Sex and The Single Hero Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wet all over from the vapor, shivering and frisky and wishing she could fuck all night with anyone. Rubbing her clit quickly, she opened her eyes to look along her body, wanting to watch herself and what she was doing. Her other two fingers were deep inside when she saw it, and she came hard, her ecstatic screams filling her helmet before her eyes cleared, and she froze.

The craft had wide wings, much larger than a regular aircraft, and there was no engine sound, no buzz or whir or anything. It was completely silent as it struck her.

Her mutated physique made her resistant to damage, helped her heal faster, and Helena had a greater stamina, as well as physical strength that exceeded most baseline humans. The craft pulled to the side, swerving away from her so she didn't hit the fuselage, but the right wing clipped her in the midriff, knocking her away with her fingers still inside her pussy. Even surprised by the impact, Helena was only momentarily disoriented, and looked on in horror as about a quarter of its wing sheared away in the opposite direction.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck... Whoever was in what she realized was a glider was as good as dead if she didn't do something now. Her eyes fixed upon the craft as it descended in a spin through the thick clouds, then she dove after it, spearing downward until she saw it mere moments from shattering on the rocks and trees below.

Pulling her gravity projection to full, she enveloped the craft in its field. Momentum was still her enemy, but the gradually weakening pull at least let her slow it. Maybe one hundred feet above the ground, she marshaled her strength, and pulled the plane to a stop. There was a single sound, someone swearing and fading away quickly, and she went closer in.

It was upside down, on its back, tail pointed down at the earth. Somehow it's spin had turned it over, belly up, and the canopy was split open, parts of it falling down to accompany the pilot. No no no no. I dropped him out of the plane! He's totally fucked. Tears welled at the corner of her eyes.

Swooping down, she let the inverted glider drop slowly to the ground, and she set right away to looking for the fallen pilot. After a couple of minutes of frantic searching, she saw a smashed tree, and broken foliage beneath it. At its center lay an inert male form, his flight suit in tatters after the violent impact against the vegetation, and then against the hard forest floor. Don't be dead, don't be dead.

With a little cry, she headed for the pilot, landing next to him. The branches had torn away most of his bright orange flight suit, and the ground had done him no favors. Dropping to her knees, she searched for any sign of life. His pulse was steady, impossibly strong and vital after the impact. A quick check showed no obvious wounds, but internal injuries could kill him if not treated.

She heard a cough, and his eyes were moving between his lids, and her heart seemed to stop as he reached out to grasp a thick branch to lever himself up. "Oh, fuck that hurt," he muttered to no-one in particular, and sat up. He was thick-bodied, muscular, and she didn't see an ounce of fat on him. His hair and beard were black and shaggy, set in a masculine face with a confident strength, even though he was clearly not at his best.

Moving to her haunches, she whispered, "Let me check if you're okay. What's your name?"

"Friends call me Brick." He seemed disoriented, woozy.

Helena checked his back and saw no visible wounds, except some deep and dark bruising and a couple of red scratches. "You look fine, but I don't know why. That should have hurt like hell...," she said with a sense of awe.

He coughed and laughed painfully. "Trust me, it did. Guinness World Records reported a stewardess fell out of a plane and down more than 20,000 feet to the ground, and she was able to hobble away virtually unhurt. Shit happens." He grimaced as he moved his neck experimentally.

"What about your parachute?"

He chuckled. "Didn't deploy, pulled right off my back when I fell. Ah, fuck!" He stretched, and she was treated to the sharp sound of joints moving back into place, as if he was cracking his knuckles, but all over. His face looked less pained, and he lay back, still breathing deeply. Then he opened his eyes, a startled look taking form on his face after a couple of seconds.

"Hey, you're naked! You're also the one my wing hit. Are you okay, young lady?" She felt herself blush, even though the difference in their ages was perhaps no more than ten years. Oddly, she felt no need to cover up or run shrieking for some cover, or even reconstitute her suit under his warm gaze.

"Umm... Costume malfunction, I guess... So, Brick, we need to get you home, along with your glider."

"It's called an sailplane," he explained gently. "I'm going to need a few minutes to recover my wits. Do you mind terribly staying right there? It's been a while since I've been this close to a beautiful woman who left her clothes home..."

She grinned, even though he couldn't see it through the helmet. "I can wait, Brick."

He shut his eyes again, still on his back. "What do they call you?"

"Quantax."

"Superhero. Explains how you didn't break when my plane did."

"I'm tougher than I look."

"You must be. I hit you at about sixty, and you would have fallen as far as I did. Except you didn't fall, did you."

"No, just a few feet. I flew the rest of the way down, caught your plane but didn't see you."

"Hmmm... I fell out not far from the ground, disoriented, tried to open the canopy. Worked, but I should have stayed in. Would've if I'd known you caught it. Did you just pick it up in your arms and carry it down? You don't look quite that strong..."

"I'm not really... Look, I don't like to talk about what I can do much." Her reticence was borne of caution and a desire to avoid any information from becoming public.

"I get it, Quantax, I get it."

"Look, just call me 'Q', or 'Q' for short."

"Okay 'Q'... What were you doing up there."

The word came out before she could strangle it in her throat. "Masturbating...." Oh, fuck! No! I wasn't...I can't tell him that!

An easy grin, friendly and serene, burst onto his face. "What I meant was what brought you out here? In the split second I saw you before impact, it was pretty clear what you were doing..."

Now Helena felt utterly mortified, and was uncomfortably aware her nipples were erect after her unwitting revelation. "How...how much did you see?"

"Enough to know you were really enjoying yourself. My first thought was how lovely you looked up in the clouds naked, like a bona fide angel. My second thought was 'oh shit I hit her!'" He chuckled and looked her over from his vantage below. "My third thought would have been to get your number and invite you to dinner, but shit happened right after..."

Fuck, really? I nearly killed him, almost had a heart attack when I thought I did, and he's hitting on me?! He did look cute, in a rough-and-tumble way, and she was reminded immediately of the last time she'd been intimate with a man. She stood suddenly. "We need to get you to a hospital, get them to check you out."

He braced himself against the heavy branch and pulled himself up to a low crouch, then fully upright. ""Well, then, let's go, but I guarantee I'm feeling no pain right now. Especially looking at you. I'm tougher than I look, too."

He's a charmer for sure. How do I do this? Do I make him weightless and fly him there? What about the direction? GPS went offline, but I think I'm in Montana, maybe Idaho, and I sure as fuck don't want Point Man to know what I was doing when we collided...

He took a single step closer, and his hand grazed her left hip. "Are you okay, Q?"

She nodded, a thrill running up her spine. "Y-you're sure you're okay, Brick?"

He looked into her faceplate. "Yes, I'm fine," he murmured softly. She looked down and saw more of his clothes were torn away than she had realized. Fully his entire left side was stripped bare from armpit to the tops of his badly scuffed boots, faint scrapes and a couple of cuts the only visible sign of damage there. She reached for his left hip, letting her fingers contact the bare skin fleetingly.

He smiled gently. "I have an idea what the doctor might prescribe... With your permission, of course..." His hand rested now on her hip, and she felt the first inkling of what she really wanted to do with him, anyone but especially Brick, for the first time in what felt like forever.

"W-wait..." She concentrated, and the mental icon for sunlight appeared. She dialed up the intake to nearly full, and spread the field around them for about ten feet, centered on her. Afternoon sunlight dimmed to near darkness. She could make out Brick, standing before her, and felt between his legs, sighed at the feel of his burgeoning erection in her palm. "My identity..."

"Nice trick, Q. Now you can take off your helmet so I can kiss you."

She dropped helmet and vambraces on the ground, and then stepped out of her boots. Brick took very little time to strip out of the remnants of his flight suit, and she saw in the shadowy illumination his strong, muscular body, his erection, and his face. Taking his face in her hands, she abandoned herself to the best kiss she'd enjoyed in what felt like lifetimes.

There was no doubt he was as hungry as she was, as famished for the touch of a naked woman against him. She grabbed his buttocks, squeezing them and pulling them in to her, his erection pressed against her belly, their mouths expressing complete lust and abandon, tongues wrestling between their locked lips. She was the first one to moan, and he did the same almost immediately.

"How well can you see me, Brick?"

"Your outline only, but I don't need to see... You feel so wonderful, sexy..."

She broke their embrace gently. "So, if I lie on the ground here, can you find me?" So saying, she lowered herself to the ground, parting her thighs for him. "Can you?"

Brick found her easily and lay on top of her. She cried out when his hard-on parted her womanly gates, pushed inside her lonely hole, and started humping. The ground was hard and uneven, not very comfortable, but she felt none of it, only the fleshy piston speeding up within her, lubricated and warm, pushing her forward to the first orgasm with another human being in far too long.

"I'm...cumming...Q..."

"Oh, fuck, yes, Brick! Don't pull out, I want to feel you cum in me!" He redoubled his efforts, puffing and panting as they neared their climaxes. She felt his cock tremble inside her, moaned as an orgasm took her and she lifted her feet off the ground, tightening her twat and crossing her ankles behind his back.

Brick continued thrusting, and she came again, almost screaming with the release. His was only a basso rumble, like a thundercloud in the distance, bringing the promise of rain, of wetness. The thick cum shot into her, a divine sensation, filling her up all the way to full, and she clasped him to her. Tears were invisible in the gloom, so he couldn't see how much their interlude had affected her. Soon, he slowed and gingerly pulled out of her, letting his glans creep down her canal before slipping outside her. It, too, felt wonderful. Cum dribbled out of her onto the earth as he rested above her, on top of her, in their afterglow.

He finally brought his knee down and heaved himself to his feet with another grunt. Helena followed suit, expecting a bashful thanks from him. Instead, he kissed her again with as much passion as before they'd balled. Overwhelmed, she kissed back, feeling his hands running all over her, and the tingle of his skin under her fingertips. She panted, nearly unable to keep herself from throwing him down and taking him again. She reached for his cock, felt it was less thick and ready than moments ago, and squeezed it, desperate to somehow revive it, slip it inside her again.

Brick chuckled. "You liked it too, didn'tcha Q?"

A faint laugh broke to the surface. "Oh, fuck yes... Been so long. Fuck, I nearly killed you, wrecked your plane..."

"Better than meeting at a bar and going home for a drunken roll in the hay, though." It sounded like bitter experience for him.

Helena kissed him again. "Much," she whispered joyfully.

The darkness, or more correctly absence of sunlight, field still held. "That was very nice."

"God it was! Felt like you needed it as much as I did."

"I definitely needed you as much as you did me, Q. The secret identity thing kind of sucks, but I do understand. Can't have some random guy you saved learn who you really are." He kissed her again, a lingering touch of their lips. "But I think I know who you really are, Q. In your heart." He moved behind her and encircled her in his arms, one palm resting on her left breast comfortably, almost lovingly, she thought with a sense of wonder.

He chuckled in her ear. "Now I really owe you that dinner, Q! I don't usually jump a woman in the first ten minutes of meeting her, or in the forest, and I'd love to get to know you not in the biblical sense."

She leaned back into him, and drew his arms closer around her. "So would I. It's just not... I can't date like this."

"Well, your current outfit would certainly draw envious stares..."

Despite herself, she laughed. "No, Brick, I mean... You're so sweet and despite our rutting like animals on the ground I think you're probably a gentleman. I mean that. But..."

His voice was calm and warm in her ear, and she felt herself melting into him. "I do understand. You have secrets to keep, people to protect, and I'm just some guy you rescued..."

"And laid! Don't forget that part..." She felt impossibly light in his embrace, didn't want it to end ever. And she couldn't tell him that. Ever.

"You're the best part of my year so far! It's too bad, Q. We'd be great for each other..."

"I know, baby..." She stiffened suddenly. I haven't called anyone baby in years! Fuck, gotta stop this now! She stepped away from him, letting the warm comfort of his arms fall away. Concentrating, her back to him, she let the darkness dissipate and put on her helmet. Another mental impulse, and her costume crept back over her body. Now she turned to face him, anonymous again. The suit covered her breasts and pussy last, before she donned the vambraces and boots.

She touched his arm with her bare palm, stroking it. "Brick, I could fall head over heels for you, fall in love with you, but..."

He took her in his arms again and hugged her tight. "I told you I understand. But I think Q is the wrong thing to call you. Maybe an angel instead."

Without a word, she backed away, her voice thick with emotion, and activated her comm. "Point Man. Quantax."

"Hey, Q, what's up? Have a downed aircraft in your vicinity, no beacon."

"It broke. Pilot's okay, a little scuffed up, but he looks okay." Better than okay, especially naked and inside me... "Can we get a recovery team out here? Glider...er...sailplane is on its back, damage to the right wing. It spiraled in and I softened the impact. One pilot, he says he's okay, but check him out, make sure there's nothing internal."

"Copy. You staying on site?"

"Negative, Point Man. Too much obvious exposure today." She winced at her unfortunate pun.

Point Man laughed, a piercing electronic bark over the scrambler. "Got that for sure! Glad you aren't letting it get you down, Q."

"I'm out of here..." Keying the comm off, Helena turned to Brick and touched his hand, wishing there could be more, knowing it was impossible. "I...I'll miss you, Brick."

He smiled back at her, unable to see the smile he heard in her voice. "I'll miss you too, Angel."

She turned away and activated her gravitics with a thought, propelling herself quickly away towards home.