Sex Addict: The Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man smiled down at her, looking at this gorgeous girl as he facefucked her ferociously. Millie's gagging had become extreme and it rang out into the night. She was gagging and choking and spluttering. She took her eyes away from the man's and just looked down, looking at the cock that was pounding her mouth. His balls slapped against her chin with every thrust.

"Fuck, that's so good." the man said, breathing hard as he was overcome with pleasure from the busty woman's mouth.

With no way out of this, Millie had no choice. Gagging furiously she reached down to her leggings and pushed them down, wiggling her hips and legs to get them to drop. She kicked them away from her and as the cold rain pattered down on her skin, she opened her legs and peed. She had never been so embarrassed in her life. Imagine just having to pee where you stand because your mouth is getting pounded, this does not happen to people. Relief flooded over her now that she was empty but that relief lasted only a second if that.

He continued to facefuck her for another minute, going as fast as he could, making sure he hit the back of her throat with every thrust. Miliie's eyes went from being open to scrunched shut to open again as the force of his facefucking was beginning to put strain on her neck. A second later and Millie got respite from the ferocious mouthfucking - but not in the way would have liked.

She started to panic more and went wide-eyed. Her hands stretched out as an involuntary movement and her legs outside kicked as the man thrust forward as much as he could, sliding his cock to the back of her throat before going further, reaching past her throat barrier and burying his cock deep in her throat.

Millie's whole body convulsed and the veins in her neck became more apparent as the huge cock sat in her throat. The man took one hand from her head and slid it across the bulge in her neck.

"Good girl, you take my cock in that throat." he said with delight.

Millie had never had anything like this happen to her before, certainly not with something as big as this and she struggled. She heard the man tell her to stick out her tongue, but she was scared she would be sick if she even moved even the slightest.

He didn't seem to notice, too far into the euphoria of her throat. Millie's eyes began to tear up and she began to hit the outside of the tent with her hands, as if to signal 'stop, too much' but again, the man didn't seem to notice.

He moved his hand back to her head and kept her in position for another couple of seconds before he pulled out. Millie's eyes were wide and she took in deep, long breaths, getting as much air back into her lungs as she could manage. She was coughing too, due to the fact her airways were no longer full of cock. Huge strands of spit fell from her mouth and she momentarily glanced at the cock that had been lodged in her throat and it was covered in her spit.

The man turned and looked down at Clara. She was staring at his cock and she felt a tinge of panic as she thought it would be her turn again but the man turned away from her and faced the front of the tent again.

Millie had stopped coughing but was still taking in breaths. She met the man's eyes and it came to her that this was her chance. She just had to pull her head out of the tent and she could get away, go and find help, find someone, find anyone.

But before she could, the man moved with such speed and had grabbed a hold of her head again.

"And where do you think you're going?" he asked.

"Please," Millie begged, "Let me go!"

"Not yet gorgeous." he replied and with one hand on Millie's head, he used the other to unzip the tent further, making the entrance hole bigger. Millie yelped as she was grabbed by the shoulders and pulled into the tent.

As she was pulled into the tent, both the man and Clara saw she wasn't wearing anything below her waist. Clara and Millie locked eyes.

"That facefucking got you so horny you couldn't wait to get your kit off?" said the man, delighted.

Millie had momentarily forgotten and her hands shot down to cover herself but the man just laughed. She stared at Clara, at how she was naked and handcuffed, that ball gag in her mouth.

"What have you done to her?" demanded Millie.

"Had some fun. Been following you all day, gave your friend a surprise wake up call."

Clara replied, more so to Millie than to the man, but all Millie got was some muffled sounds.

As the man moved towards her, Millie tried to scoot back, but hit the inside of the tent. She couldn't do anything as the man stood in front of her and reached down, ripped open her pyjama top, buttons flew everywhere and he grabbed her tits in his hands.

"Nothing better than a busty bitch," he said as he went to shove his cock back into her mouth. Millie kept her mouth firmly closed, not giving him another chance. The man tutted at her and held her nose shut.

Within moments Millie gave in and opened her mouth. She could taste the salty pre-cum as he cock slid over her tongue and filled her mouth.

"Correction, nothing better than a busty bitch sucking your cock."

Millie's arms swung around and tried to push him away as she gagged and yelped.

The man repeated what he had done earlier and, with his cock still buried in her mouth, he grabbed another pair of handcuffs and reached around, pinning Millie's arms behind her and handcuffing her.

Pure bliss, now there were no interruptions as he facefucked her. Millie moved from being on her knees to sitting on her ass, legs stretching out in-front of her as her mouth was pounded.

A minute of facefucking and Millie was back on her knees. The man grabbed her by the hips and stood up, moving her over to where Clara was lying. He moved Millie so her head rested on Clara's stomach and her ass sticking in the air.

"You've lubed up my cock nicely with that pretty mouth of yours," said the man, "only one hole I haven't tried yet."

Millie tried to sit up but the man pressed down and she rested again on Clara. The two women locked eyes, Millie silently begging her friend to help her. She knew she couldn't but she wanted to get out of this situation without anything else happening.

Millie went wide-eyed as she felt something press against her ass. It was his cock.

"You can't, no. You're too big please."

The man ignored her and spanked her ass before he thrust forward and his cock entered Millie's ass. God she was tight and it made him feel so good. Millie let out a scream of both pain and pleasure as she felt his cock slide into her ass and fill her up.

The man thrust back and forth slowly at first, giving her ass the chance to get used to having him inside. But before long, he was fucking her ass with speed and Millie was moaning and screaming and shouting and looking at Clara with such desperation.

"Fuck me, she's tight." said the man towards Clara, "bet you're glad its not you."

Clara's muffled reply probably meant she agreed with him but he'd never know. As bad as she felt, he was right. Clara could not imagine getting her ass fucked by such a huge cock so relief flooded over her that it was her friend getting pounded and not her, she couldn't imagine was Millie was feeling.

The busty brunette winced as the man grabbed her tits and played with them.

"Fuck, please" said Millie, hardly able to take it anymore.

The man continued to fuck her ass but he grabbed the back of her head and gripped a bunch of her hair. To Millie's utter surprise and horror he shoved her head down into Clara's pussy.

Clara jumped and shivered and involuntarily her legs opened wider. Millie looked up at her but Clara's eyes were closed and she had a smile on her face. A wave of anger came over Millie, there was no way her friend was enjoying this? Here she was, getting her ass stretched and pounded and she was smiling?

The man pushed down on Millie's head again and she had no choice but to give her friend oral. Now it was Millie's turn to be muffled as her moans and screams were softened by her friend's pussy.

What felt like an eternity to Millie as her ass was destroyed, she finally got relief as the man pulled his cock out of her ass and spanked her. He grabbed her around the waist and threw her on the camping bed next to Clara. Both women were looking at the man as he stood in front of them.

It only took a moment but he grabbed his cock and jerked off before he exploded and both women were covered in cum. Their faces, tits and tummy became covered in his cum. He kept cumming and cumming, covering them more and more. Clara was squirming as she was plastered. Millie simply laid there and took it all. As bad as she felt, the only thing Millie thought was how could he have such a big load?

Eventually he finished and looked at them both. "Well ladies, this has been a splendid night. Nothing like a bit of camping, eh?"

Clara and Millie simply stared at him.

The man walked back over to the other side of the tent and gathered his clothes before putting everything back on. He gathered up his bag and slung it over his shoulders.

"Wait a minute!" said Millie, "what about us?"

The man looked at the two women. He took his string necklace from his neck and held it up. Dangling from the end was a key. "Here, use this."

He threw the key over to the women and it landed just beside Clara. Millie looked down at it, "but we're both handcuffed, how do we undo-"

The man cut her off, "You'll manage. Take care ladies." and then he was out of the tent and off into the night, leaving the two cum-covered friends lying on the bed, unable to comprehend what had just happened to them.

Millie looked over at Clara as tears ran down her cheek.

THE END

12