All Comments on 'Sewing Seed'

by FetishFantasy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well this story is bound to get some feedback. It was like a bull in china shop smashing all the stereotypes to hell. Not much to the story, but I am sure I will get some interest on the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Taboo la la!

I really like the story. It's definitely a dark subject matter that would be pretty horrific in real life and many transmen understandably would never want to be pregnant and would experience some severe dysphoria in relation to a potential pregnancy, and dealing with the trauma of rape.

That's one of the fun things about erotica, though — exploring the taboo and uncomfortable in a safe way that's consensual in real life.

I hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

At least Eli Haze writes good porn. You write the emotional bits like a hurt comfort fanfic writer which jars with the rape, humiliation, degradation aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

please write more parts to this! so many similar stories ive read never have more parts to it and is a shame as a lot of them could become great chapter stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

oh i LOVE this. this is what i wanted from elihaze's pieces. bless you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love how this ended! Like the other anon said, this is such a great hurt/comfort fic. It left a goofy smile on my face, knowing that Alexander accepted (and maybe even expected) Gabriel, despite him being the one to put Gabriel in the predicament in the first place. I hope you will write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to find a FTM partner to creampie over and over again and get impregnated

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I liked it very much. I'm an FTM who had 2 pregnancies. I didn't have an dysphoria and yes there are transmen who do want to experience pregnancy. I was very happy with the 2 babies I brought into the world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous