Seven Year Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cop I talked to told me that there were a pair of grifters working the area. The man would find some vulnerable woman, get her drunk, seduce her, and when she was asleep, steal her credits cards, bank card, and ID. A woman accomplice would take it from there. They'd had several reports filed, and who knew how many victims that couldn't bring themselves to report the crime. Jane hadn't thought I would find out the truth. She'd been too worried about her money. Yes, her money. She never called it our money.

Despite many attempts each day on her part, I didn't talk to her again until we signed the divorce. She'd had a lot of time to think by then and seemed genuinely contrite. It didn't matter. She'd had her chance to keep our marriage, to try to work things out, and she chose another path. I hoped she found happiness at the end of it because I didn't want her to fall deeper into the bottle. She deserved to be divorced, but that didn't mean I wished her any lasting harm. I loved her still and probably always would, but I couldn't stay with her.

The strangest thing about my life was the relationship I developed with Ron and Susan. I felt awkward living with them at first. I felt like I was interfering with their life, and their intimacy. I even made a big deal about needing to wear ear plugs at night so I could sleep. I explained that I had to start wearing them because of Jane's drunken snoring and got so used to them that I still needed them to sleep. There were a lot of nights after that revelation that I almost wished I hadn't told them. Susan sounded so amazing when she orgasmed that it was pure torture. Why couldn't I have a woman like that in my life?

It was a very strange time. While something about Susan stirred me, I felt no desire at all for sex or masturbation. I'd become a hollow shell that went through the motions. The one exception was when Susan touched me casually. I knew she didn't mean anything sexual and that helped me to clamp down on my thoughts. Even knowing that she meant nothing by it, I still lit up inside when she touched me. Her touch was her way of showing that she cared. Having a woman care about me, no matter how platonic, touched me deeply.

I set out to find an apartment right away before I said or did something stupid. I was in too much turmoil to trust my thoughts or my speech, and I didn't want to run the risk of blurting out something that would alienate my friends forever. They weren't having it.

Susan caught me on the phone calling about rental properties and pulled the phone out of my hand. She ended the call and laid the phone down out of my reach, "Stop it Joe. You're not going anywhere until the divorce is final."

I looked at her beautiful face, "Susan, I have to leave. You don't want me staying here, believe me."

Her head tilted in question, "Why wouldn't I... we, want you to stay here Joe?"

Like I said, I was in turmoil and didn't trust my thoughts, or my mouth. I spoke anyway, "You're so kind, so wonderful, that I'm having thoughts I shouldn't. I can't risk losing you both as my friends. I'm interfering in your marriage just by being here, and If I stay, I'll make things worse."

She reached out and took my hand in hers, "Joe, Ron and I are fully capable of taking care of our marriage. You're going through hell, and I understand that you may say some things that you don't really mean. The Joe I know would never say something hurtful. You need to be honest with me and tell me what you're thinking."

I figured what the hell. Maybe telling her would get this over with and I would be out of their hair today, "Susan, it's been years since I've had sex. You would think that I would have nothing else but sex on my mind, but I don't. I walk through my days numb to the world around me. Women, even beautiful women, seem alien to me. I don't know that I will ever risk caring for one again. Then, you treat me with such kindness, and you are so very beautiful. You touch me and the color comes back into my life. I feel things; things I shouldn't, and... and... I'm sorry Susan. I'll grab my stuff and leave. I hope you don't mind storing my things until I get settled."

Susan got a stern look on her face, "Stop right there, Joe. You're not going anywhere."

I'd never seen that look on her face. She was always so generous and giving that I had never seen this side of her. This was her 'no nonsense' look and, I wished I didn't, but I liked it. I like a strong woman and Susan was showing me every day what a good strong woman was like. That's all I needed, another reason to be attracted to her.

She had never let go of my hand and now she began to slowly rub her finger across the back of it. I don't think she realized that she was doing it because her eyes were looking directly into mine, "Joe, it's going to take time, but you will come back from this. You're too good a man to be alone for long. I promise that there will be another, and she will treat you the way you deserve. Until then, you have us because you will not be alone if I have anything to say about it. Got me?"

I could only nod my head, "Thanks Susan. You and Ron are great friends, and I don't think I deserve you. I need to go for a walk. I'll be back in a while."

I took off walking and tried to wrap my head around things. I needed to leave for the good of everybody, but I didn't really want to. I absolutely wanted to keep my friendship with Ron, but I really wanted to be close to Susan. She was a ray of sunshine in a dark world, and I couldn't resist her radiance. I vowed that I wouldn't do to them what Jane had done to me. What I didn't understand at the time was that Susan and Ron had a say in the matter as well.

I stopped in a nearby grocery store and picked up a few things and returned to the house. Ron had just got home and was sitting in the kitchen with Susan. I figured that this was the moment when he asked me to leave. Ron shot me a smile when I walked in, "Whatcha got there, Joe?"

It took me a second to go from expecting confrontation to mundane conversation, "Uhm... I got stuff to cook dinner. I figure the least I can do is cook and help keep up the house. "

Susan's eyebrows raised and her lips formed into a stern line, "I take care of the cooking and the house just fine thank you."

I must have turned ten shades of red, "I didn't mean it that way. You keep a wonderful home, and I insist on helping. You haven't eaten my cooking yet and I might just surprise you."

Susan's smile broke out, "I was just yanking your chain. Hell, if you want to cook dinner, I will absolutely let you.

"By the way, the vacuum is in the hall closet!"

It made me the happiest I'd been in recent memory to watch them laughing at my expense. I ran them off to the living room and got to work in the kitchen. I even managed to find the candles without help. The surprised look on their faces when they walked into the dining room was worth the work. Candles lit the table and were the only light in the room. The setting was at once formal, yet romantic. I managed to serve Susan and Ron before she noticed that there were only two plates at the table, "Joe, where is your plate?"

"I wanted to do a nice romantic dinner for you two. I'll eat in the kitchen. You guys enjoy."

Ron stood, "The hell you are! Get your damn plate and get in here! You will sit with us and break bread or I'll kick your scrawny ass!"

Susan laughed. She knew as well as we did that Ron would never try to fight me. We'd been friends for too long, and he couldn't take me anyway. Moments later, I was sitting at the table, watching the looks on their faces as they sampled my cooking.

Susan was the first to speak, "Oh my god this is so good! How did you get so good at cooking?"

I just waived off the question. The last thing I wanted to do was talk about my marriage. Dinner ended up being a success and the conversation was fun and entertaining. Susan helped me with the cleanup and in the confines of the kitchen, kept accidentally bumping into me. A jolt ran through me every time we touched.

It was Friday and I didn't have to work Saturday for once. We sat in the living room, watched a movie, and drank enough to get a good buzz going. When the movie ended, I wished them a good night and went to bed.

I remember it like it happened a second ago. I was lying there with a wad of tissues in one hand, and my cock in the other, while Susan played her part in my fantasy. The inadvertent touching by Susan had made me horny for the first time in memory. The little lamp on the end table cast a soft glow in the room and wouldn't have been an issue if the bedroom door hadn't suddenly opened. Susan stepped into the room and saw me with my cock in my hand. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. I couldn't help but think, Well, you wanted them to make you leave. This ought to do it.

Susan didn't cringe like I expected. Instead, she walked over to the bed and sat down at the edge. She gave me a gentle smile, "Please don't be embarrassed Joe. I'm not upset. In fact, you look hot like that, and it excites me."

"What are you doing in here Susan? Ron is going to be really pissed when he finds out I was playing with my dick in front of his wife."

She put her hand over mine, and not the one holding the tissues, "Ron and I talked. He encouraged me to come to you and I'm happy to be here. I want to be with you tonight Joe. Will you make love to me?"

I was stunned, "Shouldn't you be saving yourself for Ron?"

She chuckled, "Ron gets all he needs and then some. His actual words were, "Please go fuck Joe. He needs it and I could use the break." I guess I can be a bit insatiable on certain days."

I couldn't help it. I had to ask, "What days?"

She gave me a mischievous grin, "Only the ones that end in 'Y'."

She pulled my hand away from my semi-erect cock and gently took it in hand. She leaned down and her lips met mine. The kiss started gentle and loving, but within seconds became something else. The heat I felt for her was suddenly mutual. I could have kissed her forever, but that wasn't her plan. She pulled back from the kiss and smiled joyfully at me, "I just knew you'd be a great kisser."

She stood and pulled her rather bland nightgown up and over her head. For the first time I feasted my eyes on her nude body. I had thought she would look nice naked, but I never expected that she would look that nice. Her petite mid five foot height contained a rocking body. Her tits were a large B-cup, bordering on C, and were pert, with that sexy slope that ended in two very erect nipples that were just begging to be licked and sucked. Her tummy was flat, and her shaven mons revealed a perfect set of labia. I could see the sheen of wetness as she put one knee on the bed, presenting her wanton pussy to me.

FUCK she's absolutely gorgeous! Her legs and ass were toned and as muscular as a cheerleader. Her long brown hair fell nearly to her breasts and served to frame the beauty of them. I was totally smitten. I reached out, grabbed her hand, and pulled her onto the bed, "Holy shit woman, you're the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen!"

I pulled her nude body onto mine and kissed her with all the passion and need I could express. We kissed for an age, and my desire for her built with each second of that age until kissing wasn't enough anymore. I wanted, no, I needed to discover every inch of her and set out to do just that. The smell of her perfume caressed my nose as I licked and kissed my way up her neck. I nibbled at her perfect elfin ears before finding her lips again. Her tongue met mine in a lover's dance and I fought the urge to take her in that moment. No, she was worth so much more. There would be no rushing this.

I needed to give her the gift of passion and love to pay her back in some small way for what she has given to me. I set out to worship her body. My wants were secondary to making sure Susan had the most orgasmic night of her young life. My mouth captured her nipple, and my tongue flicked it causing her to moan so sexily that my rock-hard cock pulsed against her.

I rolled her over onto her back and squatted between her legs. I lifted her right leg and massaged her foot as I kissed my way up to her knee. I wanted to do the same to her left leg, but her breathing, soft moans, and squirming hips told me that she wouldn't be that patient. I got down between her amazing legs and licked my way up her thighs, going back and forth while moving ever closer to her pussy.

She has the prettiest pussy I've ever seen. As much as I like a nice little bush, her pussy was never intended to be hidden by pubic hair. Her labia were pink and wet with arousal, and I could see her erect clit beckoning my tongue to come closer and touch it. My mouth fell on her plump little pussy and I brought every pussy eating nuance I had learned in my life to bear. I fought the urge to yell out "Yes!" in my erotically fueled madness when her moans got louder and her hips began to writhe.

It is impossible to describe how much I enjoyed eating her sweet pussy, but no more so than it would be to describe how I felt when her hands grabbed the back of my head and held my mouth tight against her. Her orgasm was intense, and I licked every drop I could of the ambrosia she produced. I was in heaven and decided to see if I could do it again.

Susan had other plans. Her clit was too sensitive for further tongue play, and she had another need that I was uniquely positioned to satisfy. Our mouths met again with a hunger that I've never felt before and I felt my cock brushing against her opening. I moved a little, she moved a little, and I slowly sank into her. Her arms flew around my neck and her legs around my waist. She gripped me tightly and moaned her delight as our groins met, "Oh my god! You fill me up so good... So good."

I looked into her eyes as I began long and deep strokes into her. Her forehead wrinkled and her mouth fell open while she became lost in the ecstasy of our coupling. Her velvet tightness was nearly too much for me and I fought the urge to fuck her hard until I came. I maintained a slower and loving pace until her body became a twisting and thrusting vessel flying toward ecstasy. Her hands let go of my neck and grabbed my face as she stared into my eyes, "I love how you make love to me, but right now, I need you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me with that big cock of yours."

I did and it was glorious. We became a sweating mass of pounding flesh driving toward euphoria, and suddenly, she was there. Her moans became screams of passion and her body spasmed so intensely that I struggled to stay buried within her. Her orgasm was the most exciting and rewarding reaction I'd ever experienced with a woman, and it was more than I could take. The years spent craving intimacy and not getting it, of struggling to make the one I loved happy even though she didn't care enough to try, and the guilt over my attraction to Susan became irrelevant in that moment. I shot jet after jet of ecstasy into her, and it was cathartic.

I settled beside her and pulled her close. We breathed and our minds raced, at least I know that mine did. When I could kiss her without gasping for breath I did so with passion and affection. We held each other close, being connected, and sharing kisses. Eventually reality reared its ugly head, "Joe, I'm leaking and I need to go to the bathroom."

I stood and helped her to her feet. She cupped her crotch with her hand, and I kissed her one more time. She left the bedroom and I plopped back down on the bed. The wad of tissues was next to the pillow and I reluctantly used them to clean up a little. I didn't want to wipe her off me. I stared at the ceiling trying to wrap my head around what had just happened. As spent as I was, I thought it would be a while before sleep took me.

I had assumed that Susan would return to Ron after her bathroom visit and was thrilled when she returned to my bed. She snuggled up against me and we kissed for a while. Our passion began to build again and it wasn't long before she was riding me, sliding her pussy up and down my cock while rubbing her clit against my groin. Her hair flew and her gorgeous tits bounced while her lust filled eyes looked deep into mine. She was lust incarnate as she rode my cock until she fell onto my chest, plunged her tongue in my mouth, and screamed her orgasm down my throat.

I grabbed her hips with both hands and lifted her up a little before thrusting up into her spasming pussy. It only took a few thrusts before my cum was flying into her and she orgasmed again. Her head came to rest on my chest while we both tried to get our breath back. Sometime later I barely managed to move her off my chest and onto the bed next to me. I pulled her into my arms and she hummed with contentment as I held her close.

I awoke with a bundle of soft sexiness cuddled in my arms, and the night before came rushing back. I watched her beautiful face as she slept, and my heart nearly exploded. I knew that she had come to me with her husband's approval and that was a good thing. What amazed me, and thrilled me, was the enthusiasm she brought to my bed. I knew without a doubt that she had enjoyed herself. I know that I certainly did, and I hadn't felt this happy in years.

I also knew that I had a huge problem, I was falling hard for Susan. The right and honorable thing to do would be to leave and never darken their door again. I told myself to get out of the damn bed and leave, but she was so beautiful, so utterly amazing, I couldn't find the courage to walk away. Instead, I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and stepped into the hallway just as Ron came out of the master bedroom.

He smiled pleasantly at me, "Good morning! It sounded like you two had a great time last night. That's pretty cool, but you better get back in there. She'll be awake shortly and I know she's gonna want some more of what you gave her last night." He patted me on the shoulder on his way by and continued down the hall.

It was fucking surreal as hell. How could he share such a treasure and be so relaxed about it? There was a lot I didn't understand yet, and I decided to stick around until I had the complete picture. What I was really doing was taking advantage of an excuse to stay. I had barely gotten back in bed when she stirred. Her eyes opened and a smile lit her face when she saw me, "Good morning lover. Give me a minute and I'll be right back."

She jumped out of bed and trotted to the bathroom. She needed more than a minute, but I was more than happy to wait. When she came back into the room she jumped on the bed and attacked my mouth with her own. We were completely and totally focused on each other. I looked into her wide eyes as we orgasmed together, and her face changed. One moment she was a woman at the height of arousal and her face reflected her ecstasy. When her orgasm began to fade her face changed and the look she was giving me was full of need. Somehow I knew that she wanted me as badly as I wanted her. FUCK! What the hell are we doing? I can't stop. I just can't stop. I've lost my will to resist what I'm feeling.

We held each other and kissed, both afraid to say anything, even though I wanted to tell her desperately that I was falling in love with her. That didn't mean we couldn't pillow talk, "Susan, you are a magnificent lover. I've never been with anyone even close."

She snuggled closer and kissed my neck, "You're pretty magnificent yourself Joe. I love my Ron and he's a good lover, but he's not you. Nobody has ever made me feel like you do."

I responded in the only way I could, with a passionate kiss. After that kiss we just looked into each other's eyes until the feelings became too much. I leaned down and kissed her cheek, "I guess we had better get out of bed before breakfast turns into lunch."