Sex and the Magic Lamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxpotter
maxpotter
366 Followers

"Yeah." I said as I pulled off of his impressive member. My jaw ached so good. I started to push down his jeans.

"Whoa, I gotta get my boots off. Wanna be able to move my legs." His voice was deep and sexy.

"Put your boots back on to fuck me man."

"I can do that." He replied, a twinkle in his eye. Cowboy sat on the edge of the bed and pulled a boot off. I could smell the musk coming off it, and where I wasn't into feet, it caused my dick to jump. The other boot followed, and more scent. The jeans came off, and I saw he had a great bubble butt. I reached up and felt it as he bent over for a boot to put back on. "You'll get that. I want to ride you, then you ride me around some, right?"

"Fuck yeah." His second boot was back on, and I rolled back while he approached, my legs going on his shoulders. He lined his dick up to my hole, spit on it and began to ease in. I looked at him, he was watching his cock go slowly into me. He had just his hat and boots on, and his massive member was going in steady. It felt so fucking good.

Most of the way in he glanced at me, and with a smile on his lips shoved the last few inches in all at once. I let out a gasp of unbridled pleasure. Cowboy stayed in to the hilt, grinding his hips around, really making me feel the huge cock move around in my guts. Waves of ecstasy rolled over me. I moaned like a mad thing, and he started to hump. He worked to ramp up the speed, going deep each time (like he couldn't go deep with all that dick). Soon, he was pistoning in and out of me like a machine, and I swear he was going to shoot out of the top of my head.

"Yeee-haaaa!!" He bellowed, cumming with a force I really felt, arching his back as his hat fell off. It didn't stop him, he just slowed down, still using my ass. "I'm riding you man." His sexy voice said to me. I shot all over my chest. He didn't seem to lose any hardness but leaned down and licked my cum off of my chest. He pushed me back on the bed, folding me in two, still pumping in and out. Now his chest was much closer to mine, and he bent his face down to kiss me. His tongue pushed into my mouth, mirroring the thrusts of his cock.

Damn, hung and stamina. I would have felt tapped out, but the feelings were so great it was like getting a first fuck, not a second. Deep into me with every push, more and more, his cock, his tongue. Finally, with a few deep thrusts he came again, and I swear it was as big as the first time. Holding in me, he slowly rocked us back and forth a bit, each movement taking just a bit longer. He pulled out and fell to the bed beside me.

My legs came down, and both of us just breathed heavy after that epic fuck session. I heard soft snoring and leaned over, putting my arm over his wide chest. He felt so warm, so strong. We faded into sleep as I gently rubbed his chest hair.

I woke up to a set of lips on my cock, moving up and down the length. Sleepily, I looked down and saw Cowboy working my dick. I reached over and felt his ass, which was conveniently placed for me. He looked up and smiled, taking my whole shaft into his mouth. I groaned as I pushed back. He moved up and down the length as I gathered myself and felt for his hole. I stuck a finger in, slowly moving it in and out. That was going to be mine. He kept up on my cock as I added a finger. His ass gripping and releasing. It wouldn't be the first time it had been fucked, and it was ready. "Ready to ride me, partner?"

"You bet your ass I am!" I replied.

He got up, moving into the doggie position, and I put my cock home, I had started to go slow, but he pushed back and got it all at once. I began to move in and out, Cowboy making sounds that he was fully enjoying it.

My hand came down in a slap on a cheek. "Yeah, slap that ass!" He yelled. I complied, bringing one or two hands down and making the room ring from the contact. Cowboy was thrusting back as much as I was thrusting in, making each contact forceful. He had promised me a ride, and it was like being on a bronco.

Each thrust was delivered with force, my rock-hard cock shoving in and pounding his ass. His hole kept a tight grip and I was working to fuck him. It felt great. An early-morning energy fuck. I slapped both my hands down at the same time on his round globes. "Yeah!" he said as he kept bucking. Gripping his ass hard, digging my fingers into it I shot into his guts, letting out a primal scream.

I fell on his back, and he rolled to get me to the bed. Cowboy gave me a quick kiss and slipped out. "We're not done with this rodeo." He got up. Damn, he was still hard. His cock bounced as he walked to the foot of the bed, bending down and bringing up the lasso I had forgotten about. With a grin, he crawled to me and began to loop it and one wrist to the bedpost. I knew where this was going, so I didn't resist.

I might have worried if this was some guy I had picked up, but with Genie around, I knew I was safe. He did my other wrist, and brought my leg up, tying it to the bedpost as well, soon followed by the other leg.

With me splayed up in the bed unable to move, Cowboy put one of his legs by my head with the other behind me. He grabbed his massive cock and aimed it at my hole. "Going in partner, nothing you can do to stop it."

"Nothing I want to do to stop it. Fuck me, fuck me hard." He was quicker in getting his prick in me than at first. I was taking it like a champ. It felt so fucking good, filling me with thick inches. He moved up and down, screwing me with his tool, one hand on the bed to steady himself.

"Take it, take it man." He said. I was folded over, taking a huge prick in my ass and loving every minute of it. I had just gotten off, but my cock was as rock hard as his was. His sweat fell on me, rolling down his face, his chest, his abs, his legs.

I was absorbed watching this great hunk of manhood over me, forcing his cock deep into my bowels, making me feel beyond fantastic. Any discomfort of my physical position was overshadowed by the waves of pleasure ripping through my body. He went in as deep as he could, and that was seriously deep. I felt his hand grip the leg in front of him and hold on tight, still pounding into my ass. I strained against the ropes, but couldn't move more than a few millimeters. My whole body was one bundle of ecstasy. I was moaning in time with his thrusts.

He had been pounding me for I don't know how long before he froze in place, unloading his cum in me. "Yee-haaa!" Cowboy went again. After he came, he began to move his prick in and out more. I could feel his dick moving with the cum in my body.

Cowboy pulled out and untied me. He tossed the lasso to the side and held me close. I just lay there, wrapped in the arms of a strong man while we both dozed.

maxpotter
maxpotter
366 Followers
12