Seven year ditch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia jumped to her feet.

"That's ridiculous! The Pattersons are renting from him!"

"Please sit down Mrs Jaggers."

After a moment, she did.

"If I may continue, it is true the Pattersons were renting. In fact, there is now another tenant, on a fixed two year lease. But the house you are referring to is owned by N C Holdings. A company based in the Cayman Islands."

"What?"

"Mr Jaggers, who was the only person named on the property deeds, sold the house to them, legally."

"It's a s scam! We'll sue, to retrieve the money."

Mrs Vickers did not respond. The silence drew out while Williamson whispered to Olivia. There was no way to retrieve anything from the Cayman Islands.

"This is trickery." he resumed. "The courts will be on our side. You know perfectly well, it is illegal for a spouse to sell or hide assets in a divorce case."

"That's true. But ..."

She looked at Chris, who produced his phone and spoke for the first time.

"This is verified as being recorded on the twentyseventh of October, last year." he announced, and played it.

'I'm going to describe three possible scenarios:

First, you did not go to Brian Nash's party ...'

"I'll fast forward."

"Worst scenario, you went to the party and had sex with him. You didn't mean to, but he seduced you. I found out. Subsequently, I forbade you to say it meant nothing, that you only love me; that it was only sex, etcetera. We've been divorced and haven't seen each other for years. It is one hundred percent your fault; and you have to live with that. Liv, please do not go to that party.'

"And this is her response."

"Chris. I still think you're over-reacting and paranoid. But I can see you are serious. So I promise I will not go to Brian's Halloween party."

Mrs Vickers pushed a document across the table.

"This is the contract for the sale of Mr Jaggers' house to N C Holdings, dated twentyseventh of July; three months prior to Mrs Jaggers' adultery. It is clear from their conversation they have reached an agreement, and are not considering divorce. Therefore the earlier sale has no bearing; there was no trickery."

"July?" exploded Olivia.

"It was just after you got fingered at the Lido!"

"I'll recap. Mr Jaggers, the owner of the house, sells it and transfers the proceeds, and his savings, abroad. Mrs Jaggers commits adultery later. When she files for divorce, he has no house, no savings, and no salary."

"What?"

"In October, last year he handed in his notice."

"Chris?" said Olivia.

"I'd had enough of the grind. Decided to jack it in and become a hippy!"

"What?"

"I have no income, and no assets. I gave it all away and moved in with a mate."

"We'll be in touch."

"Through Mrs Vickers please. I don't live in England."