All Comments on 'Sex & Drugs & Rock 'n Roll Ch. 02'

by Kozmic Kowboy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Have knapsack will travel

That thing must be alive. He drops it by the front door when arrives, then drops it in the bedroom...oops how did it jump back into his hands... then lo and behold it left the bedroom during the night to be in the living room the next morning. Wow, gotta watch t hose sly bags.

Maybe it got moved but skipped the story from when they decided to take drugs. Why the hell would they need drugs to have sex? It actually would dim your sex drive and for old people in 60s who needs it reduced. Yes I am a wowser when it comes to drugs.

Shame because in spite of the title it was a good story.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals3 months ago

Despite the knit-pick comments from Ultimate below, I didn't pay any attention to the fucking knapsack.. But I did enjoy the anal sex with two loving woman!! And a little weed before sex might be a 70's thing... He probably doesn't get it. Real nice Kozmic, Gonna check out more of your rock n roll library!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKozmic Kowboy@Kozmic Kowboy
A recent widower who's trying to figure out the rest of my life. 11/2023. After a hiatus, I've started writing again. Finally retired last year and got busy with things around the house. Just finished up the And the Night Stood Still series and I have a new story or two in ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES