Sex Adventures with Alisha Ch. 04

Story Info
Alisha and I play with Kerri and her husband.
6.5k words
4.68
21k
23

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This story is the continuation of the Sex Adventures with Alisha series. I would recommend reading the first three stories of the series to gain some context.

This story features man on woman sex, woman on woman sex, and man on man sex.

***

About two or three weeks after Alisha had given me a threesome with Kerri for my birthday, she told me that Kerri and her husband had invited us over to their house for a weekend cookout on Saturday night. My first thought was surprise that Kerri had a husband. Kerri runs in many of the same races that Alisha and I run in, and Kerri usually kicks our asses in them, but I had never seen Kerri bring a guy to any of the races. To make the surprise even more shocking was the fact that Kerri had shared a bed with Alisha and me on the night of my birthday. I wondered if her husband knew about it.

Since it was summer, and since Kerri and her husband have a swimming pool, the dress code was swimwear. I already knew that Alisha looks great in a two-piece bikini, and I suspected that Kerri would also. I couldn't wait to find out.

Kerri and her husband live in a nice, two story house hidden back on a few acres of land. Kerri greeted us both with a hug at the door almost wearing a two-piece bikini. There was enough material to cover her nipples and her pussy, but that was it. The top strained to keep her ample breasts within them, and her big, juicy ass wasn't covered at all. There was just a piece of butt floss going down her butt crack to hold the material in front in place. Just as I suspected, Kerri looked hot in a bikini. I felt my cock come to life a little bit as Kerri pressed her nearly naked body against me with her hug. The wry grin on her face when she pulled back told me that she noticed.

Kerri led me and Alisha through the house and to the back yard. Once we got there, I met one of the biggest men I've ever met in my life. His name was Pablo. He was Mexican, about six foot five, and it was clear that he works out at the same gym that Kerri works out at. He had no body fat, and it looked like even his muscles had muscles. He didn't look as large or as freakish as the bodybuilders that I've seen on TV or at Venice Beach. He looked like a healthy kind of muscular—like a big, strong man. I sure hoped that he didn't know that I had fucked his wife a couple of weeks back because I wouldn't want this guy to throw a punch at me.

There was another feature that was very easily noticeable about Pablo. He wore his swim shorts a little tight, and the bulge in the front of them was very prominent. I wondered if he had stuffed a cucumber down the front of his shorts.

Pablo greeted me with a warm smile and extended his hand to me for a handshake. Pablo was a handsome man who looked to be in about his mid-forties. We gave each other's hand a firm grip. I was hoping that he wouldn't squeeze my hand hard enough to break any bones. "Hola," he said with a slight Latino accent. We exchanged names. Then, Pablo gave Alisha a friendly hug. There was nothing sexual about it. It was just a warm hug between two good friends. Alisha's a very petite lady, but she looked even tinier next to the hulking Pablo.

I offered to help Pablo with the grill while Alisha and Kerri went into the kitchen to prepare everything else. Pablo opened an ice chest that was next to the table that we would eventually eat at and offered me a beer. Apparently, Kerri had told him what my favorite brand was because the ice chest was stocked with it. I grabbed a can, popped it open, and took a good swig.

Pablo and I had friendly conversation with each other as we grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, and boneless chicken breasts. I was glad to see that Pablo and I agree that the only way to grill is with charcoal. No gas grills here. I learned that Pablo owned a plumbing business. Turns out, it's the biggest plumbing business in town. I see advertisements for his business on TV almost every night. Pablo was originally from Mexico, but he had been in the United States for about 25 years. He was a true success story. He started as a penniless apprentice, and after years of hard work, he started his own plumbing business, and it had grown to be the biggest, and the best one, in town. He and Kerri had been married for the last fifteen years, and they had two children, who were both staying at Kerri's mom's house that night.

I told Pablo my story about being a college English professor, how I had lost a job due to budget cuts, which had eventually led to my divorce from my first (and so far, only) wife, and how I had just moved into town less than a year ago. I told him how I met Alisha through running road races.

If Pablo knew about his wife having a threesome with me and Alisha, he certainly didn't show it. He was as congenial as could be, and, eventually, I relaxed around him.

After all of the food was prepared, the four of us sat around the square table that sat beside the pool. Pablo and I were across from each other, and Alisha and Kerri were across from each other. In addition to the meats that Pablo and I—well, mostly Pablo—had grilled, the ladies had prepared tossed green salad, homemade potato salad, and some baked beans.

