Seven Sunny Sunsets Ch. 08: Sunday

Story Info
An affluent young futanari has one week to find a wife.
5.6k words
4.57
5.7k
12

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bless me, Mother. I have sinned." The confessional booth bench was cold and hard. Each ridge of wood grated on my bare shoulders on the black slab. Our I adjusted my cream laced dress and pulled up on my nude stockings-- it was a futile effort to get comfortable. I assume they do this on purpose. "It's been over a month since my last confession."

"Go ahead, child." Her light, airy voice drifted into my box.

I coughed the nervousness from my throat. "This week, I hurt my best friend. There was a miscommunication on my part, and I embarrassed her." Memories of Cassidy's distraught face pinged against my heart. I shifted in the uncomfortable seat as the voice behind the wall sighed. "Am I boring you?" I snapped.

"A little." She said. "Anything else?"

I couldn't shake Cass from my head. We had barely spoken over the last few days, quite a shock to the system after so many years. The dread of us growing apart caused nausea to spin in my stomach as my mouth opened. "Two more things," I said, swallowing a thick load of saliva. "I took some drugs this morning."

"Ooo!" Her voice cooed with excitement. "What kind?"

"A few muscle relaxers with a whiskey chaser." I rubbed my tingling fingertips together. The numbness set in some time ago.

"Painkillers." She replied with frustration in her voice. After a moment of angry silence, she muttered." Was this is to prepare for our date today?"

"Yeah," My head banged against the seat behind me. I couldn't please anyone, it seemed. "Well, the last thing isn't my fault. I DID come this morning-- err--maybe last night?"

"A wet dream, then." She sounded dismissive. "I suppose I can't fault you for that. Did you even think of me?"

I said nothing. As stated before, Cass still haunted me. I woke up Sunday morning completely soaked from the waist down, fresh cum oozed, and clung to my thighs in thick ropes. Holding her curves and stroking her face seemed real-- as did plunging into her.

She spoke again. "I have a confession of my own, Sunny." Her voice became low and throaty. "Took my father's rosary and anointing oil and brought it back to my room." Her voice shuddered with ecstasy. "I can't tell you how easy those beads slipped in my tight little ass, Sunny." A loud panting grew through the wall. The thick sloshing of fluid told me she had at least two fingers in her dripping snatch.

"God..." I gritted my teeth. My guilt faded, replaced with the thrill of hardening flesh between my legs. "Gabby, get in here." I fumbled with my dress, flipped up the fabric, and shimmied my panties down to my ankles.

The piercing strike of stiletto heels grew nearer. Light flooded my cabin as the door flung open. She stood there in a royal blue slip dress, her busty chest heaving under labored breathing. Her olive skin flashed in the tint of stained glass surrounding her. "My name is Gabrielle Santangelo, child." She hissed, tossing strands of long, dark curls over her shoulder. "I'll be adding disrespect to your penance."

I rolled my eyes and smiled. Why Gabby-- excuse me-- Gabrielle, had to be this intense always escaped me. A quick flash of metal and my delicate wrists were cuffed to the bar on the wall. Then my eyes bugged. She grabbed my cock and balls and squeezed hard-- she had my undivided attention. Another metallic streak came from her side, and she fastened the cold steel to my sensitive area. I winced at the pressure around my balls as the skin stretched. The tears came fast, and a pained groan ached from my throat.

"SHUT UP!" She screamed. "Service is starting soon." Gabby stepped out of a pair of damp panties that literally dripped with her sadistic excitement and shoved them in my mouth. The pungent scent of Gabby's cum and piss made me dizzy. As the blood in my cock surged, and spiked metal ring cut the circulation.

She was right about one thing. The faint sounds of a pipe organ filled an adjoining room. The Pom City Cathedral was huge. This particular confessional booth sat apart from the main sanctuary-- but not far away enough to avoid the risk of being caught. I could tell the thought of someone finding the daughter of the priest torturing her dickgirl debutante girlfriend drove Gabby mad with lust.

Gabby hovered between my bare legs and sank her teeth into my thighs. Her sharp nailed raked against my tender skin. As the warmth from my blood trickled down my leg, I was thankful the drugs kicked in. Her fangs still made me wince, but I was far from passing out from pain-- so far.

She stood and let her dress fall to the floor. I opened my eyes to see her striking, slim figure in a black lace corset. She slipped a thin leather flog from her side and struck my thigh with the straps. I screamed into her panties when she hit me again.

"My god..." Gabby sighed and raced her finger inside her hairy pussy. She reached back and struck my thigh again, with the other hand. My skin broke and bubbled-- it made her drool. Her feet staggered to the bench beside me. Gabby flopped her leg over my battered crotch and fucked herself wildly with the end of the crop. Her hips bucked as the flog sunk halfway inside. "My god, Sunny, have you learned a lesson yet?" She gave me a sweet yet sadistic smile when I nodded. "Good." She pulled her makeshift dildo from her pussy and tossed it aside.

Gabby undid the screw that bound my tortured cock. She straddled me to uncuff my wrist. It didn't occur until my wrists were free that I had broken the skin pulling against the metal. My sadistic girlfriend wasted no time plunging her wetness on my throbbing sex. Her tight pussy drooled its excitement down my shaft as Gabby and I kissed for the first time that day.

"Fuck me," Gabby growled into my ear. "Fuck me so hard, Sunny." Her thrusts were guttural and hard. They jarred my hips and caused my balls to slap against Gabby's tight ass.

My hands pinched Gabby's smooth hips as I slammed her down over and over. Beads of sweat rolled down her heaving chest. My feet arched from the hard tiled floor when my balls tingled. I bounced Gabby on my lap as loud moans jumped from her throat.

The music grew louder and became accompanied by chanting. The sanctuary next door has filled with the faithful congregation singing their praises openly. We were singing praises of a different kind. Gabby ran her tongue down the base of my neck and tasted my sweat. A fury of kisses and bites came after.

"Faster." Gabby suddenly whined. She became such a baby when her orgasm rose. She kicked off her heels and writhed her legs down mine as she cried. "Faster!" Her tears streamed down her face. "FASTER! PLEASE! SUNNY!"

"Oh, baby!" I cried, thrusting upward. The scent of her sweet skin blessed my nostrils. The butterflies flapped wildly in my gut as my orgasm swelled. "Gabby, I will come so fucking hard inside of you."

"Do it!" Gabby wrapped her arms around my shoulders and whimpered. "Plaster my walls and make me so messy!"

God. Gabby's encouragement made me soar. "YOU FEEL THAT?" I screamed and lifted Gabby off the seat. My cock exploded ropes of potent thickness in Gabby's cunt. It wasn't long before the excess oozed from her well-fucked hole. I kept fucking her through my climax because she was so close. I am a nice person. Plus, there was something about fucking a cum-filled pussy that was so gratifying.

"YES!" Gabby screamed over the squishing that came from her pussy. "So messy!" "Her voice stuttered, and her body convulsed. Gabby cried as her whole body shook. My cock slipped from her slit as she came. She groaned as her bladder relaxed. Gabby sprayed a full stream of piss over my front as I held her. The piss dripped in audible pitter-patters on the floor as she rested in my arms.

I had planned to ask Gabrielle to marry me. Her father was a well-known pillar of the Pom City elite. But our intense love-making scared me to death. Could I keep this up for another forty years? I'll admit to being a sex addict, but I'd often settle for vanilla missionary. Not Gabby. Not a day went by when some element of intense kink wasn't used.

Moreover, the minute my orgasm subsided, Cassidy floated back into my heart. It hurt badly. I needed to see her sooner than later.

---

I tucked the short white tee in my oversized sweatpants and raced down the stairs. My feet left a damp trail of prints on the carpet as I strode into the kitchen. Dates with Gabby always demanded a shower afterward. I hastily made a sandwich and was about to turn back to my room when Manfred walked in. "Hello!" I chirped, continuing to scramble.

"Miss Skye." He smiled, taking a seat at the long table.

"Manfred." I had almost made it out of the kitchen before another wave of emotion hit me. What was wrong with me lately? I turned back around. "I haven't thanked you enough for taking such great care of me all these years. So," I sighed. "Thank you."

He nodded and reclined in his seat with a tinge of humble pride. "It was a team effort. Many people had a hand in your upbringing."

"That's another thing," I said, sitting next to him and biting my sandwich. "You went through a lot to keep Cass and me together. Thank you so much for that."

"That had nothing to do with me, Miss Skye." He laughed. "I've been watching you two for a long time, and the truth is nothing could stop Miss Black from being at your side. You two were inseparable for so many years. Even after I was able to get Miss Black accepted to Pom City Academy. She was bullied so harshly by the other girls. But you always found a way to stay together, didn't you?."

My food got lodged in my throat. Nausea overcame me. There was nothing I hated more than revisiting the horrors of middle school at Pom Academy. "They found out Cass was poor." My voice cracked when I thought about those cruel, aggressive young faces. "They said she didn't belong at school."

He went on. "And despite that adversity, you remained together."

"Because I told them she was my personal assistant and essential to the Skye empire." I pinched at the tears between my eyes. "Then I told Cassidy it was 'our little game.'" That was it. I couldn't control it anymore-- and sobbed as someone had kicked over my sandcastle. The abject hurt on Cass' face yesterday when I called her my assistant-- we both knew-- the game had gone too far. I had gone too far. Manfred leaned in to brace my quivering frame as I cried.

I have to say--it felt good to cry finally.

---

I didn't bother changing before Manfred offered to take me across town. It was only midday; the sun hovered high in the humid June sky. I rolled the cuffs of my sweats and sat on the steps of Cassidy's apartment.

"Who's there?" The static speaker blared.

"Cass." I stood and yelled. "Cass, I'm not going away until you come out."

"Okay. Okay." She said. "Just stop yelling. It's not the best neighborhood to bring that kind of attention to yourself."

Cassidy stepped out minutes later, wearing an oversized white tee and black sweats. I couldn't help but smile on the inside-- one of us had to change. "Hello Miss Skye--"

"--Stop, Cass." I gripped her shoulder. "I'm sorry. The game- We-- I-- It's out of control."

"Sunny." Cassidy gawked. "Have you been crying?" I nodded. "Over me?"

I bottled the fear and pain in my diaphragm and screamed. "Because I love you, Cassidy. I've loved you for a very long time." My chest heaved in a panicked rhythm. "I came up with the game to protect you. Cassidy said nothing, but I knew she was listening. "Do you really think I'm like Brandi?"

"No." She shook her head. "Sorry about that. I wanted to hurt you." Cassidy fumbled with her glasses and shuffled her feet. "I love you too, Sunny. But you already knew that."

My eyes welled with emotion as we stared at each other for what seemed like an hour. Any other time I would have dreaded the awkward silence. But just being so close to her was a calming force. Then I broke it. "Cassidy." I murmured, clearing my throat. "Would you go out with me tonight?"

Her eyes got big as she sucked in a breath. "Is this is a date?" She sounded guarded and cynical.

I nodded. "I want the game to end. I want to hold your hand."

Cassidy melted. She sighed with a smile. "You DO remember."

"Every day after school, no matter how badly you got teased, we'd hold hands all the way back to the car." I grabbed for her sweaty palm and pulled Cassidy down the stairs. "And I wouldn't let go until you got home." We stopped several feet from the car. "Do you have to tell your mom you're going?"

She shook her head vigorously and rushed to the car. "She's in the hospital."

---

"I don't have anything to wear," Cassidy complained as I dragged her into the Skye estate. "I haven't even done laundry since Friday."

"You've got a school uniform in my closet, don't you? Just wear that."

She stomped her foot in protest. "And have you wear some beautiful gown, Sunny?"

I slipped next to her and mashed my lips into hers. Cassidy's mouth opened for me after her muscles relaxed. I finished the kiss on her neck. "I'll put on mine, too." When I pulled away from her, I lost my footing and spiraled to the pavement. "Oh!" I shrieked.

"Sunny!" Cass rushed to me. "Are you okay?"

"I--I dunno." It took me longer than it should have to stand. "Just a dizzy spell, I guess."

"That's not like you." She frowned. "Why don't we take a nap before we go out."

I smiled and laid my head on her shoulder. I missed her taking care of me.

---

There we were. Two schoolgirls with fingers locked walking with the blazing sunset at our backs. Cassidy carried a pint of chocolate chip ice cream-- the official flavor of our friendship. We came to rest at Pangolin Bridge, a towering suspension road leading to and from the bustling inner city. The dying sun beat faint rays on our skin as we sat on a bench facing the scenic overpass. I passed Cassidy a spoon and smiled at her. She was so beautiful. I stomached terrible guilt for waiting so long to notice.

"When?" I asked, grabbing her attention from the spoon in her mouth. "When did you fall in love with me?"

"Oh. Well." Cassidy sat up and passed me the pint. "Honestly, Sunny. I loved you at Elizabeth's birthday party. I loved you as a friend that first day. Then romantically the first night we-- you know." She blushed at the memory.

I placed some of the cold sweet treat on my tongue and rolled it around. I watched Cassidy's grin morph into a chuckle-- and then full-on laughter. "What?" I asked.

"Oh god, I've never told you this." The chortle jiggled her curves. "Those months leading up to that night. We'd be in our pajamas and watching some trashy romance movies. You would get so tense and tense. Then you'd excuse yourself and disappear for twenty minutes. You'd always come back with this satisfied sigh; every muscle in your body seemed to relax."

I covered my face. So embarrassing. "I DID jack off a lot back then."

