Sex and Videogames Lvl. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, brother, I don't have Yin Body; neither do you have Yang Body."

"What? I know you are a genius, but just look at it, Bao. I have golden-hued skin, with a hot aura surrounding me; even my breath is a lot warmer than normal. You have pale-white skin, with a cold aura around you, even your hair turned white. How can you say we didn't gain Yin and Yang body type? Even though we both went through a lot of misery last night, I think we were also blessed by our loved ones' parting souls. This is the way for us, Bao, to keep marching forward and never give up!

"We both are the last of the once great Han Family. Now, fate has given us a chance, and we should accept this gift and become strong so that we can avenge our family." The last lines were spoken with clenched teeth.

"Brother, I am not denying that us getting these mysterious fruits was nothing but a blessing from our ancestors, and a chance from fate to take revenge for our fallen loved ones. But what I am saying is it's not the Yin and Yang Body that we have gained."

"Bao, don't play riddles with me, and just tell me."

"Why don't I just show you instead." Bao raised his one hand, and the air around his palm became water drops. These water drops started to merge and formed what one would call a ball of water.

Five Element Sutra was Han Family's technique, so it was normal for Bao to be able to manipulate the water since they were in Qi-Refinement Realm, but what shocked Wu was the way he created water out of thin air, which was only possible if one breaks through into the third stage of cultivation— Qi Condensing Realm.

Even if a person has had a special body like them, they still just could not jump a whole realm. But, before he could ask about it, the ball of water suddenly turned into a sword of water and flew toward him.

He quickly raised his hand to protect himself; he was in shock to react any other way since he had never expected that Bao would attack him. Maybe this was the curse of the forest, or maybe the fruit had corrupted his brother's mind; multiple thoughts flashed through his mind, while he prepared himself for the pain he would experience when the sword pierced his body.

But after waiting for a few moments, he felt nothing happening, so he opened his eyes; only to find that the sword of water was gone. Bao was still standing there with the same knowing expression on his face.

Han Wu couldn't help but say, "Bao, what are you doing? Don't you know both Yin and Yang are opposing forces? If it had collided with me, it would have hurt me badly."

"So you didn't feel anything? Well, that proves it."

"What? What are you talking about?" With that, Han Wu looked at where Bao was looking— at his chest. There was a small hole in his clothing. 'Is it from that water sword? Forget about the pain, I didn't even feel anything. But how? Shouldn't water or an ice-based attack be my weakness?'

"As I said, brother, it's not a Yin and Yang Body that we have."

"I understand. Bao, from appearances, we seem to have gained Yin and Yang bodies, we don't have the weaknesses of those two bodies, but why? How is that possible? What kind of fruits have we eaten?"

"I don't know, brother. I have never heard or read about the tree that we saw last night, nor do I know much about its fruits, but as I said, it is not the Yin or Yang Body we have— what we have gained is the Extreme Body."

"Bao, don't tell me you are messing with me, that's just impossible. In the history of the Martial World, there are barely one or two people who have ever possessed this body type, and you are telling me that we just gained this Extreme Physique by eating a fruit?"

Han Wu's reaction was normal. Extreme Physique was a myth in the entire Martial World. This was the highest body type a human could ever wish for! A cultivator with an Extreme Body would have a four-times-faster growth rate compared to one with a normal body type.

But that was not the main thing, an Extreme Physique was peerless when it came to the element with which the Extreme Physique was aligned. For example, if a Cultivator had an Extreme Sword Physique, he would be like a Sword God among other Sword Cultivators.

Then, since both Han Brothers had gained Extreme Physique in Yin and Yang, they would be peerless in that area.

Bao would dominate all the Yin-based art, technique, and elements while he would have no rival in the Yang-based art, technique, and elements.

"Yes, brother, we have achieved this just by eating a fruit; now only if we were able to consume the fruits, we would have benefited even more."

"What? What do you mean by that, Bao? Haven't we eaten those fruits?"

"Yes, brother, we have eaten those fruits and that is why we have gained this Extreme Yin and Extreme Yang Body type, but as I said, we failed to absorb the mystical energies of that fruit completely."

Again, Han Wu was failing to understand what Bao was trying to say, and his brother recognized it from Han Wu's facial expression; which was why he spoke again without being asked. "If you want to understand what I mean, take a look into your Spiritual Sea."

Spiritual Sea was a space within you, as the name suggested, it was spiritual and one could only access it after they reached the Qi-Refinement Realm.

Han Wu closed his eyes, followed their father's teaching and looked inward. The first thing he saw was a bright golden light!

There was an empty golden-colored space, and in the center of that space, there was a Sun, it was as bright as a real Sun; he could only look for a brief moment before he, who had just achieved an Extreme Yang Physique, couldn't bear the glazing of the Sun!

He opened his eyes. "What was that, Bao? Why is there a huge Sun within my spirit sea?"

"I am not sure, brother, but I think it's the fruit!"

This didn't make any sense! Nothing made sense to him at that moment.

"Brother, give me some time and I might be able to confirm it." With that, Bao sat in the meditative pose, while Han Wu was still going through the event of the last night. He could clearly remember how his family members were maimed by the attackers; he could still hear their screams of pain and their desperate voices asking for mercy!

His heart ached, while his mind boiled with anger. Whatever this mysterious tree was and whatever these fruits were, was all that mattered to him. He was given a chance, a chance to rise above everyone, to become the strongest one, and avenge his family.

Not only that, they were also given a chance to break the shackles that were placed on Martial World and emerge as the first Immortals in a millennia.

It was more than half a day later, when he noticed Bao's body illuminating a snowy glow, with each passing moment, the glow kept getting brighter and brighter, and then suddenly, he noticed the glow came out of Bao's body in the form of a ball, or at least that's what he thought, at first. But, when he looked closely, he realized it was the same as the fruit that Bao had eaten last night.

'But how? Wasn't that fruit eaten by Bao? And it was the mystical energy of that fruit that gave him the Yin Body, then why was the fruit still intact? Of course, it was in a corporeal form now, but still, how could it be?'

"As you can see, brother, while we have benefited greatly by consuming it, the Mystical Energies of the fruits remain intact within our bodies and it's only because I have gained Extreme Yin Physique that I can hold this energy within me, and the same goes for you."

Even though Han Wu had never seen it before, he could sense the power within the small snowy ball in Bao's hand. It was such that it could easily blow up the entire continent, but the question was how?

"What in the hell is the origin of that tree and what is the actual level of those fruits?"

"Brother, if I have to make a guess, those were Immortal Grade treasure, at least."

"What...? Is this why we still have this Mystical Energy within our bodies?"

If Immortal Grade treasure was treasure that could be found only in the Immortal Realm, then how could this treasure be so easily available in the Cursed Forest, a small forest on the Wu continent, in a small world like Martial World?

"Yes, brother..."

After crossing the Cursed Forest, they joined a sect and started to Cultivate diligently.

Truly, the path of cultivation became a lot easier for the Han duo, both of them were way ahead of their peers; not only that, they also gained a great understanding of all the Yin and Yang Elements respectively.

For Han Wu, it became a cakewalk to master and use the Yang Energy base technique, while the same thing happened with Han Bao for whom Yin energy and elements were as easy as breathing.

Days became weeks, weeks became months, months turned into years; with each passing year, they would climb one layer of the Qi-Refinement Realm, and within a decade, they broke through to the third stage then the fourth, and so on!

He could still remember Bao's face when they both broke through the Golden Core Realm, which was the highest realm ever achieved by their family, by their Dad.

This was the time when both Han brothers had decided to take revenge against those who had slaughtered their families, but before they could do so, the lost land of the Qian Empire appeared.

When powerful cultivators faced off against each other, the destruction could be devastating. So it was normal for other higher-level Cultivator to seal that area, or sometimes a Cultivator could use a strong technique that could bind or even break space and time, and if the technique was effective in the area, the area remained hidden to the world.

These were considered lost lands and whenever this land appeared, there was a great chance of finding powerful treasures within this land!

Many cultivators entered this lost land of the Qian Empire with the hope of gaining treasures, but they didn't expect to encounter a mighty Dragon. Even with all their forces combined, the cultivators failed to subdue the Dragon, which was killing them like flies.

The Han duo realized that they were no match against the Royal Dragon Spirit of the Qian Empire, and tried to sneakily escape the land, and while doing so they stumbled upon a cave.

It was a normal cave by all definitions, but one thing caught their eyes— on the cave wall, there was a painting of a tree, a tree with a single root, four trunks that merged at the tree top, and a single tree branch.

The entire painting matched with the tree that they had encountered in that cave in the Cursed Forest!

They also noticed something written in the old Qian Language which was a lost language. Han Bao quickly created a scroll and inscribed both the painting and the writing in it to decrypt it later. There was also a small hole below the painting, in that hole there was a small Qilin statue in it.

Both Han Brothers tried to use their senses, and were able to confirm that the statue was normal, but they were aware that even the filth of this land was precious. How could they ignore such a fine blue Qilin statue. If one could not sense the spiritual energy within an object or in a person, that didn't mean the object was a normal object; there was a greater chance that it could be the highest-grade treasure. With that hope, Bao also pocketed that small blue Qilin Statue.

The duo used all their skills and powers, and were able to escape from the mighty beast. Once they got out of the lost land, they started to search for someone or something that could decrypt the text of the Qian Language for them.

It took them a century, but they were able to decipher the text:

"This is a Real-Life tree, before the creation, there was nothing but vast darkness; within that darkness, a tree existed brimming with mystical power. One day, suddenly the tree burst with life and released limitless mystical energy creating the vast cosmos.

"The tree root created the realm of the underworld, the four trunks turned into the four lower realms, the tree top became the immortal realm and the branch became the heaven; hence the nine realms and three thousand worlds came into existence.

"The will of the tree created the Great Law of the Nine Realms; as per this law, a being should remain in their realm; if a being forces their way into another realm, then they would be killed and not only that, their soul would also be destroyed."

"Bao, are you sure that's what is written in the text?"

"Yes, brother. I don't think there is anything wrong with my translation, and I think this is why that no Immortal or God has dared to descend to our world ever! Why do they use methods like possession to come to our worlds? This could be the reason— they are afraid of this will of The Real-Life Tree!"

"Even if a powerful god from heaven descends into the lower realm, the Great Law would be triggered which would kill the god, and destroy his god base along with his soul."

"Bao, is this what Heaven's Will is? When we ascend to Immortality?"

"No, brother, this is even more dangerous. The Heavenly Calamity is just the will of heaven that tests our will before letting us enter the Immortal Realm, but this Great Law of the Nine Realms is what will be triggered if we force our way back into our Martial World once becoming Immortal."

"Bao, do you think this is genuine?"

"I am not sure about that, but except for powerful Empires and Sects, I don't think anyone else would have this kind of knowledge. And remember, this is the only thing in the past few centuries that could explain the origin of that tree."

"Yeah, what else does the text say?"

"The only allowed path is for a creature of the lower realm to enter the higher realm, except for this, all other transcending is prohibited by this law. Once during a battle, an ancient god was forced out of Heaven and descended into the Immortal Realm with his real body; immediately, the law of the Nine Realms was triggered and since he was already heavily wounded, his body, his soul, and his God Base was destroyed."

"Bao, this is impossible; nothing could kill a god, right?"

Both Han brothers looked at each other in disbelief; after all, not even in mythology had a god died, let alone an ancient god, but here, the Law of the Nine Realms killed one! Not only that, but it also destroyed the Soul and The God Base of this god.

"Bao, what else does it say?"

"After creation, the core of the tree had remained intact and fell into one of these realms, and sprouted another Real Life tree. If someone can find this tree and consume its fruits, there wouldn't be a higher limit for that individual. For millennia, Spirits, Gods, Immortals, and whoever believes in this origin of creation, had been searching for this tree.

"The tree will bear two fruits, one brimming with Real-Life Yin Essence while another with Real-Life Yang Essence, after finding the tree and making sure the fruits are ripened, one should eat both the fruit simultaneously. One could harness this primordial Yin and Yang Essence and gain a Real-Life Body, a body with limitless potential, a body that could surpass even the Chaos Body."

"What? That is insane; how can there be a body better than a Chaos Body?"

For a Cultivator, having an Extreme Physique was the best body type in the entire Martial World, but it was not the same when one took the Immortal Realm and Heavenly Realm into consideration; there were other Physiques as well, that were better than Extreme Physique.

But these Physiques were not much of a use for a Cultivator since to access all the benefits and faculties of this Physique, the person needed to have an Immortal Spirit. So for a Mortal, this kind of Physique was almost useless and also life-threatening since this kind of Physique was like a free Cultivation resource for other Cultivators.

For example, there was the Virtues Body type, this body type was even better than Extreme Physique and if compared to Normal Physique this Body type was five times better.

But only when a Cultivator achieves Immortality, then he would be able to access the faculty of this Physique; once a person with this Physique achieves Immortality, the path of Dharma would be open for him.

The one who walked on the Path of Dharma was immune against Karma.

So, one with Virtue's body type wouldn't only have five times faster growth in the path of Immortal Cultivation, but he would also have Karmic Immunity.

Of course, this only happened when the person was an Immortal, but for a normal person having a Virtue's Body was nothing but trouble, since first he wouldn't be able to get any benefit of having this special Physique, and second he would be hunted down by others Cultivators to use his body as a resource to advance their Cultivation speedily.

"But, brother, how is that possible? Isn't the Physique of the Ancient Gods considered as Chaos Body? How could there be a Body Type which is better than them?"

"I don't know, brother, but this is what this ancient text says."

Across the Nine Realms, Ancient Gods were considered the strongest beings. Across historical records, there wasn't even mention of any artifact or treasure that could surpass the Ancient God's might, but here it said that if someone found this Real-Life tree and consumed its fruits, the person would achieve a Physique that could surpass the Ancient God's Chaos Body!

"Bao, this is just a plain lie. We had already eaten this fruit, yet all we could gain is Extreme Physique."

"Brother, remember we had eaten Yin and Yang fruit and it says one person had to consume it that is why even after eating it we failed to consume it."

"What? What does that mean, Bao? What do you mean by failing to consume the fruit?"

"Brother, you told me since that night you have a bright Sun-like object within your spirit sea, don't you?"

"Yes, that's right."

"I also have a Moon-like object within my spirit sea."

"Yes, I know that as well, but what does it have to do with ... Wait, you are telling me this Sun and Moon-like object within our Spirit Sea is the Real-Life Essence that we failed to consume?"

"Yes, brother."

"Bao, I trust that you are a genius, but that doesn't make any sense to me, I mean..."

"Brother, I can understand your sense of disbelief, but let me read further and see what it says."

"Once you find these fruits, you have to consume both fruits simultaneously, or at least, eat both fruits in a single session, failing to do so, will result in one of the essences pushing your Physique to its extreme, which could kill you. But, if you survive the test, you can get an Extreme Physique. But after this change, you will never be able to consume the other Real-Life fruit."

"Well, Bao, that explains why I can't touch your Yin Essence, and maybe the same will happen if you try to touch my Yang Essence."

After that, Han Wu sat in lotus position and summoned the Yang Essence from his spirit sea and it, again, took the form of the Yang Fruit that he had eaten that night, and when Bao tried to touch it, he felt an extreme pain across his very being.

"Don't worry, brother, I am fine."

"I know Bao; our Elders always said that whoever entered the Cursed Forest would be cursed by it. But when we came out from the forest with both of us having an Extreme Physique, I thought it was a lie or, at least, we weren't affected by the Cursed Forest." He released a deep sigh while sitting near his brother and speaking again, "But now that I think about it, I think we were also cursed by the forest, or how else we would have wasted such a rare opportunity. I mean Gods, Demons, and Immortals all are searching for this pair of fruits and when we found it, we wasted it."

"But, brother, we both got Extreme Physique from this fruit and even if we knew, only one of us would have gotten this Real-Life Body."