Seven Year Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled, "We could shoot for dinner instead. Still, Ron's in the kitchen by now and antsy to get breakfast started. We should probably get up. Even though I don't really want to."

We managed to shower together without getting too crazy. The fact that the hot water ran out might have had something to do with that. When we arrived in the kitchen Ron immediately closed the book he was reading and started breakfast. He gave Susan a quick kiss when he put her plate in front of her and she gave him a loving smile. I was surprised that my reaction was not jealousy, but happiness. They loved each other and made each other happy. I was glad for them and didn't waste the good feeling by dwelling on my place in our situation. I was sure that I would get around to that eventually.

That afternoon Ron and I went out to do some yard work and I finally had a chance to talk to him, "Ron, I'm out of my element here. Tell me what you think about all this."

Ron paused what he was doing and gave me a long look, "Joe, I've known for a long time that Susan is way more woman than I can keep up with alone. She needs and deserves more than I can give her, and you are the perfect answer to that. As often as we fantasized about it, we never dreamed it could actually happen. Stop worrying. We're happy with how things are going because it's more than we could have dreamed of. We both care about you and we both know you would never do anything to hurt either of us.

"Susan gets the attention she deserves, and you get to experience what a good woman can be like. Maybe one day you'll be able to see that same thing in another woman."

I shook my head, "I'm not a robot Ron. I can't make love to Susan, your wife, without feeling things. Dammit Ron, I know I'm going to fall in love with her. I think I already have. You need to run me off before I ruin all our lives."

Ron put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a little shake, "I'm not explaining myself very well Joe. Do you think for one minute I didn't consider Susan falling in love with the other guy if I let her have sex with him? I know she loves me, and I will not stop her from sharing her love with you. Hell, I wouldn't want it to be anyone else but you.

"You have to wrap your mind around the fact that you will never have her exclusively. I'm willing to share, and you need to be too, or this won't work. I hope that you can live with that."

I stood there thinking about it for what seemed like the longest time. Ron went back to what he was doing to give me the time I needed. We finished up the chores an hour later and settled on the back deck with a beer. I'd thought about everything he had said, and I was nearly overwhelmed at the love and generosity that he and Susan had given me, "Ron, I promise you that I will never get between you and Susan. I would be honored to have Susan's love, especially if it means you get to have it too. I would never ask her to leave you for me. I couldn't, and I won't, let my feelings for Susan cause either of you pain.

"And to be honest, I don't think she would let something like that happen. She has more say in this than either of us, and she'll eventually let us know what she wants. I'll feel honored for every moment she gives me."

About that moment Susan decided to join us, "Are my two men talking about me?"

We both nodded our agreement and she grinned before walking over to Ron and giving him a big wet kiss. He grinned up at her and she strolled over to me, plopped onto my lap, and lit up my lips with one of her lustful kisses. I wanted to pick her up and carry her into the shower with me.

It was like she read my mind, "Go ahead Joe. Take me to the shower and fuck me. Unless of course you want to do me all sweaty and dirty. That'd be fun too."

I raised an eyebrow and looked at Ron. He just grinned and took another sip of his beer. I did the right thing and set her on her feet. Then I put her over my shoulder and carried her giggling ass into the house. We made it as far as the hallway before I set her on her feet and we were locked together kissing passionately. We kissed and felt each other up until I scooped her up again and carried her to the bathroom. I set her on her feet long enough to turn on the shower before picking her back up and stepping in. We both still had our clothes on and I learned in a hurry that next time I would undress her first. It takes forever to peel soaking wet clothes off.

We ended up getting each other stirred up good, but decided the bed was the place to be. We spent the next hour continuing our discovery of each other's bodies. I was, and am, constantly amazed at the joy Susan's gets from sex. She's not only talented at it, but also a hell of a lot of fun. When the emotions come to the forefront, she doesn't hesitate to openly show them. She is the perfect lover, but that is far from all she is. Her kindness and intelligence, her strength and her beauty, all help make her the perfect woman. At least she is for me and Ron.

Things chugged along wonderfully for a few months, and I fell deeply in love with Susan. She proclaimed her love for me, and the three of us were living happily. She had learned that I was willing to consider any request she made in bed and had yet to hesitate to give her what she wanted. We were cuddling in the afterglow and talking when she took us to the next level, "Joe, I want you and Ron to screw my brains out."

"Aren't we already?"

She chuckled, "That's not what I meant. I want you both at the same time."

I pondered her request. I wasn't so sure I wanted to be in an intimate situation with another man. Nor was I enamored with the idea of watching her get fucked, even by her husband. Still, her happiness was my number one priority, "Sure babe. Whatever you want."

I didn't know in that moment that what she wanted hadn't been made entirely clear. I won't go into detail regarding that first threesome. Suffice to say it started out awkward and got worse from there. When two men make love to one woman there is going to be some incidental touching between the men. It's impossible to avoid. Not to mention the whole bodily fluids thing. He wants to cum on her face and I cringe because I was planning on kissing that face. You get my point.

Ron and I ended up losing our erections and Susan lost patience with us, "I can't believe you guys! Are you afraid you'll catch gay or something? It's just skin and cum, neither of which will hurt you.

"Ron, are you planning on raping Joe's butt?"

Ron looked shocked, "Of course not."

She turned to me, "Joe, are you planning on fucking my husband's ass?"

I chuckled, "There is nothing about a man's hairy ass that does a thing for me so, no thanks."

"What's the big deal then. You guys have been friends for most of your lives. You'd do anything for each other. I've seen you two hug each other and I'm struggling to understand why it worries you so much when you're naked."

I shrugged, "It's just different when we're naked."

She slapped my arm, "That's just stupid. You both just said you don't want to molest each other. You both need to quit being pussies and man up. I need two hard cocks fucking me, not two limp dicks because you're afraid of gay germs or something.

"Here's what we're going to do. I going to lay down between you and I expect you both to hold me. That means you're going to be touching each other, and you had better get used to it. I won't have the two men I love with all my heart unable to love me just because you're scared of some innocent touching."

I wasn't going to be the one to wimp out. There was no way I was going to miss out on sex with Susan because of some misguided fear based on the homophobic teaching of my father. Apparently, Ron felt the same way because we soon had Susan enveloped in our arms. It was impossible for Ron and me not to touch while we did that. Sure, it was just arms and hands, but it was a start. Over successive nights Ron and I got gradually used to the touching until we didn't even think about it.

We hadn't managed to try another threesome, but we were all sleeping in the same bed now. When Ron or I started getting frisky with Susan, the other left the room. I knew that wouldn't last. Susan wouldn't put up with chasing one lover off so that she could be with the other. She wanted us together.

It was a Saturday night, and we took Susan out for some drinking and dancing. We had a lot of fun and as the night wore on Ron and I got more and more intimate with Susan. Folks around us must have been speculating like crazy about which guy was actually with her. I'm sure not a few thought we were a threesome. We talked about that later and decided discretion was our guideword. The last thing I wanted was for Susan to be the subject of local gossip.

We were pretty toasted when we left the club and taxied home. Ron and I took turns giving her heated kisses along the way. While one of us kissed her, the other would discretely play with her body. We didn't want the taxi driver seeing anything more than some kissing. By the time we got home Susan was practically a puddle of aroused need.

By the time I paid the taxi driver and made it to the bedroom Ron and Susan were nearly naked. I scrambled to catch up with the heated couple and was only seconds behind. We were in a state of arousal that demanded a satisfaction that slow and easy love making wouldn't provide. We all needed to fuck like we needed air to breath.

Since Ron was busy swallowing her tongue and pulling on her nipples, I dove between her legs and planted my mouth on her soaked pussy. She was primed and on a hair trigger. Within moments she was screaming into Ron's mouth, her free hand clamped on the back of my head, and her body heaving as the orgasm overwhelmed her.

I got onto my knees and pushed her legs back. The free hand that had gripped my head so hard now had a grip on my cock and guided me to her pussy. She was completely soaked, and it took no time at all until I was bumping her cervix. Ron stopped kissing her and moved up the bed to watch me pound his wife's pussy. Her hands had a death grip on my biceps and my nearly frenetic pace soon had her grinding her pussy against me as she orgasmed yet again. Ron and I were far from done with her.

I had plunged deep and held myself there while she orgasmed. She was basking in her orgasm, totally oblivious to the world around her, and I looked up at Ron. He was staring fascinated at her face, "Ron, let's switch. Do her doggie."

I pulled out eliciting a groan of loss from Susan while Ron moved to take my place. I moved to the head of the bed as Ron repositioned a very compliant Susan. She looked up at me with a lascivious grin when he had her positioned and I responded by sticking my cock in her mouth. She sucked me greedily while Ron slid in deep. It didn't take Ron and I long to develop a complimentary rhythm, and soon Susan was an orgasming mess between us.

Ron and I switched places twice more before my cum filled her mouth and Ron filled her pussy. We held her close in the afterglow, planting loving kisses on her face. Not once during our threesome did the thought of incidental touching with Ron enter my head. Our total focus on Susan in the afterglow meant that we were often touching the same place on her body and touching each other as well. It didn't bother me one little bit. Susan was everything, and the two of us were dedicated to her pleasure.

