Seven Years as a Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Man is blackmailed into being a wife.
1.5k words
4.75
41.7k
48

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
679 Followers

There is a graphic sexual scene it this part of the story.

She had around two hours before Simon came back. She thought she could spare and hour for a little play with her toys.

She tried some of the smaller dildo's and got used to the feeling of being "full". She was surprised how little it hurt. She worked the way up the thicknesses of the toys. Some of them vibrated and wriggled. Her breath came in short gasps as she played with the remote on one. Part of the base rotated, while the top section pumped. This was all while the whole thing vibrated.

"How the hell do women get any work done while they have toys like these?"

She said out loud.

She switched it off when she noticed she had just over an hour until Simon was back. She was going to cook spaghetti bolognaise, it would take about half an hour.

In the drawer, there was a black back fastening corset. She had asked Angie how you could put something like that on, on your own? Angie had explained that you put it on and tighten it looking in the mirror.

She fiddled about with it and managed to get it on. She couldn't believe the result. As her waist looked thinner, it made her hip look larger. The small amount of puppy fat she had was pushed up to form small breasts. She felt herself harden again. Sitting on the bed rolling up a new pair of 10 denier stockings didn't help.

She chose some red silk knickers. They had black lace around the legs and waist. Next came a Olivia von Halle black velvet dress. Lastly she put on the Jimmy Choo court shoes.

She sat at the vanity and touched up her makeup and brushed her hair. Angie had done wonders with her makeup. She could just make out Mark underneath Mel. Was this what Simon wanted? Or was he only interested in what was sitting in a semi-ridged state in her knickers? She was determined to find out.

The last two days had surprised her. She never thought she would be enjoying this. She initially just thought she would suffer it for the money. After last night though, she thought it may prove fun.

One last check in the mirror. She looked stunning. Way out of Mark's league. She was about to make her way down to the kitchen when she had a thought. She pulled out the "toy box" and selected a 6-inch butt plug. It was fairly wide and had red jewel in the base. It slid in with a little effort. Then she pulled up her knickers and made her way to the kitchen.

As she stepped carefully down the oak staircase, the sensation of the plug and the silk underwear proved a distraction. All these new sensations were bombarding her. Just two days ago she had been a small, unremarkable guy. Now all these physical and mental feelings were overwhelming her. At the foot of the stairs she took a deep breath to compose herself. She closed her eyes and noticed her Chanel perfume.

She bent and tucked herself as well as she could, and went through to the kitchen. The act of preparing the food distracted her enough to ignore how she felt. She had almost finished when she heard to door open.

"Hi, baby how's my new wife?"

"Oh Simon, you're early."

"Perks of being the boss Mel. Wow Angie has outdone herself. You look fantastic."

Mel's heart fluttered. She stood back and gave Simon a slow twirl. She didn't know why she was acting like this. It may have been the fact that as a man, she had never got attention.

Simon whistled.

"I love your outfit who chose it?"

"I did. You like?"

"Yes, but listen, if you need anything I will set you up with a credit card. You don't have to rely on Stacy's old stuff."

"Thanks Simon. There are enough clothes in that room to hold a designer fashion show."

My own credit card, she thought. She had never been credit worthy before. She was going to have fun when that came.

Simon went and changed while she served the food. As they sat opposite each other she felt Simon's foot stroking her calf. She was already hard from the plug being driven deeper into her as she sat on the chair. She slipped off her right shoe and aimed her foot gently toward Simon's crouch. She found he was rock hard.

"Fuck the food. "

Simon stood quickly knocking over his chair. He pulled Mel up, held her to his chest and kissed her. She tasted the tomato sauce from the spaghetti for a moment, then his probing tongue made her forget. Her knees started to buckle as she breathed in his musky aftershave. What was happening to her. Her head swam.

Simon pushed her to the floor and struggled with his belt. Mel helped, and soon she was facing his bulging boxer shorts. In a dreamlike state she saw both her hands, with their red painted nails, pull down the waistband. His cock sprang out, barely missing her face. It looked even more impressive than the previous night. With her right hand around the base, and her left tickling his balls, she slowly licked the underside of his glans.

"Oh you sexy bitch, suck me."

She obliged. As she worked her mouth and down the shaft she saw it slowly turn red from her lipstick. A phrase came into her head from nowhere. Lipstick on your dipstick. She was the one causing it now. She looked up to him as she worked her mouth on his cock. He looked down with a face filled with ecstasy. She was doing this. She was the cause of his pleasure.

Suddenly he reached down and pulled her up. She stumbled, as she tried to stand in her single high heeled shoe. Simon caught her, and supported her as she removed her shoe. She looked up into Simon's smiling face.

"I must have you, now!"

He roughly span her around, and forced her face first into the table. She felt her dress flip over her back.

"Owww, Simon no!"

He had slapped her hard. It felt like her left buttock was on fire.

"Sorry, I'm just so fucking turned on by you."

She felt the air on her cheeks as he pulled down her knickers.

"Oh you're a naughty girl! I see you found the toy box."

As he slowly eased out the plug, there was a popping sound. She suddenly felt empty. It never lasted long though. She felt a growing pressure on her entrance. Then with a grunt from him, and high pitched yelp from her he was inside her.

"So dam tight, you feel wonderful my love."

She had never been called my love. She felt her own small cock grow stiff. He wanted her, he needed to have her. She was the object of lust, of desire. That had never happened to Mark. Mel had it immediately. Perhaps she should always have been Mel?

He paused when he was all the way in. He was much larger than any of the toys she used earlier. Slowly he started pumping into her. She felt the pain of being stretched, and the pleasure of his cock rubbing against her prostate.

Soon he couldn't control himself and was slamming into her. The table was skidding across the floor with each push.

"Please Simon, I need more lube. You're so big."

Simon pulled out. his eyes wild with lust. He looked about the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of olive oil. He poured some onto his hand and coated his throbbing cock. Then he pushed Mel onto her back on the table. The plates finally crashed to the floor. He lifted her nylon cover legs over his shoulder, and looked down into her eyes.

"I really need you Mel. Now I'm going to give my wife a proper seeing to."

She gasped as he slipped inside. She felt his balls slap against her buttocks. Looking up she saw his lust filled face, framed by her sexy legs.

It felt incredible now, with him pistoning in and out. Suddenly he used his oiled hand on her cock. She thought she would explode with pleasure as the combination of being stimulated in two places once hit her.

She felt her orgasm build inside her. It wasn't like Mark's orgasm, that was like relief after scratching an itch. This felt like her whole body was involved. She could feel it build in her center and spread through her body. When it hit her, it was like a gold fish exploding on a snare drum. Her whole body vibrated. She clenched around his cock as she filled his greasy hand with her cum.

"Oh god yes"

Simon came inside her as she was still clenching. She was too wrapped up in her own pleasure to notice. As he pulled out of her he saw she was trembling.

"That was intense babe."

She sat up and then stood on unsteady legs. She pulled her knickers up, then realized his cum was slowly dripping down the inside of her thighs. She was a mess; the kitchen was a mess.

"What takeaway do you fancy babe? Indian, Chinese or Pizza?"

"I hope this doesn't become a habit. We'll run out of plates."

leeanna19
leeanna19
679 Followers