Sex At Hotel Excel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put an arm around her waist.

"Me either. It's spooky," Michelle said pressing closer.

I put my other arm around her and guided them through the dark wondering why their eyes hadn't adjusted. Or was it just an excuse to get close the way girls did during horror movies. Their arms went around me. The intoxicating aroma of their colognes drifted into my nose.

I already told you I fucked some of Kim's drill team friends. Michelle was one of them. They were close so we hooked up on the down low. She's the one who told me Kim knew I slept with her friends but I didn't know if Kim really knew or if Michelle was talking out of turn. She also told me about the affairs she and other girls had with older men.

The musty air inside the cabin smelled of fireplace. I turned on lamps and opened windows. Cool night air drifted in with sounds of the forest--mostly crickets chirping and frogs peeping. Springtime in Penn's Woods.

"Your hotel uniform is a trip," Michelle smiled looking me over. "I haven't seen you in it before. Very sharp."

"Thanks," I said.

"I like his baseball uniform better," Kim giggled.

"Me too," Michelle giggled.

Giggly girls high on reefer. Neither mentioned I had fucked each of them wearing it at their request while they wore their drill team uniforms. Uniform kink. I had done the same with a cheerleader.

"His swim team speedo is by far the best," Kim giggled.

"Definitely," Michelle giggled.

Both girls wore tiny Daisy Duke cutoff Levi's--low riders way down on their hips. Both showed tanned legs and midriff. Kim wore a mauve tube top, Michelle a very tight yellow tank cropped just above her navel. Tits jiggled and nipples pressed through each. Had our walk through the cool night air make them hard? Pressing close to me? Were they anticipating something else?

Girls. Each took a turn in the bathroom.

Both wore full date night make up and dangling earrings. Kim's long plat blond hair was styled big ala Farrah Fawcett. Michelle's long straight jet black hair reached the small of her back. She often wore it braided but not that night. The whites of their eyes were dusky from weed. I knew from experience it made them horny--another reason their nips were up.

Michelle pulled a small bong from her purse. I loaded the bowl from their dime bag, grabbed a lighter and went out into the screened back porch not wanting to skink up the cabin. The girls followed. We rocked on the porch swing and passed the bong listening to the night sounds. Both leaned against me and left their hands on my thighs and in my lap when not toking. I knew what they wanted.

"Where'd you get the weed?" I said exhaling a huge hit.

"It's the stuff you got me," Kim said.

"The Hawaiian?" I said. "Good shit. I thought it'd be gone by now."

"Barely touched it," she said.

After passing around another bong Kim crossed her arms and shivered.

"I'm going inside," she said. "It's getting chilly out here."

Michelle followed her in. I finished the last of the bowl and smoked another before following. They were already high. I had to catch up. The girls chatted in the kitchen and emerged with glasses of water setting one on the coffee table in front of me where I sat in the middle of the couch. They sat either side of me and we drank. Cottonmouth.

Michelle rummaged in her purse and pulled out three small bottles.

"What are those?" I said.

"Babychamp!" she said handing me one.

We opened them and drank.

Kim turned on the small B&W television. An SNL sketch played. Memorial Day 1980? End of season five? With the original cast gone it felt like the end of an era.

Kim rummaged in her bag, pulled out a can of Pringles, popped the top, sat close to me on the other side and placed one on my lips. The things girls carry in their purses! The aroma of salty potato chips filled my nostrils. My stomach rumbled aloud.

"Oh my God was that you?" Michelle giggled.

"When was the last time you ate?" Kim said feeding me another one.

"Dinner," I said munching.

"You must be starving," Kim said.

No sooner had she said it my stomach rumbled loudly again.

"Oh my God!" Michelle giggled sliding a hand under my waistcoat. "Feel it Kim. You can actually feel it!"

"I know, I know," Kim giggled putting a hand on my belly. "I've felt it before. It's crazy."

Both felt my belly. Kim undid the buttons of my waistcoat and shirt. Their hands went inside and felt six pack.

"Oh wait," Kim said. "Here."

She pulled ranch dip from her bag and started dipping the Pringles she fed me, kissing me before putting each on my lips. Michelle's hands explored my belly and chest. They had been there before. Then she clutched the inside of my thigh with one.

Amazing what you can eat when you have the munchies. Babychamp and Pringles. The girls hardly ate any. I draped arms around them caressing their bare backs down to their tight Daisy Dukes pushing fingers inside.

They took turns kissing me. One pressed lips to mine while the other kissed my belly and chest. They switched back and forth. I opened their Dukes and pawed their asses inside panties.

Kim pulled her tube top off. Michelle quickly followed losing her tank. I ran hands over their breasts while they pulled off my waistcoat, tie and shirt. Kim opened my belt & fly, stuck hands in and pulled out my hard on.

"Just get these off!" she giggled tugging at my trousers.

We all stood at once. I kicked off shoes, shed socks, wiggled out of pants and pulled off jock. The girls were already barefoot but wiggled out of denim shorts and panties then cuddled up either side of me again with legs folded up on the couch. Except for earrings and bracelets the only thing they wore were tiny gold crosses on delicate chains around their necks. If they prayed to get laid was I the answer to their prayer?

"You smell so good," Michelle said nose to my neck.

"He does that," Kim said. "Showers after work."

I did not tell them I had just earned over a hundred bucks thrilling and drilling a married pregnant black woman and had showered in part to rinse off her scent.

Side to side they kept talking turns kissing me. Arms around them I caressed asses, opened thighs and fingered wet pussy.

Kim went down on me first. Michelle kept kissing until she stood up on the couch feet either side of me and leaned in. I caressed the backs of her thighs and held her cute butt and waist while sucking her tits wondering if I could make her milk come down. I wanted it but moved on kissing down her belly to navel and pelvis. She held my head in her hands fingers running through my hair gasping to my tongue on her clit. I slid hands up caressing her torso and breasts. They looked bigger than Kim's but only because of Michelle's smaller frame. They were the same size and had even shared bras.

"Oh my God," she gasped.

"Did I tell you he was good?" Kim said coming up for air my cock wet with her drool.

"Yes you did," Michelle said not saying she already knew this from coming on my tongue before. "Oh fuck.... oh my god... mmm... oh shit."

She pushed pelvis to my face. I kept tongue teasing her clit. Trembling thighs meant she was close. A few sharp vocalizations announced her orgasm. I held her waist and torso and caressed her back.

"Did you just come?" Kim said popping me out of her mouth again.

"Yes," Michelle whimpered guiltily.

"I want some of that," Kim said getting up and taking Michelle's place.

I ate my girlfriend. Both she and Michelle had Brazilian landing strips which were all the rage and showed a nice little bulge in bikini bottoms. Michelle collapsed next to me on the couch and recovered a bit before taking Kim's place on the floor between my legs. She kissed and licked my thighs before giving me head. Kim gave better but Michelle's skills were improving.

Kim came to my tongue then both went off to the bathroom to pee. I heard their voices but couldn't make out words. I wondered how long they had planned this. I imagined them in the car discussing it on the way out and while getting high waiting for me to arrive. It had to be Kim's idea but I could see Michelle innocently asking Kim if she had ever had a three way then the two of them tossing the idea back and forth for a few weeks until it grew in their minds before Kim agreed. After all I had fucked both though Kim many more times than Michelle. I didn't know if it was their first three way. It was mine.

Meanwhile I snarfed more potato chips and tanked up on water. Munchies. Cottonmouth.

They walked into the room naked.

"You have condoms, right?" Kim said.

"In the bedroom," I said. I fucked so often at the cabin I stashed a box of condoms there.

"Come on," she said.

I followed two naked eighteen year old girls into the bedroom.

"Are you okay with this?" Kim said.

"I am if you two are," I said.

They smiled at each other but Michelle spoke: "We were hoping you'd say that."

"Me first," Kim said climbing on the bed. "He IS mine."

I reached up under the box spring and pulled out the box of Magnums I had tucked away there. Kim ripped one open, rolled it on me and pushed me flat on the bed. I watched her slide on my big dick. Michelle sat on the edge of the bed before stretching out next to me on her side watching Kim's hips pump first slowly then urgently.

"Sit on his face," Kim ordered. She was alpha female and knew it.

Michelle obeyed. She had ridden my face before. My hands held her butt while I kissed, sucked and tongued her cute pink little pussy. The first time we hooked up I wondered if she'd be able to handle my long thick cock. It stretched her wide but we took our time and she took it all. Michelle and I had traded oral a few times before we fucked the first time. Now she held the headboard gasping--her closed eyes opening and looking down at me. She smiled. The look on her face said, "Can you believe we are doing this?" before her eyes closed again in bliss.

I felt Kim's hands move from my torso to my thighs and the pressure on my cock intensify as she leaned back. I knew she had arched her back deeply the way she liked. Her ass slammed down hard on my thighs fap fap fap fap slap slap slap the sound filling the room along with her loud vocalizations. When her hands moved back to my knees then ankles I knew she had arched all the way back. Her long hair tickled my feet.

One step down from cheerleaders most drill team girls were just as flexible. Kim and Michelle had each done splits on me before while fucking--longways and sideways. Both liked arching back like this.

Then I felt my cock go round and round as Kim began pumping hips in circles. She got so loud Michelle looked down at me wide eyed. I nodded at her. She understood what I meant, glanced back at Kim then turned her head and watched.

Kim came yelling, sat upright on me then bent forward lowering herself to me except Michelle was there.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Kim whimpered panting. "I have to lean against you Michelle."

"It's okay! It's okay," Michelle gasped still looking back then looking down at me wide eyed while grinding against my tongue.

When Kim leaned forward she pushed Michelle off my mouth out of balance until she pushed back off my face and sat on my chest. Kim wrapped arms around her from behind, slid hands up Michelle's torso and cupped her tits. Michelle put her hands over Kim's. I put hands over Michelle's.

"I love you guys so much," Kim gasped. "So so much..."

"We love you too," I said.

"So much," Michelle said looking down at me between her tits her wet pussy pressed against my chest.

I lowered hands to their thighs--one each.

"You're sooo warm," Kim said caressing Michelle's tits.

THC made their inhibitions evaporate.

Kim got off and stretched out next to me. Michelle's turn. Kim watched her ride my cock. Michelle liked planting hands on my chest and arching her back deeply while riding me eyes closed. She came and got off. I got on top of Kim, put her ankles up by my ears and screwed her hard and fast.

"Get on his back," Kim ordered.

"Okay," Michelle sighed.

I stopped while she climbed on. Her wet pussy pressed against the small of my back as she squatted there holding onto my shoulders. She kept slipping down my back while I pumped Kim.

"Hook your feet inside my thighs," I said.

"How?" Michelle said.

"Like this," I said propping on one arm and snaking one of her legs inside mine until she hooked a foot around the back of my knee to lock herself in place. She did the other one on her own and laid fully against my back wrapping arms around me to hold herself in place while I moved. With Kim's legs against my torso Michelle held onto them as well.

"Oh my god!" Michelle giggled. "I can't believe we're doing this!"

"He's strong isn't he?" Kim gasped.

"So fucking strong," Michelle said.

Kim's legs were straight up past my ears feet pointed. Michelle's legs were twined with mine. I was propped up over Kim drilling her cock craving pussy.

"Hold on tight Michelle," I said fucking Kim harder and faster.

Sandwiched between two hot girls with the biggest tits on the drill team I fucked Kim with abandon. Then she reached up, removed one of Michelle's hands from her thigh and held it to her breast. Michelle began caressing and squeezing it then dropped her other hand to Kim's other breast. I watched her hands fondle Kim's tits and pinch her nipples.

"Oh fuck," Kim whimpered.

Funny thing is Michelle could not see around my body or Kim's legs. She caressed and teased Kim's tits solely by touch.

Okay. These two had obviously fucked. I felt my load quicken. I wondered how long they had been doing it and how often.

Then Michelle started humping my back. Propped up on my arms over Kim with my back deeply arched made the muscles either side of my lower spine stand out. Michelle was grinding her wet pussy against them. Needing to arch her back more deeply she let go of Kim's tits, grabbed hold of my shoulders and pushed herself up. I felt the pressure of her pelvis intensify against the small of my back.

"Oh my god are you humping his back?" Kim gasped.

"It's like riding a bucking stallion," Michelle moaned.

"He IS a fucking stallion," Kim gasped. "MY stallion."

"Mmm... your stallion," Michelle gasped confirming Kim's ownership.

"Our stallion now," Kim gasped.

"Mmm... OUR stallion," Michelle squeaked.

Not an hour earlier Mrs. Jones made the same claim bucking on my cock and whimpering as I railed her bare wet married pussy and filled it with my seed. Now I had traded her large heavy body for the lightweight slim fit flexible bodies of the two hottest drill team girls. Mrs. Jones had a hundred pounds on me. I had at least eighty on each of these girls and made their bodies rock fucking them with abandon.

My load had been building a long time. I yelled when I came my whole body straining and trembling. We three un-sandwiched and collapsed on the bed.

"You two are so beautiful together," Michelle said.

"So are you two," Kim sighed.

"Two most beautiful girls in the world," I said with my arms around both.

When I stripped off the Magnum and knotted it Michelle took it from me and held it up looking at the load of white inside. She liked doing that. Kim had always been indifferent. A used condom was something for me to take care of. Now she took it from Michelle and held it up to her eyes herself. Giggling they passed it back and fort their fingers squishing my load inside. Funny because both had sucked and swallowed me and both had given me handjobs watching and feeling my big cock pulse ample cum in their hands and sometimes on their bodies.

I took the condom to the bathroom, peed and flushed both.

"Where's Kim?" I said returning to the bedroom.

Naked on the bed Michelle shrugged.

I found Kim draped on the couch. She had closed the windows and pulled a blanket over her.

"Joining us?" I said.

"You two go ahead and get me when you're done."

I wondered if the big wet O did her in. Weed usually made her fuck multiple times. I wondered if they had already fucked earlier.

Michelle and I made out on on the bed. I sucked and sucked her nipples but no milk came down. When I got hard again she started blowing me. Then to my surprise she straddled me, grabbed my bare cock, guided me in and pushed all the way down on it. I started to stop her but she put a finger over my lips and lowered to me.

"I'm on the pill," she whispered. "No more condoms when we meet if you like. Don't tell Kim."

"Fuck," I hissed pumping.

"Good?"

"The best."

"What does it feel like?"

"Super wet and smooth," I said. "You?"

"You're like a hot spear," she said.

Michelle planted hands on my chest and rode my hot spear til she came. Then I went to get Kim but she was asleep so I went back to Michelle who rode me to another one. Again I went to get Kim but she didn't stir so I went back to Michelle and fucked her all over the bed in many positions--even carrying her around the house on my dick even fucking her in the living room standing over Kim while she slept. I was drilling Michelle prone on the bed when I finally blasted hot seed deep in her tight bare pussy.

We went to the bathroom together. Michelle pulled something from her purse and handed it to me. Beneath a clear cover sat a circle of pills half of which were gone.

"I wanted you to see it's for real," she said.

"Okay, thanks," I said.

"Not that I'd mind having your baby," she said.

"Wow... um--I don't know what to say," I said.

"You don't have to say anything," she said. "All the girls want your baby. You know that right?"

"I do now," I smiled.

"It's no joke. It's true," she said hugging me burying her face in my chest. "You have good... genes."

I lifted her onto the vanity. She wrapped legs around me. Our naked bodies pressed close. Soft gentle kisses passed between us. It made a change from all the hot passionate fucking, kissing and biting,

"I love you," she whispered in my ear.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

The sound of the flushing toilet--not Michelle's orgasms--had stirred Kim who joined us again. I stood on the bed, pressed palms to the ceiling just above my head and ordered them to suck my dick. Kneeling either side of it they obeyed. Two mouths, two sets of lips and two tongues worshiped my cock at the same time. Then they dropped on their haunches and wrapped lips around my balls their faces pressed together. Kim sucked my right nut Michelle the left. Eyes rolled back in my head.

"Stallion nutsack," Michelle gasped coming up for air.

"Hung like a bull," Kim giggled. "Loaded."

They returned to my cock then kissed up my torso and took turns rubbing my cock on and between their tits. Michelle especially liked rubbing my head on her nipples until I left precum behind.

"You're ready again," Kim said and rolled another condom on my cock. "Where do you want us?"

I put Michelle on her back propped up on pillows against the headboard. I put Kim on all fours between Michelle's open legs. Kneeling I started fucking Kim doggie.

"Eat Michelle," I ordered.

"What?" Kim said.

"Eat her," I said again.

"I don't think--" Kim began.

"Don't pretend you haven't already," I said. "Eat her!"

Kim looked at Michelle.

"It's okay," Michelle said with a knowing smile.

Kim dropped immediately onto her forearms, wrapped them around Michelle's thighs and began eating.

"Gimme a pillow," Kim said.

Michelle handed it to her, planted feet and lifted her butt. Both slid the pillow under propping Michelle. It was so automatic they had obviously done it before.

I clutched Kim's hips and thighs while plowing her but my eyes were on Michelle's. Mouth open her face contorted in passion she locked eyes on mine. The vulnerable heavy lidded look on her face could only mean one thing: these two were secret lovers. Suddenly all the time they spent together made perfect sense. I had been blind not to see it.