Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bet you never slept with your boss and his wife though?"

So she had been in a girly threesome too! I shivered, picturing the situation, the last person I fancied on earth was my employer, or his wife for that matter.

"It was weird though, she didn't take part, she was quite content to get off watching her man shag me."

"She masturbated then?"

"Bloody right, screamed the place down. I only did it because he promised me a better job at work, and I had fancied him for ages anyway. Right slag aren't I!"

I shook my head, "I don't think so, especially if you enjoyed it and weren't hurting anybody."

"I suppose you're right. Anyway, it wasn't a real threesome."

"That I definitely haven't done, so I guess we are quits."

"Not really Sue," she grinned, "I haven't had it up the bum like you have."

"Fuck! He told you about that too?"

"Yep. Tom must be good."

Suddenly I realised I was gripping her hand tightly, and felt the need to share. "It was rather strange, it was a first for both of us."

Her eyes widened, "How the hell did you manage it Sue? Lisa told me he has such a thick cock." She wriggled on the sofa as if imagining it up her own ass.

I was amazed that within less than half an hour I was discussing my sex life with a near total stranger, the wine was obviously loosening my tongue. I recalled that night of pleasure and pain.

"The mood has to be right. For both of you. And plenty of Vaseline," I added.

"You know that it could have been me on that holiday?"

I looked at her curiously. "Why?"

"When Tom broke up with Lisa, I made it quite clear that I was willing to keep her side of the bed warm for him. She knew I had the hots for him.

"So why do you think he didn't take you up on that?"

"He did, but he picked up that library woman instead."

"That was Les."

"Yeah, I realise that now."

The bottle was empty and she grinned knowingly when I suggested we switch to water, I wanted to be awake for anything that was about to happen between us, if of course something did happen and she wasn't prick teasing with me. Is there such a thing as pussy teasing?

I returned from the kitchen clutching a bottle of Evian, Karen was curled up invitingly on the sofa, the perfect picture of seduction. I knew at that moment that more than anything else in the world I wanted to make love with her, and she could see it in my eyes.

"So does Tom know you are here?"

She cast her eyes down guiltily, "Umm, maybe."

"So he did set this up then, whatever this is?" I looked at her with mock curiosity.

She grinned back at me with an equally mock shyness, "Not really. We were talking about Lisa and how Tom had introduced her to his old school friend Rachel and they all had sex together."

"I know, he told me about that. It was shortly before they broke up."

"Yeah, but what he didn't know was that I was bi long before she was, back to school days actually. That's when he told me you might be into it, but then I think I already knew." She smiled, fluttering her eyelashes at me in obvious invitation.

"It was a spur of the moment thing," I blurted out rather unconvincingly. "We were having sex and happened to be talking about a lesbian friend of mine back at college, and it got us both a little excited at the vision of her with another girl, that's all. There was no implication."

She took my hand again and gripped it fiercely. "Sue, someone once said that we reveal our deepest feelings when we are having sex, and anyway that's not what he said happened on your holiday."

So he did tell her about Sooline! Fuck!

I was feeling bewildered and my hormones were running wild. I was beginning to realise I had strong feelings for this girl, and they were now well beyond the pure friendship level. Nervous as hell, I tried to hedge off the subject.

"Karen, are you sure Tom didn't set this up?"

"Well, not really, I told him I thought you were very sexy and that I could quite easily go to bed with you."

I shivered and re-crossed my legs, noticing for the first time how wet I was becoming. Karen's slim thighs were apart, her little skirt high on her thighs, and when I reached for my drink I could easily see her yellow thong barely concealing her secret. Without making it too obvious I tried to see if she had a damp patch too! I was truly becoming very excited, but nervous with it. Was this to be the next step on my voyage into bisexuality? Part of me wished Tom was here to help break the tension.

"So he offered to set it up then?"

"Yes," she admitted, "He did. But I said I would rather do it alone, I just wanted him to let me know when he would be away for a few hours. And here I am. All yours darling, if you want me that is."

For a minute neither of us spoke, but her hand had left mine and was now resting on the thigh of my pants. I could feel the warmth of it through the soft material. I was first to break the silence.

"God, I don't know Karen. I don't deny you are very sexy and I could have feelings for you, but you are only twenty and... I'm just not sure, do you understand?"

She squeezed my thigh and looked at me with maturity far beyond her years. "Of course I do. I guess this must have come as a surprise to you, perhaps I wasn't subtle enough." She passed me her glass and started to rise, her hand inadvertently slipping higher on my thigh, inches from my itching pussy. "Maybe I better go, give you some time."

During my short adult life I had, due to hesitancy, missed many opportunities, and I suddenly realised I was about to miss out on another. Here was one of the sexiest girls I had ever met offering me her body, and I was about to let her escape. How Tom had resisted her was a total mystery. My mind resolved, I pushed her back down onto the sofa, placing my hand over hers, which was still clinging on to my thigh.

"Before you go Karry, I have my answer for you."

"Go on." Her face lit up, she could hardly miss the desire in my eyes.

"This." I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers, my hand forcing hers into the heat of my groin.

Momentarily she tensed, caught off guard, then relaxed back into the cushions, melting into my kiss. For many long minutes we kissed softly, our tongues only touching tip to tip, one of her hands searching for the furnace that was my pussy, the other in my hair, pulling my face to hers.

Wanting to reach for her breast I realised I was still clutching the two glasses and moved apart to put them down. We were both breathing heavily, eager for more.

Nervously I asked if she wanted any more to drink.

"No thank you, more of you would be much nicer."

I grinned and, taking her proffered hand, I pulled her up from the sofa.

We hugged and kissed with increasing passion, running our hands greedily over each other's body, hers in my crotch, mine trying to lift her breasts out of her top, both of us aware of the other's heat and desire. I recalled the night that I first took Tom to my bed and now repeated that same request to Karen. "I want to fuck," I whispered into her ear.

I felt her shiver as she replied exactly as he had done. "I want to fuck you too."

I pushed us apart and, gazing into her dark eyes, took her hand, "If we are going to do this, let's do it properly," and, with a newly discovered confidence, led her into Tom's bedroom.

We sat on the edge of the small bed (to my annoyance Tom still hadn't invested in something larger), and both of us a little nervous. Karen took both my hands and stared deeply into my eyes.

"Sue, I want this to be special for you, I want it to be like the first time I did it properly. I fumbled and messed around for a while, just like you did with that Belgian girl, but when I made love with my girl friend properly it was absolutely stunning. I want you to have that."

I smiled apprehensively, but now with a longing to feel her naked body pressed against mine.

Sensing my nervousness she leaned forward, "Let's just hold hands and kiss and see what happens, shall we?"

I nodded, and our lips met in the sweetest of kisses. Gradually, as our lips moistened they opened to allow our tongues to tease each other. I giggled when she squeezed mine gently between her teeth, oddly enough something I enjoy Tom doing. "Think of this as your second clitty Sue, let me play with it like your lower one." And she did just that. She took my tongue into her mouth, and sucked on it, teasing it with the tip of her own. I was longing for the moment she would play with the real one.

Gradually our kiss developed into an almighty snog, we had let go of hands, hers had found their way under my top and I shivered when they reached my breasts. Almost without realising it my own hand was already under her skirt, stroking the inside of an excitingly naked thigh.

Suddenly she pulled back, observing that neither of us had removed any clothing. Normally at this stage if I was with a man I would be naked and fucking by now!

"Let's get undressed Sue, I want to see your body."

Kissing me softly Karen lifted my top, lowering her lips to each newly exposed part of my flesh. I allowed her to take control as she slid the garment over my head and very gently pressed her lips to the upper swelling of my breasts. She moved away slightly and dropped her straps over her shoulders. Her breasts were gorge, not as tanned as mine but so much fuller. As if it were the most natural thing in the world I lowered my face to her chest and slipped my tongue into her fragrant cleavage. Her bra was underwired and lifted her tits to rounded perfection, there was no doubt she was dressed to kill. And I was ready to die!

We both paused and giggled nervously, me because this was all still so new, and she was probably unsure of my reaction. Then we kissed again, this time with hunger, and of the same mind we reached around each other to unclip our bras, exposing four excited nipples. With lust in our eyes we studiously pressed them to each other, creating something close to an electric shock. I was aware of her hand slipping between my legs and, when I didn't resist, she cupped my crotch with her palm. I wondered if my moisture had crept through to my leggings, I know my panties were soaking wet inside them.

Without waiting for my response she sank down on to her knees and, hooking her thumbs into the waistband, she slowly lowered my leggings to my ankles and whispered, "I want you Sue, I've fancied you since that first day."

I smiled down at her and nodded, now totally confident, "I want you too, let's do it!"

Needing no further encouragement she pressed her face into my soaking panties. I could smell my desire and, a little worried that she might find it offensive, gently pushed her head away.

"What's wrong Sue, am I being too fast for you?"

"Not at all Karen, I love it, but I think I should wash first, I haven't showered today, and Tom and I had sex last night."

"Bollocks! Your smell is sexy, it tells me that your pussy wants me and I am going to oblige. And if it gets me a little piece of Tom too, all the better!"

With that she ripped down my panties, making some remark about their colour, and planted her mouth firmly on to my soaking lips, full on. Together we gasped.

"God, you taste lovely Sue."

"You sure? I am very wet."

"Uh huh," she muttered as her tongue explored inside my lips, "You taste just like me, nice and sweet."

I placed my hands behind her head, suddenly I was back on Young Island with Sooline, making the very same request, "Go on then, make me cum."

"Oh, I intend to darling, now lay back and enjoy."

I fell naturally on to my back as Karen knelt on the floor and parted my legs, lifting them over her shoulders and then, so like a man, but at the same time so unlike a man, she went to work on my pussy. Whereas a guy, most recently Tom and even Sooline back on that island, will go hell-for-leather using everything in their power to get me to climax, thesooner-I-make-you-cum-the-sooner-I-can-fuck-yousyndrome, Karen made slow delicious love to my pussy. One woman, one finger, one tongue.

I can hardly explain the amazing feelings I was experiencing. Despite the recent attention of Soo, this was so totally new, I was at last really being made love to by a girl, and again barely out of her teens! Why oh why had I put this off for so long? As Karen licked and caressed my most intimate parts my thoughts went out to my former school friend Sophie, to whom I had promised myself next. I smiled inwardly thinking that I would be more experienced for her when our time came to be together. As I approached what I knew was going to be a staggering climax I reached down to caress Karen's breasts and she moaned into my pussy.

All the time her tongue worked at me and teased my clit I knew she was eventually going to want the same treatment and I surprised myself that I realised I was looking forward to that lovely moment. In fact I was mentally urging her to speed up the arrival of my climax so that I could explore her all the sooner, praying that my inexperience would not inhibit her pleasure. I needn't have worried, I wasn't to know she would turn out to be so horny that she would cum with the first touch of my tongue, long before I could even get near to her clitty!

If I thought that my anally induced climax with Tom was the best ever, then what Karen achieved with her finger and tongue left him standing. It was stratospheric, out of this world! I swear for a few seconds I passed clean out. If Tom had set this up, I owed him a big thank you, probably with my pussy and no doubt with Karen's too.

Unlike the videos I used to watch with my brother Richard, Karen had the decency not to rip off her pants and blatantly expose herself like a piece of meat ready for my attention. She simply laid back on the bed gently fingering herself inside her panties and beckoned me to kiss her crotch, just as she had done with me.

Knowing this was the moment I had waited so long for, I breathed in her heady scent and lowered her thong, not before kissing the clear damp strip down the centre. It suddenly hit me that I didn't know where to start, there was no cock to grab and suck! Sooline on that island had done everything, I had just laid back and taken it all. As you will know from our writings, I like to take, if not a dominant, then an equal role in sex but I acknowledged that this was one moment I was totally apprehensive.

More out of fear than anything else I unthinkingly blurted out. "I wish Tom was here."

Karen lifted her head off the pillow, "No you don't Sue, this is about us, you and me, here on this bed. Tom can join us another time, if that's what you want."

"It's just that I haven't done this before."

She sat up and ran her fingers through my hair, "You do want to do this don't you Sue?"

I nodded, my nose millimetres from her fragrant lips, "Of course I do, I just don't want to spoil it for you that's all."

"You won't darling, just do whatever you feel to be right, and I will enjoy that. Tell you what. Do you ever taste yourself?"

"Of course I do! Every time I masturbate!"

"Then use your finger on me and tell me what you taste."

I slipped my finger into her. God, she felt just like me, all slippery smooth and incredibly wet. Her taste on my tongue was not unfamiliar.

"Well?"

"You taste exactly the same as I do."

She looked relieved, "Good, I hoped I would. So...?

I understood immediately and, feeling totally relieved, lowered my head into her sex.

It still felt strange with no cock down there to suck, no balls to fondle, but Karen was right, I had to go by intuition and give to her what I would expect for myself. Employing a combination of what Tom and my late husband use to do, I moved away from her pussy and started with her toes!

I was thrilled to the core when she shivered at the contact of my tongue on her smallest toe, gently taking it into my mouth and savouring the tangy smell. One by one I delicately sucked on each one while with my hand I caressed her other foot, preparing it for the same treatment.

As I took her big toe into my mouth, sucking on it as if it was the world's smallest erect cock, she groaned, "Oh God, that's so lovely Sue, no one's ever done that to me. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

Encouraged by that I muttered a reply and ran my tongue along the sole of her left foot, making her jump.

"Fuck, that tickles!"

I looked up at her pretty face, "Pretend it's like an orgasm Karry, and you want me to keep licking you through it so you can have a second one." But she was very ticklish so I relented and kissed her there instead, working my way up to her ankles. Tom, on reading the draft of this, accused me of being a foot fetishist, but I disagree with him. I was enjoying giving this girl pleasure and she certainly wasn't saying no!

I moved one leg to continue onto her ankle, exposing her pussy, in my imagination it was smiling at me, beckoning me on upward. The aroma of her penetrated my nostrils as my tongue worked its way up her legs, finally reaching the silky smoothness of her inner thighs, my own pussy leaking like crazy in anticipation of my tongue engaging with her very moist lips.

"I want you Sue, I want you so much," she whispered as I closed in on my goal and teased her by licking the sweaty crease of her crotch, between thigh and pussy, for the moment avoiding her labia. She as was smooth as silk there, she must have shaved this very day, especially for me!

"Mmm," was my response, I could now taste the passion that had already escaped from her pussy.

Karen suddenly reached down and grabbed my hair, pulling me into her, "Do it darling, I am so fucking close, make me cum. Please."

I grinned inwardly, I had little choice, my mouth was pressed hard against her sex. The great moment had arrived for me, and I inserted my tongue between her lips and into the wet secret of her sex, and I was totally at home. Instantly she jumped as if I had touched a nerve and, startled, I lifted my head.

"What's wrong Karry?"

She hissed back at me, "Nothing Sue, just get back in there, I'm cumming."

Amazed that I had turned her on so much by just licking her legs, I returned my mouth to its dutiful place and before I could move upward to explore her clit she froze and screamed all at once, quivering and holding my head hard against her.

"Stop," she cried, "Just stay there."

Not content to lie still I reached down to finger my own pussy hole, I couldn't believe how wet I had become, either from my own orgasm or from the excitement of making this girl climax so readily. As if on cue she released a dribble of her own excitement past my tongue and I spread the delicious taste across my lips.

For what seemed like hours but it could have been only a minute or two, Karen stop trembling and I knew that, if she was anything like me, she would now be ready for more. She confirmed that with a loud groan as soon as I reinserted my tongue. She was, unsurprisingly, wetter inside than ever.

"God, this is unbelievable Sue, do me again, I want you so much baby. Fuck my cunt with that lovely tongue."

Turned on by her dirty language I mischievously raised my head, catching my reflection in the mirror, her juices making my face glisten in the soft lighting, "You really want to cum again?"

She giggled, "Fucking silly question Sue. I've only just started! Please?"

I reached up her body and kissed her lips lightly and she poked out her tongue to taste her own nectar. "Have you heard of the Alphabet Method?" I whispered against her mouth.

"Yes, my sister told me about it, and I think she got it from Tom, but no-one's ever done it to me. Are you going to spell it out to me then?" she joked.

"Yes. Tom taught me too," I laughed, "Although I never thought I would be using it myself." For the uninitiated, it's a method of licking the clitty, tracing out the letters of the alphabet.