Seven Years as a Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Man is blackmailed into becoming a rich man's wife.
1.5k words
4.55
48.7k
37

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers

To prevent confusion, I'm referring to Mark as Mel, and using female pronouns.

I have only been writing for a year and make mistakes. I have a busy life and can't spare the time for several read through's. So I apologize for any errors. If you don't mind the odd mistake please keep reading.

Thank you for all the nice comments for part 1. I was going to end it there, but they made me want to keep it going.

There is no sex in this part, there will be in part 3. Mel finds out about her predecessor in this part.

After they had sex. Mel went to brush her teeth. She looked down and saw she was hard again. It had turned her on? She just supposed it was the soft silk underwear.

"Come back to bed Mel. I want to cuddle."

She wasn't sure how she felt about that. She had just got used to the idea of having to have sex with Simon. She had even worked out she would be getting about £800 a day for doing it over seven years.

If you added the finest food and drink money could buy and a life of luxury. It wasn't a bad deal for a penniless, failed student. Did Simon want him to love him? Was he for real?

Her knickers were still a little damp when she slipped into to the silk sheets next to him. She turned away on her left side. Simon moved behind her and pulled her waist into his groin. She felt him lift her hair and kiss the back of her neck.

"Your really are something special. Even without training you did a decent job. I'll get Angie to come and teach you a few things tomorrow."

"Who's Angie?"

"She's an Australian beautician. She will teach you about makeup, hair care and style. Stacy loved her. She knows all about me, and what I like. I pay her very well, so don't worry about your secret getting out."

Mel felt him growing through the silk layers of their underwear. She tried to pull away.

"Don't worry, I won't bother you again tonight. I just want a cuddle."

The feel of his powerful body next to hers, did feel nice. She just wasn't used to affection. The last person to hug her was Kim. She'd gone back to live with her parents. She wondered how she was doing.

She thought she would say something like.

"See, told you, you were gay."

As she drifted off to sleep, she wondered if she was. She was going to be a woman in almost every way apart from what was between her legs. Was that gay?

The next thing she knew Simon was shaking her.

"Here you are sleepy head. Coffee. From tomorrow I want you to get up and make my breakfast while I shower."

"Oh sorry. Thanks Simon."

"Angie will be here at 9,30. Make sure you are ready, you have a long day. She is going to start your electrolysis."

"You said there would be nothing permanent."

"Come on, you don't want to have to shave every day? So you won't grow a beard? Who cares?"

Simon rushed out. As she drank her coffee, she could hear the gravel crunch as he drove off.

She had a shower and explored Stacy's clothes. There were so many of them. These alone must be worth a small fortune. She wondered why she left.

Angie arrived on time. She was a cheerful, bubbly blond in her early forties. Angie took her up to Stacy's room and started an hour long electrolysis session. After that they went down to the kitchen and chatted.

"Simon says you know I'm a guy right?"

"Oh yeah. I looked after Stacy too."

"What happened to her? Why did she leave?"

"Nothing bad happened. He just said she could go if she wanted. She just left. He paid her well I think."

"So it was her idea?"

"Well mostly. I think she was mad. I would kill to be you. The lifestyle, the money the clothes. But I don't have what Simon wants do I? He only wants you gay guys."

"I'm not gay."

Angie nearly spat out her coffee.

"You're not? Then what the hell are you doing here?"

"He caught me trying to steal money. He said he would pay me if I stayed on as his wife, or report me to the police if I didn't."

"Wow, that's just what he did to Stacy. He was a gay man though. But how are you going to cope? You could go to the police."

"I honestly don't know. I am destitute. What he offers is amazing too. We slept together last night and I didn't find it repulsive. I'm so bloody confused."

Angie wrapped her arms around her.

"You are a nice young man, but you will make a stunning woman. It's your choice luv. He is a kind man underneath all this blackmail bullshit. He will cherish you. You know most guy would have fought him off, you are probably just learning that you're bisexual."

"I think you're right. His smell and being close to him kept me hard all night."

"Ha, well I'm sure I'd be wet all night if it was me luv."

"Am I safe with him, he's not odd or anything?"

"Well Stacy told me he liked to tie her up for sex sometimes. She worked it well and pretended to be upset. He got her a Cartier diamond bracelet. £40k! She took that when she left."

"I don't understand why she left. By the sounds of it, she had him wrapped around her finger."

"I like you Mel. If you stay I will help you be the best woman you can be. I'll tell you how to get out early though. You may not like it."

"I'm still deciding Angie, but please do tell."

"Well, he likes men right? But he wants them to look as feminine as possible, to pass as women. He doesn't mind breasts. He's probably going to want you to get some C cups."

"Oh, I never thought of that. He said everything would be reversible."

"They are removable. A little collagen for your face too. It can all be changed later."

"Well I suppose if it makes me look the part, but I still think I like being a man."

"Well I wouldn't know about that. I love being a woman. Just wait until you are beautiful and confidant. The world is your oyster. Men will fight to open doors for you. They will do it because they think they have a chance to get into your panties. Don't knock it until you try it."

"I am willing to try. Partly I am really enjoying the clothes, and partly I actually felt close to him while he held me last night. I have never felt like that before. "

"I can understand that Mel. I never finished telling you why he split up with Stacy. Stacy started taking female hormones. She started really developing as a woman. Simon didn't like that. You see he has actresses and super models trying to get his attention, but he likes women with that something extra."

"Stacy had surgery?"

"No, but she was planning to. She started out like you, with an extra special part. The part that Simon likes stopped working, well that was the end."

"You can say cock Angie, I am an adult."

They both laughed and made their way upstairs. Angie showed Mel how to use makeup and style her hair. She told her she would come back every few days to continue her electrolysis and lessons.

Mel felt an affection for Angie. She was around her mother's age. Most importantly she wasn't judging her.

Before she left, she showed Mel a large plastic case. Mel gasped as Angie opened it. It was full of sex toys. There were dildos, vibrators, butt plugs and even ropes and handcuffs.

"Simon can be a bit kinky at times. If I were you I'd practice with some of those dildos. He's going to want a full and varied sex life if he treats you anything like he did Stacy."

Mel felt a thrill run through her. This had all happened so fast. She had very little experience with sex. Just a few drunken tumbles. Now she was going to be the object of desire. The one that was lusted after and wanted. It was intriguing. It was something she wanted to experience.

When Angie left she looked in the mirror. She was wearing a little black dress, black stockings and 3 inch, black, Jimmy Choo court shoes. She looked amazing. She giggled when she thought.

"I'd do you."

She had around two hours before Simon came back. She thought she could spare an hour for a little play with her toys.

Next what happens when Simon comes home and finds his made over new "wife".

leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers