All Comments on 'Sex and Weed'

by jlawrence

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But not even a twinge of reluctance -- from either of them.

Sex happens too fast each time.

Needed more in the way of preliminaries/foreplay.

Needed dialog while she was playing with his cock and balls. Do you like this? Should I do it faster? Slower? Harder? Softer? Are you close?

Need her to tell him what she wants him to do. And how.

Their parents are having sex. Not even a bit of wondering what they do?

Four stars.

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 1 year ago

Not bad but I would have added on the end the sister saying oh shit I'm not on birth control... being high makes you forget certain details sometimes.... or you could have had their parents catch them its nice to actually have some things like that happen it makes a story more real and relatable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Since you turned 18. Maybe before." 😶

DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year ago

Very good story, a lot of fun to read. Kind of wonder how this would go if they weren't high all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG! MY name's Bobby! All I need is a Krissy! Seriously, most stories I read here don't have a "Bobby" as a main character. What I've learned today is that I do believe it makes a difference to me when I live my fantasy through the story and the main character (one of them) is named "Bobby"...it enhanced my joy in reading the story. I could r eally relate to it! Like I said, if I had a "Krissy" I'd be ecstatic! Bangin' her like a screen door in a Hurricane!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Hot! Thanks for this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"My sister Kristen stood in my bedroom doorway. ". A few Paragraphs down and Bobby turns into a woman and the story switches to 3rd person. "Bobby was a waitress that summer."

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 1 year ago

Hot. Sexy. Erotic. Sibling sex, being taboo sex, is smoking hot sex. I don’t think opening a window helps much in keeping the smoke from penetrating the furniture, bed covers, clothes, covering the walls / ceiling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite good even for a well-worn theme.

Did you know that only about 5% of a cumshot is from the balls? Most other writers don't either.

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

Average at best. The topic matter doesn't require you to know shit about anything else in the world and like most other writers here you took NO time to polish the story because you were to busy polishing your pole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot, and the sister thinks like a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Smooth. Looking forward to part 2 already.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 1 year ago

A real good quick sexer. No morality speech on weed which I was half expecting , one way or another. T O each their own! If it hurts nobody else,and no one is forced , then enjoy!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 1 year ago

Oh, and for Sargedog1 down below.......so what are you doing here? If you are looking for the last Pulitzer prize winner, I think you made a wrong turn, It is hypocrites like you that ruin things for others. Or did it make you feel like a big tough guy to belittle someone's efforts to please and entertain all these readers for absolutely zero pay?

You try writing a story big man, put it up here and see how it is when another ass jumps on you.

Justadaddy2Justadaddy2over 1 year ago

Loved it, written like it would happen. Seemed real ;-) great work, love your stories ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story very real. I loved the use of weed as it makes the rest so believable. I sure hope you expand this to a multi story series.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Quoting:

She groaned. "I don't get paid until Thursday, I'm broke. C'mon, Bobby, you've got to help me out. I go to work in two hours, and I need something to get me through my shift."

-

Well if nothing else, this is an accurate portrait of your typical marijuana user. They have to have that crutch just to function. And then in the next breath they claim that it's not addictive.

So single page non effort plus drug abuse gets a 1/5 vote.

JerimomJerimomabout 1 year ago

Lovely story nicely written , reminds me of the days my sister brother and I would sit in our tree house and get very stoned. Forget the creep that just commented. Getting high is just a part of growing up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was good....

But the climax was a tad too easy to come....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don’t have anything against smoking pot. But my sister and I never needed it.

Capricon713Capricon7133 months ago

A good story, I hope you continue to write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous