Sex Adventures with Alisha Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, without warning, Alisha popped one of her fingers into my butthole. She probed a bit until she found my prostate and started rubbing it. The feeling was so stimulating that I almost came in Pablo's mouth right then, but I was able to hold off.

Before I knew it, Pablo stood up again and said, "Let's get on the bed."

As we piled onto the bed, Alisha spread her legs, grabbed my head, and guided me to her pussy. Of course, I never turn down a chance to eat Alisha's pussy, so I dove right in and started doing the moves with my tongue that Alisha loves. What I didn't know was that being on my knees with my face buried between Alisha's legs had put my ass in the air, right at the perfect position for Pablo and Kerri to get at it. Before I knew it, I felt that familiar cold sensation of lubricant being applied to my asshole. I was jolted, and I raised my head.

"Whoa!" I said. "Hold on."

Alisha placed her hand on my chin. "What's wrong?"

"Do you know what Pablo's doing?" I asked her. By this time, he was working his beefy index finger into it.

Alisha gave me a devilish smile. "Of course I do. What do you think I've been preparing you for all this time?"

My head was spinning. Of course I liked it when Alisha fucked my ass with her strap on, but her rubber prick wasn't nearly as big as Pablo's prick. I told her so.

"It will be okay," she said.

"I don't know," I protested.

"Do it for me," she said in her most seductive voice.

"And me," said Kerri from beside me. She reached under me and started gently stoking my hardened cock with her hand.

Once Pablo had my asshole and his cock lubed up sufficiently, he placed the head of his cock against my back door. My eyes widened, mostly in fear. Alisha must have noticed because she gently pushed my head down towards her pussy and said, "Here. This will take your mind off of your ass."

I moved down, and put my mouth on Alisha's pussy. From behind me, I was aware of Pablo's efforts to work his cock into my ass. I decided that rather than focus on that, I would focus on Alisha's pussy. I started licking it, but soon, the pain in my backside was beginning to overwhelm my senses. I let out a painful moan.

Kerri held my ass cheeks apart for Pablo. Alisha said, "Relax. Deep breath in and out." I obeyed and inhaled deeply. Then, as I was exhaling, the head of Pablo's cock pushed past my sphincter, and it was inside my ass. I hadn't felt a pain like that ever before. I felt like I was being split in two. Pablo paused to let me get used to the intrusion in my ass. Clearly, he had broken in newbies before.

When the pain subsided a bit, I moved in and licked Alisha's pussy some more. Pablo took this as his cue and slowly worked his cock in and out of my ass. The pain wasn't subsiding, but I found that I didn't notice it as much when I was feasting on Alisha's pussy.

Then, I heard Kerri say from behind me, "Oh, Alisha. You should see this. It's so hot!" And just like that, Alisha and her pussy were gone.

I now could do nothing but let Pablo have his way with me. To his credit, he was gentle, but he was so big that the pain never fully subsided. I did enjoy the way that his bulbous head tickled my prostate as it moved back and forth over it. Despite the pain, I noticed that I did have a hard on. I also heard conversation behind me.

Alisha: "This is so hot."

Kerri: "I love watching Pablo fuck other guys."

Pablo: "Damn, his ass is tight."

While the ladies were watching Pablo drill me, one of them reached under and started stroking my cock. My ass was hurting because it felt like it had a telephone pole lodged in it, but my cock was hard and on fire. I wanted it to end, but the handjob I was getting kept me going.

Luckily for me, Pablo didn't last long. I don't think that he fucked me more than one or two minutes before he let out a guttural roar and shot rope after rope of cum up my ass. Feeling his cock pulse in my ass intensified the handjob that I was getting, and I said, "I'm going to cum too."

When I did, Kerri, who had been the one giving me the handjob, quickly positioned herself under me and engulfed my cock in her mouth. I fired several shots of cum into her mouth while Pablo filled my ass with his cum. To her credit, Kerri didn't miss a drop. She kept her mouth on me the whole time that Pablo and I were cumming simultaneously.

