Sex Ain't Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spence. Keeps on sucking and licking her out, even after Kaia finishes squirting in his mouth. She grins so bright, licking her glossy lips back and forth, and biting her tongue in purse sexual delight. She holds Spence melon shaped head tight on her quaking cunt, rubbing his face all over it as he sucks on it harder and harder and harder, his tongue licking lightning fast across her violently spasming pussy walls. Kaia squirts again... and Spence keeps on eating her out. He loves eating pussy and Kaia is reaping the slutty benefits of it.... And absolutely loving every cumming second.

Meanwhile, mama and I stopped by my sister Gina's house on the way home after work. She was very happy to see us. We chilled for a few, snacking and drinking a couple of beers... then I ass fucked Gina and mama both on Gina's bed, side by side, both big titty bitches leaning over, handcuffed to the bed rail. They both love bondage and I took advantage of that perfectly.

I ass pounded them senseless, my foot long, thick cock drilling up both extra happy asses at varying speeds with varying power and carnally excited force. I slapped Gina's wide ass so much and so hard, her white flesh turned beet red. She screamed and creamed, loving it so much she came eight times in a hour. Mama came five, taking all twelve inches up her very supple and quite jiggly rump with the sweetest and horniest smile you've ever seen, dancing her rump all over my invading cock the whole time, leaning back into me, kissing me deeply as I relentlessly ass banged her and roughly groped her 34FFs. God! It was so fucking awesome!

I uncuffed them both and they shared my load... twice. I came so much I almost fell over in the floor. Gina ravaged my cock sucking it so hard I screamed in delight myself.

She and mama cumswapped for me... and my camera... messily playing with my cum, spitting it on each other's faces and slowly licking it all off and drinking it all down with the sexiest moans and grins ever.

I pissed all over both pairs of awesomely gorgeous, heaving breasts, their rock hard nipples vibrating so damn hard, shooting a long, steady stream of warm tangy urine in both slut's wide open and anxiously waiting mouths. They both feverishly sucked me dry, very eagerly gorging themselves on my cock, balls... and any piss left in me.

Afterwards we relaxed with some beer and ice cream floats... and I ate the rest of the ice cream outta both delicious asses as they downed the ice cream float. Super fun time with the sis and mom. I'm still smiling about it.

Back at home...

"Mmmmmmmmm... Uhhhhh!!! Fuck me, Spence. God! I love your huge cock. Mmmmmmmmmm. UHHH!" Kaia watches Spence's cock thrust in and out of her pussy, her smooth legs on his shoulders. He sweats profusely and fucks steadily, his massive dick fucking my wife with long, deep strokes. Kaia squirts around his cock and Spence keeps on going, fucking her cumming cunt faster and harder, all ten and a half inches of fat dick meat plunging in and out, stretching Kaia's dripping wet pussy wide, making her coo and moan so loud and excited. She can't stop smiling as she rubs her pounding clit and licks her glossy pink lips, watching Spence drill up her cunt faster and faster. He starts grunting and shaking and she knows he's ready to explode.

"Don't cum in me. I wanna drink it. Come over here. Hurry." Kaia points behind her head. Spence pulls out and jumps off the sofa, quickly scurrying around to the end of the sofa by Kaia's head. She opens up and Spence shoves right in. Kaia coos happily as she devours half of that super thick meat stick, slobbering all over it as she sucks it down, over and over, her mouth gliding easily on the cock that's lubed up by all of her spit. "Mmmmmmmmmmm. Cum down my throat. Yummmmmmm." Kaia encourages Spence, who's grunting wildly and shaking wildly too.

"Here it comes!!!! Uhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Spence announces as he erupts, blasting his thick seed down Kaia's quick swallowing throat. She loves swallowing my cum so she handles his easily, not kissing a single drop. She moans happily thaw hole time she drinks his cum... and he cums a lot. Kaia eagerly swallows every drop, her throat bouncing up and down mercilessly as she swallows so much cum, so fucking fast. Spence can't stop shaking and grunting, making Kaia giggle as she sucks on his insanely fat, smooth dick.

"God... that was great. Thanks so much Kaia. You're the best. Whew!" Spence breathes deep, sweating like crazy. Kaia winks up at him as she keeps on sucking him clean, her mouth slowly bobbing up and down that fat rod with pure, cum drinking delight.

She kisses and licks the tip, winking up at Spence again. "Yummy. I love your cum, Spence. And that cinnamon and honey lotion is amazing. I'm gonna start putting that on James' cock. Mmmmmmmm." She sucks his dick again, loving the taste of it... and of his cum. "God... I could drink you cum all day." Kaia smiles as she licks deep into Spence's piss slit to dig out any drops of cum left in there.

"Now that's a real high protein diet. Hahaha." Spence grins down at Kaia. They both laugh as she sucks his super fat dick some more.

"Now Spence. Remember. This is sex... nothing more. Not love. If you understand that and accept that then we can keep having fun. I sure hope you're OK with it. I definitely wanna suck this gorgeous cock some more. But keep it to ourselves. James doesn't need to know. OK?" Kaia licks around Spence's cock, waiting for his response.

"Ok. And I understand. I wanna keep fucking you too. Our little secret." Spence grins at Kaia. "I understand the difference now. I promise."

Kaia kisses Spence's now soft mushroom crown and foreskin and blows him a kiss. Seems like Spence has learned a valuable lesson. Sex is just sex. It ain't live. There's a big difference. Hopefully for his sake he remembers that. He's definitely seen the advantages of remembering it already. Ha.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
ViriVirialmost 3 years ago

You're sitting here commenting on it, so you tell me.

ViriVirialmost 3 years ago

You can't sunday? What? Another insecure writer whining about Dick. You have a lot of stories... Would think an author like you wouldn't get jealous of a guy who attracts more trolls than the most obvious bait.

*Waits to be accused of being Dick himself since he's not allowed to have fans*

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Indian Wife's Party Quickie An employees wife fucks his boss in absence of wife.in Erotic Couplings
Uptown Girl A career woman decides to get married.in Loving Wives
Man of Power Ch. 01 Business executive meets middle-class receptionist and...in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Taken by My Girlfriends Husband Komal becomes part of a couples fantasy and then is fucked.in Loving Wives
The Sixth Guy Destroyed Her Pussy Michele is stretched by her husband and six hung men.in Loving Wives
More Stories