All Comments on 'Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 05'

by sue_in_surrey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 16 years ago
Super great! Hurry with more!

This series is really great! Well written, extremly erotic, and you want to keep reading! Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
All Ready Been Done

This story has already been done by someone else. It ends with Sue and Tom making a commitment to each other and flying back to England with each other. If copying something is a form of flattery than the original author should be tickled pink. Or is this just stealing someone's story line?

sue_in_surreysue_in_surreyalmost 16 years agoAuthor
A note from the author

Mr Anonymous is right. This story has been published elsewhere, and it was Tom's version of the events. However this is my own acount of our adventure, expanded and edited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sex with my Sister

I could never get a menage a trois going even though I screwed a lot of her friends and had a couple with my wife. I think the taboo aspect is what really turned us on. That and the fact that we lost our virginity to each other. After all these years (and lovers) we both think that the old saying is true, incest IS best.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Wonderful job thus far

Ok I'm glad I read all comments I thought for sure I read this story before but if that was Toms side all the better lol. I'm impressed with how well written everything is and even locations and such are described adequately. Keep writing I'm sure you have many more great things 2 share ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous