in front of her. "Have a good day, Sunny." She mumbled to herself as Sunny pulled out of sight.

The dozens of students moseying on the campus green started to filter into the buildings. Cassidy's stroll slowed as her walk drifted towards the maintenance building on the campus's far-right. She smiled as her eyes met Mr. Greenwich as he wrapped some electrical wire around his arm. "Good morning, Mr. Greenwich."

"Morning, child." He replied. Mr. Greenwich was in his mid-60s. His kind face was weathered by years of outside labor. "I was beginning to think you forgot about us this morning." He winked.

"Never!" Her eyes widened, and her voice was upset. "There was a lot of traffic, and Sunny was late and-What's so funny?" Cassidy watched his smile grow bigger, and she sighed. He had feigned discontent, and she fell for it. "Very funny." She smirked. "Shall we?"

Cassidy knew she didn't need to ask. She and Mr. Greenwich slipped into the well-organized building. Ladders, tools, along with two riding mowers, were neatly parked in the corner where Cassidy knelt. She patted her lily-colored shin twice and puckered her lips. "C'mon here, boy." She cooed. It all was the encouragement the tiny grey dog needed to come wagging from underneath the mower. Cassidy smiled as the whelp, a dirty, mangy thing, jumped into her arms.

"He sure loves you." Mr. Greenwich said. "Must be your natural maternal instinct."

"HA!" She chirped. "Yeah, right." She pulled a piece of meat and fed it to the dog, who quickly inhaled the morsel. "What makes you think I'd be a good mother?"

"The way you've been doting over that mutt since you found him a few weeks ago and talked me into housing the damn thing here.." He said, walking away to a free-standing toolbox. He turned and added from over his shoulder. "And by the way, you dote over the Skye girl since you two came to the Academy.

Cassidy frowned. She squeezed the puppy tight. "Sunny needs me, Mr. Greenwich. Sometimes she can't see the pitfalls around her. She needs a friend. We all do."

"We all need friends to help us avoid pitfalls." His gravelly voice spoke. "One should still be careful not to fall victims of the same pits in their place."

--

Cassidy stepped into the empty classroom. It was empty except for a lone figure that looked up from their constant scribbling. The students shared a silent nod before Cassidy sat at the other side of the long desk. "What's all this, Lucy?" She exclaimed at the stack of three thick tomes.

"Our final translation assignment, apparently." Lucy Kurosawa took a moment to shrug between sentences. "It's not very difficult, but it makes up for it by being a million pages."

Cassidy plopped down with a scowl. She gawked again. "Is this a bible?" Her finger grazed over the thin cotton pages. She picked a sharp pencil and notepad from her bag and began working.

"Looks like it," Lucy said. She scribbled a few more sentences and looked back up at Cassidy. The silent scrapping of graphite against paper was more often heard than the girlish chatter of most rooms at Pom Academy. Lucy and Cassidy were the lone pair of students, and their introverted nature afforded them the most comfortable silence. That day, however, Lucy couldn't seem to concentrate. "Cassidy?" She asked in a low voice.

"Yes, Lucy?" Cassidy replied without looking up from her pages.

"Sunny asked me to marry her Tuesday night." She watched Cassidy's unwavering face for any flux in emotion. Lucy bit her bottom lip as her classmate's face remain static. "I told her, yes."

SNAP! Both girls jumped when the point of Cassidy's pencil broke into crisp shards. Lucy blinked at the crumbles as Cassidy flicked the gray fragments from the page, cautious not to smudge the paper. With her free hand, she reached wildly for her sharpener. The silence continued as Cassidysharpened the tool to another fine point. She resumed writing.

"Is everything okay?" Lucy asked with care.

"Yes, of course. It's Sunny's decision." Cassidy quipped. "Congratulations. Sunny's a catch. You're the frontrunner, anyway."

"Unless, of course, you think there's a reason we shouldn't get married." Lucy reclined and cocked her head at Cassidy. "Any reason." She reiterated. "Any reason at all."

Cassidy sucked in a breath. She pondered her response. Honesty? Professionalism? Feigned ignorance? The sharp rumble of her cell phone broke the silence. With a sigh of relief, she retrieved it from her bag—anything to derail the conversation. Cassidy looked at the screen and grimaced- ALMOST anything. She put the phone away.

"Was that Sunny?" Lucy asked.

"I wish." Cassidy huffed. "Her cousin, Brandi. She makes my skin crawl."

"Oh! I know her." Lucy said, happy to go along with the subject change. "Did you know she was in Honors German four years ago?" She jumped up to retrieve a yearbook from an adjacent bookcase and flipped to a page halfway through.

Cassidy gasped. If not for the same underneath the picture, she would have never known the long-haired brunette knockout was the same tomboy dick girl that fucked her yesterday. Her makeup was the perfect backdrop on her toothpaste-selling smile. "That's Brandi?" She gawked. "She can look like that?" Cassidy's words echoed in her head a few times. "It's Sunny decision." She whispered.

"Cassidy?" Lucy leaned in.

"I have to go." She stood in a hurry, packing up her things. "I'll finish this book later, Lucy, I promise."

--

Cassidy usually did an adequate job of avoiding Brandi's advanced when she didn't show up unannounced at Sunny's house. Now, she found herself knocking at the elder Skye's bungalow beach house.

"You got a lot of nerve screening my calls, slut." Brandi scowled as she swung open the door. A dark-colored beach wrap hung loosely from her neck that fell just above her knee. Cassidy was confident that's all Brandi was wearing.

"I need your help, Brandi," Cassidy said, ignoring the quip. She pulled the Pom City Academy yearbook from her bag and opened the folded page. "Help me look like this."

Brandi's eyes perked. She had not seen the picture since she left school. She took the book from Cassidy and stared deep into the page. Her spotty freckles, pearl and diamond necklace, and Spanish updo- Brandi was proud of the way she looked. The stroll down memory lane made her smile. "You think I was pretty?"

"Yes," Cassidy bowed her head. "Very much so."

"Why are you so hard to get ahold of?" Brandi backed into the house closed the door as Cassidy followed. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're avoiding me."

"It's not like that." Cassidy defended, even though it WAS like that. "I've been busy. And I have a date tonight-err-maybe I don't know." She blushed and turned away."

"Cass..." Brandi was confused, bordering on frustrated. "OUT WITH IT."

"Just make me look pretty, okay?" Cassidy snapped. It came out so much like a demand it caused her to pause. "Please?" She added.

"Okay," Brandi smirked with a tinge of sadism. "I can do that—makeup, hair, clothes. I can do all of that. But before I make you pretty, I'm going to make you extremely dirty. That's why I've been calling you, bitch."

Cassidy's stomach turned. "Yeah, Brandi. I have school, you know."

"You have a job, little girl," Brandi said, reaching to untie her wrap. "You serve my cousin and me whenever we call. That's why you get to go to that fancy school."

"I go to that fancy school because I'm smart enough to belong there." Cassidy dropped her bag and pulled her shirt over her head. She undid her skirt and stepped out of her panties. "And I'm Sunny's assistant- not yours." She titled her head up to return Brandi's menacing glare.

"We'll see about that." Brandi wasted no time pinning Cassidy down on a pile of clothes in the pigpen she called a living area. She fumbled her cock along Cassidy's slit. "See, you're already wet for me. That's a good little slut."

Whatever you say, Cassidy thought. She had expected this tradeoff and fingered herself on the bus ride across town. For twenty minutes, she squeezed a hand behind her thighs, fantasizing of Sunny's cock ramming her cunt. The smell of Sunny's hair as she whipped it across her face. How every muscle in her legs tense when she spilled her seed. Sunny was poetry in motion, beauty in every torrid stroke. It was a pleasure to be mounted.

But it was Brandi on top of her. Her grunts and thrusts were hard to attach to the starlet in the yearbook picture. Brandi pinned Cassidy's hands in a pile above the girl's head as her cock throbbed below. She lowered her head to rest on Cassidy's shoulder- this was as intimate as she got.

Cassidy's eyes wandered along the wooden panels of the ceiling. She counted them. There were at least ten in each row from wall to wall. She could estimate by multiplying, but that would be cheating. The sweaty film on the couple's bare skin made a wet sound when their bodies peeled away. 39...40... Cassidy could barely feel Brandi's cock now, her preferred way to fuck her. 55... 59... Brandi bellowed with a deep, throaty moan and forewarned her climax. 66... 67... 'Hurry, Brandi.' She pondered as she kept counting. 73...74...gasp! Cassidy jumped when she felt Brandi's jism spasm into her, sighing with relief as the wilted cock left her body.

"Okay," Cassidy sat up as Brandi rolled off. "Now-"

"Not so fast." Brandi huffed. Her flushed face still reeled from her climax. "I was going to fuck you anyway. Now comes the extra for this favor of yours." Her fingers ran down her toned abs to wrap around her cock. "You've two more holes."

Cassidy's stomach turned. Almost nothing about Brandi turned her on. "Alright." She said through gritted teeth. "But I'm blowing you before you do- the 'other' thing."

"Of course." Brandi rolled her eyes. "What kind of animal do you take me for?"

Cassidy cocked an eyebrow. "Oh, you do NOT want me to answer that."

Brandi stood on her knees and guided her hips towards the girl lying on the floor below her. She gripped the back of Cassidy's neck as she shoved her slimy cock down her throat. Cassidy's audible gags were wet and mushy. The sounds made Brandisqueal with delight. She reveled in the sappy warmth of Cassidy's mouth-the girl's full lips ran over each rippling vein in the throbbing shaft.

Cassidy laid on her side, blouse open, and no bra. She used one arm to brace her body while the other fondled some of Brandi's fresh cum from her used pussy. She kept her mind focused on Sunny and the potential of seeing her that night. Her harsh, worried breathing drowned out Brandi's cries. Her cock had returned to full hardness, and as rivulets of precum trickled down Cassidy's throat, Brandi violently slapped her balls across the girl's chubby chin.

"CASS! BABY!" Brandi cried before bucking her hips one last time. A few forceful spurts of cum coated Cassidy's tongue and mouth. The excess dribbled down her chin. She collapsed next to Cassidy, who hacked up a glob of the whiteness on Brandi's discarded beach wrap. "Goddamn, girl." She wheezed. "You sure can take a load."

It was all Cassidy could do to not vomit. There was something about how Brandi touched her that always depressed her. Before she could take another breath, Brandi cradled two fingers of her cum back into Cassidy's mouth. Brandi grinned when the soft lips tighten around her knuckles.

"Swallow." She smirked. With dilated pupils, she watched Cassidy wince as the seed worked down her throat. It was the added kink she needed to prepare for round 3. "Now turn around."

Cassidy sucked in a quick breath as she stared at Brandi's cock. "Sunny and I never do this." She said with unease while rotating, her ass raised cautiously above her head.

"Don't worry." Brandi scrapped more of her cum and slathered it across her cock. "I'm not in the habit of hurting 'the help' .'" She added a wad of spit to the mix and rubbed down the length of her shaft. She exhaled slowly with an evident lack of enthusiasm as she eased through the meaty globes and into Cassidy's puckered ass. "Ugh-NGH!" Brandi groaned under pressure around her stressed cock.

12