Sex At Hotel Excel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle carefully pulled out all the long black hair trapped behind her and dropped it over her front left shoulder. Then she gathered and held Kim's long hair. They knew the drill.

"Fuck yes!" I gasped giving Kim the business. "Suck her tits."

Kim dropped prone between Michelle's legs and kissed her smooth belly up to her breasts. Kim cupped them in her hands and started kissing, licking and sucking them. I dropped right with Kim fucking her prone. She gasped to each thrust of my cock while drooling on Michelle's boobs.

"Kiss me," I said to Michelle. Having moved forward still propped on my arms our faces were close. She lifted her head, slid a hand behind my neck and pressed lips to mine. My cock slammed deep in Kim's pussy. My tongue moved deep in Michelle's mouth.

"Now kiss each other," I said lifting Kim's body and laying her on top of Michelle's.

They kissed passionately. I grabbed the headboard and held myself above them pounding Kim. All three of us twined legs. Kim's trembled and quivered and then she came. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and pushed it into Michelle's. Kim was trapped between us while I fucked Michelle. They kept kissing each other--lips, faces, necks, jaws, tits. After Michelle came we rolled around the bed a knot of human flesh fucking, kissing, sucking, caressing. I was spoon fucking Kim while she spooned Michelle when I finally came.

We rested a while then it was time to go. The girls touched up makeup and brushed their hair having to look decent no matter how late it was.

Past her curfew and in a hurry to get home Kim had me drive Michelle home to save time. She lived way over on the other side of our sprawling exurb. Sitting close to me on the bench seat of my 1972 Chevy Nova--dad's old family car--Michelle could not keep her hands off me. I had to pull my cock up out of my pants to relieve the pressure.

"Do you ever quit?" she said to my cock before bending over and blowing me while I drove.

"Fuck!" I gasped.

"You know where Shady Lane is right?" she said.

I did. Everyone did. A notorious make out spot not far from where she lived Shady Lane dead ended where the beltway had cut off this old narrow tree lined rural road. Though shaded by trees the road had a different name. Shady alluded to the late night goings on there. I had been there a few times and could always count on seeing at least a few used condoms scattered about.

"Yeah," I said.

"Take me there," she said.

"Okay," I said liking the double meaning.

Slurp. "Don't tell Kim."

"I won't. When did you two start fucking?"

Slurp. "Couple months ago but we were making out before then. Are you mad at Kim?"

"No. Who started it?"

Slurp, slurp, slurp. Pause. "I did. Surprised?"

"Not anymore. With the other girls?" I said referring to the other drill team girls I fucked in their circle.

Slurp. Gasp. "Just us. Did you really sleep with Deanna?"

Deanna had been the most popular girl in high school. Tall and slim with big tits--a stick insect with knockers--and voted most likely to become a supermodel in senior superlatives she broke up with her college athlete boyfriend over the winter, flashed on me and invited me to her house after school. We hooked up for a month before she went back to him. Fond of saying she only dated older guys she took me to her bed where I gave her the business bareback. Deanna must have told someone about us. I didn't tell anyone. I was a notch in her belt, she in mine.

"Yeah we did it," I said sliding a hand down the small of Michelle's back past her Duke's then up the inside of her thigh to find wet pussy. She hadn't put her panties back on.

Michelle hummed. Did she like that the big cock in her mouth had had the most popular girl in school? If Kim was alpha to Michelle and their circle Deanna was alpha of the all the girls. Homecoming and Prom Queen. The pecking order was, well, obvious.

"There are rumors about you you and Miss Perrelli," Michelle said on her side, her head in my lap her lips smooching my cock.

"There are rumors about you and Mr. Musselman," I said my fingers toying her labia.

"Are they true?" Michelle said.

"Are yours?" I said.

Pause. "Yes. Yours?"

"Yes."

A handsome young teacher over whom all the girls were aflutter Mr. Musselman was short but athletic. His curly jet hair, handsome face and killer smiled melted girls. Made their pussies wet. Girls passed comments about his ass. I imagined it pumping between Michelle's legs. I had pumped between Miss Perrelli's legs. Only twenty-four she was the youngest prettiest teacher at St. Mike's. She taught English, Spanish and Italian and coached girls' volleyball. She wasn't a swim team mom but had seen me at the pool at the Y. Tiny yellow string bikini. She liked being taken. I liked her athletic legs around me,

"Was it when she tutored you?" Michelle said.

"Yes," I said. "You?"

"Same," she said. "I'm not the only one."

"I'm not surprised," I said. "Is his hair naturally that curly? It's almost a fro."

"Just a tight perm," she said. "Did you do it with her a lot?"

"Miss Perrelli? Every time," I said.

"I'm not surprised," Michelle said.

"Did you?" I said.

"Only a few times," she said. "Like I said I wasn't the only one."

Invitation to ask. "Did Kim?"

"Yes. So did Deanna."

Girls lined up to fuck him when they turned eighteen same way they lined up to fuck me when I did. I wondered how many girls Mr. M plowed. How many did he turn down?

"Did a senior really ask Miss Perrelli to prom last year?" Michelle asked.

"Yes but she turned him down," I said.

"Of course. She good in bed?"

"Very. He?"

"Yes."

I liked talking about sex with Michelle. As a rule girls didn't open up about it. Michelle did. Dads she and other girls blew and fucked for extra money from babysitting. Men who picked her up at the mall. A friend's dad. Now her math teacher. She didn't have a high school boyfriend. She preferred older men. My older sister's friends were like this. They couldn't be bothered with boys their age. They dated up. Younger guys were an exception to this rule but only to fuck.

I wondered how much money Michelle made fucking older men. One gave her a credit card another jewelry, shoes and clothes she wanted. I knew how much I had made fucking older women at the hotel in just two weeks. Should I be charging the swim team moms I did for free? Was I becoming a gigolo?

"There are rumors about you and Sister Joan," Michelle said.

"What rumors?"

"One that she blows you. One that you made a pass and she slapped you. Others that you meet at her apartment."

"I thought she lived at their motherhouse."

"It's way up in New York. She visits there summers and holidays. Didn't you know that? She'll be leaving soon. She's only staying to watch you play."

"Guess I better get her before she goes then."

"You are wicked," Michelle said. "So the rumors aren' t true."

"No," I said.

"She's sweet on you. Blatant flirt."

"That's all it is."

"It's sad."

"What is?" I said.

"No sex. Married to Christ. Virgin."

"She might have done it before becoming a nun."

"Doubt it. She joined right out of school."

"She has big tits," I said squeezing one of Michelle's.

"That's wicked," she giggled.

"You do married men. I do married women," I said. "It's no different."

"Still wicked though. Everyone knows she wants you."

"Really?"

"Girls know these things. Trust me. She wants you. Prolly fingers herself thinking of you between her legs."

Michelle giggled and licked my head. "Talking about Sister Joan got you harder and made you leak."

"Fuck," I said shifting in my seat and giving my hips a little pump pushing deeper in her mouth for sec before relaxing.

"Any other rumors?" I said.

"That Mrs. Gerdes is pregnant," she said.

"Where'd you hear that?"

"Mom knows someone who knows someone who knows someone."

"That'd explain why she stopped seeing me," I said

"Did you fuck a lot?"

"All winter."

"When did she stop?"

"Two months ago."

"She say why?"

"No."

"Could it be yours?"

"Yes but I saw her in church last week. If she is she's not showing."

"She wouldn't be."

Maybe. I thought of all the seed I pumped into her and all the orgasms she had increasing the chance of conception. Doing some quick math in my head I realized if she got prego right away she could have fucked me for three months knowing it before stopping to have an abortion. Then there was the question of whether I was the only one. She ogled and flirted with other guys at the pool. Was mine the only seed in the mix? With the full tits and slim figure she showed off in a two piece it wouldn't be difficult to get other guys. A vision flashed through my mind of her tits bouncing while riding me with hands planted on my chest, her mouth open, back arched, eyes closed, face contorted in passion and hips pumping furiously. I loved the idea that I may have secretly impregnated this insatiable forty-something mom.

Michelle had told me about her affair with an older married man which ended when she got pregnant and had an abortion. I wondered if Mrs. Gerdes had finished with me for the same reason. I hoped not. I wanted to fuck her again.

Michelle's fingers tightened around the base of my shaft holding me in place. She sucked hard. I felt precum streaming out of my pipe. She pulled her top off. I caressed her tits while she blew me.

"We're here," I said.

We were in luck: Shady Lane sat empty. I parked. We did it one more time each in the back seat. Michelle rode me then I pinned and ravaged her. Not sure I would come again after shooting so many loads my boys tightened suddenly and loosed one more. Her fingers and nails digging into my back and butt helped. Her tight little pussy popped when I pulled out just like the first time we did it.

We giggled.