Sex & Drugs & Rock 'n Roll Ch. 02

Story Info
More Connie and T... and Sara makes three.
5k words
4.63
6.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks, as usual, to Eclecticwoman818 for her assistance it keeping me out of trouble with the grammar police. Don't forget to vote, and comments are welcomed...flattering comments even more so.

My phone rang. The ringtone was the opening from Elvin Bishop's Travelin' Shoes. That meant it was Connie.

"Hey you sexy old broad"

"Hi you sexy old man. I just looked at the calendar and it doesn't look like you have to work this weekend. Instead of me coming up there, why don't you get your neighbor to look after the dog and come down here for the weekend."

Connie and I had been seeing each other on weekends for about a month and a half. We met at a concert at the theater where I volunteer, scanning tickets or being an usher on the nights we had seated shows. We met outside in the smoking area and she had gotten me stoned. We got separated that night and failed to find each other again. We both felt a connection though, and the next weekend Connie drove the thirty miles to see if the connection she felt between us was real. It was, and we had spent every weekend together since. It was always at my house though because I don't like imposing on my neighbor to feed and walk my dog and with different bands on Friday and Saturday nights, we always had music to listen to. And since she got in free as my guest, it was the proverbial cheap date. Plus she was intelligent, good looking, easy to talk with, and a damn fine lay.

Both of us were widowed. Me for nine months and Connie for almost three years. My wife had been ill for a couple of years before her passing and neither Connie nor I had had "real" sex for a couple of years before we met. Since that time, we had fucked like a couple of teenagers in heat, even though we were both in our mid-sixties. In some respects, I was glad she lived far enough away that during the week we rarely saw each other, otherwise I would probably be on life support. Connie is retired, but I still work a full week as well as volunteer on weekend nights. My wife's illness had drained a substantial portion of what we thought we would retire on, and, since her passing, having to go to work was a prime motivation to get out of bed in the morning.

"OK, let me call the neighbors and make sure they're going to be home this weekend and will be able to take care of the dog, and I'll call you back as soon as I know."

"Sounds good. If they seem hesitant, threaten them with violence," she giggled. I really would like you to come down here this weekend. Bye lover, talk soon."

After we hung up, I called my neighbors and explained the situation. They said they would be happy to take care of my dog and that I should go and have fun.

On Friday, I skipped out of work about fifteen minutes early and headed right to Connie's since I had packed a shirt, an extra pair of shorts and the essentials in a knapsack the night before. I figured it would take me about forty five minutes to get to her apartment even though it was only thirty miles away. Most of that time would be spent in late rush hour traffic in the small city where she lived.

After fighting my way through the Friday afternoon traffic, I finally found a place to park in the vicinity of her apartment, frazzled. I hate driving in the city. Her apartment was the second floor of an old stone house on the edge of downtown. It was within walking distance of restaurant and bar area, and a fifteen minutes' walk would get you to the casino. She had told me a gay couple had bought it and split it into two apartments to help cover the mortgage. She had said it was really nice and had all the modern amenities and that she got a good deal on the rent since she had taught one of the guys in fifth grade.

I rang the bell and Connie called out the window for me to come on up. When I got to the top of the stairs, I saw what she meant. The furniture was obviously hers, but the apartment itself was gorgeous. Connie greeted me wearing a football jersey and possibly nothing else. We wrapped our arms around each other and enjoyed a slow sensual kiss.

"You look good enough to eat," I said once we broke the kiss. "And your apartment looks amazing."

"Thanks. Drop your bag and I'll give you a quick tour."

She showed me the kitchen with it's marble countertop and the latest in appliances. "In a way it's a waste though since I can't cook at all unless it comes frozen in a box."

"I'll show you how to cook a few things as long as you promise to eat everything I feed you." I said with a leering grin.

"You're incorrigible." she replied.

"And you love it." I said, laughing as I pinched her right ass cheek.

The bathroom had a large, tiled walk-in shower.

"Ooohh, that looks like veritable playpen." I said "Wanna get lathered up and dirty?"

"Later," she replied. "We have company coming over at 7:30 and I want to show you the bedroom first."

Connie took my hand and led me down the hall to a spacious bedroom, complete with her queen size bed. As I set my bag down, Connie turned to face me and lifted the football jersey over her head and tossed it aside. I was wrong, it wasn't possibly nothing else, it was definitely nothing else. My eyes met hers briefly and then slowly worked their way down to take in the curve of her breasts, small but still maintaining their shape. My gaze fell lower to that lovely silver beaver, naturally full, but trimmed along the edges and shaved at her labia.

Grinning, I said "You never cease to amaze me, you sexy wench."

"Wench, eh? I think I like that." Connie said as she moved to kneel in front of me. "And this wench wants to be fucked. By you. Now."

She unbuckled my belt, opened my shorts and pulled them and my boxers down on one tug. I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it aside as Connie fondled my balls and stroked my cock. She kissed the tip of my cock and looked up at me

"I've teased myself all day waiting for you, but I wouldn't let myself cum. I'm so fucking horny from denying myself release, and I'm going to fuck you every which way but loose until I get two or three orgasms. So hang on tight, Big Boy!"

With that, she devoured my cock completely in one go. Her tongue swirled around my head, and she teased my pee hole as her head bobbed back and forth. She was a woman possessed.

After a few minutes, she had me right near the edge but I wanted her to get release before I did. I stopped her and helped her to her feet. We shared a hungry kiss and moved in unison toward the bed. I pushed her gently back onto the bed and lifted her leg. I kissed her ankle and up her leg. As I got close to her crotch, the scent of her arousal spurred me forward. My tongue licked her damp labia, teased her clit and probed the depths of her pussy. Connie clenched my hair in her fists, pulling my head tight to the source of her need. I slid my tongue out, and my mouth attacked her clit as I shoved two fingers into her and pumped them back and forth rapidly.

Each time I flicked her clit, Connie moaned loudly "Oh, yes...just like that...OOOOhhhh, right there."

I curled my fingers and rubbed across the sensitive little nubs at the top of her pussy which caused her to wail as her body shuddered and convulsed. Her pussy gripped and squeezed my fingers, trapping them inside her.

When she finally calmed a bit, I gave her clit another light suck.

"No, please don't, it's so sensitive right now you've got to give me a minute."

I crawled up her body and pressed my lips to hers. Our kiss dissolved my entire world, except for the woman lying under me. Our tongues danced a slow and sensual samba, my fingers stroked her hair as she wrapped her arms around me and held me so tight that I could feel her heartbeat as it slowed and returned somewhere near normal.

When she recovered, I hooked my arms behind her knees and raised her legs so her knees were almost at her shoulders. This provided the optimal angle, and my cock slid fully into her with one smooth thrust.

"Oh, baby, you're still so snug around me when my cock is inside you." I moaned.

"Fuck me, T. I want to feel you cum inside me."

With that, I slid back, almost fully out, and then in deep again quickly. My hips set a steady rhythm, pulling back, driving forward and then snapping forward again to grind my pubic bone against her clit.

Connie's fingernails raked up and down my back. She reached down and grabbed my ass cheeks and squeezed as she growled, "Harder...faster...use your wench rough."

My hips pumped with more urgency, my release building. We slammed together, my balls slapping her ass. As I pistoned in and out, Connie pressed her index finger against my butt button and wriggled it inside. Two months ago, she had never had her ass fingered or licked, and had never done it to a partner either. We haven't had anal sex yet, but I think it's definitely in our future.

Connie pressed her finger deeper and began to massage my prostate which sent me into a fucking frenzy. Our bodies drove against each other as we raced toward our orgasms. When she pulled her finger rapidly out of my ass, my body jerked and cum gushed from my tip. My hips gyrated, causing my cock to reach everything inside her which in turn caused her second massive orgasm in the last twenty minutes. I pushed in deep as my body stiffened. Connie's cunt milked the last drops from me before I released her legs and collapsed onto her. While we shared a post-coital kiss, my cock softened and slipped from her pussy. I rolled to the side and we snuggled together and softly stroked each others bodies.

After a few minutes, Connie said "My...friend, Sara is coming over in a while. I've told her all about you, and she just had to meet you. She's a Vietnamese-American. Her father was a soldier in Nam and fell in love with her mother. He managed to get her and their baby out of the country. Sara was raised in Arizona, but she moved here for college and stayed when she was done. You'll like her, she's a little younger than us, but petite and still quite good looking. She's been divorced for about ten years and isn't in a hurry to get into a serious relationship again."

"If she's a friend of yours, I'm sure she's a wonderful person."

Connie paused for a moment and looked like she was concentrating on how to say what she wanted to.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you remember the first time I spent the night at your house and told you it had been a long time since I had done oral with a man?"

"Yes...and?" I queried, wondering where this was going.

"Well, that was true, but Sara and I discovered a couple of years ago that we both had bi tendencies. Don't get me wrong, we both love men, but when we're between relationships, we take care of each other. Does that bother you?"

I have to admit it was the first time that a woman had confessed being bisexual to me, and it took me a minute to get me head around the concept.

"No, it surprises me for sure, but bother me, no. We've only known each other for about six weeks, and I don't have the right to judge you. I only know that I like you a lot, and sex with you is terrific. What you did before we met, and what you do when we're not together is your business."

Connie hugged me tight and gave me a long kiss.

"Thank you. I thought you would probably be understanding, but it was hard to broach the subject. I will warn you that Sara is very direct and will probably say things just to see if she can shock you. She will also probably want to have sex with both of us since she doesn't have a man interest at the moment. I don't want you to feel awkward. It's okay if you want to play with her. I'm pretty sure she must give a good blowjob judging on how well she does eating me, and I know she likes anal even though it still freaks me a bit."

It took me a minute to process that information.

"Well, I was in college the last time I was involved in a threesome, so I may be a bit out of practice, but if you don't mind sharing me with her, I won't mind sharing you with her either."

"I do have one request though. I don't care if you eat her, she sucks you or gives you her ass, but I want to be the only pussy you fuck."

I hugged her tight and smiled. "I can live with that. There's no other pussy I'd rather fuck."

With that, Connie rolled over and got off the bed. "Come on, stud, get up and get dressed. She'll be here in a few minutes."

We had no sooner gotten cleaned up, dressed (both of us eschewing underwear...just one less thing to take off later), and presentable when the doorbell rang. Connie told me to have a seat while she went and let Sara in. I heard giggling from the stairwell as I waited and thought that if this was my last night on earth, what a way to go.

Sara came up the stairs holding a pizza, with Connie trailing behind. "Hi, Tim, I'm Sara. Connie tells me your favorite pizza is bacon, onion and pineapple, so that's what I got. I will warn you though that if it's as disgusting as it sounds, we're going to tie you up and spank you."

"Okay, but no fair claiming to dislike it just to get your jollies." I laughed.

She was a little taller than Connie, about five foot four, and while not fat, was more curvy as well. Her hips were wider and her ass built for comfort. True to her artistic inclination, she had a pink streak in what was otherwise a salt and pepper head of hair.

Connie got some plates and opened a bottle of wine, and we sat around eating, drinking and chatting. Sara told me she owned a small graphic design firm, had no children and loved going out and traveling. When we had finished eating, they took the dishes to the kitchen, and I saw Sara pull Connie into an embrace and kiss her lightly on the lips. They talked in low tones and giggled for a minute before returning.

As we moved to the living room to sit, flanked by the ladies, on the sofa, Sara said, "You're lucky, the pizza was pretty good. Not my favorite, but I'd definitely order it again. So no spanking is in order."

"At least not for the pizza.", she added with a grin.

When we sat down, Connie handed me her stash box and told me to roll a joint. While I did that, Connie and Sara each had a hand on one of my thighs. Their fingers moving in slow circles as they crept higher on my thigh.

"Careful, ladies," I said. "You're making it very difficult to concentrate on rolling a joint that doesn't look like a snake swallowed a hippopotamus and is straight enough so it won't smoke around a corner."

I lit the joint and we passed it, all the while Sara's hand stayed on my leg and ventured higher. Connie turned when she handed me the joint and gave me a reassuring smile and a wink. As soon as I settled back on the sofa, after we decided we had had enough and put out the joint, both Connie and Sara leaned across in front of me and kissed each other with hunger. While their tongues dueled, they each had a hand on my crotch, stroking me and fondling my balls. My arms went around each of them and my hands both found a breast to grope and a nipple to pinch. When they broke their kiss, they both slipped off the sofa and to their knees on each side of my legs. Connie slid one of her hands up the leg of my shorts, pinching and stroking my inner thigh until her fingertips reached my balls where they lightly kneaded and caressed the source of my sperm. In the meantime, Sara had undone my belt, unbuttoned my shorts and slid my zipper down. The whole choreography of the situation made it obvious that this was pre-planned, but I certainly wasn't complaining.

As Sara opened my shorts, I raised my ass and Connie pulled them down my legs. The shorts ended up across the living room, where Connie tossed them as she moved between my legs. I was a bit perplexed as she was faced away from me. The confusion cleared as she slid down and Sara straddled her. Connie reached up and grabbed Sara's ass as her mouth went right to work on Sara's pussy. I sat mesmerized as Sara leaned forward and with a wink and a smile, swallowed my cock. And I mean literally swallowed my cock. No easing into it, she took my entire length into her mouth and throat in one motion. She kept it deep in her mouth as Connie licked and probed her pussy, which prompted Sara into deep throaty moans which drove me to the brink over and over again.

Connie let go of one of Sara's ass cheeks and drove two fingers into her as she teased her clit with her tongue. As Connie drove her fingers in and out, Sara adopted the same pace sliding up and down my cock. Sara released my cock long enough for me to lift her top over her head and off, but returned as soon as that was done. When my fingers pinched and twisted her nipples simultaneously, Connie must have hit a sweet spot and Sara increased her suction until it was almost painful. Her head thrashed back and forth, never losing her grip on my cock, as I felt her start to buck and shake. I was hoping that she didn't reflex and bite down hard...I was REALLY hoping she didn't bite down hard.

Sara finally started to calm with all my parts still intact. I stroked her hair as she rested her head on my thigh, Connie slipped from beneath her and knelt on the sofa to give me a kiss. We shared an erotic kiss as she shared Sara's cum with me. My fingers found the zipper to Connie's long skirt and after sliding it down, she stood and let the skirt fall to the floor. Her juices were literally dripping from her pussy and, as I leaned forward to taste Connie's nectar, Sara moved to the end of the sofa to watch and recover.

I licked along Connie's labia and massaged her clit with my tongue for a couple of minutes before she moaned "Fuck me, T. I need to feel your cock filling me."

I moved a bit further from Sara to give Connie some room for her legs as she knelt on the sofa, straddling my lap. She gabbed my cock, positioned it at her opening, and impaled herself with one downward thrust. I sucked and bit her tits through the gauzy top she was wearing, before she pulled it over her head and tossed it aside. Connie then pulled off my tee shirt, briefly interrupting while I sucked one nipple with my mouth and pinched the other one with my finger and thumb. I bit her nipple as I felt cum swell my balls before surging through my shaft. She jumped at the sharp bite and attacked my cock with her pussy. As my cum exploded into it's snug sheath, Connie pitched forward and bit my shoulder as her entire body vibrated. I pressed deep into her as the final spurts of cum oozed from my tip, triggering a couple of minor aftershocks.

I held Connie close as we both tried to calm down and recover. Sara leaned close to Connie's ear and I heard her whisper "On your back love, I want to clean that out for you."

Now it was my turn to move over as Connie sat at the edge of the sofa with her legs spread and Sara knelt in front of her. Sara dove right in and started to lap and suck all the cum from Connie's pussy. Connie leaned back and with her eyes half closed began an almost constant moan while pulling Sara's head tight to her crotch. When Sara clamped her lips on Connie's clit, Connie let out a guttural wail and wrapped her legs around Sara, squeezing her almost enough to crush her.

Watching Sara eat my cum and then having Connie's cum for dessert was probably the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed. It's possible that during my last threesome back in college it had occurred, but we were all doing acid and the details of just what went on are hazy at best. I took Connie's hand in mine and squeezed it as she turned her head to me and smiled. "I can't believe you're hard again," she exclaimed.

Sara chuckled and said to Connie "I told you, we could raise the dead. A live one like Tim never had a chance."

She then turned to me and said "In case you didn't notice, we've been planning this for a couple of weeks. Connie was worried that you'd react poorly to her telling you about she and I, but I assured her that once we both set about convincing you that we were more than willing to share, you'd be putty in our hands."

12