Sewing Seed

Story Info
Ftm gets fucked and bred after hours by his tailor.
3.5k words
4.57
35.3k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ftm gets fucked and bred after hours by his tailor.

Initially inspired by The Fitting Room by EliHaze but it goes in a very different direction.

[Note: This story contains a trans man. He is not misgendered during the story, but he is encouraged/manipulated into admiring the feminine parts of his body. Feminine words are used to describe his genitals. I understand that this can cause problems for some people and so I have added this warning.]

The bell above the door of 'Alexander's House of Fine Threads' rang cheerfully as the door was pushed open. It was past operating hours and Gabriel looked around nervously. All the blinds had been drawn and the sign in the window had already been flipped to Closed.

"Umm, excuse me?" he called out hesitantly.

There was a shuffle in the back room before the partitioning curtain was swept aside and a man stepped out. He was very well dressed, though as a tailor that was to be expected. He wore a custom, form-fitting, pin-stripe suit that clung to his tall slender frame, enhancing his narrow waist and long legs. The man's dyed red hair just brushed his shoulders, and his green eyes were as sharp as emerald chips.

Alexander stepped fully into the front room of his store, letting the curtain swish closed behind him.

"How may I help you, sir?" the tailor asked, his voice a natural purr, his hands clasped loosely in front of him. "I'm afraid we closed a few minutes ago."

"I'm sorry," said the customer, clearly embarrassed. "I had an appointment but work ran late."

Alexander raised a finger to his chin, head tilting slightly to the side as he appraised the man in front of him. He was young, early twenties at most, with a soft face still brimming with youthful energy. He was small, practically petite and Alexander easily towered over the man at a height of 6"2. It had been a long time since the tailor had served such an adorable customer.

"Gabriel, yes?" he asked, remembering his Monday client that had failed to show for their fitting.

The young man nodded eagerly. "Yes, I'm so sorry I couldn't make it. Can I please reschedule?"

"No need," said Alexander. "I'd be more than happy to assist you now."

The man's eyes lit up. "Really? Even though you're closed?"

"I have time," the tailor assured.

Gabriel gave a sigh of relief. "Thank you so much. I know how long your waiting list is and I really appreciate it. I need proper clothes for my internship interview."

"Oh?" asked Alexander, politely curious.

Gabriel nodded. "This interview will probably decide the rest of my life. I can't tell you how much this means to me. I promise I'll make it up to you any way I can."

Amusement danced in Alexander's eyes. "Oh I'm sure we can come to an arrangement that satisfies us both. Shall we?"

The tailor led Gabriel through the silent store, the drawn blinds making it feel strangely dark even with the lights still on. He swept aside the curtain of one of the fitting rooms and gestured the young man inside.

"Trousers, wasn't it?" Alexander asked and when Gabriel nodded he continued. "Very well, you change out of those and I shall be back momentarily."

Left alone Gabriel took off his shoes and slipped out of his pants, folding them up and setting them aside. Minutes passed and he looked himself over in the mirror. He didn't always like what he saw but he was getting better at accepting himself. Black hair, dirt colored eyes. There was nothing interesting about him. He took a breath and puffed out his chest, trying to make himself look masculine and strong. He let out the breath with a sigh, unsatisfied. How could anyone find him attractive when even he couldn't like himself?

The curtain rustled behind him and Alexander stepped back into the fitting room carrying a number of trousers in his arms. At his sudden appearance Gabriel jumped and covered himself reflexively even though he was still wearing his briefs.

"No need to be embarrassed, sir," said Alexander gently. "I assure you, you have nothing I have not seen a thousand times before." Gabriel nodded but didn't lower his hands. "Now, I have selected a number of styles that I think will flatter your figure, and give a good first impression."

He laid the trousers out and then proceeded to hold each of them against Gabriel in turn. A few were rejected for color and material before Alexander found one he liked.

"Ah yes, this will do very nicely. I'll have to adjust them for your measurements of course, do you have those on you?"

Gabriel shook his head. "No, I've never worn tailored clothes before."

"Ah, well then I'll take them now and then we'll pin this pair for you."

Alexander removed the tape measure from around his neck and proceeded to take Gabriel's numbers. As he did so he couldn't help admiring the young man's form. He wasn't as skinny as the tailor was, his stomach mostly flat but still holding a layer of puppyish fat that spoke of his youth. The inward curve of his waist sloped out into quite curvaceous hips and the swell of his rear just begged to be touched.

