Sex and Videogames Lvl. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all he didn't want to repeat the spanking incident!

'Maybe Hailey or Mrs. Asin...' That thought triggered a stiffening sensation inside his boxers.

-

Nancy was scared and excited at the same time; after all, it was the first time in her nineteen years of life that she had pulled off something so scandalous!

From a very young age, Nancy was scared of others. She was always feeling uncomfortable around others, she never liked going to parks or any other crowded places, she felt at peace whenever she was alone.

She was a loner from a very young age and other children her age would often bully her. On one such occasion, a boy the same age as her confronted those bullies and saved her; she wasn't sure why, but she didn't feel irritated being near him. It wasn't long before the boy's talkative and outgoing nature got over her, and both of them started to play together and became the best of friends.

But one day, she didn't see James at school. After mustering all of her courage, she asked one of the girls if she knew why James wasn't at school. The girl told her that the previous evening after picking up James from the school, her mother's car got into an accident.

Of course, the girl was still speaking, but the words weren't reaching Nancy anymore; she felt she was being crushed by some invisible force, while at the same time her chest was about to rip apart— everything around her became dark and she had the first of many panic attacks that she would suffer that month.

After a long hospital stay, she was fine again, and she had also made another friend, Debby, the daughter of their new neighbor, and Debby's mother, Aunt Viviana, was a really great woman.

Aunt Viviana arranged for her to study in the same school where Debby was, so she could be friends with her, which they were in the beginning, but, of course, after becoming teenagers and starting the high school, Nancy noticed that Debby wasn't the same girl anymore and had changed a lot.

Debby started to do some rebellious things, which were against what a good girl should do, and were also against what Aunt Viviana had asked her to do. Nancy knew it was wrong of her to rat out her friend, but she knew if what Debby was doing was wrong, then she must inform Aunt Viviana about it.

Of course, Debby didn't like it, but Miss Viviana had made sure that if Debby wanted to do something, then Nancy must be there as well. Nancy knew Debby didn't like this, especially after she befriended Cindy, but, 'If you don't want to start living on the street then do as I say, or else.'

This line ended all of Debby's arguments.

So, Nancy had loving parents, a good-natured aunt like Viviana, and a hot-headed best friend Debby. Of course, she still prayed to god in hope of meeting James again, and as if god was listening to her prayers, Aunt Viviana got married to a man, who happened to be James' father.

She was the happiest person during their wedding since Aunt Viviana moved in with James and his Dad. She would often go to their house to eat with them, or have a sleepover, but she noticed one thing— James would always be in his room. Even when they crossed paths, except for occasional 'hi' and 'hello', or, 'good morning', there was no other exchange between them.

It was like he was a different person. Gone was the talkative and fun loving child, replaced by a loner, aloof and meek young man.

She wanted to go near him, hold his hands, or give him a hug, but then, her own self doubt and perverted thoughts were stopping her from doing so.

After she came to find out about sex, she always thought it was gross and disgusting; that was the reason why she never went out with anyone, or talked to any boys. But after she saw James on their parents' wedding day, she suddenly started to have weird dreams of him. In the beginning, the dreams were normal, where both of them would have normal conversations, but with each passing day, those dreams became a lot more explicit. It wasn't long before she was having full-on sex dreams; in almost all of those dreams, the male would always be James. Of course, she tried to ignore them, but memories of those dreams would resurface whenever she was around him.

This was the reason why, even after almost six month of meeting James again, she was failing to even have a proper conversation with him.

Well until then. Just a few hours ago, she heard Debby telling of how she had been spanked by James. At first, Nancy couldn't believe what she was hearing, but at the same time, she also felt a spark of jealousy within her heart. If that wasn't enough, her dirty mind also painted a picture in which James had a naked Debby in his lap, with a bright-red ass due to the spanking that he was giving her. This image made butterflies dance in her stomach, while she also felt a bit wet down there.

But suddenly, she was brought out of her daydreaming when Cindy started to tell Debby her big plan to humiliate James. She was scared, worried for James, but on the other hand, there was Debby, her best friend. What should she do?

For her, it was like a best friend versus an old best friend. For someone as caring as her, she would have obviously chosen the side of Debby, but she had a sudden idea, an idea of using this entire plan as an excuse to start to talk with James, and get a bit closer to him!

Everyone thought of her as a morally good and innocent girl, but that didn't mean she didn't have wild ideas. Yes, it was true that she often had these kinds of ideas; the problem was she lacked the courage to execute them.

When she heard Debby and Cindy were going to clubs and partying, she also wanted to do so, but she never was able to muster the courage. Debby and Cindy weren't supportive either, after all, they get to do whatever they wanted without fear of being ratted out by her if she didn't go with them to those parties or clubs.

But here, she had a choice, a choice to get close to James— all she had to do was gather enough courage and do it— approach James, tell him about his sister's evil plan, and save him from suffering the humiliation, and to also seduce him!

All she had to do was muster the courage!

Which she did. That was the reason she came over to the Strode house for a sleepover. Once she was sure Debby was asleep, she walked out of her room, her heart beating hastily, and walked to James' room. When she reached his bedroom door, fear gripped her heart; self-doubt started to cloud her mind and she started to have second thoughts. But she got control of her emotions, strengthened her resolve, and knocked.

Of course, for a second or two, there was no reply from James. She started to fidget and was about to rush back to Debby's room when suddenly the door opened.

Even though she had come to meet him, she was still startled when she saw him. Emotions were wildly tormenting her mind, while she lost the courage that she had in her heart. She was about to rush away from him, but, again, she composed herself and asked him if she could come in, just to stop her mind reeling scared of being caught by Debby. Once inside his room, she felt the fear depleting a bit, but her mind started to replay it with wild images, and nasty thoughts started to torment her.

'Where had he spanked Debby? Was he sitting on his bed?' The image of James sitting on his bed flashed before her eyes and he had Debby in his lap and was spanking her. 'Or maybe on his chair, near his computer system?' The scenario changed, she imagined James sitting in his chair while having Debby on his lap, spanking her.

Her mind was so focused on these images and thoughts that she didn't even think properly and asked out loudly..."DID YOU SPANK DEBBY?"

Her hands quickly went to close her mouth, while she felt so ashamed of herself. 'How could I say that out loud? I messed up so badly! No, I have to get a hold of myself; I am so close, I can't ruin it!'

"She told Cindy and they... They are planning to get revenge."

'Yes! Suddenly, he stopped whatever he wanted to say and had his entire focus on her, this was how it should be!'

"What!? I mean what are they going to do?" 'Yes, this is it. This is the question that she had imagined him to ask and now was her time to execute her plan.'

"I...I do...don't know, but...but if you want I could try and find out." 'Yes, she did it. She said that, of course, she knew Debby's entire plan, but she didn't want to tell the plan to him at that time. No, tomorrow after school she would call him to ask him to meet at a café, so that she could tell him about Debby's plan, while drinking coffee and enjoying their first date!

"Oh, I mean that great, Nancy." He rushed at her, and took hold of her hands. "I mean, I would be a lot grateful if you could help me with this."

'Oh my god, it's already working. He is already holding my hand. Maybe tomorrow, he will kiss me or even more, who knows!' Her mind started to flash images of her being involved with James in various poses! All of them were sexual and dirty, but there was nothing that she could do to stop her mind, especially when he was so close and holding her hands!

"Oh...okay. I will...try to find out about their plan."

"Thanks, Nancy! You are the best!" He started to rub her hands. 'Oh my god, what's happening to me?' Her whole body was feeling hot, her vagina started to get wet. 'I need to go. Oh my god. I need to go, or I will make a fool of myself!'

"I think... I should go..."

When he let go of her hands, she rushed out of his bedroom and sneakily entered Debby's room. When she planned this whole scheme, she felt bad for betraying Debby, but now all those concerns were gone. All she could feel were butterflies dancing in her stomach, and a sense of thrill and excitement. Never in her life had she felt like this!

'He was being so comforting towards me!' Yes, she felt so safe near him! 'Oh my god! What if he had leaned forward and kissed me? Would he have done so if I had told him about Debby's entire plan?' Well there was no way she could find an answer to that question.

Once she was on bed, she released a big sigh of relief. Everything had gone according to her plan, and the following day, she would be on her 'first date', hurray! She was literally screaming with joy. Of course, she knew it was wrong for her to use such an underhanded method, to betray her best friend's trust, and to also manipulate James, but as they say, 'everything is fair in love and war', right?

'No, it's not love, it's just attraction. Yes, I know they explained in sex education, it's normal for me to be attracted to someone at my age. Yes, it's just an attraction; it's not like I would start believing such silly things like love. I just want to complete high school, then study medicine and become a doctor like mum and dad. Yes, that's it, it's just a high-school fling.Yes, that's what it is, just a bit of experimenting and nothing serious!'

'But what if he falls for me? Yes, what am I supposed to do then? Would I break his heart and move on? Oh my god, I never even thought about it! What if he brings out a ring and suddenly proposes to me? What then? Oh no, that can't be happening, right? But what if it happens?'

'Well, he is not a bad guy, right? He is good with his academics; very supportive, warm, and caring; obviously, I just can't break his heart just because I want to become a doctor, and mum and dad were also high-school sweethearts and they are so happy together, even after twenty-five years of their marriage! Yes, I wouldn't mind to follow in their footsteps.'

'Since I have my heart in the right place, I wouldn't think of breaking James' heart; if he proposes to me, I might accept, but we shouldn't get married until we graduate, right...?'

'...It should be a destination wedding, right...'

'...No, we should wait and only after we have proper courting, should we plan to start our family...'

'...No I don't think we should give our first child a German name, but well, if he wants to, I wouldn't mind...'

-

It was a huge office, but except for a wooden table and two chairs on each side of the table, there was no other furniture or decoration inside the office.

A man with salt-and-pepper hair was seated in the chair; the man was in his early sixties, yet he was sitting with the firm posture of a young man, there was no emotion on his face, and in those grey eyes, one could only see the sharpness of an eagle.

He was going through some documents on his computer when he felt a sense of being watched.

To anyone else, it may have felt like their imagination, but Liam Anderson wasn't a normal man. He knew what or who it was, he picked up the landline phone that was on the table, and dialed his assistant.

"Sandra, dear, make sure no one disturbs me for half an hour."

"Yes, sir."

After putting the receiver down, his hand moved toward a small button near the second drawer in his table. With a single touch, all kinds of power supplies to his office were cut along with the CCTV. He turned the switch on the back wall, and immediately, the lights were back on, but the CCTV remained off.

Everything was the same as before, except for a man sitting in the empty chair that was on the opposite side of the table. The man was wearing a dark trench coat along with a pair of sunglasses. He had dark-brown skin, but his most noticeable feature was the lack of any kind of hair, showing his skin which appeared to be smeared in oil.

"Hello, chief." The man waved his hand like he was meeting his long-lost friend.

"Mr. Smith, I hope you are not here to ask for money again." There was no change in Mr. Anderson's posture, his face remained expressionless, but his eyes were then focused on the man seated before him.

Hadrian Smith had been an informer for him for a very long time; actually, from the very beginning of the department. He had always been a big source of information, but, of course, every word came with a price tag attached to it.

"Yes and no. You see, Mr. Anderson, I am here for the money, but in exchange for the information."

While Mr. Anderson had never trusted anyone in his line of work, he was very well aware of the quality of information Hadrian might have. If not for his selfish and reckless nature, Hadrian, with his ability, would be the best agent in the world of espionage.

Mr. Anderson typed a few words and turned his computer screen around to present Hadrian the transaction of a hundred thousand dollars to an offshore bank account.

"Chief, while I appreciate your professionalism, this time, a mere hundred thousand won't be enough."

"Why don't you let me decide after hearing the information?"

"Well, of course, but trust me, Mr. Anderson, the information I have is worth in millions."

"Let me be the judge of it, Mr. Smith."

"Someone is hunting down Martial Artists across the world."

A layman when hearing the term 'martial artist', an image of Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan would appear before them, while they were good, the actual thing was extremely powerful and dangerous. The common definition of one who does martial arts is a martial artist. Again, an image of a person performing fancy moves would come to mind, but that was not true— reality was even more absurd to believe.

After the collapse of the Soviet Union the newly recruited agent, along with seven others, was sent to Russia to steal some military secrets. Actually, there was a high-ranking Russian military officer, who wanted to sell the secrets. All of the arrangements were done in advance, they were just supposed to meet him and gather the information.

On the team, he was the only one who was relatively new having only had five years of field experience, while the rest of the members had been serving for more than a decade.

Everything went smoothly, until a Russian agent traced the defector to the log cabin where this deal was happening. It was clear that the Russian government had found out about their deal, and had sent someone to stop it. This surprised them, after all, they were seven highly trained special agents, and here he was, only one man to hunt them down, but their surprise was short lived.

The tall and burly man was dodging their bullets!

A Martial Artist is someone who had pushed their physical faculties to its fullest, strength, speed, reflexes, agility, etc. Saying a Martial Artist is a one-man army wouldn't be far from the truth.

Mr. Anderson was the lone survivor of that face-off, but, of course, he still carried the scar of that fight on his face.

"That piece of news is at least six years old."

"Of course, Mr. Anderson, then you might have also known that the organization is called Snake Shadow, am I right?"

"Yes, for a year now."

"Well, the organization is not of Martial Artists, but of Cultivators."

"What?"

While Martial Artists could perform feats which were borderline inhuman, what Cultivators could do was beyond human capabilities.

While there was information available on the internet about Martial Artists, there was practically no real information available about Cultivators, but for someone like him, who had been dealing with this type of matter for more than three decades, he clearly understood the gravity of the situation.

When wounded, Mr. Anderson was brought back to the US. None of his seniors were ready to believe his story of a Russian killing his entire team with bare hands while dodging their bullets.

But the very next day, a strange man wearing an old suit came to meet him. He hadn't even introduced himself, he just asked him to narrate the entire incident and since he had permission from his higher officer to tell the story to this man, he did.

The man listened to Anderson's story and just asked one thing, "Mr. Anderson, have you ever dreamed of becoming a librarian?"

Liam Anderson was shocked by this random question, but then the man introduced himself as D.K. Huem, the chief executive of the Abraham Lincoln National Library, a chain of libraries that was spread across the US. But that was not the secret, the secret was this was also a secret organization that dealt with supernatural elements, and for the Russian agent that killed his entire team, well he was a peak-level Martial Artist.

Just like any normal American, Mr. Anderson had seen many kung fu movies and would have laughed it off if it wasn't for himself seeing it so close!

His records from the agency disappeared; he suddenly became a librarian at AL National Library in Washington, DC. It was like he had started living in a new world, since he became part of the 'Library'. There was all the information available for him, and he learned almost everything he could about Martial Arts and Martial Artist.

So, every Martial Artist couldn't perform the feats that the Russian Agent did, there were certain Martial Techniques which, if practiced by the right person, could yield such astounding results.

Everything was going well. For the whole day, he would be working in the library as a librarian, while also maintaining the records and data about Martial Arts and Martial Artist.

It was about a year later, when he stumbled upon information which mentioned how a man in Alabama was able to control water; this was the first time he had heard the word 'Cultivator'.

So, a Cultivator is a person who could perform feats beyond physical abilities, or at least, that is the simple way to put it without using the word 'Magic' since that's not the concept they work with.

For a Martial Artist, just achieving the peak level of physique is the end goal, but for a Cultivator the end goal is immortality; yes, the physical form they want to achieve is that of a cosmic scale, or at least, that was the philosophy since he had never met or even heard about an Immortal in more than three decades of his service.