Sex and Videogames Lvl. 01 Ch. 05

Story Info
Experimenting with power.
9.1k words
4.56
2.8k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Experimenting

A shout out to Kenjisato for his amazing editing skill and suggestions...

(Tags: Being caught masturbating by a relative.)

[Note: There is a calculation mistake in Chapter 4, after he watched Mrs. Holmes masturbate in library there were 3 mission complete notification which means reward XP should be 2X(1+1+1)=6XP, Tally is 20XP. HP is maxed out so it remains unchanged and however many mission he completes at a time he only gets 1 LVL so it also remains unchanged...]

Wednesday...

'FUCK ME! This is insane, this is so... Insane!'

He couldn't believe his eyes, but then what he was seeing was genuinely impossible, so it was normal if he would have a hard time believing it.

"Shhh..." He hissed in pain after he bit his tongue, just to make sure it wasn't a dream, but the sight before him was nothing less than a dream!

His hands slowly moved, and the same sensation of pleasure rushed through his body at the slightest skin contact between his hand and his cock. The thickness was such that he couldn't touch his fingers with his thumb while holding his cock with it.

'Fuck! It's insane.' His mind was repeating the same line like it was some mantra, but then which man wouldn't give the same reaction when his cock became twice as big and thick. He was in a category called 'below average', but right then, he was one of only a handful of those with big packages.

After dumping his broken bicycle in the shade, he rushed inside the house, he rushed to his room and without wasting any time, unzipped his fly and sent a command to his system.

'Activate Re- Sizer.'

He had hoped to experience the same flash of white light before his eyes, but suddenly a notification popped before him.

"! Use of any 'Power' will cost you XP."

"What?"

"! Activating the Re-sizer will cost you 1 XP per use, and the changes will last only for ten minutes; after that, your penile length will revert to its original size."

"What? But wait a minute, 'Mr. Dom' didn't use any XP, right? Fuck, whatever 1 XP is nothing if it can do what it says."

"Are you sure you want to activate the Re-sizer?"A message asking for his confirmation appeared before him.

'Yes.'

'Increase or Decrease penile state?'

He wasn't sure why in hell there even was an option for decreasing the penis size. Who in his right mind would want it?

'Increase'

At first, there was a flash of white light that blinded him for a brief moment, but at the same time, he sensed a bit of heaviness between his legs and an extreme discomforting tightness within his boxers.

'Fuck!' He quickly pulled his pants down along with his boxers, only for a long and thick appendage to jump out, wiggling around.

Surprise wasn't word enough to describe his mental state, his five-and-a-half-inch cock suddenly had grown into what could be described as a monster cock, something that only appeared in porn, and this was the reason for his reaction.

He also wrapped his other hand around his cock, yet he could only cover half of his length!

'Fuck me! This is really crazy!' He gently stroked both his hands over his new cock.

"Ahhh..." he cursed mentally, while at the same time, a moan of pleasure left his mouth. "Am..." Another moan left his mouth when one hand rubbed his cockhead, his eyes closed due to the pleasure; a few drops of pre-cum leaked from his cock, which he smeared around his cockhead.

"Oh..." It wasn't long before his hands were gliding on his massive length at full speed, as images of Mrs. Holmes masturbating in that dark storage room resurfaced before him, he bit his lower lip under the immense pleasure he felt. His mind was focused on the image of Mrs. Holmes masturbating, while his hands were furiously stroking his length and it wasn't long before he felt a churning sensation within his balls, and knew it was the telltale sign of his upcoming climax.

Even though the pleasure was insane, he knew he couldn't let the chance of watching his big cock shoot cum go by, so he forced his eyes to remain open, as the first spurt of thick, white cum shot from his cock, and landed a few feet away, followed by another, and another.

He couldn't believe it. Not only had he a huge cock, but he also noticed the load that he had shot was also a lot; it was almost as much as he had cum just in the library's storage room. He knew this wasn't normal, while he had masturbated thrice a day, he had noticed the decline in the amount of his cum after each session. Here, right then, he had masturbated twice in a row, and yet, the quantity of his cum remained the same, or even more, than what it used to be in the past.

While musing about this, he looked at the trail of cum that was spread across the room, only for it to stop near a pair of red high heels.

