Seventy Thirty - College Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Also, no clothes!" I celebrated. No more shy Leah!

Then suddenly, I was shy Leah again, I needed to slow myself down. I took my three deep calming breaths, then undid the belt on his jeans and slid the zip down. "Stand there, I want to undress you."

Alex stood there in the middle of my room, and I knelt before him, slid his jeans down, and took his beautiful erect cock into my hands, then pressed it against my cheek. The heat of his shaft was glorious.

"I do like him," I said, holding my new friend. I looked up at Alex. "What shall I call him?"

"God, I don't know. Nobody's ever asked me that. It's usually, you know, my cock, my thing. Not an actual name."

"I'll think of something," I replied, and kissed his shaft, and placed it against my cheek again. "It's my cock now, not yours."

I couldn't believe what I was saying, but then, I couldn't fully believe this was happening, either. I closed my eyes and dreamily swayed my head side to side, letting my hair drape over his cock. I kissed the shaft again, then stood, holding it in my hands. I walked backwards the three steps to the edge of my bed, pulling him willingly along. I turned the bed-cover down. As I leaned over my breasts swayed, and Alex reached around my torso to hold them.

I loved my breasts being held, the weight of them pulling down. They were big enough that their flesh swayed when I was bent over like this, pert enough that when I walked, they held their shape. I went braless all the time, now. I'm sure my nipples were bigger, but that might have been all the attention they were getting, their near constant arousal.

Alex loved to suckle and bite them gently, giving me little zings of pain. And the ache within my breasts, god I loved that, setting up a low throb that went down to my belly, joining up to my clitoris. I loved that word, it somehow seems... more formal. But I liked my clit, too. One for love and one for sex, but I never knew which was which. I wanted both.

When Alex went down on me every nerve ending joined together, and I kept seeing colours in the air, all soft and warm and curling around me like soft clouds in the sky. Warm, woolly, cumulo-nimbus clouds, that turned beautiful pastel colours as the sun went down.

"You're gorgeous, Leah, doesn't matter which way you're facing, I can wrap myself around you forever."

I felt his hot cock press against my leg as he leaned over me, his chest to my back. He wanted to be everywhere, and that's where I wanted him to be. Perfect joy, for me. I pushed Alex onto his back. There was something I wanted to try.

In a bookshop in town the other day, I'd seen a book called The Joy of Sex, and surreptitiously flipped through the pages. It was all about sex, with lots of drawings. The ones with the women on top got me thinking, there's so many positions to try. The book cost too much, but maybe second hand book shops? I doubted that - this copy fell open on the best pages, which meant others had flicked through it before me. The bookshop had several copies, down on a bottom shelf.

Alex lay on his back, his beautiful erection pointing towards his chest. When I pressed the shaft against his body then let go, it strained up at angle; just right, I thought, to be in me. But honestly, I don't know where he went when he was inside me, because his cock reached to the bottom of his navel. And on me, that would be up by my heart, almost. I wanted it there, anyway, deep within me.

That day, though, I slid up his body, feeling that hot shaft against my belly. I moved further up his body, placing my thighs on each side of his chest, and my pussy near his face. I sat up, and saw his dark eyes move up my body, past my breasts, to my face, then down again, to my mouth. I licked my lips, then dropped my fingers to my other lips and stroked between them. His eyes dropped down.

"Fuck, Leah, that's sexy, show me."

I showed him, spreading my labia apart with two fingers, and playing with a nipple with the other hand.

Alex placed his hands on my hips and pulled me forward. I got what he wanted, and I wanted it too, my pussy down on his mouth, pressing my centre down on him. I didn't know how long I'd last doing this, because he was so good with his tongue. And his hands went up to my breasts, then one hand down over my backside, caressing my cheeks, spreading them apart so I could feel the cool air on my other place.

Oh God, oh fuck, his finger brushed over my dark hole and it seemed so forbidden. I gasped. Later, Alex asked, "Did you like that, when I touched your asshole?" and I replied, "Yes, I did." But that first time was so unexpected, I was probably more shocked than anything. I didn't know women could like that. But then, I didn't know a lot of things. But with Alex, I was learning fast. We were learning together, what we liked and didn't like.

He had a really sensitive spot just inside his right hip. It wasn't on both sides of his body, only the right side. A bit weird. But then, I had incredibly ticklish feet and didn't want anything near them. So of course he tormented me with a feather, the gorgeous tormenting boy. It seemed we were always smiling with our sex, joyous and laughing, then serious.

Sometimes, though, I liked it best just being together, both of us reading, turning over each other's pages, reading each other's books. Reading poetry out loud, as we were both doing English Lit. He'd brush my hair away from my cheek, almost without thinking, and say my name, Leah, just to hear himself say it.

I loved him, but at that point I never said that out loud. I knew I was past the crush stage, but wasn't sure I could manage the implications of love. Because if you loved someone so young, what happened when you were older, and might leave them? Or they left you? I couldn't bear to think about that, so I didn't say a thing; putting it off, I suppose. I'd gaze at him being Alex, seeing his love of life, and I knew I did love him. I said it in my head, often enough, so I knew.

Arabella said it the other way around. "When he looks at you," she said, one day at breakfast, "you can tell he adores you. Even when he's off getting toast. The way he looks back at you. It's so sweet, I'd want it myself except..."

"How do you know things like that, Arabella?"

"Coz I'm a witch."

When she said it quietly, like it was a secret, you'd almost believe it. When she looked back at me, I couldn't interpret her eyes, but when Alex returned to the table with hot toast on a plate, it was as if a switch went on or off, and she was in a new conversation.

In my room that day Alex was giving me such pleasure, and I wanted to give some back. So I reluctantly disengaged my pussy from his mouth, and shifted back down his body. I reached behind me to take his cock in my hand, revelling in the long heat of him, still amazed that I could take him all in. I placed his cock head between my lips, and I was so, so wet that he easily slid in, those first inches.

I stopped, holding myself over his body, my thighs taut, my cunt clenching. I felt two answering pulses.

"Do you like that, Alex?"

He nodded silently. One of his hands was on my hip, the other on my thigh, holding me, guiding me. His eyes were closed. He licked his lips. I slid down a little bit more and my whole body quivered in a sudden jolt of intense pleasure, like nothing I'd ever felt before. I gasped, my hand gripping Alex's shoulder.

"Ohhh, ohhh," I uttered a keening wail, my voice rising.

"Leah, are you okay?"

"Yes, yes, I've..." never experienced an orgasm climb so quickly, hitting my body with a surge, like waves breaking, and my body pushed back onto his cock, forcing myself right down onto him, and the sudden thick fill of my cunt triggered something else, and I was fucking and moaning, making incoherent words and open mouthed sounds, and another orgasm smashed through me and I was frantic and my cunt, I could feel my cunt clenching, fuck, oh fuck, this was glorious, my god, oh my god, my god!

It must have been too much for Alex, my quickening, clenching grip, because he was ramming into me, thrusting his beautiful shaft up me, thrusting up, thrusting up. Oh God, my tits were bouncing, my whole body shaking, I was being fucked right up to heaven. I heard a high keening sound, it was me, my own voice wailing. I bit my fingers, to stop my loud noise.

"I'm going to come..." I heard Alex cry out, far away in the distance, somewhere in the room below me. I felt I was soaring, and then my mind exploded into a cosmos of deepest blue, swirling and pulsing, and I felt three long thrusts and two more, and I collapsed onto Alex's chest and my heart was pounding and his arms were around me, squeezing me, hugging me tight.

He said something, I have no idea what, and some time later my breath slowed down and I still couldn't understand what had happened. My heart was beating so fast, my whole body electric, alive.

"Leah, I think you came several times in a row. God, look at you!"

I couldn't, but I could see the wonder in his eyes, as he brushed the hair back from my face, kissing me, kissing me, kissing me. I lay on top of him, his cock still hard in me, and the thick smell of sex in the room was so heady. I breathed us both in. He felt wonderful, his hands on my skin, my flesh hot against his, tears from my eyes on his cheek.

"Alex," I said, some time later, when we'd dozed and recovered, "I think I want you to fuck me again." It was the first time I'd said that word out loud to him, but I really wanted another beautiful fuck. The word was suddenly so hot and sexy. Like he was. My beautiful boy, I wanted him so much, so much inside me, inside Leah!

"Oh, to fuck you? I was going to make love, that was my plan."

Oh god, oh god, I've said the wrong thing, he'll think -

"But a fuck? So long as we make love in the morning..."

He interrupted his thought with a very long, very passionate kiss, and hugged me so hard I thought my heart would burst.

Then he turned me onto my back, looked into my eyes, and fucked me so gently, that when I came again, this time with slow waves rolling over me, I thought I might die and go to heaven, and wake up with Coleridge's strange and beautiful flower in my hand.

But when I did wake up in the morning, it was my pillow I was sleeping on, and Alex was still in my bed. It was so much better than poetry. It was a love song I was living in, my heart singing.

.../ to be continued

copyright: electricblue 2024