Sex Adventures with Alisha Ch. 07

Story Info
Alisha introduces me to Mia, a woman with something extra.
6.7k words
4.57
9k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SEX ADVENTURES WITH ALISHA SEVEN

I really didn't give it any thought when Alisha told me that she wanted me to meet her friend Mia. Even though I've been sharing the sexual awakening that Alisha and some of her friends have given me with my readers, the truth is that Alisha and I have a lot of friends, most who live normal, monogamous lives with their significant others. I'm sure that most of them would be shocked if they knew just how deviant Alisha and I are. So when Alisha said that she wanted me to meet her friend Mia, I thought that it would just be a normal meet and greet.

Boy was I wrong!

We met Mia at a typical chain restaurant. Alisha and I arrived first and got a table. We ordered some pot stickers. The timing was perfect. They arrived at almost the same time that Mia did.

I was struck by Mia's beauty as she approached our table. She was Thai. She had smooth, golden skin, straight, shoulder length dark hair, and smoldering dark eyes. She was slender, but not overly skinny. Her breasts were only A cups, but they matched the rest of her petite body. I know that I talk a lot about how petite Alisha is, but at barely five feet tall, Mia was even smaller than Alisha is.

I think the most striking thing about Mia is how elegant she looks. She has that classy kind of beauty. She looks like the perfect Oriental jewel. And I wasn't the only person who noticed. A lot of heads turned to get a second look at Mia as she effortlessly glided through the restaurant's dining area towards our table.

Not only was Mia pretty to look at, she was very nice too. There was something genuine about how friendly she was. She had a cute little laugh, and she laughed often. She loved talking about her job. It turns out that she is a successful real estate agent that sells high-end homes. She had flawless table manners, and she enjoyed the pot stickers that Alisha and I had ordered.

After the appetizer, we ordered our entrees. The wine and conversation flowed as we ate them. After the entrée, Mia excused herself to go to the ladies' room. Once she left, Alisha looked at me.

"She's pretty, isn't she"? It was a casual statement. Alisha and I don't get jealous when one of us looks at another person.

"Yes," I said. "She's very pretty."

Alisha leaned in to me and whispered in my ear in a very conspiratorial way: "she wants us to go home with her." I couldn't believe it. I'm sure that my jaw dropped so far that it almost hit the table. "Would you like to go to Mia's place tonight?" she asked.

Even though I was extremely excited at the prospect, I tried not to sound too eager. "Would you?" I asked.

"I asked you first," Alisha said.

"Sure, I would like that," I answered.

"Me too," Alisha said with a wicked glint in her eye.

Mia returned shortly. We skipped dessert and followed Mia in our car until we got to her house. Mia lived out in the country. Apparently, her real estate business is very lucrative. She lives in a nice two story house surrounded by a lot of land. Mia has plenty of privacy, which I suspect is a good thing.

We followed Mia into her home. She told us to get comfortable in the living room while she poured us some drinks. The furnishings in her living room were very classy. They certainly seemed very Mia-ish—if I can use that as a word. Mia brought me a beer and Alisha a glass of wine. Alisha and I sat on a love seat while Mia sat across from us on a sofa. She really looked tiny sitting on such a large piece of furniture. It was cute.

We did a little more small talk, and then Mia stood up. She approached us and held out her hands. Alisha took one hand and stood up. I followed her lead by taking Mia's other hand and standing. Mia leaned in and kissed me right on the lips. I was startled at first because I had received no warning, but then I just went with it. Mia then moved over and kissed Alisha's lips. The two ladies looked hungry for each other as they kissed and made out.

Mia backed up and said, "follow me." Entranced, Alisha and I did follow Mia down the hall and into another room. When we got in there, I noticed that this room was much different from the living room. This room contained a large bed in the center—much larger than I have ever seen before. The walls were lined with sofas. Everything in the new room looked comfortable. I was in awe.

Mia turned and faced us. When she did, I noticed that she had a different facial expression. She didn't look like the delicate, Asian flower that she did at the restaurant and in the living room. Suddenly, she looked like a woman in charge. She looked almost like a dominatrix. I found the change strangely arousing.

"Okay," she said. Here are the rules for when we are in this room. First, you must understand that in this room, I am in charge. Do you both understand that?"

I nodded my head and said, "yes."

This answer wasn't good enough for Mia. She got in my face and grabbed my jaw with her tiny little hand. She looked daggers into my eyes and said, "in this room, you will address me as 'Mistress Mia. Got it?'"

"Yes, ma'am," I gasped.

"Not ma'am. Mistress Mia. Say it."

"Mistress Mia."

"Let's try this again," she said. "In this room, I am the boss. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Mia," I said.

She released my jaw and lightly tapped the side of my face with her open hand. "That's more like it," she said.

She moved over to Alisha. "Do you understand?" our hostess asked her.

Alisha looked at her own feet. "Yes, Mistress Mia," she said.

"Okay. Good," Mia said. "Why don't you two move over to the big bed?" She was, of course, referring to the large bed in the center of the room.

Alisha obediently said, "Yes, Mistress Mia," and started moving to the bed. I didn't say a word. I just started walking towards the bed.

Mia jumped in front of me. "Ah ah," she said sternly. I stopped. I was confused. Mia looked me right in the eye and asked, "What do you say when I give you a command in this room?"

I needed a couple of seconds to figure out what the correct answer was, but then I remembered what Alisha had just said. So I repeated it: "Yes, Mistress Mia."

"Good boy," she said and moved aside so that I could join Alisha by the bed. Clearly I was going to have to get used to this whole addressing the barely five-foot-tall, ninety-pound woman as my mistress and following her orders, but this little keg of dynamite was beautiful. I was certainly willing to learn how to please her.

Mia sat on one of the sofas. She crossed her legs and smoothed out her dress. "Undress her," she said.

I obediently turned to Alisha. When I did, Alisha whispered, "say it."

"Say what?" I asked.

"What do you say when I give you an order in this room?" Mia demanded.

Oh yeah, I thought. "Yes, Mistress Mia."

"Good," she said. "Carry on. And take your time. I want to savor Alisha's body while you expose it to me."

I liked the way Mia thinks. Alisha works very hard on her body by running and visiting the gym. It's a very toned, beautiful body that deserves to be admired. Mia may have wanted to savor Alisha's body while I undressed her, but I was going to pay a lot of attention to it too.

I started by removing Alisha's shirt. After I pulled it up over her head, I noticed that Alisha had expected this to happen. She was wearing one of her sexiest, red bras that lifts her breasts up in an enticing manner. Alisha turned to face Mia, and I went behind her to unclasp that bra. Once the unclasping was done, I slowly removed Alisha's bra to expose her perky little breasts to Mia. I noticed Mia stir a little bit on her sofa, and her tongue ran along her upper lip.

I started to undo Alisha's pants when Mia said, "turn her around. I want to see her ass."

This time I remembered to say, "Yes, Mistress Mia."

Alisha turned, and I undid the top button and the zipper on her pants. I knelt in front of Alisha and slowly pulled her pants down. From my vantage point, I could see Alisha's flat stomach and her belly button. Below that, I saw that she had on red panties that matched the bra that I had just removed. I know from experience that these panties had anal floss in the back, so Mia was getting a good look at Alisha's tight, shapely ass. It's an ass that I've seen, kissed, licked and fucked plenty of times, and I can't get enough of it. I knew that Mia had to be enjoying the view from her vantage point.

"Very nice," Mia said. "Turn around, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress Mia," Alisha said as she obliged.

"Peel her panties off," Mia ordered. I was still kneeling, but when Alisa turned around, her ass was right in front of me. I wanted to just bury my face in it and worship it, but I didn't dare do anything in this room without Mia's permission. So, I repeated, "Yes, Mistress Mia," and slowly took Alisha's panties off of her.

Once Alisha was completely naked, Mia said, "very nice. Give me a little twirl."

Alisha said, "Yes, Mistress Mia," and slowly spun 365 degrees so that Mia could take in the sight of her entire body. When Alisha had her back to Mia and was looking at me, she gave me a happy little smile that told me that she was enjoying herself, and then, she turned back and faced Mia again.

"Very nice," Mia said. "Okay, Steve. Stand up."

With the required "Yes, Mistress Mia," I stood up.

"Okay, Alisha. Undress him now. Slowly, so that I can admire his physique."

"Yes, Mistress Mia."

Alisha started unbuttoning the front of my shirt. I remember thinking that I was glad for all of the ab work I had done so that I would have an impressive six pack for Mia to see. Alisha removed my shirt, and I was topless. I faced Mia so that she could see my front. Alisha undid my belt and top pants button. She slowly unzipped my pants.

"Turn around," Mia said. "I want to see your ass first."

I thought that was a strange request, but I complied.

Alisha got to her knees in front of me and pulled my pants down. Once I stepped out of them, I was wearing only my boxer briefs. They were tight enough to expose the shape of my ass cheeks. I heard Mia moan in approval behind me. "Peel the underwear off slowly," she ordered.

I looked down and saw that Alisha's face was at about eye level with my hardening cock. I think that she had the same desire to perform oral on me that I had for her a few minutes earlier, but I knew that, like me, she didn't dare do anything without Mia's permission. My cock started rising as she pulled the waistband over them and dropped my underwear at my feet. I stepped out of them.

"Stand up and face the bed, Alisha," Mia said. Alisha did as she was told. I heard Mia stand up and approach us from behind. I jumped suddenly when I felt Mia's hand on my ass. She started rubbing and caressing it. It felt really good. Alisha's moans from beside me told me that Mia was caressing her ass too.

"You two have nice asses," Mia said. She took a step back. "Now, face me."

We both repeated, "Yes, Mistress Mia," as we turned to face her. Mia was still wearing the black dress that she had worn to the restaurant. Mia looked me in the eye, and then she looked down to see my cock. She smiled in approval and walked up to me.

"Both of you put your hands behind your back," Mia said. Alisha and I complied. Once my hands were behind my back, Mia walked up to me and took my cock in her hand. It jumped at Mia's touch, and a little precum started to ooze out of the tip. "This is nice, she said. "I can definitely work with this."

She walked in front of Alisha. She reached her hand between Alisha's legs and started fingering her pussy. "Well," Mia said. "Looks like someone is already getting a little wet."

"Yes, Mistress Mia," Alisha said.

Mia buried two fingers in Alisha's pussy, and then pulled them out. She placed her fingers into her own mouth and said, "Mmm. Tasty."

"Thank you, Mistress Mia," Alisha said.

"Good girl."

Mia then stepped back away from us. "Would you like to see my tits?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Excuse me?" Mia said with a little irritation.

I corrected myself. "I mean, yes, Mistress Mia."

Okay, she said. Slowly, Mia pulled down the shoulder straps on her dress. Her little bitty A cups came into view. The dark areolas on them looked very enticing. Mia didn't completely remove the dress. She just wanted us to see her breasts at that point. She approached us.

"Would you like to suck on these?"

Alisha and I gave the correct answer in unison: "Yes, Mistress Mia."

"Okay, but keep your hands behind your backs," Mia ordered.

Alisha and I both leaned in towards one of Mia's breasts and took the nipple into our mouths. Alisha and I must have been of like minds at that point because the timing of each of us taking the nearest nipple into our mouths was perfectly synchronized.

While keeping our hands behind our backs, Alisha and I both sucked and nibbled on Mia's breasts. We must have been doing a good job because Mia seemed to be enjoying herself. After some time, Mia backed up. "Would you like to see my ass?" she asked. In unison, Alisha and I gave the correct answer in the affirmative. Mia seemed to like how in sync Alisha and I were.

"Both of you on your knees, but keep your hands behind your backs," Mia said.

Once we were on our knees, Mia turned around and let her dress fall the rest of the way to the floor. The tight little ass that was exposed to us was very cute. It looked a lot like Alisha's ass, only with a darker Asian skin color. Mia was wearing a thong. She looked over her shoulder at us and asked, "do you like what you see?"

Alisha and I said "Yes, Mistress Mia," and we both meant it.

"Would you like to worship my ass?"

"Yes, Mistress Mia."

"Okay, I'll let you worship me," Mia said. "But you must keep your hands behind your backs."

And so, Mia backed up to us and bent over with her ass at my and Alisha's face levels. Alisha and I both leaned in and planted kisses on her ass cheeks. I watched Alisha go in and lick Mia's ass crack alongside Mia's thong. Alisha nodded to me, and I did the same thing. I ran my tongue along her ass crack from bottom to top. Alisha and I continued on like that for a bit before Mia moved away from us.

Mia slid the thong down her legs. Then, she slowly turned and faced us. Finally, I was going to see Mia in all of her naked glory. My eyes moved down from her pretty face, over her small tits, down her flat stomach, over her belly button, and between her legs, where I saw—

A Cock!

I gasped. Mia giggled. "Surprised?"

I nodded. "Yes, Mistress Mia."

She walked closer to me, her semi hard cock leading the way.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, Mistress Mia."

Mia gave me a devilish smile. "Do you want to touch it?"

"Yes, Mistress Mia."

"Yes, Mistress Mia what?"

"Yes, Mistress Mia. I want to touch your cock."

"Okay," she said. "You may touch it."

I pulled my hands from behind my back. I reached out and gently took Mia's cock in my hand. It wasn't overly big, but it was certainly a nice size for someone as tiny as Mia is. It grew a little as I put my hand on it and stroked it a little bit. With my other hand, I cupped Mia's balls.

"That's it," she said. "Good boy."

"Thank you, Mistress Mia."

"Would you like to suck it?"

I started salivating. I very much wanted to suck Mia's cock.

"Put it in your mouth."

I leaned in and put my lips around her cock. I tried to get the suction just right so that she would enjoy the blowjob that I was giving her. I must have been doing it right because she started moaning. "Yeah. That's it. Like that," she said.

I bobbed my head downward, and then back up. I paused when only the head of her cock was in my mouth, before going back down again. Soon, Mia grabbed my head and set her own pace. Before I knew it, I wasn't really doing much work. Mia was fucking my mouth like it was a pussy. As she kept going deeper, I tried to withhold my gag reflex, but I couldn't. I just wasn't an experienced enough cock sucker to do so, and I choked a little. Mia pulled out of my mouth.

"Having trouble?"

"Yes, Mistress Mia. I'm sorry."

"I'll go more slowly this time. Open up."

I obeyed, and Mia slowly slid her cock between my lips. This time, she paused when the head of her cock got to my throat.

"Relax," she said, and then she slowly pushed forward. It wasn't easy, but soon, I could feel the head of her cock sliding into my throat. Tears were streaming out of my eyes, but I didn't gag this time.

"Good job," Mia said. "Your boyfriend looks so cute with a cock in his mouth."

From beside me I heard Alisha say, "Thank you, Mistress Mia."

Mia's cock slid out of my mouth. She was hard now, and when Mia is fully hard, her cock is a good six inches. It's a slender cock though, which probably helped make its journey down my throat a little easier.

Mia moved in front of Alisha. "Would you like to suck my cock?"

"Yes, Mistress Mia," Alisha said.

Mia looked at me. "Would you like to see your girlfriend suck my cock?"

"Yes, Mistress Mia."

"Okay." Mia moved closer. Alisha took Mia's cock into her hand and guided it into her mouth. Mia started mouth fucking her. Unlike me, Alisha never had any trouble taking Mia's cock all the way in.

"Wow," Mia said. "You both look cute with a cock in your mouth." I had to admit, Alisha did look cute sucking on Mia's cock.

Mia looked over at me. "Hey!" she said. "Did I give you permission to touch yourself?"

I was startled by the question. I looked down. Without my knowing it, my hand strayed to my own cock and was stroking it. I guess watching Alisha give Mia a blowjob was so hot that I just did what comes natural. I stammered out a "No, Mistress Mia."

"That's right. I didn't. Sit on your hands so that you aren't tempted to touch yourself without my permission."

I put my hands under my butt cheeks and sat on them.

"And I didn't tell you to stop sucking my cock," she said to Alisha. Alisha placed her lips around Mia's cock and continued to work it with her mouth. This went on for some time.

Finally, Mia decided that it was time to move on to something else. She withdrew from Alisha's mouth and said, "both of you on the bed."

Alisha and I scrambled to get into the big bed in the middle of the room. Mia ordered Alisha onto her back.

Mia moved in front of me. "Do you know what I'm going to do now?" she said. "I'm going to fuck your girlfriend, and you're going to watch me do it."

"Yes, Mistress Mia."

Alisha spread her legs as Mia moved into position. Mia rubbed the head of her cock up and down Alisha's slit. Mia smiled and said, "already wet. Good girl." Mia then aligned her cock with Alisha's hole, and pushed it in. Alisha gasped with pleasure. Mia's little moan told me that she was enjoying what she was feeling too.

Watching Alisha get fucked by this beautiful Thai shemale was hotter than I could have imagined. I had to sit on my hands again to keep myself from touching my own cock. Mia's cock was coated with Alisha's juices as it slid in and out of her pussy. After a few thrusts, Mia ordered me to put my head by the junction of her cock and Alisha's pussy. I did as I was told. Then, Mia withdrew from Alisha's pussy.

"Suck it," she said.

I didn't have to be told twice. I opened my mouth, and I could taste Alisha on Mia's dick. Mia mouth fucked me for a bit, and then she withdrew from my mouth and plugged her cock back into Alisha again.

"So tight," Mia said.

"Thank you, Mistress Mia," Alisha replied.

This went on for a bit, with Mia alternating between Alisha's pussy and my mouth. Soon, Alisha cried out in orgasm and squirted all over Mia's cock. I've been in Alisha's pussy when it squirts numerous times. It tightens up so much that it's nearly impossible not to cum in it. And that's exactly what Mia did. She threw her head back and moaned loudly as she came inside of Alisha's pussy. Mia's body was rigid as her cock pumped semen into Alisha's depths. The sight of Mia and Alisha cumming together was so hot that I wanted to stroke myself off while I watched it, but I didn't dare.

12