His head shot upward to see who it was, while his mind had already started cursing himself for being so careless again! Of course, he should have closed the bedroom door before starting this, but then he was too focused on testing out the 'Re-sizer' to care about anything.

'Fuck! Now why is Julia here?'

Julia was the eldest sister of Viviana, his stepmom, but, unlike her, she wasn't some kind of career-oriented woman or a workaholic. In her early twenties, she had done a bit of modeling; after that, she got married and had twins, and had been living a happy life for the past two decades— enjoying the spa, getting massages, beauty treatments, etc.— in short, doing all of the things that would allow her to spend money. After all, her husband, a Mr. Andrew was vice chairman at Alchmaxx, a multinational pharmaceutical.

She was wearing a skimpy skirt, a clear indication that she was either going to or coming from a party. She had also applied heavy makeup on her face, a face which had an expression of shock and disbelief, while at the same time, her eyes were glued toward his cock, which even in its limp state, appeared to be around seven-and-a-half to eight inches in length, and the thickness was still there.

Her face also shot upward, and their eyes met for a brief moment.During that short moment, he noticed shock, disbelief, curiosity and even lust; she quickly turned around and left. He tried to follow her, to talk to her, to explain his situation, but he lost his balance since both his pants and boxers were around his knees, and it was pure luck that he didn't fall in his own jism.

He quickly got up and quickly put on his boxers and pants; again, he tried to walk, but the discomfort around his nether region was clear. He wasn't sure whether it would work or not, but he decided to try.

'Deactivate Re-Sizer.'

"Are you sure you want to deactivate Re-sizer? There are still two minutes remaining."

"Yes." He replied while clenching his teeth in discomfort.

Suddenly, the same flash of white light appeared; the discomfort and weight within his boxers were gone.

He quickly rushed out of his room towards the drawing room, but Julia was nowhere to be seen. At the same time, he heard the loud noise of the engine of a sports car. He quickly rushed out the front door, only to find Julia driving her car away.

'Fuck me!' James cursed inwardly. It was not as if he liked her or anything, it was the opposite, actually. Since her husband had such a high-paying job, it was normal for her to show off her money, which wasn't something James liked since his father was just a hotel manager; some of her ideas or acts at their family functions would cost his dad a fortune.

For example, she wanted to have a destination wedding for her sister Viviana, and that would have cost Dad millions, but, of course, Viviana put her foot down, and stopped Julia from executing her plan.

She was kind of woman who wouldn't miss any opportunity to show off her money, to look down on others, to present herself as some kind of superior person. Even though, physically, she was more attractive than most women, she was the proper definition of a MILF, but she had a bad attitude and an ugly personality.

So, he just didn't want to give her another excuse to humiliate or make fun of him. But alas, she was gone, even before he could talk to her.

At the same time, the message screen appeared before him:

"1) Mission Complete: Being an exhibitionist at your home, (2) Mission Complete: Being caught while masturbating by your relative, (3) Mission Complete: Having an orgasm while being watched by your relative."

"Reward: Gaining 3X HP, XP and LVL

"! Failed at Level 1 more than 2X multiplication not possible..."

The HP bar appeared which had a reading of 100 and remained the same, then the XP bar appeared 1XP+1XP+1XP=3XP was multiplied by two and 19 XP became 25 XP. Then the LVL bar appeared 1 LVL was multiplied by 2 and 6 on LVL became 8 LVL.

"Unlocking Power: Randomizing selection..."

Multiple words flashed before his eyes; one after another, the words kept changing...

"Congratulations! You have unlocked a power..."

"Unlocked: Pheromones "

'Fuck, what? Another power? And what's with this failure notification? If only this System thing had a mission guide, or something like that! I mean it would have been a lot easier to understand what in the hell is going on with these messages.'

'I guess I will have to do it myself. I could just create a log book; that way, I would be able to properly understand how the hell this thing is working.'

"Increase in Stamina by 1."

"Increase in Charisma by 1."

With a loud noise, another car came near their house and stopped near the gate. Cindy, one of his sister's high-school friends got out, which was strange; for one thing, Debby wasn't home, and another thing, Viviana had disliked Cindy and had banned her from ever coming to their home. He didn't know the reason, but from their very first meeting, he knew why— the girl was an extremely arrogant, loud-mouth bitch.

He noticed the stuck-up stride with which she was walking, her high heels clicking on the pavement, while the short, purple dress she wore was barely holding her bounty of full curves. If only she went to his school, then she could have been able to give some tough competition to Hailey.

She had heavily make-up face, the mascara enhanced the appeal of her brown eyes, which matched her brown hair. Even if she didn't spend so much on this makeup, she would still be one of the most beautiful girls, but alas, the same could not be said about her character! She stopped right before him.

'Is she here to confront me for that spanking?'

"Hey, James, is Debby home yet?"

"No."

"Oh," With that, she turned around and was about to walk away, but she stopped and looked at him again. "So, James, what are you doing this Saturday?"

"Nothing. Why?"

"Then why don't you come to a pool party this Saturday evening?"

He knew it was wrong. He wasn't the type of guy who went out for parties; neither did he belong to a group, where he would even receive an invitation. It was clear that this bitch Cindy had some ulterior motive; after all, it had been her idea to let Debby use his car in exchange for money, which didn't go well for him. Not only that, but Viviana had practically banned Cindy from coming here, yet she came and asked for Debby, which if he had to guess, then was just an excuse to meet him and give him this invitation.

He wanted to reject her invitation, but she had already started walking towards her car. "I will send someone to pick you up."

With that, she got in her car and drove off.

"Fucking bitch." He knew that bitch had planned something to take revenge, or something like that, and there was no way in hell he would go to this party. With that firm decision, he entered the house and went to his room.

He kept cursing himself, while cleaning his bedroom floor. After that, he took a quick shower and ate some snacks. During this whole time, Cindy's invitation was still going through his mind; he knew this was some kind of revenge plan from Debby, and it would be wise to not go to this party. While he had always wished for a chance to go to this kind of party, he knew that here, he should think with his head.

After dinner, he logged into 'Clan Survivor' and started a solo mission to get his mind off of everything. After that, he logged into 'Aphrodite' and chatted with his sub. Again, the chatting ended with her sending him another pic. In this one, she was kneeling on the floor, with her full nude body on display; he also noticed a gold-plated choker around her neck.

'Fuck me! This is just so insane, I mean, I hope 'Mr. Dom' works, or I am just so fucked in this. I mean, I don't want to give up on such a hot beauty, but I don't have any actual experience with this BDSM theme. Okay, let's just pray to God and hope for the best!'

'And why didn't the notification about 'Mission complete: Getting a Nude' appear? I mean how in the hell this thing is working?'

"Stats

Level 1:

Name: James Strode

Species: Human

HP: 100

XP: 25

LVL: 8

Stamina: 6 (up to 6 Minutes)

Charisma: 5

Skills:

1) Mr. Dom

Powers:

1) Re-Sizer

2) Pheromones

Bonus Mission: Grab a pair of tits."

'Why there is 25XP shouldn't there be 26XP, I mean I had 20XP and then...wait a minute, it cost me 1 XP to use Re-Sizer right? That means I can only use Re-Sizer twenty-five times, right? But what happens when I run out of XPs? Would I still be able to use Re-Sizer? Well, according to simple game-logic, the answer would be a big 'NO'. Fuck, that means I have to make sure I increase my XP, but how am I supposed to do that?

'May be by doing things that are more sexual in nature, right?' With that thought he was thinking about jerking off at the nude pic, but suddenly a knock at his door made him give up on that idea.

'Who could it be?' With that, he had barely taken a step towards the door when a sudden thought occurred to him, 'What if Debby had told our parents and now they want to confront me? What if there are also cops waiting for me? But then from Cindy's invitation, I think Debby wants to settle this matter outside of legal means, or at least, that's what I guess.' He unlocked the door, only to find Nancy standing on the other side.

'Fuck! What? Nancy, what the hell is she doing here so late at night?'

"Oh, um...hi Nancy, can I help you with anything?" he asked her, while observing her from head to toe.

She was wearing a pink 'Hello Kitty' tee and a pair of short, blue short. From how she was dressed, it was clear she was here for a sleepover.

'But then she should be sleeping in Debby's room, instead of knocking on my bedroom door.'

"Um... James, can I talk to you about something?" She asked with a bright red face, while looking to her left— towards Debby's room.

He wasn't sure what she might want to talk about, but he decided to accept her request. "Yes, come in."

She meekly entered his room and sat on the far end of his bed. She was breathing erratically, while her face was looking downward, with her cheeks bright red like a tomato.

Unlike Cindy, Nancy was an innocent girl; her acts and behavior were so naive that if it wasn't for him knowing her from elementary school, he might have suspected her of acting this way. Of course, it'd been many years and normally, people tended to change as they grew up, but since she had never behaved badly with him, or done anything wrong to him, he decided to give her the benefit of doubt.

At the beginning of elementary school, they both were in the same school and class and were best friends, but he didn't go to school for nearly six months after the accident, and when he went back to school, she wasn't there anymore.

But he, again, met her last summer during his father's wedding.

He still failed to understand how a bitch like Debby would be friends with someone as innocent and naïve as Nancy, but then he noticed how his stepmother, Viviana,seemed to harbor a liking and a soft spot for Nancy.

This was the reason why Nancy could come to their house whenever she wanted, and would also have sleepovers, while this never happened in the case of Cindy.

"So, what do you want to talk about, Nancy?"

Her head snapped at him.

He could see uncertainty in those big, innocent eyes. 'What the hell?' It was not like he was seeing those eyes for the first time, but why was he being so observant? While he took a few moments to ponder this, her eyes and her face had gone through many changes— uncertainty turned into fear, then shame, and finally stopped at determination.

It was strange for James, he had seen Nancy's weird behavior in the past, and he found it kind of cute, to be honest, but never before had he been such a great observer.

"DID YOU SPANK DEBBY?"

"A what...?"

He was pulled out of his musing at the mention of him spanking Debby. 'Fuck, fuck...I am so fucked, its already out there; how am I supposed to get out of this?' Even though his mind was ragging with a storm of questions and what ifs, the one thing he noticed was that he wasn't panicking as much as he should have been, or as much as he had panicked right after actually spanking Debby.

He glanced toward Nancy, and he noticed the unreadable expression on her face. He wasn't sure what to do, so he tried to explain, "Look, Nancy, I think there is some—"

"She told Cindy and they... They are planning to get revenge."

"What!? I mean what are they going to do?" 'Fuck me! Bullseye. I knew that bitch was planning something!'

"I...I do...don't know, but...but if you want I could try and find out."

"Oh, I mean that's great, Nancy." With that, he rushed at her, and took hold of her hands. "I mean, I would be a lot grateful if you could help me with this."

"Oh...okay. I will...try to find out about their plan."

"Thanks, Nancy! You are the best!" He started to rub her hands to show how grateful he was. Obviously, his mind had already started to raise questions, 'What if Nancy is also part of the game? What if this is some-kind-of-elaborate plan?' But he suppressed those doubts for now; after all, there was also a possibility that Nancy genuinely cared for him, as she was the only friend he had ever had, and maybe they could be friends again!

"I think... I should go..."

"Yes, of course." He let go of her hand and watched her leave his bedroom.

"Fuck!" Once Nancy was out of his bedroom, he closed the door and then cursed loudly. 'That bitch Debby I hope it's not something ugly! But then if Cindy is involved this must be something really bad, it's a good thing I have no intention of going to the party."

'Fuck, this is so fucked up, I mean, here I have this sci-fi-type gamer ability, but still, I am troubled by high-school drama. I mean only if this system was some kind of awesome system, like God of War or something like that, I mean with each mission, it would give me kick-ass powers, something like super strength, super speed, or maybe the ability to fly, so the escape would have been so much easier!'

Talking about powers, what is this 'Pheromone' supposed to do?

"Pheromones: You could release a type of pheromones that would have an aphrodisiac effect on others."

"! Caution: the reaction of people will be varied."

'What? Now what does that mean? I mean I really need to understand how this thing just works''

"System or whatever, you are what? Is there a rule book, or some basic information about you, or a user's manual, or something?"

He asked the question, but of course, there was no reply. It was the third time he had asked this question, every time hoping for a response, but none would come.

He gave up on the idea of masturbation, and instead, decided to grab his dinner and call it a night. Of course, he wanted to test his new power, but the 'Caution' put him on an alert mode, and he decided to wait for the right moment and for the right person to test.