Seventy Thirty - College Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned, and looked up at the painting of Judith, and the way her half closed eyes looked down on me, I felt sexual too. But I was trembling inside, afraid that I'd stuff it all up.

Again Alex saved me. "Do you mind if I get undressed? These clothes..."

"Yes, yes, please, yes. But not me yet, do you mind? I'm too shy." I've never done this before, not with a man. "I don't know what to do." I looked up at him, leaning over me. "Is that okay? Not undressing me just yet?"

Alex stopped moving completely, and gazed down at me. In the low light his face was in shadow, and I couldn't see his expression clearly. But he cupped my cheek with one hand, and it was like a soft pillow. I placed my own hand over his, holding his strong hand to me. I managed to look up, look back at him, not turn my head away.

"Leah, is this your first time? Did you choose me?"

I nodded, fearful as to his reaction. My whole body felt like it was quivering inside, wanting him, wanting this, wanting I had no idea what.

"Ohhh, Leah, darling! God, me... " He kissed me, and his lips were so soft, like I'd imagine an angel's kiss would be. "We'll go slowly then. Don't do anything you're not ready for. There's plenty of time. All night."

He kissed the end of my nose. "And tomorrow. And next week."

The tape went on to the next song, but to this day, I have no idea what it was. All night? I thought of Arabella, all alone, down in her room. Then I looked at Alex, and I was up there in his room, watching him take his shirt off.

"Alex, I'm... I should tell you. I started the pill last term, so..."

"Do you want to use condoms too, just in case?"

I'd never have thought of that. I wondered if other girls, who I knew took the pill, did that. "I..."

"It's okay if you want to. I've got some, somewhere. I don't mind."

And suddenly, his honesty and trusting innocence rocked through me, and I realised, despite Pam and Clio and Nene, that Alex had only ever had sex with teenage girls, and really, what on earth would we know? But now, in his room in the college, we didn't need to be home by eleven. We could learn each other, together, starting...

"Tonight? No, I'm fine on the pill, by itself. The doc said I was good and regular, so a normal dose should be good, and I'll know if something goes wrong. And..." Shut up, Leah, don't go on.

"Can I borrow a tee-shirt though? I'm getting a bit hot in your jumper, but I'm still too shy. Do you mind?"

"Leah, do I mind? God no. I'll give you the plain black one, yeah? The one with Morrison on the front, that would be too weird. With you wearing it, I mean."

I'd worn that tee-shirt a few times, masturbating with Jim on the front, but I agreed. Better to have me inside the black cloth, and eventually, I knew it would have to come off and Alex would see my breasts for the first time. Leah, why are you so shy?! You've been naked in front of another woman, for goodness sake! I thought of Arabella's bigger breasts. My logical brain wondered why on earth I thought of her when a man was undressing in front of me.

Alex banged open the cupboard, and started through the shelves, found a tee-shirt, and tossed it back to me.

"Don't look," I said, and he didn't, he turned away. I quickly stripped the jumper off and slipped into the tee-shirt. As I pulled it down, I looked at myself. My nipples were up in two tight peaks, and there was a flush of arousal across my chest, from my throat down to the valley between my breasts.

The tee-shirt was shorter than the jumper, barely covering my bum. I touched myself, and I was so wet.

Alex had taken all his clothes off while I did the swap and was coming towards me. With a big long erection up against his belly. I'd never seen an erect cock before, and his looked...

"Your thing, it's beautiful. I..." I wanted to touch it, to hold a real cock in my hand, not just imagine it in my head, to feel it against my skin. I stared at it, and my eyes must have been wide, wide open, staring at him.

I gazed at the young man, looking at him up and down, drinking in his nakedness, my eyes constantly drawn to his cock. My first erect penis. My god, Leah! Alex was slender, finely muscled all over from swimming, and his shoulders were broad, and his smooth chest narrowed down to a flat gut and narrow hips, and he was such a beautiful boy. He was still so young, really, a slim youth, growing into a man.

Like me: I was still a girl. I was eighteen and a half, only just an adult in every legal and grown up sense. I'd not even voted yet. And here I was, about to lose my virginity. With a young man with what looked like a very long cock. But what did I know? The tip of its head, I found out later, reached the bottom of his navel, which inside my smaller body, was much further up. But that was all later, when I knew him much better. So much better.

"Alex, can we lie together on the bed a little while, just let me look at you? Be next to you." I reached up for him, feeling little, feeling grateful, gazing up into his kind eyes. And suddenly, I realised that's who Alex was, such a kind boy, so caring, and Leah, it's time to be brave. He'd carried my suitcase up the steps, and that seemed so long ago.

"Wait," I said, "let me get this off." And quickly, so I couldn't think about it, I pulled the tee-shirt up over my head, threw it down to the floor, and instinctively covered my breasts with my hands.

Alex ever so gently took my hands in his, and slowly moved them away from my breasts. He gazed into my eyes the whole time, then lowered his mouth to a nipple, and took the whole nub into his mouth. It was so, so sexy, so incredible, my first man, my first sucked tit. "Ohhh, ohhh, that's wonderful." And he suckled at my other breast, and I had to hold his head, my hands in his hair, slowly stroking.

I'd played with my boobs plenty of times, pinching and rolling my nipples, squeezing my flesh, but I'd never dreamt what a hot mouth on my nipples would feel like. It was amazing, my breasts felt huge, my nipples thick and hard. They could get quite long when it was cold. They got just as hard with Alex's hot mouth and swirling tongue. With a jolt that made my leg twitch, the nerves in my breasts zinged down to my clitoris, joining everything up.

I whimpered with pleasure, "More, yes, yes, oh god, right there."

"You like that, Leah?"

I nodded, realised he couldn't see my face, so pressed my hand to his head, to silently say yes. Oh God, yes. Then he started to kiss me lower down, hot kisses all down my belly. He linked both my hands in his, and kissed and kissed and kissed, all the way down to my pubic hair.

"I love this place on a girl. I could gaze at your sex for hours."

I whimpered as he dragged his fingers through my pubes, and I gasped as he brushed his lips over my clit. And nearly died when Alex placed his mouth over my pussy and began to lick me there.

And died some more when he moved down the bed, spread my legs wider, and ate my cunt, really spreading me wide. My cunt, aching, wet and hot, with Alex's mouth hot and wet, eating me! I'd never imagined this before. How could I? I'd played with myself, pushed fingers in, but never ever had I experienced anyone going down on me. I'd barely thought it, but now I knew... I wanted it forever.

That first moment was the most delirious pleasure I'd ever experienced in all of my short life. Because, here it comes, here it comes, here it comes, oh God. I'd felt this before, when the orgasm was on its way; but I'd always controlled it, slowed myself, then pulled myself up over the edge.

This was different, this was relentless. Alex was totally in control, it was his will, not mine. Ohhhh God, do it, do it, oh sweet fuck, do me. Mmmm yes, I'll beg, I'll be your good little girl. Please, please.

I was so close to coming, and knew then what I needed to get there. With Alex's mouth sucking on my pussy, I pushed two fingers down to my clit and stroked that hot bud of flesh, quickly flickering my fingers over it; and quicker than I'd ever come before, my whole body juddered, a small scream burst from my throat and an orgasm exploded like a hot wave flowing over me.

"Ohhh, ohhh, fu... fu..." I couldn't make any words, only incoherent noises, and I came with Alex's mouth eating my hot pulsing pussy. I shuddered and shuddered, ripples of the orgasm running through my body, every inch, every limb. He stopped kissing me, stopped licking me. He held his hot mouth over my pulsing, throbbing cunt, and never in the world had anyone done that before. How did he know it felt so good? I was quivering, with Alex's stillness at my centre.

Slowly I caught my breath, and wanted him up on top of me, to feel his weight on my body.

"Alex," I whispered, "come up. Let me kiss you. Come up to me."

He moved up my body, leaving one hand between my legs, and with the other he held my face. I kissed him and ohhh, I kissed my own taste. On his lips, I tasted so sweet, my honey.

"God, Alex, that was wonderful. That's the first time anyone's done that. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

I kissed him what felt like a hundred times.

And became conscious of his hard cock, pressing against my thigh. He's not come yet, what do I do?

So I gently pushed him up from me, onto his back, and I took his cock in my hand, both hands. "Tell me what I should do," I said softly, not knowing the best way to do this.

"On the shaft, stroke the shaft... yes, like that. Mmmm, yes, more, like that."

And with a little bit of coaching, I learned what a thick cock felt like, how it worked, how I could make him moan.

"Alex, can I make you come like this before we... you know...? I'm not quite ready, still a bit frightened. Can I know what you coming is like, first?"

"God yes, this is delicious. Keep stroking like that, and I'll come. Can I come on your belly? That would be like... you know..."

"Like making love? I don't..."

"Leah, you are. Stroking like this, it's making love. I'm not inside you yet, but it's still loving each other. I think it is, anyway."

"Me too," I managed to whisper, eternally grateful that he understood. "Am I doing this right?"

"Mmmm."

"Yes?" I asked, to be absolutely sure.

"Yes, yes, yes."

I stroked his cock some more, getting used to his breathing, the way he'd gasp when I ran my fingers over his cock head. His shaft was so hot! I wanted to put the end in my mouth, but I wasn't quite ready for that. I would be, and wanted to, but not just yet.

I really liked stroking his long cock, feeling and learning the heat of it, tracing my finger along veins, nuzzling my palms around his balls, which were firm and high up near his body. I thought his balls would hang lower, but that was only on statues. Alex's cock was longer and straighter and more beautiful than any statue I'd seen. I measured him, just to know. I'd snuck a peak at the Kinsey book in the library, and read about averages. My hands might be small, but he was still longer than my two hands together.

I realised he was breathing faster, and his hand was stroking my hip. "Is this right?" I asked, and he nodded. I knelt beside him to get myself closer, and his hand caressed my backside, softly caressing up near my pussy.

I concentrated on my hands and what I was doing - his hands were slow and dreamy, like he was adding to his sensation, not worrying about mine. He'd looked after me first, so this was Alex's time. I smiled. I had my Alex and Leah time, walking up the avenue together, and I'd my Leah time, by myself. And now I had my Alex time. Leah, you're so greedy, having all this time for yourself!

I leaned down to kiss his cock, on the shaft. It was a thank you for letting me slowly play with him, learn what turned him on. His shaft bounced when I kissed him, and I heard a sudden intake of breath. I could definitely get used to this! I stroked him a little faster, and his breathing grew even quicker, getting ragged, uneven.

"Leah," he whispered, "don't stop, don't stop, I'm going to... "

Alex came in long shuddering pulses, his creamy come shooting high up over his chest. I watched it, with astonished eyes, seeing the powerful pulses, the long white streaks on his chest. I'd never known come would shoot so far.

"Ohhh," I murmured, "it wasn't on my belly. I'm sorry."

"Doe...sn't... matter... mmmm... Leah. Come up here."

And he pulled me down to his chest, feverishly kissing my mouth, running his hands through my hair. I felt worshipped, and his wet come was hot on my breasts. I pressed up against him, and my belly pressed against his hot cock. I wriggled, to feel it hot and long against me.

"Leah... Leah..." He whispered my name, and I kissed him some more, snuggling up on his shoulder.

"Let's not get cold," he said, and together we got under the bed-covers. He pulled it up over us, and I snuggled some more, like a little animal in a burrow, feeling his lovely body against mine. I felt little and small, and cherished.

The tape in the machine clicked to a stop, and there was silence in the room. I listened to the sound of his heartbeat, slow and steady, so soothing.

"Your heartbeat," I whispered. "Every now and then it pauses, then starts again. There, it just did it."

"I don't notice," he said, holding me closer.

I heard it do it again, several more times. There must have been minutes in between. I think I fell asleep, because I had some formless dream, and when I woke I knew. I knew I wanted him in me.

"Alex," I said in a tiny voice, " I think I can do it now. I think I'm ready."

"Ohh, honey," he said very quietly, "are you sure?"

"Very not sure, but I want to do it with you. In your bed, right now." My heart thumped with my uncertainty, but I kept breathing, breathing, as I rolled from his shoulder onto my back. We might have been only teenagers, but somehow I knew Alex would take care of me, make me a woman, no longer a girl.

Our first time was clumsy. I was rigid and tight and he felt too big inside me, but then I took three deep breaths and relaxed, and then he was sliding into me faster and faster and I gripped him and grabbed his back and I couldn't believe the noises I was making, moans and cries. I didn't come that first time, but looked up at his face in contented wonder when Alex came into me, his eyes closed and his mouth open wide, spilling his come inside me.

Later in the night our juices trickled out and made a sticky mess on his belly, then they crinkled and dried and our skin stuck together, and Alex slept in my wet spot. "I don't mind," he said, and he was bigger than me anyway, and took up more of the bed. He curled behind me, holding me small in his arms.

In the morning, after we'd both snuck down to the loos for a pee, and only Tiffany saw us, Alex went down on me again, giving me a lovely long, lovely long O. And when he entered my body for the second time, another orgasm was waiting, and I thought, Leah, you're the luckiest girl on the planet.

And when Alex said, "I think this means we're a couple," I was the luckiest girl alive. I wore his jumper down to breakfast so the other girls knew.

When Arabella came down and sat by herself, Alex and I went and sat with her, one on each side of her. We sat in the little annex, facing the windows, with our backs to all the others. They could think what they liked, if they dared.

* * * *

I became insatiable. Not anyone, anywhere, not a slut, but with Alex. I'd never imagined, how could I have known, that a nearly twenty year-old youth was basically a walking sex machine, able to come repeatedly. By the end of our second week, we were making love twice at night, twice in the mornings. I'd walk around during the day with his come slipping from me, wetting my panties in a constant reminder. It was filthy, it was perfect. I was having sex.

It was wonderful, sex with Alex. He always put my pleasure first.

"Girls always take longer to arouse, Leah," he said, as we walked up the avenue holding hands. "I'm much easier to understand. If I'm erect, I'm aroused. If I'm really aroused, I can usually come a second time, in another fifteen or twenty minutes." He looked down at me with the wickedest, wickedest grin. "And when you're there, ten minutes."

"What do you mean, when I'm there?" I punched him on the arm. "How many trollops are there in hall, that you go to?"

"Only that Leah Gilbert, down in South, on the ground floor."

"Oh really? What's she like?" And after he told me, quite seriously and with the straightest face, that she was cute and little and gorgeous, with perfect breasts and a nice tight bum, "And you know, really likes sex with that Alex bloke," he had me convinced I had to meet her, so we went to her room to find her, right after the first lunch sitting, when our bellies were full and our bodies were hungry.

I decided to see how long Alex could last before he had no choice, had no self control, when the only thing he could do was come. So, with my whole two week's experience, nearly three, I applied all my witchy ways, everything I knew, and became sexy little Leah, seducing Alex.

I started slowly, the best way I thought, by making a coffee for him with a flat spoon of sugar, and a chamomile tea for me, bought from a little hippy shop I'd found in Civic that did lentils and incense and curved water pipes. At first I thought they were just for decoration, but later I realised they were for smoking hash or opium, something I knew nothing about. I bought one, and it looked really cool with incense sticks in it. The hall didn't allow candles because of fire, but slow burning incense was okay, so long as you didn't go nuts and stink the corridor out.

I said, "You're my guest, you have the chair." I turned the radio on, down low, hoping some of his favourite songs might come on. I pulled one of the curtains across. "It's a bit cold," I said, "keeps it warmer."

Alex looked up at me from the chair, with a gorgeous smile. "There's other ways to keep warm, Leah."

"We're in my room," I said, pretending to be prim and proper, but taking my jumper off and tossing it casually onto the bed. "So that might not happen."

I saw his disappointed look, but looked down to his crotch, and saw a fullness there that didn't seem so disappointed. I went to him, took the coffee and placed it down on the window sill, where its steam wafted patterns on the glass, tiny little circles of fog. I climbed onto his lap, my knees beside his thighs on the chair, and methodically undid the buttons on my shirt. All the time I looked down at his face, watching his eyes, watching him lick his lips, seeing him swallow.

He looked up at me, and there was something in his eyes, so serious, so dark. Then I realised, I'd not seen it before, but in the brighter light of day I was seeing the dilated pupils in his eyes. I was seeing his arousal. I tested my idea by undoing all the buttons on my shirt and baring my breasts to him, and was rewarded by even darker eyes.

"Alex," I whispered, "your blue eyes, they've gone a much deeper blue." And I fell into his beautiful eyes, kissing and kissing and kissing him. I felt deep within me the loveliest feeling throughout my whole belly, and I knew I'd be as wet as wet can be.

Together, we pulled off the rest of our top layers, needing to get flesh against flesh, my skin against his, my tight nipples pressing into his chest. Even in the cold air in my room, we could feel each other's heat. My whole body seemed to be glowing with electric joy, and goosebumps thrilled all over me.

"Are you cold, baby?"

"God no, I'm lovely and warm. You feel so good in my hands, your skin..." I couldn't find any more words.

Alex found words. "Leah, I've never seen you like this, you're amazing. Let's get out of this chair, get to bed. Much more comfortable."