The food was delicious. Pablo and I had fresh beers, and Alisha and Kerri drank some white zinfandel wine. In addition to the wonderful food, the conversation was awesome. I really got to know Pablo and Kerri well, and I felt comfortable opening up to them and letting them get to know me also. What made me feel uncomfortable, though, was seeing Kerri's breasts on such prominent display. I tried not to stare, but I'm sure that she, Pablo, and Alisha all knew how drawn my eyes were to them. I mean, how could they not be? If anyone did catch me stealing glances at them, though, nobody let on.

Darkness was starting to set in as we finished our dinner. We thought that it would be nice to let our food settle by soaking in the hot tub that was part of the swimming pool setup. Pablo turned it on, and the four of us settled in. Somehow, Pablo and I sat next to each other, and Alisha and Kerri were positioned directly across from us. The beer and wine flowed. As everyone started feeling a little tipsy, Alisha and Kerri got closer and closer together.

Then, they leaned in to each other and kissed on the lips. I was so shocked that I almost dropped my beer right into the hot tub. While they kissed, Alisha's hand went up and grabbed one of Kerri's breasts. It was definitely a hot sight, but I wasn't sure how to take it. I looked over to Pablo to see what his reaction was. The look on his face told me that he was enjoying what he was seeing.

Pablo made eye contact with me. "It's okay," he said. "They do this all the time."

I looked over at the girls again. Their kissing and making out had gotten a little more heated. Somehow, while all of this was going on, both girls had gotten topless. The water level was just such that their breasts were above the water line. Alisha was mauling Kerri's breasts with her hands as she kissed Kerri's mouth. Then, she moved her head down, and started sucking on one of Kerri's nipples. The sight was mesmerizing.

I was so caught up in the two women in front of us that it took some time for me to notice that Pablo's hand was rubbing slowly up the inside of my thigh. I jumped in surprise and turned to face him. When I did, he grabbed the back of my head with one of his strong hands and kissed me right on the mouth. I tried to jump back, but his big, beefy hand was so strong that I couldn't go anywhere. After a couple of seconds, he pulled his head back and looked me right in my eyes.

"I know about your birthday," he said. "It's okay." To prove his point, he leaned in and kissed me again. Then, he moved back a little bit. "Let's take off our shorts," he said.

The next thing I knew, he was holding his swim shorts above the water, and he tossed them off to the side. I looked back towards the girls. Kerri was now totally naked and lying on the patio just outside the hot tub. Her legs were spread wide open, but I couldn't see her pussy because Alisha had her face between her legs and was eating it. I was so turned on by the sight that I was suddenly game for just about anything.

When in Rome, I thought to myself, and in a swift motion, I had my shorts off and threw them next to Pablo's. Under the water, my hand found my cock. I was slowly starting to stroke it, when I felt Pablo's huge hand on top of mine. "Let me," he said.

I was a little reluctant, but I did move my hand and allow Pablo's hand to gently go around my manhood. Then, he slowly started stroking it up and down. I couldn't see what he was doing because of the bubbles that the jets of the Jacuzzi were creating, but I could feel it. I had to admit, it did feel good.

"Don't leave me hanging" Pablo said.

I knew what he meant. Even though I had never touched another man's cock before, I knew that it was only fair that if he was stroking my cock, then I should be stroking his. I reached my hand under the bubbling water. I had to grope around a bit since I couldn't see under the water, but, soon, my hand found something that felt too large to be a cock. As I wrapped my hand around it, the tip of my middle finger barely touched my thumb. I ran my hand down it until it got to Pablo's pelvis, and then I ran my hand up it. My hand kept going, and kept going; it took a long time to find the end of that thing. Finally, my hand found the head of Pablo's cock. Even though I couldn't see it, I knew that he had a monster hanging between his legs.

I became distracted by screams from the other side of the hot tub. Kerri screamed, "Oh yes! Yes! Yes!"

While still keeping a grip on Pablo's cock, I turned my attention to the ladies. Kerri's pussy was on full display now. Alisha had backed off of it and was finger banging it through Kerri's orgasm. The combination of watching Kerri thrash about spread eagle, Alisha rubbing Kerri's clit while working three fingers in and out of her, and Pablo's hand slowly stroking my cock had me rock hard. Even though I couldn't see Pablo's cock in the bubbling water, my hand told me that he was rock hard also.

As Kerri was catching her breath, with her pussy still on full display, Alisha turned to us. "Did you boys enjoy the show?" she asked.

"Si," said Pablo. "I think your boyfriend did too."

Kerri slowly sat up. "What are you two doing over there?"

"You know what we're doing," Pablo teased. I wasn't sure if I should speak or not.

"Well don't do it under the water," Kerri said. "Stand up and show us those impressive cocks.

Pablo and I made eye contact. He smiled and stood up. When he did, his cock was just about at my forehead level. As I suspected, it was a monster. It had to be somewhere around ten inches long. It was also the thickest cock I had ever seen before. Alisha and I like to watch porn together sometimes, but even some of the men that we watch banging the beautiful porn actresses would be a little in awe of Pablo's giant cock.

I hadn't stood up yet. All I could do was stare at Pablo's impressive manhood. "You can touch it if you want," Pablo said.

Strangely, for reasons I can't explain, I did want to touch it. I reached out, and I wrapped my hand around it as best I could. Slowly, I started stroking it up and down. I looked below the cock, and saw his chestnut sized balls in the ball sac below. With my other hand, I reached over and held them gently in my hand.

Suddenly, I was horrified by the thought that my girlfriend was watching me play with another man's cock. My head whipped around to look at her, and I saw her sitting on the edge of the hot tub. She was smiling at me with lust filled eyes, and her fingers were rubbing her pussy. She clearly wasn't mad. She was getting turned on! I took that as my cue to keep stroking.

I turned my attention back to Pablo's cock. One thing that I noticed about it was that it had some weight. It never occurred to me that a penis would weigh anything before. After all, I have never noticed that mine ever weighed anything whenever I've masturbated. But Pablo's cock felt heavy in my hand as I stroked it up and down.

"Suck it," Pablo said.

It took me a couple of seconds to process what he had said. "What?" I asked in surprise.

"Put it in your mouth."

My hands came off of his cock. "Oh no," I said. "I'm not gay."

"Neither am I," he said.

"Uh uh," I said. "It's one thing for me to give you a hand job. But to put your cock in my mouth?"

"I guess we need to explain to rules to Steve," Alisha said from right beside me. While I was stroking Pablo's cock, she had moved to one side of me, and Kerri was on the other. I hadn't noticed that they had come over to the men's side of the hot tub until Alisha spoke up.

'I'll do it," Kerri said. She looked me in the eyes. "Pablo is so good at his job that he goes out of town to do some consulting work a lot. Sometimes, he might stay out of town for a whole week. Well, I'm a nymphomaniac. So as you can imagine, I go crazy if I can't have Pablo's cock for a whole week. So, early in our marriage, Pablo and I came to an agreement. When he's out of town on consultations, I'm allowed to fool around with any guy"—she looked at Alisha— "Or girl that I want."

"Okay," I said.

"But there is a catch," Kerri said. "The only guys that I'm allowed to fuck around with are the ones who are willing to play with Pablo when he's in town."

I was having a hard time wrapping my mind around what Kerri was telling me. Here is Pablo, a man who probably has the biggest dick in town, married to one of the sexiest women I have ever seen, and he wants to have sex with men? I looked up at him.

"Do you play around when you go out of town too?" I asked.

"Si," he said. "Girls, guys. Makes no difference."

"I don't know," I said. I've never sucked another man's cock before."

"It's okay," Alisha said. "Kerri and I will show you how he likes it."

I could feel my reluctance fading a little bit, but I still wasn't convinced that I should go through with this.

Kerri got out of the water and laid back on the side of the hot tub. She spread her legs and used her fingers to hold her pussy lips open. I could see the wetness glistening on the inside of it. "Wouldn't you like to be able to fuck this pussy when my husband's out of town?" she cooed.

"Yes," Alisha whispered in my ear. "Wouldn't you?"

That sealed the deal for me. "All right," I said.

Alisha let out a high pitched squeal and said "Yay!"

Kerri got back into the water, and got next to me again. She took Pablo's cock in her hand and she said, "the first thing that you need to know if you want Pablo to get really excited is that he likes it when you run your tongue along the veins on the underside of his cock. Like this."

Kerri took her tongue, and lightly ran it from the base of his cock to the head. She made sure to move slowly so that Pablo could really savor what her tongue was doing to him. Pablo let out a moan of pleasure. Then, Kerri handed the cock off to Alisha, and she copied what Kerri had done. Again, Pablo moaned his approval.

Alisha then handed the cock off to me. "Okay," she said. "Now you try it."

Slowly, I moved my face to the base of Pablo's cock. I could smell the combination of the chlorine from the hot tub and his manly scent as I tentatively reached my tongue out and placed it on a vein where the cock met the nut sack. Then, slowly, I ran my tongue along the chosen vein all the way to the head of his cock. Pablo moaned again. "Oh yeah," he said. Just like the ladies before me, I stopped when I reached the head of his cock.

"Good," Kerri said with approval. "Now, once you start getting him worked up like that, the next step is that he likes for you to suck on the head of his cock a little bit. Like this." Kerri placed her lips on top of Pablo's cock. She slid them down to just where the head met the shaft, and then pulled off. The suction that she had provided with her mouth caused a little popping noise when she pulled off of it.

She pointed the cock at me. I gingerly placed my mouth on top of the cock, and then slid down to the same point where Kerri had stopped. When I pulled my mouth back off of the cock, Kerri noticed that there was a little bit of pre-cum on the tip of it. She smiled and said, "look at what you've done. Good job! Lick it off."

I wasn't sure if I wanted to taste Pablo's pre-cum. After all, I had never tasted another man's cum before. But, since I was already committed to going down this rabbit hole, I figured that I might as well keep going. I put out my tongue and licked the tip of Pablo's penis. He shivered a bit as my tongue scooped the little bit of cum up. It wasn't much, but I could still taste a little bit of it. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

"Good," Kerri cooed. "Now, slowly work the whole thing into your mouth. Like this."

Kerri opened her mouth wide. She had to open it wide to fit Pablo's cock into it. She moved her head up and down. Every time she went down, she moved a little bit further down the shaft. After she did this a few times, she handed the cock off to Alisha, who repeated what Kerri had done. Pablo moaned in approval. For a brief moment, I felt a little twinge of jealousy at watching my girlfriend sucking on another man's cock. But then I realized that I was about to fellate the same cock that she was working in and out of her mouth. After she went up and down a few times on it, Alisha pointed the cock in my direction. I knew that it was my turn.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could. I was barely able to open it enough to fit Pablo's prick in. Truthfully, my jaw started to hurt a little bit. But, I knew that what I was doing was turning Alisha and Kerri on, so I moved my lips down to where the head met the shaft, and then, taking a deep breath, I went down a little more. Remembering what Kerri and Alisha had been doing, I only went a small way, and then pulled up. Then, I went a little further. I kept doing this over and over until the head of his cock touched the opening to my throat. My gag reflex kicked in immediately, and I pulled my head off and started coughing.

Kerri and Alisha laughed at me as I coughed and sputtered. I was embarrassed at first, but the ladies assured me that it happens to every cock-sucking newbie.

I don't really know how to describe what Pablo's cock tasted like. I guess you have to have sucked a cock in order to know what it's like. I knew that I didn't hate it. I'll still take eating pussy over sucking cock ten times out of ten, but I did like having Pablo's cock in my mouth. I just wished that it wasn't such a struggle to fit it in.

After a few minutes of Kerri, Alisha, and I taking turns at giving Pablo oral pleasure, Kerri suggested that we take the party inside. All four of us, in all of our naked glory, stood up, got out of the hot tub, and went inside the house.

Once we were inside, we went upstairs and into Kerri and Pablo's bedroom. There was a king sized bed there—plenty of room for four people to play. Once there, Pablo faced me and then got on his knees. He put his hand on my cock and stroked it slowly. I had to admit that it felt good. Then, my cock was in his mouth. I couldn't believe that this big, brawny, muscular guy was sucking my dick, but I had to admit, it felt really good. Pablo used the right combination of spit, suction, and movement as he deepthroated me like an expert. Then, Kerri was next to him. Pablo removed my cock from his mouth and handed it off to her. Then, she was deepthroating me while Pablo played with my balls.

Then, I felt my ass cheeks being spread apart, and a tongue start rimming my asshole. I looked back to see Alisha back there with her face buried between my ass cheeks while her tongue started to work magic on it. Meanwhile, Pablo was sucking my cock again. I had to admit that the double stimulation of having my cock sucked and my asshole tongued felt really good, so I surrendered myself to it.

12