All Comments on 'Seven Years Since The Motel Ch. 04'

by LettersFromTatyana

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tarnished_knighttarnished_knightabout 13 years ago
Good

Actually very good. You've unusual talent. Keep writing.

BGeorgeBGeorgeabout 13 years ago
Excellent chapter!

Very good, but WHAT HAPPENED THE NEXT MORNING?!?! You're going to wait until, like ch. 15 to tell us, right? :)

Eagerly await the next chapter, don't make it so long this time :)

Morrigans_FaolanMorrigans_Faolanabout 13 years ago

Oh, I have to admit.... I sort of love how you're drawing this out and delivering bits and pieces of the whole. Instant gratification can't compare to build up and payoff!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Keep up the great writing. Can't wait for the next chapter!

GeorgeR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

can't wait for the next part keep up the great work

Her_ToyboyHer_Toyboyover 8 years ago
each chapter building deliciously on the last

The gorgeously erotic sex was well worth the wait. You rendered it with a specificity that brought it beautifully to life. All the fumbling and hesitation gave it a splendid realism. Most importantly, you conveyed the irresistible chemistry between Maisie and Alessandro. That's what made the sex and romance memorable.

Sigh. My self-control's completely in tatters at this point. I'm heading off to the next chapter immediately. I just wanted to express my admiration before moving on.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous