Sex Adventures with Alisha Ch. 03

Story Info
Alisha gives me my first threesome for my birthday.
4.8k words
4.76
23.6k
22

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This story is the continuation of the Sex Adventures with Alisha series. This story could stand alone, but if you would like to get to know the narrator and Alisha better, then you'll want to read the first two stories of the series. I listed this story under Group Sex because a new character will be added to these stories. The first two stories can be found under Erotic Couplings.

This story features pegging and cum eating. If either scenario is offensive to you, then this isn't the story that you want to read.

For the next month after Alisha popped my anal cherry with her strap on and fed me my first cream pie, our sex life was mostly normal. About once a week she would pull out the strap on so that we could have a little role reversal, and two or three times a week, I'd eat my cum out of her pussy, but since she and I basically have sex every night, most nights were the normal, garden variety sex.

Then came my birthday.

This year, my birthday happened to fall on a Saturday. There was a large race in our town that morning, and some of the state's best runners came and ran in it. The weather was perfect, and Alisha and I both ran good times. Nevertheless, because the level of competition was so high, I barely got on the podium with a third place finish in my age group. Alisha did a little better. She managed to finish second in her age group. We weren't upset though. We had both run well, and we were happy to have medals dangling around our necks at such a huge event that featured such good competition.

I was feeling a little frisky when we got home, but Alisha told me that I couldn't touch her yet. She said that she had a special birthday surprise for me that evening, and I would have to wait until then to "play." She made the wait more agonizing by teasing me all day long and by wearing her signature skin tight compression shorts and a tight shirt which showed off her cleavage. By the time evening rolled around, I thought my cock was going to rip through my shorts because it was so hard.

Alisha cooked a special birthday meal for me. I am a meat and potatoes kind of guy, so she made me a slow-cooked beef brisket with baby potatoes, some baked, cheesy green beans, and a homemade side salad with romaine lettuce, diced tomatoes, one ring of onion, bacon bits, and some ranch dressing that she made herself. The brisket was cooked to perfection. It was juicy and pink. Every bite was tender, and the meat practically melted in my mouth. The buttery potatoes and perfectly seasoned and cheesy green beans complemented the beef well, the salad was fresh, crispy, and the dressing was better than anything I've ever tasted out of a bottle. Of course a perfect dinner can be enhanced by the perfect wine. Alisha delivered there as well, as we had a nice Pinot Noir to complement the meal.

But if the food was delicious, Alisha was looking very scrumptious herself. Alisha doesn't really need makeup to look beautiful, and she knows it. She only put on a little bit to enhance her beauty. She had her hair up. She wore a little choker necklace around her slender, kissable neck. The front of the shirt that she was wearing had a plunging neckline that exposed the cleavage between her perky B cups. Her spandex shorts were outlining her ass and camel toe very nicely. I wanted to just skip dinner and devour Alisha right there at the table, but she made me eat my dinner. She said that I would "need the energy" for my birthday surprise that night. I couldn't wait to find out what that surprise would be.

When we were finished eating the main meal, Alisha brought desert out of the kitchen. It was a chocolate mousse cake, which was paired with a sweet moscato wine. Alisha truly was going all out. The cake and the moscato combination was a sweets lover's dream. I've never had a better birthday cake.

When I was finished eating, I had a full belly. Alisha pulled out her phone and sent a text to somebody. I was curious about to whom she was sending a text. She told me that it was nothing.

She started clearing the table and bringing the dishes into the kitchen. Usually when Alisha and I eat at home, I help with the cleanup. On that day, though, Alisha wouldn't allow me to help. She insisted that I go into the den and relax.

"I've got this," she said. "Go watch TV."

Watching TV was the last thing I wanted to do. I wanted to take Alisha into the bedroom and have my way with her. She reminded me that my alma mater's basketball game was on and shooed me into the den so that she could clean up the kitchen.

I went into the den and turned on the TV. I searched until I found the basketball game. The college that I graduated from was playing a conference game, and like most conference games in college basketball, it was a close contest. After Alisha finished cleaning up the kitchen, she came into the den with two glasses of wine. She sat on the sofa next to me. She was so beautiful that I couldn't help myself. I leaned in and kissed her. She returned my kiss. We started making out and doing some heavy petting. Just as I thought that we were finally going to progress to the sex—

DING DONG! The doorbell rang.

