Seven Sunny Sunsets Ch. 06: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohgodohgodohgod..." Every muscle in Cassidy's body clenched for dear life. Her lungs filled and pushed with reckless abandon. She shifted her bottom weight in a futile effort to reap some kind of pleasure from the ass-fucking she was receiving. She gave up. "Brandi, you HAVE to hurry up!" She cried as the pressure continued to build.

"Just a minute." Brandi hushed. She slowly rocked Cassidy back on her pulsing shaft with care. Her heart pounded in sick thuds against her ribcage. She tightened her abs and braced Cassidy's weight in her lap. The gentle bounce on Brandi's cock sent both girls into screaming fits. Cassidy's breasts flopped with audible slaps against her chest as she found herself pulled into Brandi's thrusting lap. Brandi bit down hard on her lip when her pace quickened. Warm cum from Cassidy's pussy dripped and pitter-pattered down Brandi's shaft, and it made the dickgirl shiver. She gripped the love-handles of her screaming lover once her climax began to rise. "It's close-so close." Brandi's voice was shaky. "NGH!" She cried as her cock ruptured again. It spurted deep into Cassidy's bowels for what seemed like minutes. Brandi weakened muscles had to drop Cassidy back to the floor, even though she kept her throbbing cock, delivering her futa seed as she collapsed.

--

It was almost an hour later when Cassidy found herself sitting a chair in Brandi's oversized bathroom. She winced in pain as Brandi pulled a purple hairbrush through her coarse curls. The follicles snapped as the teeth pulled through.

"This is amazing," Brandi muttered, stepping back to adjust her bra. It was the only clothing she opted to wear. "Have you EVER brushed your hair before?"

"I can't help it," Cassidy said, wounded. "Everything about me is thick."

"Hmph," Brandi smirked. She sat down the brush. "That's okay. We can straighten your hair and then do your makeup." She brandished her curler and plugged it in. "So who's all this for, anyway?"

Cassidy sighed. "No one in particular. There's someone I like, and if we go on a date, I want to be ready."

"Right." The elder Skye snickered as she applied the heat to the unruly curls. "And who is Sunny seeing tonight?"

"Zara Stanton." Cassidy couldn't say the girl's name without scowling. "She's a ballerina at school. She's beautiful, but I think she's going to cancel on Sunny tonight."

"Oh well," Brandi shrugged. "I'm sure she still has her pick of Pom City's best. Have you given any consideration as to what you'll do after Sunny get's married?" She massaged Cassidy's shoulders. "You can always be my assistant."

Cassidy shuddered. "Thanks, Brandi. Thanks, but no thanks." She closed her eyes as a few brushes grazed over Cassidy's face. It was a subtle transformation from her usual pale complexion to lively blush and foundation. Cassidy kept doing double-takes at the mirror- she barely recognized herself. "I'm graduating and going to college."

Brandi stepped back to let Cassidy stand. Even she had to admit the new look took her breath away. If Cass wasn't teen BBW material before, she was now. "If that's what you think..." She said before grabbing the girl's shoulder tightly. "There are two kinds of people in this world: Those who serve and those that get served. In a week, Sunny will marry her elite equal and live happily ever after- being served. She's not going to need some cum dumpster from the other side of the tracks. I'm telling you this for your own good. Isn't it time you realized your little game is coming to an end?"

Cassidy stared into Brandi's stern hazel eyes. They were harsh- and self-serving. But they also seemed honest. Her words sparked a sickening burn in her chest. Still, she pulled away from Brandi's grasp. "Thanks for the makeover, Brandi."

--

Cassidy sat a bench alone outside of Remune Park near Pom City's epicenter. The shiny ends of her hair laid in swooping tufts on her shoulders. "This will take some time getting used to." She whispered as she looked around. The grassy open spaces and classical pewter statues calmed the ball of nervousness she tried to suppress in her gut. "Watched phones never ring." She said, bringing her eyes back to the idle screen of her phone.

It was 8pm. Sunny would soon realize that she had no date. Cassidy crossed her legs and rolled her elevated ankle, letting her sandal dangle from her toes. She felt hopelessly out of place, still in her school uniform, wishing she had an ensemble better fitting for a date. But this would have to do-it was now or never.

She had been ready all day, but the buzzing still startled her. Cassidy took a deep breath as she handled the weight of the phone rumble in her hand one last time. "Hello, Miss Skye." She raised it to her ear and answered brightly. She winced as Sunny's incessant howl pierced through her speaker. "Wh—what? What's wrong?" Cassidy tried her best to sound startled. She had spent the entire day practicing her reaction.

"ZARA STOOD ME UP!" Sunny yelled again. "THAT FUCKING BITCH IS IN CANTOPOLIS AT SOME FUCKING DANCE CONTEST OR SOME FUCKING BULLSHIT—"

"Please, Miss Skye. You have to calm down." Cassidy cut in with maternal care. "You're going to make yourself have an asthma attack."

A fuzzy silence fell on the other side of the phone. Sunny's breath was now faint against the speaker. "I'm fine, Cassidy," Sunny assured. "I haven't had an asthma attack in years, and you know it. I just—. "Sunny's soft sobs were faint but could be clearly heard on the other end of the phone. "I'm just so angry, and it's messing with me."

"Are you still in front of Zara's apartment?" Cassidy asked. "I can meet you there in ten minutes."

A great sigh of relief came from the other end. "Cassidy, I love you. See you soon."

Cassidy tapped the screen to end the call, and a boisterous smile widened across her blushing face. Her fingers trembled as she frantically scrolled from the number of Skye's preferred taxi service. She was thankful that Sunny's family had a business account - as she could hardly afford even a quick trip uptown. She found Sunny right where she expected, pacing outside of a massive sky rise in Pom City's luxury shopping district. Limos and expensive cars zoomed past jewelry boutiques lit with bright fluorescent beams. One of the beams illuminated Sunny's scowling face. It was an angry grimace that softened at the sight of her assistant. "HEY!" Sunny sprinted to wrap her arms around the girl, almost tipping Cassidy over.

"I'm happy to see you too, Miss Skye." Cassidy's voice was flustered. "Did you wait long?" She asked a few more questioned to feign ignorance.

Sunny pushed away from Cassidy. She rolled her eyes, and her tone became terse. "I don't want to talk about Zara anymore tonight. Let's get pizza." She whipped her golden hair around and skipped toward the parked taxi. "Come along, Miss Black. The night is as young as I am."

--

"You okay?" Sunny managed to ask between ravenous bites of a thick slice of pepperoni pizza. "yoor nut eeting mutch" She added with her cheeks full of food.

"I'm fine, thanks." Cassidy smiled. "I've already eaten." She let her fingers pick gingerly at the pieces of sausage on her slice, but Sunny noticed she had not been eating a single morsel. She hastily picked up her wine glass. "Besides, this is so good; who needs food?"

Sunny smiled and cupped her own glass. Her influence made the restaurant's management look the other way as the server retrieved a bottle of vintage merlot for the underage girls to sip while their gourmet pizza cooked in the wood fire oven. Sunny clang her glass against Cassidy's, then each girl drained their vessel with a satisfied sigh. "Oh my," Cassidy's pale skin became heated as the alcohol worked through her bloodstream.

"Good, isn't it?" Sunny licked her glossy lips, tasting the sweet red wine remnants as she gazed up at the night light. "I don't hate Zara." She said. "But I hate what she does—all these rich girls. They're all so self-important egotists that I always have to chase down." Sunny nodded. "That must be it. I hate rich girls."

"You do?" Cassidy's eyes perked.

Sunny nodded again; Her hand found the half-empty bottle and splashed it into the glass. "Don't get me wrong." She slurred a bit. "I LOVE being rich. And I suppose there are some girls rich girls I like. Remember when we went to Seattle with Maddi Masters?"

"Of course," Cass nodded. "But she's more mature because she's older."

"I know," Sunny agreed. "Maddi is Brandi's age. Maybe that's the problem. There's something so seriously selfish about every single girl at Pom City Academy; Except for maybe Lucy," Sunny gazed across the table. "And you, Cassidy."

Cassidy's face burned; She could feel it. The compliment stole her breath. "I—I don't know what to say." She grabbed for her glass but knocked it over. "SHIT! SORRY!" Cassidy whimpered as she pulled the folded cloth napkin from her lap and sopped at the red pool on the table. "Oh my god, it's staining everything." She screamed, her face wrought with terror.

"Cassidy—Cass, it's okay." Sunny rose to help, adding her own napkin to clean the rest. Her fingers grazed along Cassidy's bare forearm before her hand came to rest at the girl's elbow. "Come on, let's go home." She squinted playfully and smiled. "You probably want to sleep that wine off."

--

Sunny snickered as she locked her bedroom door—she knew Cassidy wouldn't be sleeping anytime soon. She spent the majority of the taxi ride back home with her hand up Cassidy's skirt. Sunny placed her fingers firmly inside her assistant's slit rubbed against the sensitive inner ridges of Cassidy's teenage cunt. Sunny had brought her assistant to the brink of climax several times—but pulled away with sadistic zeal. She gawked as Cassidy stripped for her. The girl slowly peeled from her tight blouse and bra. Her DD breasts hung heavily without support.

Cassidy turned back to Sunny and blushed; her clothes fell to the floor with a faint hush. She smiled and reclined on the bed. "Ahhh..." A faint sigh passed her lips when Sunny ran her fingers along the tingling skin on her legs. Cassidy squeezed her thighs together as a charge of ecstasy raced down her spine. "Sunny..." she panted. She removed her glasses and let them tumble off her fingers. "Sunny, please take me now." Her legs slowly parted.

Sunny settled her face in Cassidy's spread thighs and flicked her tongue against her assistant's delicate lips. She savored the creamy film that sat on Cassidy's pussy and let the taste of the girl's cum dance on her tastebuds before she swallowed. Sunny wasn't a particular fan of 'going down' on girls. But she was drunk and willing to make an exception as she went back for seconds. With each lick, she sunk her tongue deeper into Cassidy's hole. Sunny's face became suddenly soaked in fluid; She gasped for breaths between lavishing in the smell of sex in the air. She brought her hands to her twitching cock and quickly positioned it to rest on Cassidy's engorged clit. She rubbed her swollen cockhead violently across her sex button. Cassidy arched her back in response. Sunny smiled as she stared at her. Cassidy's eyes were desperate—they yearned for release. Her cock twitched again. She almost got off on the tease.

Finally, Sunny lowered her shaft and slid the monster into her. Cassidy's pursed her lips as the pressure formed inside her. She wrapped her meaty thighs around Sunny's smooth back as she accepted the entirety of her member.

Cassidy forced her eyes open as Sunny fucked her. She focused on Sunny's face and tried to study every detail while her friend passionately thrust into her. 'Sunny, that look you're giving me...' She thought. 'You haven't looked at me like that in years.' Cassidy's heart fluttered when Sunny leaned down to kiss her. It lingered as their tongues flickered. The grip Sunny had on her wrists tightened. Her thrusts quickened. She fucked her with such an impact it made a slapping sound upon contact. 'I knew it...' Cassidy concluded. She pulled her legs up higher. 'I knew if I'd just be patient, you'd remember.'

Whether it was via lust or wine, Sunny's head spun violently. Her dainty moans had become primal grunts as she lost control. Her firm flat tummy slammed against Cassidy's soft belly as her cock twitched. Rogue strands of blonde covered her face as she fucked herself on the verge of climax.

"God... YES!" Cassidy screamed. "Fuck me, Sunny!" She desperately wanted to rub her aching clit. But with her arms still pinned, she made her best effort to grind her pussy into Sunny's hips. Faster and faster, Cassidy bucked her hips against the pressure between her legs.

At last, she stiffened. Cassidy felt the blast of warmth within her. She shuddered with climatic force as Sunny's cum filled her pussy. Sunny whimpered and loosened her grip on Cassidy's bruised wrists. Her cock wilted to the calm of her empty balls. She slid from Cassidy's used slit with a slick sound as she sighed. Her deep sapphire eyes fixed on Cassidy's deep mahogany pupils for what seemed like several minutes. They lay speechless, only their frantic breath disturbed the room's silence. Sunny finally stumbled from the coupling and over to her desk. She plopped in the executive chair and pulled a pint of whisky from a side drawer. "Cassidy, I swear to god you're amazing." She breathed before taking a shot.

Cassidy smiled. Her face and torso had become flushed from her workout. Her skin was warm and clammy to the touch. She rolled onto her stomach, the soft lining stuck to her skin as she turned. "You're not so bad yourself, Sunny. That was so wonderful." She sighed with a tinge of nervousness in her voice. Her eyes shot off into an empty corner. "So, does this mean I'm in the running now?" Cassidy gathered the nerve to look back to Sunny to await a reply.

"Running?" Sunny grinned from her seat.

"You know," Her voice trailed off. "In the running to marry you."

Sunny giggled; It wasn't a laugh born of humor, but of dismissal. Cassidy knew immediately—she had heard it all her life. The bottom fell out Cassidy's tender smile, her spirit, her world. She said up and focused on Sunny, who had begun playing with her phone. "Sunny—. "She whispered with terse concern. "What am—. "Cassidy bit her trembling bottom lip. She feared a barrage of emotion lay dammed behind any question she could pose.

"We should do it again before my date tomorrow..." Sunny slurred her words, the effects of renewed inebriation. She slammed back another gulp and licked the brown sweetness from her lips. "You should still be my assistant even after I get married." Sunny giggled again.

Cassidy had pulled her clothing together. "I'm going for a walk. Okay, Sunny?" She stepped from the room and down the winding hallway. She walked loud and aimlessly. Her mind spun in a perfect storm of self-pity and rejection. For a smart person, Cassidy wallowed. I certainly am pretty stupid. Mr. Greenwich's portent dug under her skin. She looked back down the hall. The dim light of Sunny's room leaked into the path. Still, a part of her expected Sunny to spill the door and come after her. She cocked her head slightly and waited—and waited. Then something hit her. Sunny hadn't even mentioned her makeover. Did she even notice? "You—. "Cassidy whispered. "—don't care. Do you, Sunny?"

--

"Hungry?"

Cassidy jumped as the voice shot from below her. She quickly identified Manfred calling from the base of the stairs. "Can I get you anything?" He added a warm smile at the end.

"N—no." She stammered. Her eyes shifted as she thought. "I was actually going to get an Uber. I want to go home."

Manfred thinned his lips and shrugged. "I can always take you home, Cass."

"No," She sighed. "It's almost midnight. You're off-duty. You should get rest. I won't ask you to do that."

"Really, Cass?" His eyes survived the disheveled girl at the top of the stairs. Her school uniform looked dirty and wrinkled. Stains of sweat and wine became splattered down the length of her dingy white blouse. Cassidy's shoulders slouched with fatigue and exasperation. She looked utterly defeated—and easy for Manfred to take pity upon.

Cassidy shook her head, exasperated with her foolish statement. "Sorry," Then her face swelled with relief. "I'm ready when you are."

--

"Good night, Cass?" Manfred asked through the open back window. The town car hummed quietly as it raced down the empty roads of Pom City. "Did you have a good visit with Miss Skye?"

The bright lamp posts pulsed over Cassidy's eyes as they passed by. It was the only thing keeping her from passing out. "Yes." She said. "Yes, it was good."

"I see." He said. "Still obtuse, is she?"

Cassidy's eyes widened. She finally felt the bitter sting of disappointment. This had been the closest to tears she had been all night. "Hopelessly obtuse." She confirmed.

--

Cassidy slipped inside her apartment without causing much ruckus aside from the usual creaking floorboards. They were a part of the familiar soundtrack of Inner Pom City, so she was sure they wouldn't bother her mother. She settled into her bed, still fully clothed. Flashing back to hours past, she flinched in retro embarrassment. Cassidy regretted showing Sunny what she considered her hideous, obese body. She couldn't stand the thought of being naked again so soon. Her stomach growled loudly. She had forgotten to weigh herself today—maybe she had lost something—and there was a victory to be enjoyed today after all. It would have to wait until tomorrow. Her limbs hurt—it was an exhausting day.

But perhaps a victory would be had, she thought. This might be a turning point.

She hated Fridays for as long as she could remember. It was the beginning of the weekend and the two-day separation from Sunny. She had loved Sunny for a long as she could remember. It was as routine and natural as the school itself.

"It's about time to start liking Fridays," Cassidy said aloud. She closed her eyes.

12