All Comments on 'Sex and Death'

by scheherazade_79

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
pixie2002pixie2002almost 18 years ago
A cut above . . .

. . . anything else I've read on Literotica. Well-developed characters and plot, supplemented deliciously by wonderful erotic passages. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
calamitus deim somnium fabula

No that is not a compliment for a Gilligan's Lezland weak fable. Ever spent time being stranded? Even lesbians are too bug bit, shivering, thirsty, stinking and depressed to care about sopping pussies or layman attempts to sound intelligent spouting Latin.

Your attempt appeals to the ignorant of reality and those impressed by creositoic words.

thewordsmith2590thewordsmith2590almost 18 years ago
More like Fantasy Island...

Anonymous -- While I'm also fairly certain that plane crash survivors don't usually engage in a little mutual cunnilingus while escaping cannibals, that's what makes this a FANTASY. An extremely well-written fantasy, I might add. In fact, I was entranced both by the quality of the writing and by the well-defined characters.

So nope, no shades of Gilligan's Island, here. Gilligan wasn't invited, and neither were the Skipper, the Professor, or the Millionaire. These ladies seem to be taking care of things just fine on their own. But hey, I'm sure they wouldn't mind a little help from Mary Anne and Ginger, hm?

scheherazade_79scheherazade_79almost 18 years agoAuthor
An artist's response to just criticism

Dear Anonymous,

I take it from your comment that you've been stranded during your lifetime. What a shame that you got rescued. I apologise for committing the cardinal sin of using two Latin words in my story... but I'm not sure how you can give me such a hard time when you used four in just one paragraph.

I object to the way you've portrayed me and anyone who happens to like this story. You are, beyond a shadow of a doubt, a Grade A arsehole.

I understand that for wandering off the topic and making a personal attack, this comment will probably be removed.

It was still very satisfying to write, though.

Scheherazade

rsgongrsgongabout 17 years ago
Great story

My dear, please ignore the hater. He (and it is obviously a he) apparently does not know what a fantasy is. I am a guy who thinks you wrote a wonderful story. Keep writing what you feel, I will read it. (BTW, wished I was with them.)

Stephen

matriarchmatriarchabout 17 years ago
How did I miss this?????

Great story, and classic Zade writing. Irreverant, earthy characters, and irreverant and earthy storyline. Well done, hun. Mat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous