Sex and Videogames Lvl. 01 Ch. 03

Story Info
Completing the Bonus Mission.
4.9k words
4.57
4.1k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Completing Bonus Mission

A shout out to Kenjisato for his amazing editing skill and suggestions...

Tags: Masturbation, Exhibition, (Incestuous) Spanking.

Tuesday...

The next day, James woke up half an hour before his school time; he was still in a state of disbelief, so the first thing he did was-- Stats

Again, the same white screen appeared before him floating in the air with the same information that he had seen two hours ago.

Yes, he had spent the whole previous night thinking about this weird phenomenon that was happening to him; he had searched almost all the internet to find some kind of explanation for this strange gamer thing.

So, whatever this thing he has, it has no mention on the Internet, well except for some scattered fantasy stories, where the writer had explored this kind of idea-- there was no real stuff.

So, now the question was what he should do? He could tell others about his newfound powers, but would that be a wise decision? Shouldn't there be some secret government agency that would make him disappear and start experimenting on him?

But if he didn't tell anyone about it, would anyone be able to see the message screen or somehow know about his powers, or ability, or whatever this was?

That was another thing, what should he call this... thing?

'Sex and Video Games.' Again, those words echoed in his mind and he ignored that thought, even though the old man was dressed like a mage from a video game, he was more like a creepy weirdo than an actual mage, and this is the twenty-first century and him being an educated man, James wouldn't fall down the path of superstition.

But one word that he noticed in all those stories, was called 'System'. So, now the question was-- how did he get this 'System'?

Because in almost all those systems, the main character would die and then wake up in a fantasy world, where he would get this 'System' thing, but nothing, no such an event had occurred in his life.

He had just helped an old man cross the road and suddenly he got this 'System', which was based on sex, so the right word would be, 'Sex System'.

'Well, let's take a scientific approach. Option one, I had some kind of genetic mutation about which science had yet to explore, or maybe science had already discovered it, but the government could be hiding it from the general public. Or maybe, I was bitten by some kind of radioactive virtual spider, but then I should have gained virtual spider-like ability, not virtual sex-based ability and I don't think I was bitten by anything.

'Maybe...'

Throughout the night, he had thought of hundreds of theories but, of course, none of them could explain his powers.

It was the early-morning hours when his eyes couldn't stay open anymore and he fell asleep. This was the reason why, after waking up, he called for his stats just to make sure he still had his ability.

Again, he spent a good chunk of time thinking about his ability, but when he saw the clock, he realised he was running late, so he quickly went through his morning ritual and walked downstairs only to find his dad and sister were already gone, while his stepmother was about to leave the house, dressed in a business suit.

His stepmother was half-Italian.

She was in her late thirties, yet she looked like an elder sister to her daughter. She had raven-coloured shoulder-length hair, tied in a ponytail; blue eyes which appeared to be sparkling with light.

After completing her senior year in high school, she was already pregnant with her daughter and married her then-husband, then she completed her MBA and after a decade they both decided to go their separate ways.

Now, she was working as an assistant bank manager at the City Bank.

"Good morning James, have a nice day," she greeted him, while walking toward the front door.

"Morning, Viviana," even before he could utter those two words she was already out of the house. But he wasn't paying attention to her either, since his mind was still analysing his new system

His dad married Viviana last year, after dating her for one year. While James hadn't had any problem with her, he didn't share a close relationship with her.

It was more like a status quo between him and his stepmother. She wouldn't poke her nose into his life, which was all James could ask for.

After eating his breakfast he took his bicycle and started to ride toward the high school, but his mind was still thinking about his system.

City High was one of the most prestigious schools in the city, but beneath that 'tag', it was your normal school filled with hormonal youth.

Many were riding high on their youth, full of energy, while others were trying to hide behind the books.

Like any other high school, it also had a variety of groups-- some excelled in sports, some excelled in education, some came from wealthy backgrounds, and some had political influence.

In James's opinion, his high school was nothing less than a circus with a variety of freaks. And now talking about him, he wasn't great at sports; his father wasn't one of the elite in the city, so for all practical purposes, he was nobody.

So he didn't fit in any of the social strata except being a nerd, but he would avoid mingling with them, so as not to attract any unwanted attention; after all, being a nerd was the worst thing in his high school. This was the reason why he had found a small friend circle outside of his high school to play Clan Survivors.

He entered the high school gates and parked his bicycle. At the same time, a red sports car entered the parking lot, and his chain of thought about his System came to a halt. He knew who was inside the car, that was the reason why he slowed his work of locking his bicycle, and started to look at the driver's side with sly eyes.

You may call him a pervert, but Hailey Summer was worth the insult one could throw at him. The door was opened, and the first thing that came out of the car was a five-inch long, red high heel, followed by a tanned thigh; except for the high heel, the entire leg was bare-- there wasn't even a single piece of cloth covering it. It was only when the curve of her ass became visible he noticed the yellow dress.

A dress so small, it could barely cover her firm ass.

'FUCK!' he cursed loudly, within himself.

The young woman walked out of the car, yet his eyes were still lingering near her thighs and they gradually glided upward.

She was wearing a yellow skirt; bright-red lipstick and her silver-blonde hair was tied in a ponytail. The way she was dressed, it appeared like she was here for a party. His eyes caught sight of her DD-cups; he had heard rumours about them being enhanced, and even if they were fake, they were still doing their job.

He discreetly adjusted his erection, while the girl passed by him. The scent of lavender was just too much for him and his cock gave a few lurches at the sight of her supple ass.

'Fuck!'

He closed his eyes and tried to calm his raging heart by taking deep breaths. It wasn't like James was a virgin; he had had a girlfriend during this summer. The old lady living opposite their house, had her granddaughter visiting her last summer for a few days.

This was the time when his dad was visiting his new in-laws alongside his stepmom and sis for a few days.

One thing led to another and he lost his virginity to her. While he wasn't love-struck, it took him a lot to get over that small fling.

It also affected his love life, when he blew his nuts with a single push inside her pussy; at that time, she laughed in his face. Of course, he tried to explain himself, but she just walked out of his house. That was the only time they had sex, as after that, she stopped talking to him and even blocked his number. So, he searched for her on social media, only to receive the biggest shock of his life.

Well, she was a social media butterfly and had a huge to-do list. One thing on that list caught his eye--Help a nerd lose his virginity.

The line was ticked yesterday.

Of course, this spurred a small question-and-answer in the comments section. Where she replied how disappointing the experience had been for her and how it was the smallest dick she had ever had!

His dick was five and a half; he knew it was below average, but it was enough for the purpose and he was sure with the experience, he could be a better lover. But then for her, the entire fling was nothing more than a task-- a social media challenge.

It was the reason why he still lacked confidence and even after three months of the start of their final year, he had not dared to approach any girl, let alone Hailey.

The first lecture was English. He was seated on his regular bench, which was on the backside of the classroom, and tried to pay attention to Mrs. Asin. But his mind was still going over his new ability, even though he was still in disbelief, his mind was already thinking about the skill and power option he was seeing in his stats.

Just like in video games, there should be some way for him to gain skills, or unlock powers, and since the missions were sexual, it meant the skills or powers would be sexual. If so, then the possibilities were wild and limitless. He could do many things that he couldn't do normally...like seduce Mrs. Asin! 'Fuck!' He felt the same tightness returning in his pants, while his mind presented a fantasy before him, in which Mrs. Asin was lying on the table, with him rutting her like a brute.

'Oh...James, fuck me hard, James... James, "Hello, James!"

'Fuck what!' His daydream was broken and he saw Mrs. Asin staring at him, the expression of ecstasy he was just seeing on her face in his fantasy was gone, replaced by an irritated one.

"Are you all right, James?"

"Yes, ma'am, I am fine."

"Then do try to pay some attention, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am. I am sorry, ma'am."

The rest of the day was uneventful. Well, he had two more daydream sessions; one with Hailey and another one with Mrs. Asin, but unlike the first one, no other teacher disturbed him. It was after the last lecture when everyone started to leave the class and walk out of the building, he sneaked toward the roof of the school building.

It was Tuesday. Tuesdays and Thursdays were practice days for the cheer squad. And it would be in less than ten minutes when some of the hottest girls from his class would be coming out of the locker room.

While the coach was drilling various commands in the minds of the members of their high school football team; at the same time, his hot classmates were practicing silly moves. Again, his hand went towards his hard erection and he started to rub it. Throughout the day, he had suffered, and now those moves were making it extremely tough for him to not pay attention to it.

'Masturbating in High School'

Suddenly, he remembered about the system and the bonus mission, the moment seemed right for the act. Well, it wasn't like he would be doing it for the first time, right?

He had done it in the unused staff toilet on the top floor last year. Of course, he barely escaped principal Lloyd Holmes, but it was still worth the risk; the thrill he felt was so awesome!

He slowly pulled his cock out and started to jerk off while watching the cheerleaders practice their sexy moves.

'Fuck!' He wasn't sure how long, but he was 'sure' that he lasted more than four minutes before spewing his load on the school's roof.

'Bonus Mission Completed: Masturbate in high school.'

Reward: Unlocking a skill

Suddenly, multiple words flashed before his eyes, and even though all the words appeared to be in English, they were flashing so fast before his eyes, that he failed to read them. That's when one word just stopped right before him.

'Mr. Dom'

A what?! Fuck! Is this even real? Just like that, I gained my first skill?!

He was about to call for his stats when suddenly, the screen flashed before him.

(1) Mission Complete: Exhibition! (2) Mission Complete: Flashing in your school!

Reward: Gaining 2X HP, XP and LVL.

The bar reading HP appeared which was reading 100. Nothing changed, the number stayed the same, even after adding the new HPs.

Then another bar appeared, which was indicating his XP, 1+1 XP appeared, and then it was multiplied by two turning 5 XP into 9, after adding four points.

Then the bar showing LVL appeared, 1 LVL was multiplied by two, and 2 on the bar became 4 after the new addition.

Increase in stamina by 1,

Unlocking Bonus Mission: Grab a pair of tits.

'Fuck! Exhibition?'

He immediately turned his back, only to find the terrace door open, but no one was there. He rushed towards the door, but didn't see anyone; he was all alone there!

'Who could it have been? Could it be another student? Or worse, could it be a teacher? Or even worse, was it Principal Holmes? Fuck me, I am so dead!'

After controlling his hastily beating heart, he slowly walked towards the parking lot and rode his cycle back home.

He was berating himself for being so careless, but he knew there was nothing that he could do. All he could do was pray that whoever it was, had no intention of ratting him out.

'Fuck! This is worse!'

In less than half an hour, his over thinking mind had gone over thousands of scenarios, but he knew all he had to do was wait for a day, and maybe he would know who it was. Of course, he was constantly praying that whoever it was, that they might just ignore it.

He knew it was a few minutes before five, which meant his neighbour was about to jump in her pool. He wasn't feeling like it, but he knew watching Ms. Palmer in a bikini was the only thing that could help him at that moment. Placing all the negative thoughts aside, he entered his house and then his bedroom. None of his family was home yet. He sat in the chair that was behind his binocular stand, and changed the angle of the binoculars.

Within a few moments, she was walking out onto her patio in a blue one-piece. After that, she took a few laps across her swimming pool. When he realized that only a few minutes were left, he quickly whipped his cock out of his pants and started to jerk off watching her.

Again, he wasn't counting, but he was sure it was 'longer' before he blew his load. After cleaning, he took a shower and waited for the notification to appear, but it didn't come. He waited for like an hour, but nothing happened... nothing!

'Okay, maybe I don't get repeated notifications or something like that, and all the points are already added to my stats.

Level 1:

Name: James Strode

Species: Human

HP: 100

XP: 9

LVL: 4

Stamina: 5 (up to 5 Minutes)

Charisma: 2

Powers: NONE

Skills:

1) Mr. Dom

'Wha...' Even before he could utter the word, just thought of 'Stats' was enough to prompt the screen.

'So, I don't even have to speak loudly, just the thought is enough to summon my stats screen, or maybe I could send any command through my thoughts without uttering the word.'

With that, he mentally commanded, 'Continue'--the white stats screen before him dissolved into nothingness.

'Fuck me! But then this way it's more convenient, but still, I have to be more careful. What if others could see this screen as well, then how would I be able to hide it?'

Even though he had doubts about others being able to see the screen, he wasn't fool enough to go out and check.

After experimenting with his discovery a few more times, he decided to check what the heck this 'Mr.Dom' skill was. He just mentally clicked on the skill.

"Mr. Dom: This skill gives you a dominant persona."

'What? Is this even real? But wow! I have a meet-up with my online sub this Sunday, and I gained a skill that gives me a dominant persona. But how to use this skill?'

"To use/stop any skill/power you have to utter/think the word 'Activate/Deactivate' with the skill/power name."

Another screen popped up before him with this message.

'Well, then why waste any time, Activate Mr. Dom'

"Are you sure you want to activate Mr. Dom?"

There were two options, and James immediately picked one, 'Yes'.

While he wasn't sure what, but he expected something to happen, then suddenly another screen appeared before him.

"! Failed, to use any skill you need 10+XP."

"What the hell?" This time James couldn't control himself and shouted at the alert notification.

'Well that sucks.'

While he didn't like it, he was very well aware that he could not do anything else, except for gaining one more XP. After trying a few more times and receiving the same alert notification, he gave up and got dressed in a tee and shorts.

He rushed down to the kitchen to grab some snacks. That was when he saw her, eating a quick snack. His stepsis, the younger version of his stepmom.

"Hey, Debby!"

His sister, who was eating her snack while surfing social media on her phone, looked at him and all the colours from her face were gone.

After their parents' marriage, it was his sister who got her car first. Growing up in a hostel, she chose a brand-new pink Fiat 500. At first, it was all good, but when it was James's turn, he chose a second-hand Camaro. His sister immediately demanded that their parents arrange for an exchange since she also wanted a cool car like his, but both their parents denied her.

But after he failed his driving test for the second time, his sister offered him to let her use his car in exchange for half of her pocket money. After removing all the extra costs, they both got thirty dollars extra on a monthly basis. While James wouldn't give his baby to anyone, it was an offer that could buy him a few expensive tools in Clan Survivor.

For the first two months, the deal went smoothly, but after that, the payment started to get delayed. Now the situation was such that she had yet to pay for the last three months.

Before anything could be said or done, her mother entered the house.

They both exchanged a look and neither of them said anything. While it was a business deal between them, for their parents, it was nothing less than love, and understanding between the siblings.

Yes, they were not aware of the deal, that's why they couldn't talk about it in their presence.

While her mother started to talk about a busy day at the bank, James quietly gathered his snacks and excused himself to his bedroom.

After eating his snacks he jump-started his system and logged into his ID and started to do a solo mission in Clan Survivor.

It was after ten when he got a message from his online sub. He logged out of the game and started to chat with her, giving her new commands and talking about the task she had completed. The chat ended with her telling him how she was excited about meeting him this Sunday.

He was about to log out when, suddenly, she sent him a picture. Even though they had been chatting for more than three months, they had never exchanged photos or video calls.

His heart was racing, while he moved the cursor and clicked on the image. The image expanded to reveal a woman wearing skimpy lingerie, kneeling with both of her hands behind her back, of course. The face wasn't visible in the picture, but that wasn't what he was intrigued with--it was the massive pair of DD-plus breasts which were barely being held by the thin, transparent cloth.

"Fuck me!"he cursed loudly, while staring at the figure of the woman. He still could not believe that he got hold of this woman! But the most problematic thing was how was he going to confront her? How was he supposed to dominate someone who could make him cream in his pants with just a semi-nude pic of hers? It was the biggest and most irritating question he had ever come across!

12