I helped the thoroughly fucked Susan to the bathroom while Ron straightened up the bed. We settled back in bed with Susan nestled between us. Susan made little happy noises. I thought she was asleep, but then I heard her wonderfully sexy and soft voice, "I love you both more than life." I don't remember ever being more content.

The days passed and we explored our new openness. Susan would be doing something around the house that caught either Ron or my attention. The one watching would start molesting her and the other would join in. We fucked her all over the house, and Susan glowed with happiness. By the time she told us her fantasy about being double penetrated, Ron and I had no problem helping her make it real. Of course, she had a plan for that as well.

Susan had never had anal sex and we approached it gradually by first introducing some ass play. Hell, if she didn't like having her asshole played with, there wouldn't be much sense in continuing down this particular path. It turned out that she enjoyed it quite a lot.

Lots of lube and small toys came soon after. Susan gradually graduated to more life size dildos, and they became a somewhat regular part of our sex play. Contrary to some erotic stories, it takes some preparation for anal sex on the woman's part. Not only that, but she also ends up sore and needs some time to heal. The last thing we wanted to do was weaken her sphincter muscle by stretching it too far, or too often. After a lot of careful and fun filled preparations, Susan was finally ready.

A giggling Susan watched as Ron and I played rock, paper, scissors to see who got to take her anal cherry. Honestly, I didn't care if I was first, but I was hoping for a turn. Ron and I got her worked up pretty good before I slid under her. She got on top of me in the sixty-nine position and I began to eat her pussy. Ron lubed the hell out of her ass and inserted a finger to loosen her up. After a while and her first orgasm, he did the deed and slipped his cock into her ass.

The first time around he took it slow and, with some instruction by Susan, she got her ass fucked. She wasn't instantly in love with anal sex, but she grew to like it on a limited basis. When we finally got around to the double penetration, we all knew exactly what to do and it turned out to be a lot of fun. We still do it once in a while when Susan decides it's what she wants.

Double penetrating takes a lot of coordination and a certain amount of bedroom gymnastics. Personally, if Ron and I are both with her I prefer spit roasting. It's more fun because I don't have to worry about getting the process right so much. I'd much rather concentrate on the joy of the occasion.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Two years down the road the three of us were still together, still ecstatically happy, and still fucking like bunnies. I was perfectly happy with the status quo, but Susan had other ideas. She had never given up on finding me the kind of woman she felt that I deserved. I told her I already had, but she wouldn't let it go.

Susan told us after dinner that she had something she wanted to talk to us about. Ron and I settled on the couch and she stood before us, "I know that we are very happy as things are, but I want another woman for us to love. Before you say anything Joe, let me finish. This isn't only about finding someone for you. I know you love me and sharing me with Ron isn't a problem. I think we need to balance the sexes for a variety of reasons. One of the big ones is that I want to have a baby with you and there is no way I can keep up with you two while pregnant."

She gave us a moment to process that last remark. Ron and I both were smiling lovingly at her when she continued, "I also have some needs of my own. I've always been bi-sexual. I like women and I love making love to them. I stopped all of that when I married Ron, and now I'd like to start again with the right woman. I need to feel the love of a woman. Not because you don't give me what I need, but because you have set me free to embrace that side of me. The only way adding another woman would work is if we're all in completely. She would need to be in love with all of us, and we will need to love her, and that is going to be difficult to pull off.

"I have someone in mind, and I want you both to keep an open mind. Especially you Joe. Promise me right now that you will not say a word and that you will listen."

I was a bit taken aback by her request, but I trusted her completely, "I promise Susan."

She nodded and the smile she gave me was full of love, "Before you two start speculating yourselves into jumping to conclusions, just relax. I wouldn't do anything with her without talking to you both first. Let's just say that I've known her for years, and we recently reconnected. She's a changed woman and sparks flew between us. Please trust me and give this a chance."

She picked up her phone and sent a short text. Five minutes later there was a knock on the door. Ron and I watched in nervous anticipation as Susan went to the front door and opened it. The look of shock on Ron's face must have matched my own as Jane walked into the room.

Author's note:

I am tempted to leave this story ending right where it is, and I may do just that. I think it fires the imagination to wonder how Susan came to the decision to round out their foursome with Joe's ex-wife.

What about Jane? What's happened to her over the last few years, and why would Susan think that Jane deserves to be anywhere near Joe? And while we are at it, who will father the baby? Should we naively assume it will be Ron?

I feel obligated to tell you that I am having a ton of fun writing stories like this one and will continue to write them (assuming life allows it) as long as readers will read them. As always, I want my characters to live happy lives and enjoy the wonderful fulfillment of a creative and giving sex life. Thanks for reading.