Seven Sunny Sunsets Ch. 08: Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With throaty grunts, Cassidy joined me with filling the room with the sounds of our love-making. "I love you too, Sunny!" She cried. Cassidy propped herself up with one hand and massaged her clit with the other. "I've missed you so much!" Her beautiful cunt squeezed me. My hands went to rub the exposed soles of her feet. I popped her plump toes in my mouth without another thought. Licking. Sucking. Loving. "SUNNY YOU KNOW I LOVE THAT!" Her whole body shook as she screamed. "WORSHIP ME! LOVE ME!"

I cried again, weeping. "BABY, I PROMISE I'LL DO THIS FOREVER!"

"Oh Sunny..." Cassidy's voice trembled. Her gyrating hips slowed. "You sound so close. Just let me know when you're ready to come, and I'll swallow it all, okay?"

I brushed the messy hair from my eyes and grunted my response. "Baby, I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been coming inside you since I sucked your toes,"

"WHAT?!? OH MY GOD..." Cassidy jumped from my cock and, to her apparent horror, found I was telling the truth. Although I had no orgasm, my cock pumped a constant stream of cum. Her cunt overflowed, and my seed dripped from her worked slit in thick globs. Even now, hot jism continued to pump from me and stain my sheets. The sight was so hot. It made me shiver. "DAMMIT SUNNY!" She scolded me.

"W--what's wrong?" I stammered, my eyes still locked on the thin stream of cum that bubbled from my dick slit. What was happening to me?

"I--I thought we'd never do this again, Sunny." Cassidy stammered as she flipped her heavy body over. She spread her legs and fished two fingers inside herself. "I've gained so much weight taking it-- and if I didn't see you anymore."

My jaw dropped. "Your birth control?"

"Oh my god, I'm filled." Cassidy cried. Her fingers revealed another thick, potent glob. "This was the stupidest thing I've ever done."

My head spun as I tried to soak in what was happening. Something clicked as I continued to stare at my cock. The small rivulet of jism compelled me to put the spouting hose back insider her. "Cass, my cock belongs in you," I whispered. "Will you marry me?"

I didn't think Cass could have looked more shocked. "Sunny..."

"Cass, do you see what's happening? I'm in heat." My tits heaved up and down under my bated breath. "Tell me you don't want this." I ran a finger over my gushing cock. "Let's do it." I smudged the finger full of fresh cream across her pussy. "Let's make a baby right now."

"Wow." Her voice cracked. "Oh, wow." Her arms reached for me, and I came to rest comfortably between her thick legs. "Sunny, I've been late on my period before. I can't tell you how disappointed I got when it finally came." Her voice raised once I inserted my spurting cock. "I've wanted to hold our child for so long."

That was all I needed to hear before losing it. "Just nine more months, honey." I fucked Cass with reckless abandon as she held me close. I kissed her mouth and breasts harder-- faster-- my cock throbbed with more intensity with each passionate lunge. Even though her hands were pinned underneath my own, she bucked her hips into mine.

Suddenly her pussy flexed and gripped my shaft. She screamed. "OH GOD! YES!" Cass ground her cunt on me, and her back bent at an awkward angle. "I FEEL YOU FUCKING OUR BABY INTO ME!" Her body convulsed under me as her climax consumed her. She crashed back to the bed in a groaning, gasping fit.

"NGH!" I bit my lip until I tasted the metal in my blood. My shaft rippled and my ass shook once I gave Cassidy Black one final thrust. "AHH!!" I couldn't talk-- I just screamed until no sound came out. As unlikely as it seemed, more cum ripped into Cassidy during my silent, trembling orgasm. The veins in my cock throbbed. My body clenched. Cum flowed from Cassidy's hopefully fertile womb like a torrent. A final grunt-- and I collapsed on top of her. "Cass--" I mouthed my love's name before we drifted into sleep.

---

Monday morning. I woke up with a smile on my face. The bed covers had been partially pulled from under us, our nakedness still exposed. My eyes focused on Cassidy's stirring face. She smiled back.

"Good morning, honey," I said.

Cassidy yawned and reached for her glasses. "Good morning, Sunny." Her hands covered her face. "What even happened last night?"

"A lot." I sighed.

Her face seemed morose-- almost regretful. "I hope you haven't lost respect for me." She trailed her hand down to hold her stomach. "I guess it was pretty slutty of me to get knocked up on our first date."

"That wasn't our first date, baby." I caressed her beautiful face with one hand and used the other to point at my nightstand photo. "That was our first date. Our souls became linked since that day."

"That," Cassidy mewed. "If I wasn't having your baby already, I'd demand you knock me up."

"We can try to top you off." I winked. "Just to make sure."

Cass smiled and placed her glasses on the nightstand. It was her way of saying 'good idea'.

---

"What did the doctor say?" Cassidy spoke on the phone; her eyes continued to on the newly-purchased engagement ring. It shimmered on her hand as I admired her from the other side of my room. "That's good, at least." She frowned suddenly, a tinge of grief on her face. "I'll come to visit you in a few hours, okay? I love you. Bye." Her hand brushed the forming tears on her cheeks.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked dotingly.

She shook her head.

"Are you going to tell her?" I asked.

"Soon. In-person, though."

The next sound we both heard was the door wildly swinging open. It banged against the wall, and the hinged cracked from the wood. Brandi had kept her fist on the door to ensure she broke it. She stared daggers at Cassidy before slowing, turning her psychotic glare on me. "Is it true?" She asked, fuming. A single thick vein pulsed in her neck and was visible from across the room.

She cocked her head after a minute of fearful silence. "Nothing to say, Sunny?"

My heart pounded against my ribcage with sick thuds. I pulled my eyes away from her menacing face and stared at my toes. If she doesn't murder me today, I thought, I'll have to schedule a pedicure.

"YOU CAN'T LOOK ME IN THE EYE, YOU LITTLE SHIT?" She bellowed and stomped towards me, grabbing at my face. I pushed back in my chair at the last second to evade her grip. My lungs gasped for air. I fought desperately not to pass out.

"Leave her alone, Brandi," Cass shouted from the corner.

"I'm not talking t you, whore." She cut her eyes at my love. "What makes you think you get an opinion?" Brandi laughed-- it turned into a mocking chortle. "This is what you want, Sunny? REALLY? Last week I blew so many loads in this whale, and now she's going to be part of my family?" Her look of disgust was real-- this was the real Brandi Skye. I'll admit lying to you guys, I'm sorry. Earlier, I came off as envious of my elder cousin. I wish I weren't so afraid of her. I'm so sorry, Cass.

Then Brandi smirked and flattened her palms. "Y'know what? It's okay. It doesn't matter. Sunny isn't the only one that's super horny these days. I just need to know who's going to take my dick right now."

"Neither." Cassidy mewed quietly, still standing in the corner. "It's over."

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!" Brandi shrieked from the top of her lungs. We both jumped. "Think you're fucking special with that baby, Cass? I oughtta push you down the stairs and be done with the whole thing. Do you think Sunny loves you? She doesn't love anybody. You really think she looked over all those beautiful rich girls for YOU?" Brandi cackled. "She's marrying you because she pities you. You're poor and your mom is sick. Just ask her. But I'm sure she doesn't respect you enough to be honest." She turned to me again. "And you, traitor. I should have knocked you up a few years ago."

"Brandi!" Manfred's voice echoed down the hall, as he soon strolled by the open door. He peeked inside. "I thought I heard you up here, Miss Skye. Your father called. He needs you at the penthouse immediately. Shall I take you?"

"Of course, Manfred!" She replied sweetly. "Thank you so much!" She skipped to the door without so much as a turning glance.

I couldn't keep my hands from shaking. They quivered like a wounded animal. I sniffled. The tears soon began. "She lied," I uttered. "None of that's true, Cass."

"Isn't it?" Cassidy kept her arms folded. She shook as fearfully as I did. "Why didn't you defend me, Sunny?"

"I--I" My tongue was tied. I shrugged. "It doesn't matter what Brandi thinks. Or what anyone else thinks."

"Sunny," She sighed. "I told myself those same words for ten years. I thought it didn't matter what those other girls thought. Then you started acting like those other girls. Tell me that won't happen again."

"But it won't, baby! I promise!--"

"--OH GOD!" Cass covered her face as tears stung between her eyes. "The way you treat me is one thing, but Sunny, I swear if you ever treat our child anything less than perfect I'd--" She turned away in a panic. "God, I hope I'm not pregnant. This was a mistake." She turned back. "I need to see my mom." Cassidy rushed to the door.

"Why didn't you tell me your mother was sick?" I looked up, still crying.

"She's not sick, Sunny." She said. "She's dying."

My throat closed up. I could hardly breathe. Had I not been there for Cassidy? How had she been functioning?

She threw up her arms. "I've got maybe a month until I'm alone. Well," She held her stomach again. "Maybe I'll be alone. We'll see." Again, she stutter-stepped toward the door before deciding to walk back to my chair. Her tear-salted wet lips touched my cheek as she placed her hand in my lap. "I love you, Sunny." She hushed in my ear. "You have a critical decision to make in the next week, and I'm not sure I can be a part of it. Maybe I'll talk to you later. Goodbye."

"Cass--No--" It wasn't until she was out the door that I realized she placed her ring in my lap. Unreal.

"I still think Lucy is the best match for you, regardless of my feelings." She shouted back. "I'll always put you first, Sunny. God help me; it'll be my downfall."

With that, Cassidy Black left me. I stared at the twinkling jewelry in my hand, totally numb to the fact that she was gone. I needed to put this on a finger within the next seven days. The whole deal angered me. At Cassidy for walking out. At Brandi for inciting her. At myself for making it complicated. Most of all, I was furious at my parents for coming up with this stupid shit in the first place.

The week was going to blow by, with the sun already setting on Monday. I needed to be in my lawyer's office by the close of business on Friday, and there wasn't a second to lose. This sucks.

Damn it, Cass.

Sunny Skye was down. But not out.

Decision time.


12