Sex at Work can Follow you Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It made me think, I don't even bother to look at the pies I give my wife anymore, I just hand her some Kleenex, that's why affairs are so much more fun I guess. I was edging myself under the desk, but was not sure if I could hold back much longer I was so turned on.

I had always wanted to see Parker's hidden beauty, and was about to, on the next one. This one must have been shot by the male, a hot clip of Parker slurping up the pie from my wife, a side shot, Parker's fine breast hanging down, as she buried her head in my wife's pussy. I was disappointed, I would have liked to have seen a close up, but he did move the camera up to her face when Parker got her off.

My wish for more of Parker came through on the last one, my wife is no pro in the video area, but I got to see most of Parker's body, even though the video was jerking around. Parker was doggie, her young naked ass in the air, and yes it's just a fine ass, just like I imagined it would be.

Jill tried to get a close up of his cock going in and out of her, but did not give the camera enough time to focus, so I got to see his dick going in and out for a second or two. I watched enough for it to have a big effect on me, because by efforts to edge myself as I was watching caused an epic fail of my edging attempt. I made a big mess underneath my desk. I now know that I am just going to have to find a way to have Parker, even if it's without, or even behind Jill's back.

I went back to finish the first one, if I would have had finished it earlier I would have known right away it was a threesome. Right after I reached the spot I stopped, Parker had joined Jill on his cock, it was really hot, I just couldn't wait to jerk another one off, when I got a chance to watch them all again, hopefully with Jill gone, so I can cast them up on my big screen.

I had scored big, I had enough material for a lot of masturbating, and seeds for more fantasies of fucking Parker, but I heard Jill pull in the garage, and I quickly wiped up my mess.

I was not too upset, I did not have time to be even if I was, all the excitement of my score of the hot videos overrode any other feeling I had. The exception to not being upset, is that she had been so careless. She knows better, who knows who she shared those videos with, and where they might show up if that person shows bad judgment.

Jealousy was not a problem for me, how could I be jealous of her after what I had been up to, with Rachel, Noel, Sara, and watching the Young Stud in action with Noel. It made me wish I had taken some videos of some of my own adventures. I was curious though, mostly of how, and when this all started for her.

I can't say it did anything to relieve me of my guilt. Her and I are both responsible for our cheating. I also realized that my wife, is one hot sexy woman, who is just looking for sex that I am not giving her. We were going to have to do something to remedy that situation. If that something involves a threesome with Parker, that would just be all the better.

This revelation was certainly something to think about. One thought was the possibility of discussing an open marriage with my wife, and maybe even trying swinging. But that might just spoil our relationship by taking away the thrill of cheating from both of us. Not to mention the chance to see some more smoking hot videos.

We had awesome sex that night, any you can bet, I was sure to give my true love all the attention she deserves.