Once we were both done cumming and Kerri had pulled her mouth off of my cock, I collapsed onto the bed. Pablo also fell backwards onto the king sized mattress. Kerri, meanwhile, moved in on Alisha and kissed her on the lips. Soon, she and Alisha were swapping my cum back and forth between each other. In time, they both swallowed it.

"Wow! That was hot, guys," Alisha said.

"Si," said Pablo.

I was too exhausted, and my ass was still hurting too much, for me to say anything.

The ladies suggested that we take a break and go downstairs to get some more drinks. We all agreed, and we went downstairs for beer and wine. Once everyone had recovered sufficiently enough, we went back upstairs to the king sized bed. When we got there, Kerri fell to her knees in front of me and said, "Okay, Steve. You were a good sport. Time for your reward."

She then gave me a blowjob using the same technique that she had showed me on Pablo. It felt good. I looked to my right, and I saw Alisha on her knees fellating Pablo. She had to use her hands to make sure that Pablo didn't force that monster too far down her throat. I'll say this for Alisha; she looks very sexy with a cock in her mouth.

After Kerri's mouth had gotten me sufficiently hard again, she crawled on top of the bed, lay on her back, and spread her legs. I didn't need a second invitation. I moved between her legs and started to feast on her pussy. I could feel the bed move as Pablo and Alisha got into it. I didn't have to eat Kerri for very long. Her pussy was already sufficiently wet, and it was putting out some intense heat. In no time at all, she grabbed my head and pulled me up until my cock was lined up with her pussy. "Fuck me now," she hissed, and in one smooth stroke, I buried myself in to the hilt.

I fucked Kerri in that position for a few minutes, watching her tits bounce with every thrust. For some reason, I looked towards Pablo and Alisha. Pablo was on his back, and Alisha was riding on top of his cock. I let out a soft, "Whoa." Kerri heard me and asked, "What?"

"Nothing," I replied. "Just watching Pablo and Alisha."

"I wanna see it too," she said, almost in a whine.

Reluctantly, I extricated myself from Kerri. She got on her hands and knees so that she could watch Alisha ride Pablo. She looked over her shoulder at me and said, "well don't stop fucking me."

I moved behind Kerri. I bent down and used my tongue on her asshole. I was really hoping that she would let me fuck her in her shapely ass, especially since her husband had just wrecked mine. But she wasn't having it.

"Come on," Kerri said. "Put your cock back in my pussy."

So I got on my knees, scooted in behind Kerri, and put my cock back in her pussy. Kerri let out a contented sigh, and squeezed her skilled pussy muscles a bit. Then, I slowly started stroking her.

From our vantage point, Kerri and I could see what Alisha and Pablo were doing. At first, I felt a little twinge of jealousy that Pablo was fucking my girl. But that moment only lasted a split second as I reminded myself that I was fucking his wife—for the second time. Well, fair is fair.

By being on top, Alisha could control how much of Pablo's cock could penetrate her. Her tiny little pussy couldn't take him in all the way. I noticed how much Pablo's cock was stretching her pussy and thought to myself that she'll never be as tight I remembered again. But then the realization came over me that this probably wasn't the first time that Pablo has ever fucked Alisha. So I knew that her pussy would return to its normal tightness again. I swear, Alisha has the most incredible pussy in the world.

And it wasn't long before that incredible pussy was squirting all over Pablo's cock. His monster meat glistened as it was soaked with Alisha's juices. Meanwhile, watching Alisha's orgasm had triggered one in Kerri, and her pussy clamped down on my cock as she rode out her little wave of sexual ecstasy. I was able not to cum—probably because I had cum so hard earlier in the night.

Alisha collapsed on top of Pablo. I kept slowly fucking Kerri. Then, she stopped me. "You know what would be really hot?" she asked.

"What's that?" I asked.

"If you sucked your girlfriend's cum off of my husband's cock."

Alisha perked up and raised her head off of Pablo's chest. "That's a great idea," she said.

At this point, I was agreeable to anything. "Okay," I said.

I pulled my cock out of Kerri's pussy and went over to Pablo. Kerri suggested that we get into a 69 position so that both of us could taste out ladies' cum on each other's cocks. Pablo and I each laid down on our sides so that out cocks were at mouth level. I lifted Pablo's rock hard cock and ran my tongue up the underside of it. His cock sure tasted better when it was coated in Alisha's cum. I was beginning to like this suggestion.

Meanwhile, I could feel Pablo's tongue running up the underside of my cock as he licked Kerri's cum off of it. I decided to let Pablo take the lead and copied what he did. He licked the cum off the sides of my cock, and I did likewise to him. Then, I felt his mouth engulf my cock. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and I slid it over his tool as far as I could. I didn't get much cock into it, but I did the best I could. The mixture of Alisha's juices and Pablo's manly flavor was good. I found myself sucking hard, trying to take all of it in. Meanwhile, my cock was on fire as Pablo continued to expertly give me a great blowjob while trying to suck all of Kerri's juices off of it.

I could feel the cum boiling in my balls and knew that I was about to cum. Meanwhile, Pablo's cock started to pulse and swell in my mouth. He started moaning, and I knew that if I didn't get my mouth off of his cock that he would fill it with his cum. I tried to pull back, but Alisha was already a step ahead of me. She placed her hand on the back of my head and continued to guide me in cock sucking until—

Pablo's cock started shooting thick cum into my mouth. His orgasm triggered mine. My cock pulsed and fired my cum into Pablo's mouth. He used his hand to keep stroking me, squeezing as much cum out of my cock as he could. I followed suit. My hand slid up and down his cock as well. I tried to hold all of the cum in my mouth, but there was too much of it. It started dripping out around the corners of my lips and down my chin. I just held my mouth in place and pumped his cock with my hand until he stopped cumming. Meanwhile, Pablo had finished pumping my cock dry also.

Then, Alisha took Pablo's deflating cock in her mouth to lick up any remnants of his cum. Kerri did likewise to my cock. When Alisha had cleaned Pablo's cock completely, she and I kissed, swapping Pablo's cum back and forth until we both decided to swallow. Right by my cock, Kerri and Pablo also exchanged cum filled kisses until they swallowed my seed.

The night didn't end there. We decided to clean up by showering together. Once we were clean, we got dirty again in the bed. This time, it was just straight sex—I fucked Alisha and Pablo fucked Kerri. I was amazed that Alisha's pussy was still tight after it had been stretched so much by Pablo's cock. I was equally amazed that Kerri could take Pablo to the hilt. I guess that's why he married her. I can't imagine that many women can do that. After Pablo and I had cum in our respective partner's pussy, he ate my cum out of Alisha, and I ate his out of Kerri. Pablo agreed with the rest of us that when my cum mixes with Alisha's, it makes a wonderful cream pie treat. After that, Alisha and I got dressed and went home.

When Alisha and I got home, we were too exhausted to have sex again. Plus, my ass was still sore, and Alisha's pussy was too. But we did have the talk that most couples have after their first full swap. Alisha revealed to me that she was testing me that night. The main reason that she has had trouble keeping a boyfriend is because very few men are willing to be as kinky as she is with sex.

Alisha and I had said, "I love you" to each other before; however, Alisha revealed to me that if I would have refused to have sex with Pablo, then she would have broken up with me and kept looking for a boyfriend who would have been willing to live out her hedonistic lifestyle with her. I know that I should have been bothered by that revelation, but I wasn't. I think that the fact that I am willing to go bi for Alisha has really made our bond that much stronger. Plus, I found it freeing that I could be in a committed relationship with my darling Alisha and still have sex with other people. I'm sure that she feels the same way about me. Neither Alisha nor I will ever love anybody else as much as we love each other, no matter how many times we have sex with those other people. I will, however, say that since that night, our love for Kerri and Pablo has grown pretty strong.

Alisha also promised me that she had more sex adventures to take me on. That night, I had sucked my first cock, taken a cock up my ass for the first time, and had a man cum in my mouth for the first time. What more sex adventures could she have in store for me?

It wouldn't take long for me to find out.

12