Sex Adventures with Alisha Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alisha nodded. "I know. Trust me; you're going to love it."

I had stopped thrusting into Alisha once I had noticed Kerri behind me. My lack of motion allowed Kerri to put a well-lubed finger up my ass. I had to admit, it did feel pretty good. One finger became two, and then three. I lay there with my cock buried inside of Alisha's pussy while Kerri continued to prepare me for what was about to happen.

Then, I felt the knob of her fat dildo pressing up against my asshole.

"Remember what I taught you," Alisha said. "Relax and breathe out as she pushes in."

I followed Alisha's advice. I was a little nervous because Kerri's dildo was bigger than the one that Alisha uses on me, but I did exhale deeply and relax my ass muscles.

I felt a slight sting when Kerri pushed the head of it past my sphincter. Then, I could feel her feeding it into me inch by inch. After what I guess was seven inches, she had me fully impaled on it. She fucked me three or four times with it, and the she stopped with about half of it in me.

"Okay," Kerri said. "Start fucking Alisha again."

I wasn't sure how I was supposed to fuck my girlfriend with a rubber cock up my ass, but I gave it a try. I pulled out a little, and then I pushed back into her. Kerri just stayed still, so essentially as I was fucking Alisha, I was also simultaneously fucking myself. As I started to find a rhythm, I found that I liked the dual sensation. With every stroke, I was enjoying the familiar sensation of fucking Alisha's tight pussy on my cock, while at the same time, I was getting a nice little prostate massage from Kerri's dildo. As everything started to feel better, I picked up the pace. The harder I fucked Alisha, the more intense the pleasure felt. Soon, I was fucking her as hard as I could. Behind me, Kerri had measured my stokes, and then she found the right place to be so that when I pulled out of Alisha, my ass cheeks would slap against her and the fake cock was completely buried in my ass. Within a minute, we were all three well synchronized.

From behind me, Kerri said, "Damn, Alisha. Your boyfriend has a really nice ass!"

"I told ya," Alisha replied and I was pounding her pussy mercilessly.

With every stroke, the pleasure in both my cock and my ass increased. Soon, it felt like every nerve between my waist and my thighs was on fire. The pleasure was so intense that it was almost painful, but in a good sort of way. I wasn't really paying attention to the ladies at this point. All of my concentration was on the feelings in my private parts, and they were exquisite.

Once Alisha's pussy clamped down on my cock and started squirting her juices, I knew that would be it for me. With a loud, guttural roar, I came as hard as I have ever cum into her pussy. Shot after shot surged up through my cock as I unloaded a massive amount of cum into her tight, soaked pussy. It felt like I came for ten minutes, but the reality is that it was likely only a few seconds, but they were wonderful seconds, and I relished every single one of them.

When everyone was done cumming, Kerri collapsed onto my back. Her weight caused me to collapse onto Alisha. I started to feel a little guilty about all of my and Kerri's weight squashing Alisha, so I asked Kerri, "you want to taste something amazing?"

Kerri was a little apprehensive. "What?"

"You should lick my cum out of Alisha's pussy."

Alisha brightened up beneath me. "Yeah. That's a great idea."

Kerri got off of me and practically threw me off of Alisha so that she could get to the cream pie that awaited her between Alisha's legs. Her tongue plunged into Alisha's hole. She slurped some of my cum out like she was drinking from a straw. When her mouth was full, she let the cum in her mouth rest on her tongue a little before she swallowed. "That might be the best cum cocktail I've ever tasted."

Alisha smiled. "I know, right? Feed me some of that."

Kerri's mouth was back on Alisha's pussy, lapping and sucking until she had more cum in her mouth. Then, she moved up to Alisha's mouth, and they started making out, swapping my cum back and forth between each other. I knew that I had cum a rather large load, but even I was surprised a little at how much cum they were swapping back and forth as they were kissing each other. Soon, they stopped kissing and swallowed.

Kerri smiled. "Wow, guys. What was awesome."

Alisha looked at me. "What did you think, babe?"

"Best birthday ever," was my response.

Kerri gave Alisha another kiss on the lips, then came over to me and French kissed me deeply. She pulled back and said, "thanks for letting me be a part of it."

"No," I said. "Thank you."

Kerri removed her strap on and placed it in her bag. She then took the bag into the bathroom so that she could get dressed. Alisha and I cuddled our naked bodies together on the bed. When Kerri came out of the bathroom fully dressed, Alisha got out of the bed to show her out. When Alisha returned, she asked me if I had one more fuck left in me. Of course, I said, "yes."

For the rest of that night, Alisha and I made slow, beautiful love. It was a romantic love-making session with my best girl. After it was over, I lay on my back, and Alisha rested her head on my chest as she drifted off to sleep. As I contemplated what Alisha had given to me for my birthday, I realized that it was a lengthy list of firsts. I had my first threesome, I got to watch two women have sex live for the first time, I got to fuck a woman while being fucked at the same time for the first time. I wondered if Alisha had more "firsts" for me.

It wouldn't take long for me to find out that she did.

12