Gabriel tried to control his breathing as Alexander touched him, long fingers brushing against his sides, belly and legs as the man took his measurements. When a hand splayed gently against the curve of his ass he almost forgot to breathe. He met the tailor's intense gaze in the mirror as the man's palm moved across him, caressing him with a purpose that had nothing to do with the tape measure hanging limp in his other hand.

Alexander pressed against Gabriel's back, surprised at his own boldness but the flush on the shorter man's cheeks belied the fact that he wasn't exactly objectionable to the tailor's light touches. Alexander curled his fingers and softly squeezed the supple meat in his hand, pulling a gasp from his client's soft looking mouth.

"Is something wrong, sir?" Alexander purred, his mouth close to Gabriel's ear.

The younger man swallowed nervously, his mouth suddenly dry. What could he say? Demand he get off? Storm out of the store? He needed these clothes and Alexander was the best in the business. He was so lucky to have been accepted to have an appointment with him.

He shook his head even as he shivered. "No, I'm fine."

Alexander held his gaze in the mirror a moment more before releasing him and stepping back.

"Now," he said, his tone purely business once more. "I'll have you step into these and then I'll pin them properly."

Gabriel took the offered pants with shaking hands and put them on as Alexander retrieved a pincushion from the shelf above the mirror. A sly smirk slid onto his face where his customer could not see, a shiver of lust going through his body. The young man in his fitting room was simply adorable, his body soft and sweet, and in desperate need of tasting. It was taking all his usually considerable self control to keep things gentle between them. But the more he looked at that expressive face, those eyes that had watered even as the man had accepted his, admittedly inappropriate, touches. Well, he didn't know quite how much longer he could last.

Pins in hand Alexander returned to his client, and gestured for him to stand on a foot stool so he could work. The tailor held out his hand to help the man up and Gabriel took it without thinking. Alexander's long fingers curled around Gabriel's, causing the young man to meet his gaze. His customer's eyes widened perceptibly, no doubt reading the predatory look in the tailor's gaze that he'd tried, but clearly failed, to suppress.

Alexander released his hand and stepped behind him. Pinching the back of the trouser waistband he cinched it in, promoting Gabriel to suck in his stomach.

"Now, now, just relax, sir," the tailor murmured. "You want them to be comfortable."

Gabriel released the breath and Alexander pinned the waistline to hug close to the younger man's body, then he adjusted the hip line to exemplify those luscious curves, giving him a beautifully sweeping hourglass figure. The tailor met Gabriel's eyes in the mirror again, watching him look himself over, watching the conflict on his face but getting no objections to his work.

Satisfied with the upper fit, Alexander sank gracefully to his knees, running his hands up the inside and outside of Gabriel's calves, bringing the leg line in, not too tight, but enough to help the hip's curves stand out from the rest of the pant leg. Above him Gabriel swallowed and Alexander could see his hands shaking by his sides. Something about the way his figure was coming together in the mirror was affecting him deeply.

"Are you alright, sir?" he asked again.

"I..." Gabriel stammered and couldn't finish.

Alexander slid his hands up Gabriel's sides, brushing over his now more prominent hips. "You're magnificent."

Gabriel choked on a sob, unable to control his racing emotions. It should be all wrong, this should be exactly the opposite of what he wanted to see in the mirror and yet, under Alexander's careful hands, something had bloomed inside him and he actually liked what he saw. And, paradoxically perhaps, he did not feel emasculated at the sight of the curves he usually hid away. Quite the opposite in fact, as Alexander moved to kneel in front of him and pin the other leg in the same way, he felt like he was seeing himself through the tailor's eyes. And if this is what the tailor saw, this sensual creature with parts of his body that deserved to be shown off, if only for their own sake, then it implied there were parts of his body that were objectively desirable.

Alexander finished pinning the leg, watching as the previous tension seemed to seep out of his client's body. The young man's breathing was still a little ragged but his hands had stopped shaking and he'd relaxed considerably. Good.

"I'll adjust the rise now," the tailor said gently, before running his hands up the inside of the man's leg again.

Gabriel gasped as those delicate hands slid higher up his leg. He wanted to tell the man to stop, to not worry about that part and his heart thumped in terrified anticipation.

Alexander's fingers reached the apex of Gabriel's thigh, pulling the material in and up, waiting to see how it would conform to the young man's body so he'd know exactly how to adjust it. There was a beat of silence as the material slid home, slipping over the front of Gabriel's crotch, a gasping moan falling from his lips as the pull of the material stimulated him.

Then Alexander was cupping him through his pants, palm against his mound, feeling what wasn't there. For a moment Gabriel froze, expected the worst.

Until Alexander breathed, his voice husky. "You are truly beautiful."

Then the tailor was rubbing him through the trousers, a firm circling motion right where his clit was swelling to attention.

Oh god. It felt good. It felt really good and he didn't want Alexander to stop.

But then he did and Gabriel couldn't help the whimper that left him at the loss.

"Now, now, just relax, sir."

Alexander unzipped the pants and carefully removed them from his client's legs, mindful of all the pins he'd put in place, holding his hand out once more to help Gabriel step out of them and off the stool.

This time he didn't hesitate to take the tailor's hand, enjoying the touch of their fingers which sent fresh arousal pooling between his legs.

Gabriel expected to be given back his old pants again and for things to come to an end but Alexander was still on his knees looking up at him. The tips of his fingers were damp from the wetness growing between Gabriel's legs and as the man watched the tailor passed those fingers over his tongue.

"I want to taste you," Alexander said, lust now burning freely in his emerald gaze, the fact that he was the one on the floor doing nothing to change the fact of who was in control.

Gabriel's heart was beating like a startled bird in his chest but he found himself nodding regardless.

Alexander moved closer again, hand's back on Gabriel's hips, this time pulling his brief's down and off those attractive legs.

Standing naked from the waist down, baring himself completely to this man, this stranger rally, was making Gabriel's head spin. And when the tailor leaned up and pressed his lips between his wet folds, he almost cried.

The tailor's tongue flicked against his clit, circling it slowly, lapping in long strokes and then sucking gently. Each different sensation flooded Gabriel's body and he felt his knees grow weak. Suddenly hands were on his and moving them to brace against Alexander's strong shoulders.

"Thank you," he stammered.

Alexander didn't reply, merely sucked harder on Gabriel's swollen clit, his eyes closed and his face a picture of serenity even as the ministrations of his tongue pulled moan after moan from Gabriel.

He wasn't going to last. He couldn't. He was so wet already, so turned on from all the subtle touches and the way Alexander had all but fucked him with his intense gaze.

"I... I... I'm going to cum."

Alexander hummed pleasantly against him and he was lost, orgasming hard as he bucked his hips against the tailor's hot mouth.

Gabriel felt boneless, legs barely able to hold him. All it took was a gentle tug to have him sinking to the floor along with Alexander, who didn't hesitate to pull him into a deep kiss. Gabriel moaned, tasting himself on the other man's tongue.

"You were delicious," Alexander purred against his mouth. "Now, shall we continue?"

Gabriel's body, still thrumming with his climax, barely heard Alexander but didn't protest when the man maneuvered them over to the mirror. Gabriel soon found himself squatting in front of the reflective glass, legs spread wide with Alexander holding his waist to keep him steady. He flushed as he saw his... his vagina, swollen and flushed from his orgasm. He closed his eyes. He didn't want to look at it.

The sound of Alexander's tailored pants being unzipped echoed in Gabriel's brain and then moments later hips were under his and an insistent shaft was pressing into his slick entrance.

"W...wait, condom," Gabriel stammered, heart suddenly in his throat. "I can't."

"It's alright," assured Alexander, his voice almost hypnotic as he continued to push inside Gabriel's body.

Gabriel tried again, eyes squeezed shut as he felt himself part around the tailor's girth. "No, no, you don't understand..."

'I'm not on anything,' he wanted to say, but Alexander shushed him once more, the man's voice low and soothing, and all Gabriel could do was shudder.

"Relax," Alexander said slowly. "It will be fine."

Gabriel was incredibly wet, despite his attempted protests and Alexander's uncovered shaft glided inside him with ease. The man's legs trembled as the tailor bottomed out inside him, then began to rock slowly in and out.

"Open your eyes, sir," Alexander whispered. "Look at yourself."

Through a haze of pleasure Gabriel cracked open his eyes, which immediately widened at what they saw. His entrance, stretched around the length buried inside it, that same length sliding into the hilt then back out again. Gabriel caught the barest glimpse of the rosy crown of Alexander's shaft before it pressed inside once more.

It was almost like he was watching someone else, but every time Alexander's cock slid home, every time he nudged his buried g-spot a throbbing pleasure surged in his core reminding him that this was his body, his body being fucked, his body receiving this incredible pleasure. No one he'd ever been with had ever made him feel like this. Tears painted his cheeks, emotions over flowing as he sobbed openly.

Alexander shushed him soothingly, laying a row of soft kisses up the side of his neck.

"It feels so good," Gabriel gasped, feeling his orgasm approaching once more.

"And this will feel even better," the tailor promised, picking up the speed of his thrusts.

Gabriel cried out openly, arching his back, the angle somehow allowing Alexander to slip even deeper inside him.

"I'm going to cum," Gabriel whimpered, head thrown back.

"Don't look away, sir," said Alexander urgently, his usually smooth voice ragged and strained. "Watch yourself."

With effort Gabriel forced his head back up, gaze locked on the cock thrusting hard inside him. Every pump of Alexander's hips rubbed his g-spot and in seconds he was cumming, breath hitching desperately as he watched his erect clit twitching in time with the way his pussy spasmed around the tailor's cock. Alexander's thrusts suddenly stilled, his shaft pulsing rhythmically before Gabriel felt a hot rush of liquid inside him.

"Y...you..." he breathed. 'You came inside me.'

"Yes," the tailor said as though reading his mind.

Then Alexander was pulling out of him, spent shaft glistening with Gabriel's juices and a moment later evidence of his climax was oozing back out of Gabriel's hole.

Gabriel collapsed forward against the mirror, his legs no longer able to hold him while his breath fogged up the glass. Behind him Alexander stood, and when Gabriel turned around the tailor was as immaculate as he had been when Gabriel had first arrived at the shop. Not a single strand of hair was out of place and not a thing about him betrayed what they had just done. Compared to Gabriel, who felt like his body had been run through a very pleasurable mangle.

Alexander held out a hand and pulled Gabriel to his feet, then helped the still jelly-legged young man back into his clothes and shoes.

The tailor led him back out of the fitting room, the pinned trousers slung over his arm. Gabriel followed on numb legs. He could still feel Alexander's cum sliding out of his hole. They'd really done it. Completely unprotected. And he'd really cum inside. Gabriel swallowed nervously.

A hand touched his shoulder and he looked up. Alexander was looking down at him, an unreadable expression in his eyes.

"What if I get-" Gabriel blurted out, tears threatening at the corner of his eyes.

"Relax," said the tailor softly. "Don't be afraid."

Alexander lent down and brought their lips together in a soft, deep kiss that had Gabriel tingling to the tips of his toes. Eventually they pulled apart and Alexander escorted him to the door.

"I'll have your clothes ready by next Friday," the tailor said as he opened it for Gabriel, the bell attached to it jingling once more. "Come back then and if you would like to discuss anything further, I shall let you fully monopolize my time."

Gabriel nodded, feeling his face heat up again as he stepped out of the shop.

=== 6 Months Later ===

It was early evening when Gabriel stepped back into Alexander's Tailor shop. The last customers had left for the day, the store quiet though the blinds had yet to be closed. He approached the front counter and gently tapped the service bell.

"One moment please," called a voice from the back room.

Gabriel waited patiently before a familiar figure emerged from behind the curtain.

"It's been a while," he said, noticing Gabriel behind the counter. "I hope you have been well?"

Gabriel bit his lip nervously, unsure of what to say and could almost hear the tailor's honey voice whispering 'relax' into his ear. He hadn't had a proper plan, all he'd known was that he needed to see him again. Had to talk to him. To show him. To know his reaction so even if it all went wrong at least Gabriel would know where he stood. It was the fear of what might result that had delayed his action, letting the days and months slip by until it was too late to do anything else.

He took a deep breath as Alexander came around the counter and froze. The tailor's green eyes raked his body and Gabriel felt like he might as well be naked for the intensity that entered the man's gaze.

"So," the tailor said softly. "How may I help you today, sir?"

Gabriel let out the breath he didn't realize he'd been holding and raised a hand, letting it rest on the prominent swell of his pregnant belly, that was stretching the material of his now too small t-shirt and forcing his shorts to ride low on his hips.

12