Dammit I thought to myself. Bad timing.

Alisha jumped off of the sofa. "Finally! Stay right here." She scampered towards the front door, leaving me on the sofa in my aroused and frustrated state.

I heard Alisha open the front door. Then I heard some movement. Soon, Alisha reappeared in the den. She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me off of the sofa. "Your birthday present is waiting in the bedroom."

The bedroom? I thought. This should be interesting.

Alisha led me down the hall and to the bedroom. When we entered, I saw what my birthday surprise was. It was Kerri! And she was only wearing a lacy black bra with matching panties.

Kerri is one of the women that frequently runs in the same races that Alisha and I run in. She's slightly older than us—in her early 40s—which places her in the masters category in most road races. Despite being a little older than us, she is a little bit faster than we are. In fact, she is frequently the women's masters champion in a lot of our local races. One of my goals is to drop my time enough that I can beat Kerri. I've starting coming close to finishing a race in front of her, but so far, she hasn't let get her yet.

Kerri is a very attractive lady with Mediterranean features. Her skin has a dark, golden tan. She has full, straight, jet black hair and smoldering dark eyes. Kerri keeps in shape not just by running, but she also likes to frequent the gym. She has almost no body fat, and her muscles are well-toned from the constant workouts. Kerri has all of the right curves in all of the right places. Her breasts are size D; her stomach shows six pack abs, and her long, slender legs lead up to a very nicely shaped ass.

There is also one other noticeable contrast between Alisha and Kerri. If Alisha looks like the All-American, innocent, girl-next-door type, Kerri oozes with an exotic sexuality. She has a sexual confidence about her that screams that she knows how to please a man, and her body looks like it was designed for one purpose—to be fucked constantly. And here she was in my bedroom!

"Happy Birthday, Baby," Alisha whispered in my ear. With her hand, she nudged me towards Kerri.

Happy birthday indeed.

Kerri approached me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and planted a kiss on my lips. "Happy birthday, Steve," she said. Then, she slowly went to her knees in front of me as her hands slid down my chest, then my belly, and they stopped at the waistband of my shorts. With one swift movement, my shorts and underwear were around my ankles.

Kerri looked up at me and smiled. "You were right, Alisha. He does have a nice cock." She moved in and kissed the tip of it. Then, she ran her tongue along the underside of it, from the base to the head. It felt great!

I looked over at Alisha. While Kerri was kissing me and dropping my shorts, Alisha had removed her own shorts and was sitting on the side of the bed. Her fingers were rubbing her pussy as she watched Kerri work her mouth over my cock. When we made eye contact, Alisha smiled at me—as if to say that she was perfectly fine with what Kerri was doing to me.

And what Kerri was doing to me at that moment was engulfing my entire cock in her mouth. I felt my cock bump up against her throat. As she pulled her head off of it, she ran her tongue up the underside of my cock. Then, she stopped at the head, sealed her lips over it, and provided a light suction. Then, her head went down again until she was deep throating me. It felt awesome.

After a few moments of Kerri's oral work, I felt like I needed to take a break before I came in her mouth too soon. I pulled back and guided Kerri to the bed, right next to where Alisha was. Alisha scooted over a little to give Kerri room.

Kerri removed her bra, and her massive tits looked great! I'm sure that they were fake, but I didn't care. I leaned in and took one of the pencil eraser sized nipples in my mouth. Her dark areola were about the size of quarters, and the nipple that I was now sucking on stood up nice and proud. Kerri embraced my head and held me to her. I sucked and nibbled on that side a bit, and then moved to the other tit. I'm a little OCD, so I felt like I needed to give each breast the same amount of attention. Can't be out of balance you know. Kerri moaned in approval as I worked my lips, tongue, and teeth in the other nipple.

I could have stayed on her breasts all day, but I wanted to explore Kerri's body some more. After all, she worked hard by running on the roads and working out at the gym to make it look good, so I had to show her some appreciation. I kissed my way down her abs, and eventually, I got to her panties. I could see that there was already a wet spot in them. Slowly, I peeled them down her legs, and there she was, a smoking hot brunette bombshell, naked in front of me. It was amazing!

I moved in towards her pussy. Like I always do, I kissed my way up one thigh, but just before I reach the target, I started kissing my way up her other one. Every time I would get close to her pussy, Kerri would moan in frustration. I paused a bit to admire Kerri's pussy. She had mostly shaved it. There was a little well-trimmed patch at the top that was about an inch wide. Her pussy lips were meaty. The perfect kind to suck into my mouth and nibble on.

I took her right lip into my mouth and sucked gently on it. Kerri hissed and softly said, "oh yeah." Once I knew that she approved of that movement, I nibbled a little bit on it. Her moans intensified. I moved to the other lip and repeated the process. Kerri approved.

I moved to the bottom of her pussy. I ran my tongue up it slowly, savoring the taste. Every pussy tastes different. Kerri's pussy a little musky, but it was still tasty. When I got to her clitoris, I pursed my lips around it and sucked gently. She had a thick little clitoris—almost like a miniature penis. It was easy to suck on, and Kerri was loving the work that my lips and tongue were doing on it.

I couldn't see what Alisha was doing because my head was between Kerri's legs, but I knew what she was doing by the sounds that she was making. I could hear her moan softly, and the squishy sounds I was hearing from her direction told me that she had to be playing with her pussy while she watched me eat Kerri out. It occurred to me that I had never had anyone watch me have sex with another person before, especially not a woman that I was in a relationship with. I found that there was a little extra thrill in knowing that I was putting on a show for an audience of one.

I really wanted to put on a good show for Alisha, so I went at Kerri's pussy with gusto. I buried my tongue between the folds of Kerri's pussy lips. I went deep with it as I licked up and down. Kerri's pussy juices were coating my face as I intensified the licking. Kerri's started grinding into my face. I kept switching up speeds until I found the one that Kerri responded to the most, and then I stayed there.

Kerri responded with "Oh yes, oh yes. Don't stop."

And I didn't stop. I kept going, lapping up Kerri's juices as they leaked into my mouth. Kerri grabbed the back of my head and grinded her pussy onto my tongue.

"Oh my God! I'm cuuummiiiiiiing!

And boy did Kerri ever cum! She doesn't squirt like Alisha, but those muscular thighs that she works on in the gym are very strong. She squeezed my head with them so hard as I ate her through her orgasm that I thought she was going to pop my head like a grape. Her body convulsed, and she screamed so loud that I thought the neighbors were going to call the police. I'm not sure how long she orgasmed, but she kept my head in that death grip and her hand on the back of my head she entire time that she came. Eventually, her orgasm subsided, and she relaxed her thighs enough that I was able to back off of her pussy a little bit.

Off to the side, I heard Alisha say, "Wow, baby. That was hot!"

I turned to Alisha. To my surprise, she moved closer to me, and she kissed me fully on the mouth. She moaned a little bit as she tasted Kerri on my lips. "She tastes good, doesn't she, Babe"? she asked. I had to agree.

Alisha reached down and grabbed my hard rod. Why don't you fuck her now?

"You're okay with that?" I asked.

"Of course. It's your birthday."

I looked over at Kerri, lying spread-eagle on the bed, waiting in anticipation for me to fuck her. My eyes took the sight in. Here, lying on my bed, was a perfect fuck doll. I had to take this opportunity to fuck her. I moved in, lined my cock up with her pussy, and with one thrust, I buried it all the way in to the hilt.

"Oh, yes," Kerri said.

Her pussy gripped my cock like a fist. I swear, I don't know what kinds of exercises strengthen pussy muscles, but Kerri must be doing them. As I stroked my cock in and out of her soaking wet channel, she used her pussy to milk me.

Alisha leaned over and kissed me on the mouth as I was fucking Kerri. Then, she did something that surprised me. She bent down and kissed Kerri on the mouth. Kerri didn't resist. She kissed Alisha right back. They were fully making out with each other as I was fucking Kerri. I know I probably should have been a little jealous, but then my cock was sliding in and out of Kerri's pussy while Alisha was kissing her, so I had to let Alisha kiss Kerri. Plus, watching them make out was super-hot.

The sight of Alisha and Kerri making out coupled with the sensations that Kerri's pussy was giving to my cock meant that there was no way that I could last very long. I announced, "I'm about to cum."

"Yes," Kerri said. "Cum in my pussy."

"Yeah, fill her pussy up with your cum," Alisha said to me.

No sooner had Alisha given the order than I obeyed. I let out a roar as my cock started pumping my seed deep into Kerri's depths. Beneath me, Kerri went into her orgasmic convulsions. Alisha and I made out as I filled Kerri's pussy up with my cum while it pulsed in its own orgasm around my cock. After a few seconds of that, Kerri and I were spent. I pulled my cock out of Kerri.

Then, Alisha surprised me again. She got down on her knees and put my cock in her mouth. "Mmm," she said around it. "This tastes good." My cock instantly rose again under the ministrations of Alisha's mouth.

Once she had my cock cleaned off and hard again, Alisha had one more surprise for me. She turned her head to Kerri's pussy, and put her mouth on it. She lapped my cum out of her pussy like she was a cat lapping milk out of a bowl. I was stunned. I had no idea that sweet, innocent little Alisha was bisexual. The sounds that both women were making told me that they were both enjoying themselves. It was like I was watching lesbian porn, but it wasn't on my computer screen. I had two live actresses performing for me in my bedroom. My cock responded in a very predictable way. It was rock hard.

Alisha turned to me, her mouth full of cum. She kissed me. Our tongues swapped the cum mixture back and forth. Eating cum out of Alisha's pussy is still my favorite, but my juices mixed with Kerri's were pretty tasty too. On Alisha's order, we both swallowed.

Then Alisha pushed me onto my back. "I need that cock now," she growled. And in short order, she straddled my hips, and she was riding my cock for all it was worth. Her little B cups bounced above me as she bounced up and down on me. Then, she would switch it up by grinding her pussy on my cock. Her pussy juices were leaking down my abs and my legs as she continued working her way towards her orgasm.

Suddenly, without warning, I saw Kerri's pussy hovering above me. I had gotten so into watching Alisha have her way with me that I had forgotten Kerri was there, but she was giving me a reminder of her presence now. She kept lowering her pussy until she had planted it right on my mouth. Then she started grinding my face as I tongued her slit. There was still a little bit of cum in there at first, but it didn't take long for me to lap it all up, and all I was tasting was pussy.

I had never felt more like a sexual stud than I did at that moment. Here I was giving pleasure to two beautiful women at the same time. Alisha was alternating between bouncing and grinding on my cock while Kerri was grinding her pussy on my tongue. Both women were working hard to achieve orgasms, and I was the lucky bastard that they chose to give it to them. I guess the best way to describe it is that I was both a sexual god and a fuck toy at the same time. I was hoping that the moment would never end.

Both women achieved their goals almost simultaneously. Alisha was the first. But only by about three seconds. I felt that familiar pussy tightening, bed sheet soaking orgasm as she coated my cock and balls with her orgasmic juices. Meanwhile, Kerri's legs tightened around my head, and she went into convulsions as her pussy squirted a small bit of juice on my face. I lay there helpless on my back as both women rode out their orgasms on top of me.

If I had felt like a sexual god while Alisha and Kerri were both on top of me, I felt like even more of one at that moment when both of those beautiful women were cumming all over me. Man, that was a rush!

After Kerri got off of my face, Alisha rolled onto her back. I was still hard because from some miracle, I had been able to hold off on cumming while the ladies got off. The three of us lay on the bed, catching our breaths. Alisha reached over and started caressing my cock with her hand—not enough to get me off, but enough to keep me hard. She leaned in and kissed me on the mouth. She pulled back and said, "I love how Kerri tastes," Kerri put her mouth on my cock and started sucking it softly. She pulled back and said, "I love how Alisha tastes." Suddenly, I started to suspect that this wasn't the first time that Kerri and Alisha had ever tasted each other's pussies.

Kerri pulled up to my ear and whispered, "why don't you fuck your girlfriend some more?" I was all for that idea. Alisha rolled onto her back, and spread her legs open. As I positioned myself to re-enter her, she embraced me. Since her pussy was so wet, I slid all the way in with one stroke. I slowly started fucking her. After a minute or so of that, I felt Kerri moving on the bed behind me. I had no idea what she was up to until I felt some lube going down the crack of my ass.

Whoa! I thought. I turned and looked over my shoulder. Apparently, while I was fucking Alisha, Kerri had slipped on a strap on dildo. It looked like it was a little larger than Alisha's. I wasn't sure if I could take it.

Alisha put her hand under my chin and turned my head so that we were eye to eye. I asked her, "do you know what Kerri is up to?"

12