Cassidy shrugged. "Well, this was before I knew you had a cock. I thought you had irritable bowel syndrome." Her laughter was raucous. "I did so much research on how to help you!" Cassidy was almost doubled over in pain from cracking herself up.

"That's amazing," I said, shaking my head. "You always tried to take such good care of me. That week--" She looked up at me, her smile faded as I went on. "That week, I had so many nightmares. You held me every single night." My voice shook. My resolve cracked. Tears dotted my cheeks as I relived the memory. "I can't thank you enough, Cass."

"It shouldn't have happened in the first place." She said sternly. "I hate her."

"It's not her fault, Cass.

"She bullied you into bed with her."

"She was in heat."

"SHE'S STILL YOUR COUSIN, SUNNY!"

"But," My voice cracked. "Not by blood. She's adopted. Remember?" That sounded stupid, and we both knew it. They were too real. Brandi was family, and I loved her. But I'd never admitted she terrified me. Brandi could be the nicest laidback girl in the world. And then she could turn into the most vicious creature-- a heartless beast. Her wrath could be incurred by telling her a single word-- no.

I shrugged. "It wasn't that bad. I didn't get pregnant."

"Not for lack of trying. That girl is the source of all our problems."

"UGH!' I threw my head back. "I don't want to talk about her."

Cassidy turned away and bit her lip. It was apparent she wanted to talk it out. But I just couldn't. "Fine."

"Please don't be mad." I rested my head on her shoulder and squeezed her knee. Cassidy let me lay gentle kisses on her exposed collarbone and chest before nudging me away. "I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine." Cassidy huffed. "I mean, you know I love when you touch me. We just--shouldn't right now." She was weird. I had barely touched her, and the skin around her neck was flushed. Her breathing was erratic. It was clear she wanted to continue-- at least her body did.

I crossed my legs and bobbed my foot. "Cass, I don't want to--NGH!" A tremble ripped through my stomach. I clutched my middle as Cass tried to comfort me. "I'm okay. I'm okay." My voice quaked. "It only hurt for a second. God, I'm so hot all of a sudden." I unbuttoned the top of my blouse before I remembered I was in public. "Can we go home?"

Cassidy cocked her eyebrow. "Is this your ploy to get me in bed?"

I stuck my bottom lip at her. "Do I need a ploy?"

Cassidy grinned.

---

"How are you feeling?" Cassidy said almost mockingly as she followed me into my room.

I didn't readily answer, too busy peeling the sweat-stained clothes from my body. I clutched my balmy cheeks and ran my fingers through my damp hair. The air conditioner blasted chills up my spine as it dried the moisture. "Can you help me with my bra?"

She quickly became doting. Cassidy unlatched my white lace bra and rolled off my panties. As the garments hit the carpet, I held my breast and looked over my shoulder at Cass. She blushed through a grave expression. "Better?" Her voice dripped with passion. She fondled with the buttons of her blouse as her eyes stayed locked on my own.

After nodding to confirm my recovery, my feet started toward the bed. "Cass," I said, sitting on the bed's corner. Nervousness quaked in my stomach. I tried to push the words from my throat. "I didn't want to make this night about sex because I want you to know I respect you. I just--" My breathing was shallow and made me light-headed. I looked away.

"Sunny." She continued to strip. Cass rolled down her skirt. Her wetness made her pussy cling to her panties. "You're so nervous." She said. "Just like the first time." Her fingers touched my flat stomach.

"Cass, you're so beautiful." Her touched sent tingles up to my pert nipples. My cock steadily rose until it pointed right at Cass. She kissed me-- her tongue flicked against mine as she stroked my cock. I winced and gasped when her finger nudged my tender, swollen balls. She asked if she hurt me. I denied, saying, "They're just full of something for you."

"God, Sunny. I want it, but--" She kissed me again. And again. "Nevermind."

Cassidy pushed me back and descended on my cock. Her lips kissed and tugged on my throbbing head. It drove me wild. I loved it when Cassidy told charge because it seemed so natural to be with her. But I needed to be inside her. "Cass-- Please."

She left a thick trail of saliva from my cock as she pulled off. She stretched the length of our bed on all fours. "I believe this was our first position. Under the covers. Watching television." She arched her back and presented her plump ass to me.

I rolled her panties down and unwrapped my gift. Her pussy still glistened in anticipation. I slid underneath; my cock grazed the dew on her quivering pink folds. She held her breath and lowered herself. I melted on contact.

My chest heaved and spasmed as Cassidy fucked me. I let my hands rest on her beautiful hips as I laid gentle kisses on her back. "Oh, Cass, I love you." I whimpered as passion consumed me. She ground her hips slowly on my throbbing shaft. My moaning grew louder.

12