Sex Adventures with Alisha Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mia came down from her orgasmic high, she gave Alisha a stern look. "You naughty girl," she said. "I didn't say you could cum yet."

Alisha whimpered. "I'm sorry, Mistress Mia. You were fucking me so good that I couldn't help myself."

Mia softened at that. "Okay, my pet. For your punishment, you have to clean my cock with your mouth." She withdrew from Alisha's pussy and looked at me.

"And while she's doing that, you need to clean Alisha's pussy out with your tongue."

"Yes, Mistress Mia," I said and moved into position.

"And don't swallow it all. I want you to share the cum mixture with me and Alisha."

"Yes, Mistress Mia." Once I had said that, I dove in started lapping all of the cum out of Alisha's pussy. I love how Alisha's squirt juices taste just by themselves. But eating the combination of Alisha's and Mia's cum was quite the treat too.

From my position between Alisha's legs, I could see Mia sliding her cock in and out of Alisha's mouth. Mia's cock glistened with the combination of Alisha's cum and her saliva. Mia's eyes were closed as she enjoyed the attention that Alisha was giving her. Meanwhile, I continued to feast on the creampie in Alisha's pussy.

Mia's eyes opened. "Okay," she said. "Come up here and share that creampie with me."

I didn't bother to say, "Yes, Mistress Mia," this time because my mouth was full. I just moved into position, and Mia and I locked lips. We swapped the cum back and forth for a bit. Then, Mia pulled back and leaned over Alisha, who opened her mouth to receive the cum mixture. Mia and Alisha kissed, their tongues jockeying for position as they swapped the cum back and forth. Eventually, Mia straightened up and said, "Okay. Swallow." The three of us swallowed what was in our mouths simultaneously.

Mia looked at me. "Your turn. Bend over."

This time I did say, "Yes, Mistress Mia," as I got on my hands and knees. Mia went to a table beside one of the sofas and grabbed a bottle of lube off of it. She got into position behind me and ordered Alisha to, "Come over here and spread his ass cheeks for me."

"Yes, Mistress Mia."

From beside me, Alisha placed her hands on my ass cheeks and spread them open. My asshole was totally exposed to the ladies in the room. I felt the cold sensation of the lube being poured onto my ass crack. Then, I felt one of Mia's tiny little fingers working the lube in. Soon, a second finger joined it. Sometimes, as she worked the lube into my ass by finger fucking me, she stroked my prostate. It felt good, but what would happen next would feel even better.

I felt Mia line her hard cock up to my asshole. Alisha was still holding my ass cheeks apart to give Mia easy access. Soon, I felt pressure the pressure of Mia's cock working its way into me. One thing that I had learned from all of the peggings Alisha has given me is to relax when a cock starts to enter me. I relaxed, and the head of Ming's cock popped past my sphincter. Mia was kind enough to allow me to adjust to the intrusion, and then she started fucking me slowly.

Anyone who has followed this series knows that prior to Mia, I had only ever had one other flesh and blood cock buried in my ass before, and it was so large that it was very painful. Mia's cock wasn't overly large at all. Mia's cock stretched my asshole to just the right amount. Mia's cock filled me up without feeling like it was tearing me in half. The pleasure that I was feeling as Mia fucked my ass with her cock was incredible. It felt as if her cock was designed and built for one purpose—to fuck asses.

"Get in front of him so he can eat your pussy," Mia said. Alisha released my butt cheeks and scrambled to get into position in front of me. Once she was in front of me with her legs spread wide open, I dove face first into her sweet pussy. Bending down like that changed the angle of Mia's cock. Now it was hitting my prostate just right with every stroke. My own cock was so hard that the strain gave me a little sweet agony. I was afraid that I was going to cum without even touching it, but I didn't dare cum without Mia's permission. So I buried my tongue in Alisha's pussy and ate it with relish. I found that concentrating on pleasuring Alisha took my mind off of my cock, and I was able to postpone my desire to cum.

I could have stayed in that position forever. The combination of Mia's cock fucking me in the ass while I ate Alisha's pussy was unlike anything I had ever experienced before, and I was loving it. But Mia had other plans. I felt a little disappointed when she withdrew from my ass. She gave one of my ass cheeks a hard slap and said, "Turn over. Lay on your back."

"Yes, Mistress Mia," I said and flipped over.

Once I was on my back, Mia spread my legs and positioned herself to fuck my ass in the missionary position. She ordered Alisha to move to the side and watch her fuck me.

"May I touch myself, Mistress Mia?" Alisha asked.

"Yes, baby. You may touch yourself while you watch me fuck your boyfriend." Alisha's hand immediately went between her legs as she watched Mia line her cock up with my asshole and slide it in.

Getting fucked by Mia in the missionary position was certainly different from being fucked in the doggy position, but it was just as pleasurable. My favorite difference in this position was that I could look at Mia's beautiful face while she fucked my ass with her cock. The irony was very erotic. Here I was looking into the face of a beautiful oriental angel while she was fucking me in the ass with a really nice cock. Who'd have thought?

Mia started banging me hard. To my left, I heard Alisha moan as she fingered her pussy. Mia looked over to her.

"Are you enjoying yourself, my pet?"

"Yes, Mistress Mia," Alisha said. Her fingers were really working her hole well.

"Good," Mia said. She doubled her efforts. She was really working me over at that point. My cock was so hard that it was straining for release, but I didn't dare touch it. I didn't want to displease Mistress Mia. Besides, I was really enjoying watching the expressions of pleasure on her face while she was fucking the hell out of me.

Without warning, Mia grabbed my cock and started jerking it off. "Cum for me," she said.

That was an order I had no trouble obeying. The combination of Mia's cock stroking my prostate while she fucked my ass and her hand stroking my cock caused me to have one of the most intense orgasms that I've ever had in my life. I closed my eyes and saw fireworks as I got the sweet relief of firing cum out of my cock. Meanwhile, my orgasm caused my ass to clamp down on Mia's cock. That clamping down triggered her own orgasm, and she started shooting what felt like a gallon of cum right up my ass. My own cum was covering my face, neck, chest, and stomach while Mia emptied her load deep into my bowels. I was lost in the moment, and I enjoyed every second of it.

Once we both stopped cumming, Mia pulled her cock out of my ass and collapsed on the bed beside me. She leaned in kissed me on the mouth. "Good job," she said. "That was incredible."

"Thank you, Mistress Mia," I said.

I was exhausted, but Mia wasn't done with us yet. She looked across my body to Alisha. "Come clean him up," she said.

With a "Yes, Mistress Mia," Alisha came to me and started using her tongue to lick the cum off of my body. I had cum so much that I was a gooey mess. It would take Alisha a little while to get me completely clean.

Meanwhile, I felt a warm, wet mouth cover my penis. I looked down and saw Mia's lips wrapped around my cock. She bobbed her head up and down and started giving me a wonderful blowjob. I just lay back and watched Mia work her magic while Alisha obediently used her tongue to clean all of my cum off of my body. It didn't take long for me to become hard again.

"Hmm," Mia said. "You recover quickly. I like that."

"Thank you, Mistress Mia."

Mia reached over and handed me the bottle of lube. "Lube up my asshole," she said.

Wow, I thought. This is my lucky day!

Mia ordered Alisha to get on her hands and knees in front of her. Once Alisha was in position, Mia lowered her head and started eating her pussy and ass from behind. Bending over presented Mia's ass to me perfectly. It was a beautiful sight. I put some lube on my fingers and started preparing her asshole for the fucking that I was about to give it. Mia moaned in approval as I did so. I worked two fingers in, but trying to get a third one in was a struggle, so I kept it at two. Meanwhile, I watched Mia devour Alisha. I knew that Mia was enjoying herself because I have eaten Alisha from behind many times. Alisha has such a sweet pussy, and Mia was eating it like it was her last meal.

Once Mia was ready, she looked over her shoulder at me. "Okay, stop."

I pulled my fingers out of her butt. I watched as she got on her knees and moved into position behind Alisha. She held her hand back to me and said, "lube."

I handed Mia the lubricant. She liberally applied it to Alisha's butthole. Then, once Alisha was ready, she lined her hard cock up to it, and entered so that just the head popped in. She looked over her shoulder at me. "Okay, I don't let many men do this, but I want you to fill my ass up with your cock."

That command was music to my ears. With a little bit too much eagerness, I moved into position, lined my cock up with her asshole, and pressed forward.

"Slowly," Mia said.

"Yes, Mistress Mia."

As she requested, I moved slowly. She must have been telling the truth about not letting a lot of men fuck her ass because it was tight! But with a little work, my head finally popped past her sphincter.

"Slowly," Mia said.

Slowly, I moved deeper into Mia until I was in to the hilt. I was glad that I had just cum because if I hadn't, I doubt that I would have lasted more than two seconds before blowing my load into her deep channel.

"Okay, stop right there," Mia said. I froze into place. "Don't move," she ordered.

Slowly, Mia slid her cock deeper into Alisha. Her forward motion meant that she was pulling off of my cock. Once she was into Alisha to the hilt, she pulled out again, which had the effect of my cock going deeper into her. She started off slowly at first, but as she got adjusted, she picked up the pace. Soon, she was fucking Alisha pretty hard.

I had thought that I was going to get to fuck Mia's ass, but the realization came to me that I wasn't exactly doing that. Yes, my cock was in her ass, but I wasn't allowed to move. The thought occurred to me that Mia was using both me and Alisha as her personal fuck toys. She was in command, and we were just props to help her get off. And, truthfully, I was loving every second of it.

For her part, Alisha was loving having her ass fucked. I think she might have loved it more than I did. She was thrashing about and screaming out, "Oh yes! Thank you Mistress Mia!" while Mia mercilessly hammered her booty.

"Oh, god, you guys," Mia said. "You're going to make me cum again."

I was pretty close myself. How could I not be? My cock was buried in a really cute butt, and it felt so good sliding back and forth on my manhood.

Without warning, Mia pushed Alisha off of her cock and extracted herself from mine. She stood up on the bed.

"Both of you, kneel before me," she ordered.

Alisha and I did. Once were in position, Mia said, "Open your mouths." We did as we were told. I was about to get grossed out by the thought that Mia might put her cock in our mouths after it had been in our asses, but mercifully, she did not. She stroked it four or five times, and then she took aim at my mouth. Her first two shots of cum landed perfectly on my tongue. She then pivoted and directed her cock at Alisha's mouth. Bingo: another perfect shot. Eventually, she squeezed whatever cum was left in her onto Alisha's outstretched tongue. She backed away and said, "Kiss each other. Swap my cum back and forth."

Alisha and I leaned in to each other. With our mouths open, our tongues jockeyed for position as we swapped Mia's cum back and forth.

"Open your mouths. Let me see it."

Alisha and I opened our mouths and showed her cum to her.

"Okay, swallow," Mia said.

Alisha and I closed our mouths and gulped down the gooey treat.

Mia moved in and kissed us both on the lips. "Now," she said. "I want to watch you two fuck."

"Yes, Mistress Mia," I said.

"What position?" Alisha asked.

"Missionary is fine. And Steve, you'd better fuck her good."

"Yes, Mistress Mia."

Alisha lay on her back and spread her legs. She and I have had so much sex by now that we are totally in sync in the bedroom. I moved into position and slid my cock into her pussy. I have no idea how many times I've fucked Alisha since we met, but this was the first time that I had ever fucked her while a shemale watched us do it. Having an audience really added some excitement to what we were doing. I fucked her tight little pussy with enthusiasm while Mia stroked her own cock and watched us.

When I was close to cumming, I asked, "May I cum, Mistress Mia?"

"Only after Alisha cums," she said.

"I'm almost there," Alisha announced.

Mia moaned in approval. "Good," she said. "I want both of you to cum for me. You all over his cock, and you deep in her pussy."

Alisha rubbed her clit rapidly as I pounded her. We were both determined to cum as hard as we could while Mia watched. Alisha let out a wall shaking scream as her pussy started drenching my cock with its juices. As is usually the case, when Alisha came, her pussy tightened up so much that I couldn't help but to cum with her. Shot by shot, I emptied my load deep into Alisha's pussy. I don't know how long this went on for, but I do know that it was one very satisfying mutual orgasm for the both of us.

To my right, I heard Mia moan and scream, "Oh, yes!" I had been so lost in my orgasm that I had completely forgotten that Mia had been watching. When I looked to her, Mia's cock was squirting cum all over the bed. Apparently, she had been masturbating while she watched Alisha and I fuck, and our orgasms had triggered hers. Since this was her third time cumming, she didn't squirt out as much cum, but it was still an impressive load.

When the three of us came down from our orgasmic highs, Mia ordered me to pull out of Alisha's pussy. She then bent down and started cleaning my and Alisha's juices off of my cock with her mouth. It felt good to have my cock in Mia's mouth. She gives good blowjobs.

When my cock was clean, Mia opened Alisha's legs and dove head first into her pussy. She sucked and slurped the creampie that we had created out of it. I know that Mia was enjoying herself. I've eaten plenty of my creampies out of Alisha's pussy, and I know just how good it tastes. When Mia got it all, she fed some of it to Alisha by kissing her on the mouth. Then, Mia fed me some of the creampie. On her order, we all three swallowed it.

By this point, the three of us were exhausted. Alisha asked, "Did we pass the test, Mistress Mia?"

"Yes, Baby," Mia said. "With flying colors."

Alisha squealed with joy and gave me a big hug.

"Test?" I asked.

"Yes," Alisha answered. "Today was a test to see if we are worthy of joining the club."

"What club?" I asked.

Mia answered for her: "My swing club."

"Swing club?"

"That's right," Mia said. "I have a little get together in this room once a month, and now that you and Alisha have passed the test, you're both invited. Our next meeting is this coming Saturday."

"Yay! I can't wait," Alisha said.

I was still a little surprised by the revelation that I had been auditioning for a swinger group and didn't know it, but now that I knew what was going on, I couldn't wait to see what would happen on Saturday either.


12