Sex and The Single Hero Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emergency vehicles, fire and ambulance and, weirdly because of their ineffectiveness against such a target, a SWAT team along with regular police officers. Fuck! A lot of people are going to get hurt before, or when, he fucks some building or tunnel to pieces. She dropped to the ground to conserve her energy and think.

The emergency vehicles were all silent, their lights blinking mutely as the men and women that had ridden them in ministered to the injured around them. An idea occurred to her, and she triggered the link to Point Man. "Hey, have an idea. Pull my panels." As part of her recruitment, Helena had undergone a series of trials and measurements, around which her duties and costume were built. It was how she knew the upper threshold of her powers, though she had been doing this for only a few years.

"Wait one. Okay, they're up. What are you looking for?" The heads-up display filled with green glowing characters, and she paged through quickly.

"Looking for something specific. I just want to see my affinity for it."

"Roger that. Care to clue me in?"

"If I see it, yes." The display scrolled through, until she found what she needed. Conversion rate of under 15%. That would be difficult to pull off, and take longer to manage the impulse, but she didn't need anything as potentially damaging as the electrical energies. This one would dissipate very quickly as soon as she was more than a few feet from the source, or her quarry. Looking around, she noticed a very specific vehicle, almost an MBT with thick treads, heavy armor and a long slender cone in place of the usual heavy artillery, cordoned off. The open end of the funnel was traversing to keep the beast in its sights.

"Point Man, take a peek at this." She shared her vision through the camera in the front of her helmet. "Is that what I think it is?"

After a pause, the disembodied voice sounded in her ear. "Yes. Poseidon Sonic Cannon, Mark IV, but I don't see why they deployed it. It's intended for crowd control. BRF would see it approaching well before they could close to an effective range, probably stomp it into oblivion."

"I can get closer." She flew towards it and landed by what she assumed was the driver's side, hovered and knocked as firmly as she could. A bewildered looking guy in city camos, splotches of shades of grey and off-whire, stepped out and looked up at her. "Quantax? What's up?"

"I need your cannon." She pointed at the tank.

"Sorry, ma'am. It doesn't detach, and even if it did, the power plant weighs over four tons."

"I don't need to carry it, just point it directly at me when I give you the word. Narrow focus, if you can." She searched for a patch of empty ground already devastated by BRF, and empty of people or intact structures, found it and landed about one hundred feet away. "Now drive towards me. Quickly!"

The armored weapon moved towards her, a recorded warning blaring out, telling all civilians to disperse. They mostly already had, and a few stragglers speedily exited the area. The tank stopped only ten feet away. "Point it down at me, center of body mass, then give me thirty percent."

At least the operator didn't ask if she was sure. She wasn't, but the die was cast. The mighty turret swiveled down, almost against the metal of the vehicle, stopped from full contact by a rubber bumper to insulate the tank from its own emanations. It lifted a couple of degrees, and she nodded. Components on the barrel shifted, and she realized it was a lens of some sort, focusing as she had asked.

Then it started.

A low rumbling commenced in the earth beneath her as the cannon powered up. The front end was flared out, hollow, and reminded her of a sucking clit vibe she used, except gunmetal grey instead of a perky and inviting metallic gold. Bracing herself, she opened the mental gateway to sonic storage, as she pictured it, and took the almost solid wave of sound into herself.

Each pulse was like being hit with a sledgehammer made solely of compressed air. As it gained in intensity, ascending in pitch to something like the scream of a dying planet, Helena gritted her teeth and felt her body absorb the sonic wave.

Her entire body vibrated, accepting the energies swiftly, if not exactly quietly. She opened up a reservoir inside her, labeled it with a dot and four growing curved lines, each larger as it receded from the dot, a symbol of raw sound, and channeled It into the new virtual silo. It didn't hurt, actually felt just the opposite of hurt...

She signaled with an upward raise of her hand for them to increase the output further. The wall of chaotic noise pummeled her now, and she dropped to one knee to brace herself and keep from falling back. The ground around her was now a spider's web of cracks and tiny fissures, while clouds of freshly created dust blew away, and still she stayed there soaking up the new energy.

Her entire body was now vibrating, and she waved upward, raising her arm as high as she could, making her intent clear, she hoped. The hum from the weapon rose further, almost apocalyptic in its volume and sheer force, and she took it in, bathed in the roar of pure sound.

Oh, fuck... As the power mounted, she felt her body, especially her clitoris, respond to the vibrations, and she started panting, moaning inside her helmet. An orgasmic wave built inside her, and she wanted no more than to tear off her costume and let the cannon make her cum forever. Hugging her arms to her chest, she hoped it looked to the few observers as if she was steadying herself against the power of the machine. She knew it was to keep from frantically fingering herself.

The first climax nearly knocked her down, and she barely maintained the necessary strength of will not to collapse writhing in pleasure on the shattered concrete at her feet. Her second climax drove a shriek, inaudible over the scream of the cannon, out of her as her entire body shook in irresistible pleasure. Fuck...fuck fuck fuck... Several more climaxes ripped through her, and she wondered if she could die from that much pleasure, and whether she would care.

The mental icon flashed in her mind, then went solid and yellow. Now I'm...full... Raising her hand to her throat, she made a slashing gesture across it, and slumped down, barely keeping from toppling over as the great machine's emanations faded swiftly to nothing, the intense shrieking of the cannon likewise dying out. She was gasping on one knee, trembling with the twin effects of the sonic absorption and multiple intense orgasms. Fuck me but that was...sensational...

Rising up slowly, she checked the chrono in her helmet. Three minutes had passed, and Helena wavered, gathering her strength for the assault on BRF. She felt wind drifting against her back through the insulated suit, which shouldn't have happened, then looked down, dreading seeing what she knew she would see

Except for her vambraces, helmet and boots, her costume had dissipated under the vibratory assault, dispelled by her frayed concentration. She was completely nude, utterly exposed and shivering as the intense climaxes faded, her nipples still taut with arousal. Three soldiers emerged from the sonic tank to gaze at her in awe.

Fucking great! I'm standing here bare-assed like some live action Kekko Kamen! At least I don't have pink streamers on my helmet... The stored sonic energy sizzled along her nerves, fading subtly as her body finished its absorption, and she finally summoned the effort of will necessary to restore her costume. It coalesced gradually after a few seconds, covering her slowly from the neck downwards. Summoning her accumulated gravitic force, she soared straight into the air, then shot towards BRF, who now advanced on a building, intent upon an archway he could penetrate with his red, fleshy sword.

Helena came in underneath and behind him, firing off a pair of dime-sized tracer beacons into the backs of his thighs before crossing between them. This time you're not getting away after. Moving quickly, she saw his erect member from a new angle, and gritted her teeth, this time in disgust. When I do this, the fact my costume fucking disappeared is going to be even worse...

Still harnessing gravitic energy, she projected it at him, remaining aloft since it was from the same mental silo. She increased the flow of gravitons around him subtly, gradually increasing, not his weight, but the attraction of his mass to the planet he trod upon.

With a mighty grunt, Big Red Fucker staggered, a look of confusion on his face, then he dropped to all fours. The brief and disconcerting image of a twin of him jamming an equally impressive schlong delving into his asshole crossed her mind, and she shook it away. His fault for how he manifests, how he fucks actual buildings...

Closing her eyes, disgusted about what she now had to do to fulfill her plan, she moved up to his pubic hair, black as night and thick as a forest. She continued pulling him down, though not enough to break his bones. She had to use restraint, knowing she could cripple, even kill him by simply making his ribcage too heavy, crushing and smothering his heart and lungs, flattening him like a bug. It wasn't in her to do that, even after his repellent threat to literally fuck her to pieces.

Grasping three or four kinky hairs the size of slender branches, she held on tightly, hoping they'd support her weight, and switched from gravity to sonic. Aiming her free hand at the base of his erection, she released a portion of the charge into him. It had taken three minutes to absorb what the sonic cannon had emitted, and she had a much more gradual release planned.

Gentle waves of sound projected out of her, straight into his massive cock. She heard him grunt again, but it was different this time. A mighty scream followed, and he no longer tried to stand as she directed the vibrations along his shaft, up and down its mighty length. Another gasp sounded, almost shaking his entire frame, and she grimly held onto his pubes, continuing the play of sonic energy along his hard-on.

He spoke now, an impassioned roar, but not of pain. "Fuck...oh, fuck! Feels so fucking good, Keep doing that, Quantum Bitch, keep...Aaahhh!" She saw his testicles clench and pushed away, not willing to be crushed between the two fleshy boulders. From an angle and proximity she had never experienced, she felt his mighty bellow of passionate approval, and saw his eight-foot cock twitch and pulse.

Gallons of pinkish slime, thick and heavy, shot out of him, followed by another spurt, then another. "FUCK, BABY, FUCK I'M CUMMING!" The force of his climax propelled a mighty roar from him, and her ears rang in her helmet, even buffered from the sound, and she continued pouring energy into him until he pitched forward onto his face. She let go of his pubes and switched to gravitics, then shot out between his thighs as he fully collapsed, a pool of pale, rosy semen under him, still spreading on the bare earth, taking up station hundreds of yards away in case any further seizures claimed him.

Hovering nearby, she saw his eyes close, and he shrank rapidly, at a geometrically increasing pace. He was out of sight almost immediately. No wonder they haven't been able to find him after he cums... Switching to the twin trackers she'd implanted on the backs of his legs, she watched intently for any sign of him.

There. She hovered for a moment longer, then shot forward. He's moving. As he diminished in size, his skin had became progressively less scarlet, more human in tone. She moved closer, watching intently. Soon he was down to human-sized, and his eyes popped open. Darting behind some debris, he tried to hide himself from the world.

He was naked, looked like a bespectacled middle-aged professor, minus the spectacles, and he sighed in resignation as he stepped out in front of her. Skinny with a small pot-belly and scrawny limbs, he didn't appear to be too much of a threat, at least physically. His hard-on was now proportionate to his size, dribbling now completely normal looking jizz, and he was apparently not embarrassed by her catching him nude and out in the open. "Quantax. How did you...?"

"Sonic vibrations. I figured as soon as you shot your load you'd pull another disappearing act." She didn't mention that teleportation, an exceedingly rare talent, had never been recorded with any growth or shrinking mutation.

Still breathing heavily, he put one hand on a piece of jagged concrete to steady himself, and looked up at her. "I'm... I'm sorry I called you a bitch. Also, I'd never...fuck anyone to death. When I get...that way...I'm just desperate to cum, and I forget myself, quite literally. I become a raging tower of hormones, and getting off becomes my only reason for being." A wan little smile appeared.

Helena was more embarrassed now that he was human again, nude and trying to keep hold of the last shreds of his dignity. He was definitely contrite. Poor son of a bitch.

Behind her, several police officers massed behind her, weapons drawn, and she held up a hand. "I think I have this in hand." A quickly stifled snicker from one of the men was the only sound, followed by an authoritative shushing, probably from sergeant or watch commander.

"What's your name?"

He bowed his head in shame. "Professor Osgood Peters." She was glad her helmet was opaque, and her own smirk was hidden from him and everyone else.

"Professor of what?"

"Quantum mechanics."

That fucking fits, Helena thought. "How does this...happen?"

He explained haltingly that he had been subject to an extra-dimensional burst of radiation nearly a year ago. He could keep the transformation under control, but a full-blown erection seemed to trigger an imperative alteration, and he usually had only minutes to leave his lab, or whatever building he was in, run into a nearby field or parking lot and strip his clothes off. As she had observed and inferred, an orgasm, the shooting of his cum, triggered the change back into a mild-mannered, horny professor.

"Get him a blanket," she ordered over her shoulder, then landed and stepped closer to him. "How do you control it?"

"Icy cold showers, thinking of baseball, similar things that don't get me excited...that way." She felt for him, really, but turning into the BRF was a little much to handle.

"I think these folks might be able to help you." She gestured up to the incoming hovercraft, two of them, swooping in to scoop him up.

Peters looked alarmed. "Oh, I don't fly. Not anymore!" That made sense too. Turning into a big red horny behemoth mid-air could be fatal for all aboard. This guy would never make the Mile High Club, but that was a minor disappointment compared to the problems that he already dealt with.

The dark blue hovercraft landed, and a doctor anesthetized him, assuring they would monitor him for any arousal while ferrying him to their land base. He smiled and mouthed thank you to Helena as he was led off nearly unconscious under a thick grey blanket. Once they were inside, the hatches on both closed, and the two craft lifted silently into the sky, disappearing from view swiftly.

She turned, and a microphone was jammed near her face. "Sarita Lange, World News. How did you stop the giant?" Everyone had seen him make at least five appearances in the last year, and knew the designation of Big Red Fucker, but the newsies didn't even use the initials.

"I disrupted his routine with a series of precisely placed sonic blasts..."

"...Leading to him having a sexual finale"—not climax, she noted—"in the middle of a parking lot without violating any actual structures. And you captured him."

"He was willing to be captured. This change isn't under his conscious control, apparently."

"So, when you absorbed the sonic blasts, it looked painful, and then your leotard disintegrated in front of everyone..."

Helena was glad no-one could see her face, or the deepening blush doubtless traveling down to her toes, thankfully concealed under her now-present uniform. "The sonic cannon at that high a setting can disrupt and destroy certain materials. It's why they kept it out of range of him. We didn't want to cripple or kill him, which a concentrated blast might have done, and I was able to store enough energy to control its release." The reasons were more self-preservation than care about BRF, but the viewers would believe, or at least accept, the white lie.

Miss Lange gazed levelly at her, then asked. "So, essentially, you used the vibrational energy to stimulate his sex organ and make him climax without him er...violating a building."

"That's one way to describe it, I suppose, Sarita." Wishing for a sudden earthquake or tornado she could whisk off to address was more palatable at the moment than withstanding this interrogation.

If Sarita had noticed her discomfiture, she either didn't notice or care. "What will happen to him now? Professional care, saltpeter rations, what?"

"Not my department, Sarita. In the proper hands, his priapic gigantism will be a thing of the past, or at least very rare and controlled." She held her hand up to the side of her helmet, as if she had just heard something. The receiver was silent, but no-one outside her head knew that. "Sorry, Sarita, but I have to be elsewhere just now." She began to hover.

The reporter wasn't having it. "What's more important?"

"Sorry, classified. I'd tell you if I could." Then she was airborne.

Point Man had been watching, that much was clear. "Q, that could have gone far worse than it did..."

"It could have. As it is, it looks like I got naked and gave Big Red Fucker a sonic handjob, and left as soon as he fell asleep."

"You stayed and got him into the Rescue craft. Well done."

"Thanks." Now that she was out of battle, the vibrations she had absorbed weren't entirely in her control. The little quivers and shakes coursed through her body, and she felt an orgasm building in her loins, at the center of her clitoris, and she stifled a sexy moan. "Point Man, I'm going off the air. I need some time to...decompress..."

"What about..."

She cut him off. "Send someone else, I really, really need some time to myself!," she snapped as she cut the mike. It would be nearly a half-hour more to get home, and she didn't think she could hold back her urges that long.

********

Racing through the skies, she dove into a bank of thick, fluffy clouds. Dispelling her costume, now wearing only the hard portions of her battle gear, she streaked through the clouds, giggling in pleasure as the cold air took her, the ice crystals whipping against her skin driving her to a frenzy of desire. "Fuck I wish I could just drop the helmet..." Saying it out loud made it more decadent, more naughty, and she was glad her fingers and palms were uncovered at least.

Laughing wildly, Helena darted vaguely westward, Yakima her eventual destination. A thought struck her. The sonic energy is still stored, at least some of it. A quick check showed just over twenty percent remaining. She kneaded her breasts as she sped along, not distracted enough to avoid a low peak as she passed over Montana and into Idaho, as the first climax struck. She screamed giddily in her helmet, feeling naughty and wanton like when she ran naked through the woods with her second real boyfriend, how he had caught her by the hand and they dropped to the sandy bank of the river on campus and he was the second man inside her, the first time she'd cum and cum again...

Hovering in the middle of a thick fluffy cloud, Helena lay flat on her back in the sky. The chilly air swept across her nipples, making her shiver all over with delight as she drove her first two fingers into her wet snatch, rubbing her excited clit feverishly. "Oh God I want to fuck!" Her outside speaker was on, and her horny declaration echoed through the sky, swallowed swiftly by water vapor.