Sex and Weed

Story Info
"Take off your shirt," I told my sister . . .
3.4k words
4.62
111.8k
186
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlawrence
jlawrence
210 Followers

SEX AND WEED

"Hey, Bobby, got any weed?"

My sister Kristen stood in my bedroom doorway. Nineteen years old, Krissy's tall, blond, and tanned. It was a hot day, our parents were both at work, and she was in cutoffs and a dropped T-shirt, without a bra that I could see.

Yeah, I'd been having impure thoughts about my sister for a while. I'm 22, old enough to remember her as a little kid, but in the last few years I'd been noticing her body more and more--her long legs, strong from bicycling all the time and tan all summer, and her boobs jiggling whenever she wore a bikini or a tight shirt. I couldn't keep my eyes off her in the summer, but if she noticed, or cared, she never covered herself up when I was close by.

I grinned. "Maybe. What have you got?"

She groaned. "I don't get paid until Thursday, I'm broke. C'mon, Bobby, you've got to help me out. I go to work in two hours, and I need something to get me through my shift."

Bobby was a waitress that summer. I was busy mowing lawns and doing landscaping. I kept busy, made decent money, and I had a good source of weed to make the work days just float by.

I leaned back on my bed with a smile. "I suppose we could work something out."

"Great." Krissy darted into my room and closed the door, even though we were alone in the house. "I need this."

"Open the window," I said, and reached under my bed. In a small box I kept a pipe and a bag and a few loose joints. Krissy pulled the window open to let the smoke out so our parents hopefully wouldn't smell anything, and I started packing the pipe.

Krissy planted herself on my bed, crossing her legs. I enjoyed the glimpse of her inner thighs, smooth and taut, while I packed the bowl. Flicking my lighter, I took a long draw, gazing at her face.

"Well?" Krissy reached out a hand.

I exhaled. "Take off your shirt."

She stared at me. "What?"

"Take off your shirt."

"I'm not wearing a bra!"

I nodded. "I know. Take off your shirt."

Krissy looked at me, trying to decide if I was joking or not. I held the pipe out of her reach until she groaned.

"Pervert," she said.

I grinned again.

"Fine." With a sigh, Krissy reached down, clutched the bottom of her T-shirt, and quickly pulled it up over her head. Sliding it over her shoulders, she tossed it on the floor and held out a hand. "Gimme."

I stared at Krissy's boobs. They were big, almost as tanned as the rest of her skin. Her round nipples peeked up enticingly. I couldn't tear my eyes away.

"Well?" She lifted her arms, pushing her tits forward. "Here they are! Take a good look! Boobs, boobs, boobs! What do you think?" She laughed and twisted back and forth, making them swing across her chest.

I was wearing a T-shirt and gym shorts myself, and my cock stirred between my legs. I saw Krissy's eyes dart toward my crotch for a moment, but then, as I was focused on her tits, she reached out and yanked the pipe from my fingers. "Finally!" She lifted it to her lips and took a deep drag.

I sat back, feeling the first hit of the weed wash through my body. Krissy's half-naked body mesmerized me, and my prick grew harder the longer I gazed at her, until I had to shift my legs to keep it from getting too prominent.

She handed the pipe back to me again. "Nice."

I nodded. "Very."

"I meant the pot, you idiot!" But she laughed. "You like this? Does this get you going?"

"I get it from a friend at school." I took another hit. "And yeah. You're--hot."

Krissy leaned back and closed her eyes. That gave me the chance to just stare at her tits as they rose up and down with each breath while she relaxed, the weed hitting her system as the smoke drifted around the room.

"Mmm," Krissy sighed, scratching her leg. Then she reached up to scratch underneath one of her tits, but after a moment her eyes popped open as she remembered I was right there. "Jerk," she murmured.

We smoked for about 10 minutes. Then she handed over the pipe and stood up, her legs wobbly. "Well, gotta get ready for work. It's been fun. Thanks for the weed." She almost fell over as she reached down for her T-shirt, and laughed. "Whoopsie!" Instead of putting it back on, she just slung it over her shoulder. "See ya later, Bobby." She waved and left, and I watched her butt until she closed the door again.

Fuck. I couldn't help it. I yanked my shorts down and started stroking my cock, groaning. I came fast, spattering my sheets, and lay there on my back, panting. Wondering if I could pull this off again.

___

Two days later it was raining, so I took the day off. I was in my bedroom again, watching YouTube, when I heard the front door slam. Krissy, home from work.

"What a fuckin' day," she said as she stomped up the stairs. "Hey, Bobby! You there?"

"In here," I called.

"I need some weed. Now!" Her bedroom door opened. "Just let me get out of this fuckin' waitress outfit!" The door slammed.

I grinned and pulled my weed box out from under the bed.

Krissy pushed my door open a moment later. She was in her white waitress blouse and nothing else, barefoot. I glanced at her long legs as I started filling the pipe.

"What a fuckin' day," she said again. "People are animals. Their burger's not done, or it's too done, or the salad's wilted, or the appetizers are late, or the sauce on their pasta is wrong, and--arrgh!" She sank down on my bed and held out her hand. "Gimme."

"Wait a minute." I smiled.

Krissy stared at me and groaned. Then, unexpectedly, she smiled. "Same as before?"

"Same as before."

This time she didn't argue. She just unbuttoned her blouse, bottom to top, and shrugged it off her shoulders. Today she was wearing a bra, and she reached behind her back to unhook it. Her boobs sprang free. "Ta-dah!" she giggled.

Also, today she was just wearing panties. High cut, almost a thong. Pink. I gazed at it almost as long as I stared at her boobs, then tossed her the lighter and handed over the pipe. "Ladies first."

She lit up, inhaled, and sighed. "That's better." She closed her eyes.

"Yeah."

We smoked in silence for a few minutes.

Krissy opened her eyes. "Mom and dad?"

"Going out for dinner. Home late."

"Good." She took another hit, then looked at me. "You like this? Staring at my tits?"

"I'm a guy. Tits are always nice to look at, no matter whose they are."

"Uh-huh." She handed me the pipe. "Why don't you take off your shirt too?"

"Huh?" I looked up. "Uh, okay." I took another hit, set the pipe down, and pulled my T-shirt off, tossing it on the floor next to her blouse.

Krissy looked my chest over. "Working out?"

"Just a lot of lawn mower work."

"Any hot MILFs seducing your ass? Like in all the porn you watch?"

I laughed. "I don't watch that much porn. And no. Mrs. Watney is kind of hot, but she doesn't talk to me at all, she just sends her 14-year-old son out to tell me what to do and pay me. Eileen Simmonds is nice, but she's 82."

Krissy laughed. "Too bad."

"Yeah, porn isn't realistic. Who knew?"

After a minute Krissy took another puff. Then, holding the pipe in her hand, she looked at me for a long time.

"What?"

"Take off your pants," she blurted.

My eyes went wide. "What?"

"Take--off--your--pants," she repeated, using the pipe to point at my crotch.

"Uhh..." I swallowed. "Maybe you've had enough weed, Krissy."

"No, I want you to take off your pants. Right now!" She leaned forward, letting her boobs dangle in my face. "You get these. I want something. Now!"

For a moment I was panicked. Then I realized this could get interesting. Really interesting.

I stood up, loosened my belt, and dropped my jeans.

Krissy could see my prick hardening inside my boxers. For a moment I thought she'd chicken out, but then she said, "Boxers too. What do you think I want to see?"

"Take off your panties," I said.

Now I was sure she'd get up and leave. But after a moment she just shrugged. "Sure. What the fuck."

Lifting her legs, she pulled her pink panties down, revealing a neatly shaved landing strip just above a small, tight-looking slit that seemed just a little bit wet.

Krissy threw the panties at my face. "Take a whiff, if you want. After you get those off." She pointed at my boxers.

Okay. Even though I'd started this, I was still a little nervous. But Krissy was naked, so I figured I should be too. With a deep breath I slipped my fingers under the waistband and slid my boxers down.

My cock hung there, long and thick, half hard. Krissy gazed at it. I wondered if she was comparing it to her other boyfriends' dicks. I braced myself for a joke.

Instead she licked her lips. It looked unconscious, like she didn't mean to do it. Then she lifted the pipe for a drag, but it had gone out.

I sat down and lit it up again. We sat on my bed silently, smoking, just looking at each other. Krissy's body was gorgeous--firm tits, nipples that pointed forward, a flat stomach, long tanned legs. Before I realized it, my prick was growing from the sight of my naked sister sitting on the bed with me.

"So, you got a girlfriend?" Krissy asked.

"Yeah, there's a girl at school. Ariel. But I won't see her until this fall, so we're kind of on a break. You?"

"Steve. But we broke up two months ago. Nothing since. I've been so fucking horny." She laughed. "I guess that's why I wanted to see your dick."

I didn't say anything. My cock was fully erect now, straining upward, and my balls were tingling. If we didn't finish up pretty soon I'd have to go to the bathroom and--

Before I knew what was happening, Krissy reached out and wrapped her fingers around my dick.

I gasped. My cock quivered, then hardened some more as she began to rub up and down. "Oh. Wow. This is--this is--"

"Does it feel good?" She grinned.

"Yeah, it feels, uh, great." I bit my lip. "Yeah." Her hand stroked my shaft, and I felt a sudden surge in my balls that I fought to control. If this was really happening, I didn't want to cum in two seconds. But the sight of Krissy's boobs in my face, and her smile as she rubbed my prick, made my cock squirm wildly, precum starting to leak from the tip.

Krissy's hand moved faster, using the precum for lubrication. Her face was flushed, and she was breathing harder, licking her lips. "Been a long time., Bobby? Since anyone did this for you?"

"M-months. Oh god." I gulped. "I didn't quite expect--don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Just Chad. He's not really my boyfriend. He's mostly an asshole. I haven't seen him in weeks." She leaned forward. "Gonna cum soon? I want to see it spurt out."

"Pretty--pretty soon." It was all so unexpected that I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out for long. The pulsing in my cock was getting more insistent with each stroke, and I could feel the rush of cum building up inside my balls.

Krissy's face brightened as if she could feel it too, and her tits bobbed up and down along with her arm. "Come on, Bobby, come on, you're almost there, you can do it, just let it rip--"

"Ah!" I came, my prick erupting and spilling cum all over Krissy's hand. She giggled, clamping her fingers tight, and my cock pumped sperm down her fingers and over my balls, hard and fast as my legs shook.

I gasped. "Okay," I said. "Okay, that was good--"

Then we heard the front door slam downstairs. "Bobby? Kristen? Where are you?"

"Oh shit." Krissy jerked her hand back. "You said they were going out to dinner!"

"That's what they said!" I grabbed for my pants. Krissy just jumped off the bed, grabbed her blouse and panties, and scrambled out the door, running naked across the hall. I heard her door slam.

"Bobby?" It was mom.

Shit. Shit shit shit. I pulled on my pants, kicked the pipe under my bed, and pulled my T-shirt on. "Up here, ma! Just a minute!"

I ran downstairs. Mom was in the kitchen, looking into the refrigerator, while Dad opened mail at the table. "I thought you guys were going out to dinner?"

"I forgot to make the reservation," dad said. "The wait was an hour and a half."

"Are you okay?" Mom looked at me, puzzled. "Your face is all red."

"I was just, uh, taking a nap. I think Krissy's in her room."

"Well, tell her I'm making sandwiches. Dinner in 15 minutes." She sniffed. "What's that smell?"

"I think they were trying to barbecue next door," I said quickly.

"In the rain? Idiots." Mom sighed and started pulling bread out.

Upstairs I knocked on Krissy's door. "Dinner in 15."

She pulled the door open, topless in jeans, grinning. "Think they know anything?"

"I lied through my teeth," I said, staring at her tits.

"Good. Later." She pushed me away and shut the door.

____

Dinner was awkward and quiet. Krissy and I couldn't look at each other's faces. I was afraid she'd burst out laughing. I was afraid I'd accidentally blurt out the wrong thing.

I cleaned up and did the dishes. Krissy went upstairs. I watched TV with dad for a few hours, but then he yawned and said he was going to bed. Mom was already upstairs.

I went up to my room. I started watching a movie on my laptop, got bored, switched to another movie, and fell asleep.

A knock on the door woke up. "Bobby?" Krissy, in a whisper. "You awake?"

Now what? I was suddenly nervous, with mom and dad just down the hall. But excited, remembering the sight of Krissy's tits. And her hand on my cock.

"Come on in," I called quietly.

Krissy closed the door behind her and locked it. "I can't sleep. Can we smoke a joint?"

"You're smoking me out of house and home, sis. I'm going to have to call my guy tomorrow." But I wasn't going to turn her away. I reached under my bed. "Open the window."

She sat on my bed. She was wearing another white T-shirt, short enough that I could tell she wasn't even wearing any panties now. She grinned and just pulled it off. "I think mom and dad are doing it. I can hear them through the wall."

I didn't want to think about that. I was in my shorts, no shirt. Since Krissy was already naked without an argument, I slipped my shorts off. My cock was already starting to bulge as reached for an ashtray, and then I lit up a joint from the box. Drawing a little smoke on it, I handed it over to Krissy.

My lights were off, but there was enough moonlight for me to see her tits rise and fall and she inhaled, and for her to take a good look at my cock as she exhaled.

Krissy grinned. "You like that this afternoon?"

My prick twitched at the memory. "Too bad we got interrupted."

"Oh yeah? What did you want to do?"

I smiled. "This."

Reaching out, I took one of her boobs in my hand and ran the tip of my finger around her suddenly stiff nipple before giving her a firm squeeze.

"Ooh," Krissy breathed. "Mmm. Nice..." She picked up the joint for another puff.

I leaned forward, taking both of her tits in my hands, and then bent down to give them a kiss. They were firm and warm as I licked at her nipples and then started sucking on the, first one and then the other.

"Oh, Bobby," she murmured. "This is--this is kind of fucked, isn't it?"

"Do you care?"

She clutched my neck and pressed my head down between her boobs. "What do you think?"

I licked her skin and sucked at her nipples, and slowly my hand crept down to her legs. I slipped it between her thighs, and gently probed at her pussy. She felt wet. And warm. I slid a finger up inside her slit.

"Ahh," Krissy moaned. She clamped a hand on my shoulder, squeezing me hard as her body shuddered. "That's--this is so perverted. I love it!" She laughed.

I was enjoying it too. My prick was hard as a rock as Krissy's pussy pulsed and trembled around my fingers. She was churning, tight and twisting. I used my other hand to search for her clit while I fingered her hole, and when I found it, she jammed her fist into her mouth to keep from screaming and bringing our parents to the door.

She looked about to cum, but I couldn't take it any more. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and pushed her onto her back, spreading her thighs. I checked to make sure the joint was safely in the ashtray, not burning--it would be hard to explain burning down the house because I was balls deep in my sister--and then I lunged down, my hands on her hips, and drove my cock straight into her pussy.

Krissy yelped, then giggled, then gasped as I rammed her. "Oh god," she moaned, pushing up to meet my thrust. "That's so--fucking--good. It's been so--fucking--long. Long and hard and good. Yes, fuck yes! Yeah!"

I was afraid of her getting too loud, so I leaned down to kiss her. It was the first time I'd really kissed my sister, but she kissed me back, sucking my tongue between her lips as she gasped and groaned.

My cock hammered her, my balls slapping at her ass. Looking down at her tits, I gritted my teeth, determined not to cum as fast as this afternoon. Krissy's eyes were closed, and she was biting her lip, her hands on my arms, rolling her head back and forth. She lifted her legs to wrap them around me, her sweaty thighs rubbing against my hips, and then she opened her eyes and looked up at me, smiling.

"I'm fucking my brother," Krissy said. "And it's so fucking good!" She laughed.

I kissed her again. "Mmm," she murmured. "Kissing me, kiss me, it's almost kinkier than fucking. Oh! Oh! Yeah! Yes!" She threw her head back, breathing hard and fast.

I drove into her harder and faster, unable to control my cock as it plunged deeper and deep into her pussy. Sweat dripped from my shoulders down onto her boobs, bouncing with every thrust. I could feel Krissy's body trembling under me, her thighs quivering. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. "Yeah, Bobby, yeah, right there, right there, right--"

"Ah!" I came just then, my cock throbbing as I shot my hot cum into Krissy's hot pussy, pumping over and over as my shoulders shook and my balls rocked. Krissy dug her fingers into my arms and came too, gasping and grunting as her pussy clenched and relaxed, our juices mingling between our bodies as we kept cumming, groaning together while our orgasms soared and then slowly faded until a quiet bliss of ecstasy that we shared.

I collapsed on top of Krissy's naked body, kissed her once more, and rolled away from her, catching my breath.

"Wow."

"Yeah." She patted my shoulder. "How long have you been wanting to do that?"

"Since yesterday. I didn't think you'd really take your shirt off." I reached for one of her tits. "No. Since you turned 18. Maybe before."

"I never thought you'd get the guts. I wanted it for a long time too." Krissy sighed. "Why'd we wait?"

"I don't know." I kissed her shoulder.

Krissy sat up. "You got that joint? Let's get high."

jlawrence
jlawrence
210 Followers